Why the fuck is this in pretty much everything?

Why the fuck is this in pretty much everything?

Attached: CF75A03F-F896-4DE7-BC32-8292DFAB6B4A.jpg (728x546, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJDGnSloy1s&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=b8hbnFqe8aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some things have value.

Sugar? Because it's cheap as fuck and make goyims get addicted to the products because it tastes good and hides subpar ingredients.

easy calories.
keeps bread from going stale.

I don't find wooden spoons in most food.

flavor

is this sugar or salt

They can’t keep getting away with this

because humans like the way it tastes, plus it helps microbes which are beneficial to human health prosper

remember goy, fat is bad

It tastes good. Sweetens products, preserves things.
It also gives us energy.

Flavor!

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x368, 27K)

Attached: Overrev3.gif (440x250, 9K)

Same. Where are you from, OP?

Same reason onions is in everything

It's cheap.
Salt is also cheap.
and so is grease.

we need fully automatic weapons and stevia to bring a change here.

Lobbying mostly.
If it was introduced today, your FDA would never approve it with all the shit it causes.

there is no salt substitute, Lithium was tried before WW1 in the 1900s but that ended with thousands dead. Potassium tastes too ''off'' I heard

Grease substitutes are plenty, some even attack themselves to grease in your body and thus have NEGATIVE calorie contents. Too much shekels to use it though.

Sugar substitutes are the workhorse for modern sodas and are great already.

Sugar is outdated. It used to be in everything but then companies realized aspartame is cheaper so they started using it instead. Too bad it fucks up your intestines. Nowadays even aspartame is being phased out with the rise of corn syrup. Thats the thing which is in everything today. There is a reason why half of all crops in usa are corn (the other half is onions). Corn syrup is worse shit than sugar. If you can choose between them, rather pick sugar.
Or better still, drop artificially sweet drinks and foods altogether.
Usually the flesh is weak so its more reasonable to reduce consumption over time. If you decide to drop those addictive sweets overnight, the cravings will overcome you eventually

you know about Stevia, Xylitol and the dozen of others of sweeteners? some even natural so you can shill hippies.

Yeah well there is some niche market for this i guess. The thing is, in mass produced stuf like cocacolas and processed foods, they usually use the cheapest thing. Absolute majority of people doesnt know or care what they eat or fall for meme ads about healthy food (hey parents, buy you kids these healthy cereals with spadeloads of corn syrup)

or ''all natural fruit juice'' with all the solid bits removed which is loaded with Sugar too, naturally but still. How about transfering the coding gene for the stevia chemical onto bamboo? bamboo grows the fastest of all plants so it may outperform sugarbeets or corn.

ameriburger culture

except that sugarreed (not sure if still in use) and other Sugar-y crops like it tropical.

Sugar is why there are niggers all over the caribbean.

Actually you can blame the Spanish and Portuguese on that one. I know how you Jow Forums inbreds don't actually read (especially history books) or anything but there's nothing wrong with getting educated.

It's cheap and addictive.

>Actually you can blame the Jew on that one
ftsfy

Meth

>s
>o
>y

Refined foods, especially sugar, are the leading cause of all major killers of human beings:

Heart attacks
Obesity
Diabetes

Stop eating table cocaine Jow Forums
Learn to cook, stay away from processed food.
Learn to love fruit instead of refined sugar desserts.

Its not in meat, veggies or cheese
Its a pretty comfy diet

I think its MSG

To kill your energy

>implying sugar is cheaper than glucose-fructose
educate yourself pleb

>implying those aren't sugars
Educate yourself pleb

This.

Easy Cancer

It's not, it's worse to your organism than regular sugar.

Holy shit the swede is correct. You were way over due.

I'm so addicted to it, I feel pathetic.

I can't stop for good, fucking hell!

I can stop for a while, no sugar, but I always relapse.

What do? I thought I should beg Jow Forums to help me somehow.

> High Fructose Corn Syrup
>It's not, it's worse to your organism than regular sugar.
It's processed differently, it takes longer for you to reach the sugar high, so you eat more of it than you would eat sugar.

But it's the same calorie content.

So, it's worse than sugar because it's less satisfying but just as fattening.

How are you addicted to sugar? You eat shitton of sweets? Drink a lot of soft drinks? Or sweet your tea/coffee too much?

Replace sweets with veggies and fruits
Replace soft drinks with milk/tea/coffee/water with lemons and mint
Replace sugar in your tea/coffee with half a spoon of honey

>Stevia
Meme sweetener that is being processed with some nasty chemicals to be sold as a powder.

The plant leaves themselves would be fine. Even dried out and ground into powder.

But you don't get that, you get a white powder that is not healthy at all. Except for those who sell it to you.

How cool would it be if bath salts(PVs) were in everything?

go to gym, eat fruits instead.

read about glucose vs fructose. you are getting fucked by high fructose shit and your body needs a balance user.

High-fructose corn syrup is the s o y of the normies. It is the collar around the neck of every goy, keeping them fat and docile for easy exploitation by their kike masters.

Attached: 1526053406090.jpg (732x959, 56K)

guys, you can literally buy sweetener (x400 times as strong as Sugar, same colaries) and lemons (or tea) and combine them, fridge, and you got lemonade or ice tea that you can trust. somewhat.

isn't fructose-glucose turned into energy super fast and starch very slowly?

You're thinking of High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Seriously I think they put that shit in the tap water.

Starch is basically a super-complex sugar. It's difficult for the digestive system to break down so most of it ends up getting passed as waste.

nah you should just move to redneckland. they atleast eat properly, no?

yeah, just like chitin. or can we actually digest chitin? I mean, niggers and all...

The food isn't bad but they drink tons of soda which is basically poison. Google "Mountain Dew Mouth".

Because it enhances flavor. It gets clean calories. And the only side-effect is cavities.

I like sweets, yes, like chocolate and cookies, cake. If I don't get some processed sugar in me I don't fell full and keep eating more stuff than I need. That's how I get fat. If I eat sugar, I stop eating other stuff, but I get fat from the sugar.

I don't drink any sweet drinks, just water.

And no tea or coffee either.

>Ever eating processed shit
I bet you don't even grow food, even at a small extent

Attached: 1478981309038.jpg (591x640, 110K)

I avoid the high fructose shit, I know it's worse than sugar.

Ate cookies worth at least 2000 calories today, an apple, bread with fucking lard. I'm also getting a massive burger, fries, some cottage cheese and sausages. All this in less then 8hrs. Tomorrow I won't touch any food whatsoever and next week I'll proceed with 48h fasts.

Attached: 1520900781499.png (300x100, 10K)

becuase of the jews

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

then stuff yourself with fruits and veggies, it's fucking summer

>flavor
Mods ban for underage please. No adult cares for flavor, flavor and fun are for children.

I noticed a lot of shitskins in Afghanistan have this same problem, no matter what time of day it was, they would load their plates with desserts instead of real food.

Tastes good

>is this sugar or salt
either one is a killer

I like fruits and veggies but if I'm low on sugar I still feel hungry even with a belly full of fruits and veggies.

Hey, I'm curious, how hard or easy is for you to buy a tasty, ripe tomato that wan't sprayed with chemicals to grow faster? And it has grown in actual soil, not in a substrate moist with nutrients that come in plastic bags?

Gold star for you.

I'm getting sick of it to be honest.

salt isnt

Back in the '70s, some politicians wanted to tackle the issue of heart disease, the leading cause of death at the time. Hearings were held with all sorts of experts. The ones running the entire show had their own bias and decided eating too much fat was the main cause for this ailment.

The US fed gov then started pushing companies to remove or greatly reduce fat from their foods. Doing this turns a product into tasting like cardboard. So, companies experimented to figure out how to create a good taste with little to no fat. In this process, they discovered people buy a lot more of a product when a certain amount of sugar is added. This is how so many foods ended up with so much sugar. When the fed gov villianized cane sugar, companies experimented creating the dozens of other sugars that exist today.

Some experts warned those who started the fat war at the hearings that we would end up with an obesity and diabetes problem. They were correct.

its a flavor enhancer, like MSG.

He's right, nigger. Slaves were brought to the carib's islands to grow sugar, tobacco, cotton, etc.

Fuck you people are stupid.

>buy sweetener (x400 times as strong as Sugar
wat

Attached: 1526976931213.png (710x750, 196K)

sweeteners got 200 to 400 the sweet taste Sugar needs, meaning you only need a tiny bit for your oatmeal, lemonade or kinky sex session.

You have taste receptors for sugar on the tip of your tongue.

are ancaps the new leafs?

Attached: ancapvscommie.jpg (690x505, 40K)

>I like fruits and veggies but if I'm low on sugar I still feel hungry even with a belly full of fruits and veggies.
I like sweet things too, but try eating complex carbohydrates like rice or squash or other starches. Starch is sugar bound up in a chain that your body can only slowly break up. This means that starches provide a steady release of energy over time.

Does this flag make you feel better?

Only further confirms that Americans are retarded mongrels with their brain corroded away by years of mindlessly consuming sugar and corn.

Indeed, because if they weren't they would let your country fend for itself.

Instead of adding hundreds of calories of sugar into a recipe you can add a few drops of stevia and achieve the same thing

Is that Bath Salts?

Attached: 13560527679.jpg (615x459, 63K)

Because sugar is programmable matter and the more that's in you, the easier you are to program.
youtube.com/watch?v=uJDGnSloy1s&t=71s

DNA is easier for that and water is more effective at that though.

It's basically a drug since it makes the brain release dopamine. Now, almost every pleasant activity and food does that but since sugar is in almost every product nowadays it's really unavoidable

Because its cheap af addictive and canceriously bad for you. This applies for both sugar and salt.

Diabeetus and Cancer.

That's why you need to become a prepper and grow your own shit. And not only shit.

Attached: uhgfh.jpg (468x340, 32K)

It's funny because retarded yellowflags keep spouting (((Austrian School))) economism without basic understanding of what modern economics actually are or mean.
Macroeconomics are a fucking unscientific shambles. DSGE is a fucking joke where "expert" construct neat mathematical models by fudging statistics and inserting made-up random numbers into equations wherever needed to make them fit the known data. All, of course, based on neoclassical microeconomics that are retardedly disconnected from any sort of lived human reality.

This is why, despite literally decades of """work""", macroeconomics still have literally zero predictive ability.

But even if (IF!!!) macroeconomics had any sort of value to the world, the type of policies which yellow memeflags advocate for are directly at odds with what the economists are saying. Besides a small roster of prominent "economists" always wheeled out to excuse right-wing brutality, the vast majority of economists agree that things like austerity and privatization are actively damaging the economy. It's all one huge scam to upwardly redistribute wealth at the expense of literally everything.

because you are forced to buy sweets and tied down so you can't go out for a hike or bicycle ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8hbnFqe8aw

Honestly this is what I was wondering since I don't know if that's sugar or salt. I do like me some wooden utensils though so finding some in food would be pretty nice so I could build up a stockpile of them.

It's a bitch to live sugar free, but once you know what to avoid buying, it's absolutely worth it.

> onions
Cyanide?

>krebs

Attached: Krebs.jpg (180x252, 8K)

This, of course you mean refined and processed sugar I'd hope. Natural ones from fruit and honey are fine, just don't go overboard. Getting off the sugar jew was probably what changed my life the most. That and eating a large portion of raw green veggies everyday. I just about only eat various meats I cook, raw veggies variety of everything green and onions, garlic, brown rice, eggs, some dairy, olive oil, avocados, apples, bananas, coffee, black tea, honey, and water. Pink Salt, pepper and a few other seasonings. I never get tired of it and its all cheap as fuck and relatively high quality.

Looks like epsom salt to me, one post.

a jew lectures me on trade.

No, that fruit is far too low hanging.