Is there honestly any reason to believe that the Earth is not flat...

Is there honestly any reason to believe that the Earth is not flat? I actually did research and the facts are more compelling for flat earthism than that we apparently live on a giant ball.

Attached: DdUusEjV4AAVxhM.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ssWDiAZY9Hs?t=1m9s
beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric
youtube.com/watch?v=msiLWxDayuA
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck your flat earth thread. This is now a Hallow Earth thread

Attached: 1527133507100.jpg (2210x1620, 763K)

you can't see earth curve if you can't see whole earth without moving your head.

it requiers basic knowledge of geometry to know that.

I actually did research, and the facts are far more compelling than the comical "flat earth". For starters, you dont need to refute Snell's law to try and make an argument.

Attached: 1527132028546.png (1600x1142, 2.24M)

If earth is flat. Where’s the edge?

Thank you.

Attached: nasa2.jpg (696x415, 46K)

In fact, the flat earth theory only exists to draw attention away from the true red pill, the earth is hallow and there is life within it

Attached: 1527133524679.jpg (2232x1256, 777K)

>I actually did research

No you didn't you memeflagging shitposter.

Attached: nasa3.jpg (630x418, 48K)

hahahahhahahahha
unhide your burger flag, retard

Attached: 1267181831494.png (624x352, 121K)

>I actually did research

You watched a you tube video with confirmation bias

what if it was an infinite plane?

could this type of universe be infinite?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Have you ever seen 10 billion dollars in cash? Do you need to see it to understand the concept of money and that it does in fact exist?

Sage meme flag threads

Nazi's knew about this and so does both Israel and the USA.

Attached: 1527132625842.jpg (815x640, 227K)

>Is there honestly any reason to believe that the Earth is not flat?
Sure, but you have to not be retarded and understand that a fucking person or even a ship is microscopic compared to the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET.

If bottom pic were reality, this world would be like maybe the size of a single state, if that.

That's not how it works LMAO

And while we're at it, someone explain to me how our atmosphere coexists besides a vacuum? Anyone ever thought about that tiny issue w our stupid fucking scientific model ?

Attached: 1527133641473.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

Circumpolar constellations prove that the earth is a sphere.

Do your research

youtu.be/ssWDiAZY9Hs?t=1m9s

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric

math is solid.

Watch all the retarded hollow earth mongs rear their head

Attached: longdistance.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

watching 10 hours of YouTube videos made by conspiracy dipshits isn't "research"

How does it feel to be so stupid? Do you know you're retarded or naw?

Attached: canyouhearmemajortom.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: nasa4.jpg (649x412, 65K)

It's an interesting topic and there are a few things that seem convincing but it's a big distraction. It's something we can't change, in a time of great opportunity for change, it's a great time waster. Plus the world is round.

So do (((they))) and they are up to something. The evil elites have been engaging with the inner earth, possibly why they are all satanic fucks, maybe the devil is real

Thrust is generated by the exhaust gases expanding out the back, no air is pushed. Wings generate lift due to a pressure difference between the low pressure top of the wing, and the high pressure below, the forward movement generates the ow pressure due to the faster flow of gas over the top of the wing.

as if a memeflag shill thread care about research
the point of this thread is just waste space with pointless discussions, taking space from other threads that spread info that goes against the (((shills))) narrative

just sage and move on

Holy fucking shit are you for real? I can't believe someone is so retarded

Momentum.

Is this a troll lol

show your real flag so we can properly laugh at you

hollow earth seems way more plausible than flat earth

notice it's a
>one post
>meme fag
then notice how another ID shows up with another meme flag and starts spamming flat earth shit.
>samefag detected

Attached: nasa5.jpg (698x417, 59K)

And what do you think about other planets?

Dont even get them started on Snell's law

>we live in minecraft

you can do some very basic experiments on the magnetic field of the earth. knowing how field lines interact with a sphere vs a flat surface, or even semi-circular surface would give you dffierent results depending on where you are on earth. the fact that everywhere on earth gives virtually the same reading at the same elevation highly suggests its round. and that's just one small example.

a more compelling example for me is the megalithic stone builders drew a straght line between certain sites that connect stonehenge to Rapa Nui island (Easter Island), and multiple sites between. that line disappears completely if the earth is flat. not to mention many other connected sites, particularly ones lined up with the equinox.

Company is called universal , they show the universe . reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee conspiracy

Then what's beyond the land we know?
Why do flat earther questions fill me with a burning rage?

Attached: scubadivers.webm (720x576, 464K)

Samefag

Attached: 4789465153.png (899x604, 230K)

Seasons. Day/night times corresponding to a globe being lighted up. polar regions being colder while equator is hottest. Travel distance between southern hemisphere places.

Gravity, idiot

Get help

>being retarded

The tail is water evaporating off. No water on the sun, m8

Attached: 1527184303141s.jpg (250x248, 11K)

I'm not OP, i just found these pics on some flat earth video. I though they were funny. I don't get to post them anywhere
Thanks for the YOUs

Attached: nasa6.jpg (442x410, 61K)

its dust that gets ignited dumb dumb

1 post by memeflag op

when will retards in this place ever learn

Light you on fire and run, watch the smoke trail
I chase you laughing
Why don't I have a smoke trail also?

I'm going to correct this one because it may seem awfully plausible.
A comet's tail does not point in the opposite direction of its travel, like you'd think it would in an atmosphere.
A comet's tail points away from the sun. A comet is a ball of various ices and other volatiles. What we're seeing is the sun evaporating parts of the surface and the solar wind blowing it back.

Attached: file.png (602x407, 195K)

Attached: 1527132047736.png (527x438, 302K)

only ((they)) seem to know, and are the only one who can legally pass antartica.

Read about it, there is an international agreement wich makes sure nobody can go further enough to know.

Also, Popes and religious eminences go periodicly to antartica.

It´s at least suspicious.

Attached: chillin-300x225.jpg (300x225, 17K)

The Earth is flat AND hollow. Suck it, spherecucks.

Attached: 3CD840AE-62EF-4615-B78D-078649AF414A.png (496x360, 23K)

wew, are you really that stupid?

Its always funny how you guys take photos of some tiny area and then ask where the curvature is
Fucking kek
The earth is fucking big, you wont see that much of a curve, by simply looking at the horizon

Almonds activated

Attached: 1526777120185.jpg (351x356, 14K)

you literally just reset your ID again but not your meme flag

I know you don't want a real answer but its simple. The answer is our size relative to the Earths, the reason we cannot see the curve from close up is because we are so small compared to it. Take a ball and hold it at arms length, notice its a circle, then take that same ball and start moving it closer and closer to your eyes until its right up against your face. You'll notice the circle which was once there is becoming a straighter line the closer you bring it to you.

Its as simple as that, even though people don't want real answer and just want to whine and shitpost.

This has been Detective Pepe, remember kids, always observe your surroundings and you too can become a great detective like REEEEEEEEE.

Attached: 1523410151829.jpg (882x731, 113K)

not to mention the fucking filename schema gives you away too, you fucking complete and utter retard

It's a mixture, sweety. The tail isn't even behind a comet. It's the opposite direction of the sun, as the sun's heat is causing the effect. Trust me, I'm white.

Hey genius, riddle me this.

Why can you see stars, which are ludicrously far away, but you can't see Hawaii from California even if you look in the right direction?

>meme flag
>"1 post by this ID"

How fucking stupid you are people holy fuck don't reply.

>not realizing that the earth is both flat and hollow
Get on my level, brainlets

Attached: NASA.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Hol up.
Why does he square the distance in miles?

Titan is not flat either, here is a descent
youtube.com/watch?v=msiLWxDayuA

Attached: NasaOnAString.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>tripfag
fuck off

he reset his ID and posted as another meme flag, then fucking reset his ID again. Look up and see

To be fair, we see things because of light, and Hawaii isn't giving off massive amounts of light. You're not wrong though.

Attached: 1527200063048.jpg (897x595, 315K)

Light bends, so no optical „proof“ can ever be a real proof. We could be living inside of a ball too.

>believes that whatever your primate brain perceives is actually correct interpretation

Attached: 80A32A67-E71E-46D4-8E14-E64E7FD8E0C7.png (2000x1547, 171K)

>memeflag
Fuck off

Attached: 1527138211319.jpg (225x225, 9K)

haha you faggots actually are retarded

What is that, like .000000001% of the earth? If it were curved that would mean the earth is extremely small.

In case you needed more reasons:

>not news
>not politics
>easily refuted bait conspiracy topic

I wonder if ants think a basket ball is flat

The governments of the world want you to think world is round so you dont panic at the truth that we are running out of magic water generating crystals to replace the ocean that falls off the edge

hey retard, thats not even far at all, i was in the navy and was on a ship in the pacific ocean for many years, at the ground level of the ship you could see 5 miles towards the horizon, at the top of the ship you could see 8 miles away, if the earth was flat i would have been able to see russia/japan/aus from the port in hawaii, but no, i would be out at see for weeks and see nothing but water all around until we were closer, like 15miles out, then i could see the tips of the land of whichever place we were nearing. these mongoloid videos you retards post are embarrasing you fucking neets have never left your basement

No working map exists.

It is flat. Globe is jesuit lies. For real. It's probably the biggest redpill out there.

Holohoax is a wet far compared to flat earth.

>solar wind
theres no air in space dumbass
and if there was it wouldnt come from the sun

The universe is, by the way, expanding itself indefinitely, and it might be like a donut. No fucking joke, Simpsons predict fucking everything.

Reveal your flag, amerimutt.

>tfw Jow Forumstards are also flat earthers

You just can't make this shit up!!

Attached: elonlaughing.jpg (500x393, 86K)

tfw when your brain is so small you forget they are in 0 gravity and the folds of their clothes will do weird things because theres NO GRAVITY to push them back into place. so you think theres belts? then how do they film those guys coming thro that hole? you think theres like 100000000 invisible pulleys and lines? do you even realize how ridiculous that would be? do you even know how many videos there are of people in 0 gravity on the ISS?

Observations
Maths
youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
I also have video about hollow earth but it's just a bitch talking about hollow earth. I like her, she's got a nice case of crazy face.
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M

It's called Antarctica

what do (they) gain to believe us earth is not flat if it is?

Plot twist:
Earth is big.

Where exactly are they getting their calculations from? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but those numbers seem pretty large if it's the end result of an equation measuring the curvature of the entire world.

It would change pretty much everything.

Pense que había pasado de moda

That's not an answer, cuck

I've heard three reasons

1) To make the Bible less believable. "Globers" are agents of Satan
2) They want to keep the special land beyond Antarctica all for themselves.
3) "Man, I'm just saying... Like, open your mind... I don't know I just think it's so odd like all of this stuff."

>smacks lips
>u aite whyteboi
>he cute

440 km.
>Uuuuh it's not far enough

it's far enough to show a curvature

radius of earth 6371km

Attached: 1489984251353.png (1280x687, 629K)

My dude if you are so fucking confident on this non-sense then why don't you post the video of the FUCKING WATER floating and explain that with your logic