President Obama

He will not go away just like Clintons

Attached: 98DB23AD-511E-44A8-A209-2F4107B10E35.jpg (737x835, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's getting nervous
GOOD

He has scandals but they weren’t covered on cnn

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 1515334335093.jpg (620x720, 53K)

Really? Didn't this nig kill citizens with drones?

Why do they do this? Are they really this dumb? He just forced everyone to start looking up his scandals

>ex-kang nigger cant help but act like a nigger
News at 11.

He has like Presidential “scandals” like secret government work exposed issues. That’s the bread and butter of any presidency.

He DOESNT have any personal scandals. Unlike Trump or Clinton.
>inb4 muh Michele is a man
>inb4 Kenya

>NO U
An ex-Presidents argument against accusations against him is literally, "NO YOU."

Just let this sink in.

Lots of scandals come to mind.

How about the one where he directed the IRS to target conservative groups for audits and financial harassment. Almost exactly what watergate was about with Nixon.

He also had zero legacies as president

>literally a Kenyan, his half brother can confirm
>Libya now a destabilized shithole
>airdropped a bunch of cold hard cash into Iran
>knew about bribery and extortion within the Uranium One case, approved the sale anyways
>Joan Rivers talks about how his wife is a tranny then she fucking dies

>Being retarded

He didn't have scandals, he'll down go in history as one of the most morally upright presidents.

He gonna die soon anyways

dbl check
and sitting twice as security council chair, one for the U1 deal and the other for transferring internet rights over to the UN.

God I miss having classy people in the White House

Attached: michelle obama thiccc.jpg (630x420, 77K)

why didn't you call out onigger when you broke constitutional law by assuming another position of power, twice?

Barack "Benghazi" Obama
Barack "bowed before foreign leaders" Obama
Barack "forced to exit the back of a plane in China" Obama
Barack "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" Obama
Barack "the Cambridge police acted stupid" Obama
Barack "doubled the national debt" Obama
Barack "let's deschedule cannabis jklol" Obama
Barack "blacks better vote for Hillary" Obama

Attached: 1483331911774.jpg (612x380, 65K)

he literally wiretapped the Associated Press for liek 2 years lol

when he broke*

Don't forget that he literally illegally spied on Trump's campaign like Nixon and it was out of the news within like a week. What a fucking scumbag.

from
>at least I will go down as president
to
>at least I did not have scandals

Attached: 1296430639204.png (233x298, 100K)

chocolate Nixon has some serious shit.

Yep, ripping off American's was a real class act. Letting American's die in Benghazi was real classy too.

>forgets fast and furious

What about all the civilian drone killings?
Fast and furious?
Benghazi?
IRS scrutiny against political opponents?
Ignoring the Torture Treaty?
Violating the War Powers resolution?
Indefinite Detention bill?
Obamacare proclaiming you could keep your healthcare plans and wouldn't have skyrocketing premiums?
Ignoring the BP oil spill?

Plus many more.

And now Spygate.

This

How does everyone forget about fast and furious?

Shariablue are getting nervous I see

>ripping off American's was a real class act

Trump's tax scam for the top 1 percent

> Letting American's die in Benghazi was real classy too.

Trump's Niger debacle

This
Also fast & furious
IRS Scandal
That’s just off the top of my head, haven’t slept in 3 days.

MUH TAN COLORED SUITS

MUH MUSTARD ON HOT DOGS

stay mad rural retards

Attached: drumpfarrongance.jpg (514x500, 62K)

Barack freudean slip michelle obama

Eat shit donkey

This is the exact reason as to why you guys are losing and will lose again.

>Trump's tax scam for the top 1 percent

Oh, you mean the plan that gave many American's a tax cut this year? I mean it helped send our economy soaring better than any year under Obama.

>Trump's Niger debacle

Fill me in please, last I checked Benghazi was a shit show, and should have been prevented. It caused a major uproar in our military, and hasn't been rivaled since.

I used to be like you one sided "liberals" but you are all just racist losers with no future anymore. Also I know you remember when Obama openly announced free season tax wise and used the IRS to actively target and bully republican voters.
I wouldn't like a President if he took money from any group of law-abiding Americans, and that include Democrats. That just goes to show the lack of Morality from people like you.

Attached: 1511229031714.jpg (2000x1727, 408K)

I'm sorry, are you actually shit-talking mustard on hotdogs?

Attached: ishygddt.gif (180x180, 216K)

Barack "my Muslim faith" Obama
Michelle "Obama's home country of Kenya" Obama

>well I was a mainstream media darling so no one wrote hit pieces or actually covered my scandals to hell and back LOL BTFO I was a better presidnet :)))

Aight.

>drumpfarrongance.jpg
It was a little much. Good try though

you know something about eating shit, right pajeet?

why, because you guys can't substantively refute my points?

Obama will be remember as a Top 5 president, while tRump will be make Andrew Johnson look good

Attached: drumpfracist.jpg (651x375, 71K)

Please tell me about the dot com bubble in 2000.

Solyndra
Fast and Furious
Libya
Flying Iran pallets of $ in the night
Sold Russia 20% of our Uranium
Created ISIS
>He had 0 scandals user xd
And those are just the major ones not including his minor fuck ups such as
Solyndra
Cash for Clunkers
Never closed Gitmo
Promised you could keep your Doctor
Promised prices of insurance wouldn't go up
Promised to end the wars and then expanded them into more countries
Bombed 20,000 drone bombs far more then Obama ever dropped mostly on civilians
Interfered with British election threatening them that they'd be at the back of the line
Ignored Russia the 1980s want their foreign policy back user
Destroyed the Democratic parties credibility by spying on Trump
If you would at least admit Obama made a few mistakes we could take you more serious but you only see things through the eyes of race so Obama has to go down as this perfect God King in your eyes and that's just not true. Your side demonizes Republicans and lionizes Democrats when in the truth both sides are just normal men.

>why, because you guys can't substantively refute my points?

I did.

>Obama will be remember as a Top 5 president

Lol no, but Trump will go down as the best in History.

Oh I solyndrad twice my argument is invalid

>Promised you could keep your Doctor

Mango Mussolini literally lies about everything. What happened to a better replacement to Obamacare? What happened to infrastructure spending? The wall? To not cutting Medicare and Medicaid? To protect the environment from pollution? To hiring the best people?

You literally hate Obama because of the color of his skin. Just admit it.

During Bill Clinton's term, how does that relate to now?

>Trump will go down as the best in History.

He's literally despised by a majority of the country, and anytime his name is brought up it's uncomfortable. Meanwhile Obama was beloved and a uniter not a divider.

And he's loved by half the country you stupid faggot go suck some "feminine" cock while you don't have a hole in your skull yet

>first lady being a man is not a scandal
Huh?

>Meanwhile Obama was beloved and a uniter not a divider

No he wasn't where I am everyone hated the man, unironically everyone I'm serious. (except the actual queers, and no one cares about them)

More and more people are starting to like Trump as they start realize his policies are Great for the well-being of everyone in America willing to work for a future.
Obama was selling out our future so that a minority of people became more powerful, and of course wealthy.

Obama is a literal Kenyan Jew

It's true, I hate the color black.
Whenever I see a black mailbox or car I have to smack it. I just lose my mind.

Sorry I was just testing whether or not you were this leaf-poster that gets triggered by asking him about the .com bubble.

Carry on.

Every time I see some retard refer to obama as "omg all classssss" it just makes me scratch my head. It's obvious that people haven't been raised among higher society if that is their idea of class. Like honestly, it's a nigger, it can't be classy.

>he's loved by half the country

more like 1/3, even then most people voted for him simply since he wasnt Hillary, not because they liked him

>No he wasn't where I am everyone hated the man

where are you? Russia? Israel? Or buttfuck nowhere like Mississipi?

Certainly has more class than Dump. For all the people calling Obama a nigger, Trump fits it more

>loves KFC
>barely literate
>whines on social media
>puts gold bling on everything
>gets into beefs with people all the time
>multiple children from multiple baby mommas
>vain and carries about how much dough/ratings he gets

what is benghazi?

>a black ever having class in any way
Just no, faggot, go away.

Obama is going to prison.
A scandal.

No but he will die like a bitch nigga.

You're coming to the wrong conclusion here. Black people can be "classy" provided they are part of the "classy" strata of society. I'm not being some racial equality person here, I'm just stating something that's a hypothetical and probably is true. The correct assessment you've made is that Obama lacks class. That is true, but he has a well crafted - to most of the population's eyes - veneer of class, the sort of upper middle class presentation that is seen as classy but isn't.

This is why you'll see people who disagreed with Obama saying - and doing so genuinely, not out of some "I have to be seen as not racist" mentality - call Obama classy. Could be your dad or mum or anyone. The problem isn't that Obama doesn't have class, it's that most people completely lack the discrimination required to note what class and class isn't.

>Obama is going to prison.

meanwhile Mueller is closing in on Trump and he bitches about it on social media with false conspiracy theories

fuck this globalist

Attached: 16549165776684.gif (346x275, 64K)

I can agree with this.

>it's not a scandal when the media is complicit and ignores my illegal actions
What did brack mean by this?

That's not true, he is the only president to successfully use the IRS to target political opposition, cover up the death and abandonment of an Ambassador, his justice department was able to supply drug cartels with guns to prolong violence and prop up the narco state, and used the FBI and DOJ to derail Trumps first term.

To say he has no legacy is just plain old uninformed.

>unironically, this

I love Obama, I didn't want him to leave.

If he was running against Trump, he would of easily won.

fuckin this.

Spicy mustard is fucking awesome and ketchup is for 8 year olds. Fuckin classless idiots.

That tan suit did suck though, but at least Obama didn't have a history of being a serial molester. I bet Obama never even had to pay for sex.

You forgot the part where he gave trillions of dollars to the richest fucks in america immediately after taking office DOUBLING THE NATIONAL DEBT.

Oh yeah and where he forced through the exec order to federally back all housing loans, a move that the banks capitalized on by evicting homeowners en mass so as to immediately collect the full value of their loans from the fed reserve.

Hahahahahahahzhzhahaha

it will never get old
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE

And he will go down as the first nigger president, who got sentenced to prison life in Gitmo.
It's even more hilarious, because the nigger fag said he would shut it down and broke his promise (well obviously, it's a nigger).

Attached: 1525986602691.jpg (799x800, 202K)

>sure he broke the law and tried to subvert our democratic process
>but he didn't like... commit adultery or whatever so he's clean

Operation Fast & Furious?
Fucking idiot.

>Solyndra
huh?
>Fast and Furious
Guns keep people safe
>Libya
Tunisia did okay
>Flying Iran pallets of $ in the night
Iran is better than the Saudis
>Sold Russia 20% of our Uranium
Nuclear war is a meme
>Created ISIS
ISIS was around before Obama, yeah the proliferated after the troop withdraw, but everyone was sick of being there. One of the only people who thought we should stay was McCain, guess he was right. But ISIS was on the retreat by the time Obama left office aswell.
>>He had 0 scandals user xd
Those aren't scandalous, just tactical mistakes
>Never closed Gitmo
He tried, he was blocked by republicans.
>Promised you could keep your Doctor
Most people did
>Promised prices of insurance wouldn't go up
It went down in democratic states that actually utilized the Affordable Care act, republicans have been working to fuck it up which is why premiums went higher. At least more people have health coverage at any time in US history.
>Promised to end the wars and then expanded them into more countries
He tried to end the wars, then ISIS came around and we had to go back. You just can't be pleased
>Bombed 20,000 drone bombs far more then Obama ever dropped mostly on civilians
Drones strikes have increased dramatically under the Trump administration,
>Interfered with British election threatening them that they'd be at the back of the line
Then how come he is so popular over there?

>Ignored Russia the 1980s want their foreign policy back user
What does that even mean? The cold war was at its height back then, we weren't ignoring them
>Destroyed the Democratic parties credibility by spying on Trump
He's a known money launderer with ties to Russian gangsters, of course he should of been spied on. But still FAKE
>If you would at least admit Obama made a few mistakes.
He did, The iraq troop withdraw and syria, but whatever, hindsight is 20/20

The argument will be like what this fag did. They'll use their newspeak to try to dispel, defuse, and dismiss.

Try to explain that without using the word "like."

everyone forgot about him already, but Obama is responsible for sharp decline everywhere in America

Attached: B54883r6QrAM.png (1109x556, 178K)

You mean he wasn't accused of sucking dick for crack? Did I imagine that scandal?

Biggest pussy ever to run this country

>Classy
>She has balls

can't wait for him to take the movies over....

Attached: nigflixsmaller.jpg (2400x1370, 197K)

Well he did spy on the presidential candidate of the opposing party. Pretty scandalous