Moving to Texas today

Hello :) I’m moving to Texas today from Northern California, what can I do to prepare myself for the culture shock? Moving to a small town with 4K people in it. Do you guys really hate Californians, even if they aren’t liberals?

Attached: EF8CB8F6-8318-49F9-A035-0651806172EE.png (2000x1333, 11K)

0/10 b8

fuck off faggot. we're full.

Attached: IMG_5878.gif (500x270, 904K)

No you will be fine. Just refrain from saying "back in cali" every time you meet someone

If you aren’t a liberal what kind of califag are you?

A northern one who represented the state of Jefferson
Also this is legit 0 bait, moving in with my gf

Attached: 666A784E-8C46-4F0A-B53C-F9F314C68168.png (220x311, 31K)

Post pics of gf

Dont be alarmed by the daily factory explosions (they dont have regulations) or the fact that 9 out of 10 resident are non english speaking amnesty recipients.

If you aren't liberal and aren't a degenerate then you'll be fine. Are you moving to hill country, gulf coast area, or roughly which area?

Fuck off we're full

Attached: TexasStatehoodMural.jpg (1387x375, 85K)

I hope your plane crashes and you never make it. Texas doesn't need or want you.
You have to go back.

Attached: 1519968540561.jpg (858x1525, 500K)

just dont be gay, thanks in advance
but bring your own rope just incase you are so that the local residents dont have to go out of their way to lynch yer ass

stay the fuck out of our state, IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING YOU FUCKS RUINED AUSTIN, FUCK OFF BACK TO KEKISTAN YOU FUCK, the whole fucking city is a FUCKING california transplant city now full of cuckolds, the city was beautiful and now it's the fucking fresno of texas.

Attached: 1504830748213.png (467x453, 344K)

Stay in your communist shithole. We're full.

Yikes, the spics are really offended when you move to their homes

Attached: 64481762-874A-4845-A0F2-2CA475CB8388.png (1190x714, 265K)

You aren’t welcome. You don’t deserve Heaven.

-t. Texan

>a spic wasteland is equal to heaven

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I moved from Maryland to Texas a few years ago, Austin specifically. It's a great place, sensible regulations and protections in place. Lots of free spirited and friendly people working for progress, no where near as racist as I thought it would be.

Austin is a sweltering, mosquito-infested ghetto and always has been.

Yeah and it was *OUR* sweltering mosquito-infested ghetto, and it voted in our interest, now it's a california proxy voting to turn the rest of the country into the fucking cesspool that is california, it's just a fucking California exclave now.

Hodaleeee homes, looking for 2 workers to build a fence, dose workers? 5 hours. $200. Hop in the back of the truck si?

Well, I won't deny that. I've been here for about 15 years and definitely noticed an influx of weirdos moving to this city starting around 2008-09. At first I thought that Austinites were just becoming more liberal as time went on, but that wasn't the case at all. These were west coast people who poured in after the recession claimed their jobs.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: 8ae56a5f385b272823134cbd09915da7--texas-meme-usa-facts[1].jpg (720x645, 97K)

We don't want cohabitating degenerates, you will not do well socially in small town texas

Fuck off we're full

You have to go back. This is the oldest still segregated city in Texas.

Attached: wypipo.jpg (640x640, 98K)

I know a girl that was born and raised in Berkeley ca. Her mother worked in the administration at Berkeley. This chick wnet to a rich kids liberal school, then she want to Berkeley then to the University of Indiana where she received a masters toilet paper degree (anthro).

She's now a prostitute in Austin. She thinks she's "fighting the patriarchy" by turning tricks, and she hates white people (she's half-a-spic). Not only are you getting Californians in Austin, you're drawing California's worst.

Yeah the progress you want is black dick to progress into your asshole you faggot fuck

honestly so long as you arent liberal scum and are willing to adapt to the culture whatever.

get some guns, eat some BBQ, vote republican, and change your plates as soon ans fucking possible for the love of god.

cant say much on the culture shock really, besides expect to see alot of people with alot of guns, i know that one shocks alot of people. language will probably be alot different, i know alot of our lingo sounds like nonsense to other parts of the US. coming from california this part probably wont matter, but ive heard alot of people say getting around Texas involves alot more driving then many other states are used to. we also dont know how to drive in all honesty, so be prepared to either be going under or over the speed limit by alot. it hot here, stupid hot, though again you might be coming from one of the few other areas this wont be a problem for. you better like whataburger otherwise get the fuck out, is my last thought off the top of my head. we can be a friendly bunch down here but i also know plenty a texan willing to tell you off if you're an ass.

What's the best city in Texas?

Ft. Worth

Why? I'm not from Texas but I'd love to go visit it and see what it's like

It's retained the traditional Texas culture while being a major city.

Austin isn't texas
Houston is full of niggers
San Antonio is full of Spics
Dallas is Austin 2.0

Really Texas is found in the suburban, mid size and small towns. Rich areas of the hill country are the white man's paradise. East Texas is the old south.

This.

This is all correct.

t. Dallasfag

Yes, we really hate Californians. We hate that people from leftist Blue states (and leftist Mexico) are invading our once proud country, that our ancestors fought for and worked hard to make great. We don't want our culture to change.

If you make sure to not spread any leftist politics, at all, and make sure not to insult our culture, people or history, you'll do fine though.

Not all Californians are bad. Be one that proves this. Enjoy the BBQ, the guns, the music, the rodeos, the beaches, the nature, the freedom. Welcome to Texas.

What part of Jefferson nigger?
Lassen County here, thinking about Texas or AZ

How long until you join the other faggots trying to turn it into East California?

Expect a lot of beaners, they are cowboy beaners tho, leagues apart from cholo beaners

I live in Austin. None of you have any idea how many fucking Califags we have. It makes the politics of Austin fucking unbearable.

Nobody other then shitskins and civicucks are moving to Texas. Go to the Northwest instead.

Oh no believe me i know that's why i don't fucking live there, you're the containment city where the garbage congregates in a last ditch effort to try and prevent the fucks from spreading to the rest of the state, a fucking nuclear strike on that place would only improve the state.

El Dorado county

>Dallas is Austin 2.0
Dallas is a hell of a lot better than Austin on a lot of levels.

why you moving to chile?

I agree. Although the much less dense outskirts of the city are pretty nice, most of the city needs to be nuked. Hell im not even from Austin, I was born in Dallas. The colleges I’ve applied to (im 18 pls no ban) have all been in Texas but no way in hell will I end up going to UT.

Whataburger > in and out

I’ll see for myself once I get there

If you catfish us, we will hang you!

Not for long. Fort Worth is what dallas was in the 80’s. We just keep running.

Not in terms of beaners and niggers

Unless you are attempting to praise Texas while demeaning California. Also, all highways should be labeled as such in speech: I-20, FM-157, TX-183. And not: The 820 the 183. Most Farm to Markets will have street names.

Pop quiz hotshot, what’s the name of FM 2181?

North Texas is pretty much white.

HAHahaha not since katrina

Kek.

I'm one of the smarter Texan's you'll be fine it's a friendly place. I actually do feel bad for you Northerner's have been can confirm San Diego is the shit hole everyone here hates.

You're scaring me user.

Attached: shiner pepe.png (1020x1024, 1.34M)

Austin 512 here. Yeah i'd say thats accurate for the "core" of austin, but all the suburbs are pretty based. Cedar Park, Pfluggerville, Lake Travis, Westlake, Taylor are 80% white and the minoritys are all prep white washed.

Attached: 1391910903750.jpg (320x224, 22K)

I always disregard the street names as they change from burb to burb. But I delivered fuel on Teasley before.

FM 2499 was where it was at

Please, please PLEASE
Leave your liberal bullshit in Commiefornia.
If you are a nice enough person you shouldn't have any problems here.
Keep in mind it is hot here. Like, 9th ring of hell hot here.
Whataburger is the State meal.
This is God's country, respect it!
t. 325

Attached: 1523972647219s.jpg (250x175, 6K)

1) don't be a faggot
2) don't cause trouble.
3) You're not special
4) buy a gun
5) go to a church.

follow those rules and you'll be fine, califag.

What part are you moving to? I've lived all over, currently in north Texas. And we'll only hate you if you are a democrat

Went to UT for three years, nothing but dumb fucks and sjw faggots. Thank God I left that shit hole

Austin is unironically still the best city in texas even with all the development.

361 Corpus here, stay in white areas and you’ll be ok, just don’t vote Democrat because incapatable with Texan values. Guns lots of guns. Enjoy the beach faggot.

512 here too!

Attached: F78CC284-34A6-4B0A-B055-0337C144677A.jpg (467x511, 187K)

when i was a kid i always hated the corpus beach because it wasnt like movie beaches but looking back it was really nice

Maybe niggers, but there are definitely more spics here in Austin.
I’m thinking about Trinity, Baylor, UTD or A&M. You’re older than me, so would you know anything about how good they are politically?

kill yourself

The best thing you can do is realize why you're leaving that communist shithole and not vote in the exact same fucking policies that have ruined it.
Also smile and wave, it's polite and you'll find that it's nice to get one back for once

Attached: 1521835478212.png (802x810, 35K)

He is from North Cal, probably just as Conservative as any Texan..

im very sorry if i made you mad i apologize please dont be mean to me

Austin 737 here, it’s comfy but there’s a shitton of Asians and Mestizos

>No mention of El Paso
>El Paso is just that shitty

Damn.

A&M and Baylor no doubt are more conservative. Baylor is a private Baptist university however, so consider that. I live in Dallas now, never attended UTD but it's a thot invested liberal dump, meet plenty of students from there. Everything I've heard about trinity says it's decent but I don't know anybody personally that went there

>I'm a Texan
no you're not you're a godless country hating commies. You go out of your way to spit on the spirit and the works of your forefathers and support with vote or action; other soulless and treacherous commies, you, the cali fag and the spics should get along fine as the ones who kill the state.

Don't be retarded on purpose you fag, its the worst city in Texas, and i live the fucking rio grande valley

Was just in McAllen a couple weeks ago

Giving this much attention to a meme. Fuck off faggot, more Country than you.

its really not though...
my grandparents live in the rio grande valley! Its very rural but kinda nice whenever we visited.

dont litter, we shoot people for that here in Texas.

And it sucks, I live in edinburg, its only good if you've lived only in the valley your entire life, sharyland is the better place to live, and it still sucks cause the white majority there are still kinda stuck up assholes. My favorite place to live was in the white areas of the surrounding towns north of dallas, and the rural areas along the coast

Daily reminder that communism is and will forever be a joke

Attached: 1523911316470.png (500x522, 139K)

I fucking hate Californians.

No joke, no one supports that shit ITT.

Yes you sure are, now give up your property or share the house with the 5 beaner families that were deemed in more need than you

Baylor is NOT baptist
the baptist convention in texas had a split with that as a primary issue

Is UTD really that bad? I visited a year or two ago and the campus was really nice, they had good facilities, relatively apolitical, etc.
Also out of curiosity, do you know anything about the campus environment of UCSD? I know it’s a shitty liberal dump as I visited once too, but if you know anything about it I’d like to know

Wilkommen!

Fuck off you commie

Then you must be mexican, i'm one of the last Spaniards in the area and my father was a transplant from north texas in the piney woods region. and i assure you in between the mexicans and the being a minority in What should've been a white land before the whole immigration meme, its shit.

No thanks, but good way to talk to someone who's family is true Texan. I just use the meme flag to cover my own flag in other threads. Though the quality of my posts clearly shows no affiliation to Communism at all, guess it takes an actual brain to tell that though.

Fredericksburg is probably the best city IMO.

The Wikipedia page says Baptist, however baylors website says Christian. Either way, it's a private university and going to church services, classes etc is required for its students. A big reason why I didn't go

I wish, i would be able to get a job at a welding shop around here and really take off, now i can only work fast food and save for my own buisness

As long as you dont vote blue we dont care. Just dont be some skinny wearing jean pot smoking faggot who votes for people like Jerry Brown.

im half mexican yeah? Im not sure i understand what youre trying to say?

UTD is a good university, by dump I didn't mean physically, there are probably plenty of conservatives. But it's kinda the place where all the average dfw students who couldn't get into any better schools go and get their liberal indoctrination