Pedophile Found Guilty Of Raping 5-Year-Old Spared Prison In California

San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Ron Northup insisted that Lyle Burgess, a wealthy Californian businessman, must not spend any time in prison, and also ruled that Burgess should not be registered on the sex offender register despite being a convicted pedophile.

Attorney Kenneth Meleyco said Mr. Burgess’ wealth and friends in high places in California may have been factors in his sentencing.

“He’s obviously very wealthy and it’s just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did,” Meleyco said.

During Wednesday’s sentencing hearing, both parents of the victim gave emotional testimony about what their now 7-year-old daughter has been going through, the impact on their family and their dissatisfaction with Mr. Burgess’ conviction. The parents’ names are not being used to protect the identity of the child victim.

“Our daughter has been harmed by this man continuously,” the victim’s mother said through tears, describing two incidents she says she witnessed between Burgess and her daughter at Mr. Burgess’ cabin in Calaveras County in the fall of 2016.

“I’m incredibly disgusted by his behavior and continuously disgusted by his lies,” she said before describing his sentence as “getting off so easy” and not being ordered to register as a sex offender.

“I want other kids to be protected by possible future abuse by this man,” she said.

Burgess founded Rare Parts Inc., an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor. He was a friend of the girl's family.
fox40.com/2018/05/24/stockton-businessman-pleads-no-contest-to-statutory-rape-of-child-sentenced-to-just-90-days-of-house-arrest/
Jow Forums can you help the little girl?

Attached: california-pedo-spared-jail-678x381.jpg (678x381, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo
abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071
cms.sjcourts.org/fullcourtweb/subjectCaseHistory.do?PartyId=3021393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The land of the free.

I mean, there's a really simple solution to this problem (Batman, Punisher, etc.). I think most folks are missing out on just how lenient the current government might be in regards to these types of "solutions".

Attached: englishmofodoyouspeakit.jpg (910x596, 118K)

This is why we need to upgrade the rope to a length of chain. There are just too many pedos. Bullets are expensive. Ropes break down over time. Investing in a strong length of chain would cut down the costs. DOTC > DOTR

/ourguy/

California is disgusting. I hope someone nukes it.

Hes Jewish, Watch Harvey Weinstein get off scott free also

Is he a kike? and can we use it for ourguy PAT'S campaign ?

Does the victim have a father? If so, her father is no longer a man. If you rely on the criminal justice system to put a man away that molested your daughter, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. The only way to repay a pedo like that for what they've done is to personally kidnap them and torture them to death in a shed somewhere. Anything less than at least killing the pedo is a disgrace.

and you know that faggot judge will sleep like a baby knowing he let this scumbag off.

white knights triggered

maybe he is actually not guilty.

every day i find myself hoping to be bathed in nuclear fire only to be increasingly disappointed

Attached: 1525927331492.jpg (960x906, 1.05M)

If it were my child that was raped i would kidnap and torture him for weeks until he died from his wounds.

Yeah, going to jail for murder and leaving her without a father seems like the ideal solution.

then shoot him and shut up
FFS all you faggots do is cry now.

>getting caught
Are you retarded?

only in canada(and i suppose cali now) is doing nothing a better solution

Maybe he wasn't actually guilty though?????

The absolute state of Jewpedomuttia

>Less cucked than u, muhammad.Muh fredumbz.haha gayrope

Attached: 1523447739523.jpg (376x309, 104K)

>guy gets off for molesting your daughter
>he disappears
gee, I wonder who the first suspect would be?

being there for your daughter to help her through the trauma is the better solution

>being this cucked

In other parts of the US he would get off pretty light for killing the son of a bitch.

Any of my kids get molested, im killing the bastard.

>tying a noose with a chain

The real crime are the children murdered daily by nra supporters.

it says "convicted" retard.

but then again I didn't read beyond ops post

Holy shit, if it wasn't for Sweden and the UK you Canadians would be the most cucked group of people on this Earth.
>being there for your daughter to help her through the trauma is the better solution
What do you think a mother is for?

>convicted

>California is disgusting. I hope someone nukes it.
This has very little to do with California.
It has everything to do with the simple, sad fact that...., regardless of what horrible thing you do...., in the USA you are entitled to whatever "justice" you can afford.
If you have enough $$$$$...., you get a total pass compared to everyone else.

You don't have to tie it. Just use a carabiner.

literally no one is murdered by nra supporters

Cutting of his dick and making him blind is the only way to make sure that fucker stops being a pedophile.

Land of the jew more like it.

Don't need to make a noose when you can just wrap it around a neck, tie the chain to the hitch on your f250 and haul ass down main st

leftypol support child rapists because they aspire to become one

the real crime is children killed daily by people texting while driving and nobody cares at all

Attached: 0002606_24-inch-black-heavy-duty-cable-tie-100-pack.jpg (1600x1200, 298K)

This is the fatal flaw of “the state.”
The only reason this rapist isn’t murdered and raped himself is state protection.

If I was the father I would kill the man. Would any cop arrest this man for killing his daughters abuser?

thats not how it works bud
you pay big money for the big shot LOCAL lawyers
the ones that see the judge every month or so
Your paying for the fact your lawyer went law school with the judge or the prosecution so there is wiggle room on the side
no one talks about this but this is how it goes

I live in this same shithole town. Info on this fuck would be beneficial for everyone.

What about all the people killed by Trump, Bush and co. You people are sick. You only know hate. You hate love of any kind.

>not going on the lamb and killing the judge next

Oh leaf

>trying too hard

his info is on the news article lives in gated community

Jesus that's the real flaw to western civilization. Criminals are protected by the state and average citizens are tied down. Mob justice wen?

>San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Ron Northup

Attached: cleeseblink.gif (500x375, 980K)

You couldn't be more wrong. What do you love? illegals who rape, murder, kidnap, sell poison to you and your families in your communities. Go fuck yourself

Pedophiles are sick and need to be removed from society!

flamethrower penalty when??

Attached: cure for pedophilia.webm (840x472, 2.91M)

And how is that contrary to exactly what I said in my post?
Do you ever read before you reply??

At least we don't get jailed for mentioning the holohoax. California is basically communist Mexico 2.0 and not America anyway.

It's just another form of sexuality. You can't blame him for being attracted to children just as we don't blame you for being attracted to people of the opposite sex.

this is in california, the father can just shoot him and claim he was shooting at sea lions.

this will only work if he's a spic though.

% of mass shooter that are NRA members?

% of mass shooters that were registered Democrats? 98%

You guys are supposed to be a free market yet you aren't allowed to boycott israel

Lyle is an innocent man. Here's a real criminal Goy.

youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Attached: download (63).jpg (474x299, 17K)

from the article
>Burgess founded Rare Parts Inc., an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor.
guess we know to not buy car parts from that company anymore among other things

Kill yourself.

someone slice this guy

NO U

San Fran pedo faggot detected

Fuck you Donkeyposter!!!

Attached: images (5).jpg (259x195, 7K)

I can blame and punish a pedophile if he or she ever touches my child!

abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071

Makes ya ponder what else he’s connected with

Hold on now. They're not giving us the charges. What is the exact penal code? 261 is used for statutory rape but for a victim of that age it should be 288 or 289 or something similar, charges that do not allow for house arrest. Something is fishy here.

Either the judge is totally corrupt OR the media is overstating the actual case against this guy for clicks. Did he just touch her or actually get his dick inside that elementary poontang?

Attached: 1484859564877.jpg (296x277, 27K)

>my child!
In your dreams you fat basement-dwelling virgin

I have 3 children you dense motherfucker, two girls and one son. Anyone stupid enough to molest them will have to deal with me!

>has 3 kids
>spends all day posting on Jow Forums
What a sad fucker you must be

I wonder if he's one of (((them)))

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-03-22-42-55.png (1052x1067, 770K)

That sounds eerily similar to the story of people finding the burned bones of children underneath a jewish synagogue somewhere in europe a long time ago, and the poor innocent jews were executed for no reason other than they were jewish!

Shit, my little bro is in CA wat do

Did some more research and apparently the case was set up as a money grab against the guy. The daughter did not testify, only the parents did, and there is no hard evidence (so probably only light touching, prepubescent vaginas are extremely fragile).

>implying the nigger didn't do it
Very funny user.

Attached: 1452316586631.png (902x896, 773K)

I have a job you mentally impaired fruitcake. Also, the children are 1,5 and 6. All of them are in bed right now. I only visit pol a hour a day to stay updated about what is happening in the world as i don't watch tv.

If you have undeniable proof Burgess raped a 5-year-old and Northup denied said proof on unlawful grounds, then I see no way forward that doesn’t have both people brutally murdered outback somewhere. You’ve got no shortages of guns, so go pick yourself up a problem solver and go solve some problems.

Well, my theory is that all people in high places got their because they are willing to take high risks. So it shouldn't be any surprise to see celebrities, politicians and business men account for most pedos next to people who are just dumbasses and don't know that this is wrong and degenerate. Also rich people always want what they can't have.

Attached: 1526436202125.png (600x610, 484K)

>must not spend any time in prison, and also ruled that Burgess should not be registered on the sex offender register despite being a convicted pedophile.
Disgusting
Proof that money really is power in the good ol' US of A.

This is why we need vigilantes

they are all in cahoots. Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg.

California is Mexico buddy. How do you explain it?

not to mention all the faggots suicided by the gay lobby

cms.sjcourts.org/fullcourtweb/subjectCaseHistory.do?PartyId=3021393

All right I found the exact charges. He definitely didn't fuck her, it was "just" kiddy fiddling. The charge he was convicted of is not actually appropriate for the crime, because it implies penetration of some kind, while the charges he was arrested on (the more accurate ones) do not. Blame the courts though, but not for letting him get off easy.

Attached: Lyle Burgess.png (1380x318, 37K)

How much you want to bet they are fellow members of the same club?

>Demand and get California
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Wait. Wait, wait, wait.

>“Our daughter has been harmed by this man continuously,” the victim’s mother said through tears, describing two incidents she says she witnessed between Burgess and her daughter at Mr. Burgess’ cabin in Calaveras County in the fall of 2016

>the victim’s mother said through tears, describing two incidents she says she witnessed between Burgess and her daughter

>TWO incidents she says she witnessed

How in the FUCK do you set it up so that there's a SECOND incident that troubles you regarding a guy fiddling with your child? What in the FUCK is going on here? How was one time not enough? Jesus mother fucking christ, are adult women basically the lowest form of life on this planet, or what?

We don't know what she says she witnessed. Could have been something ambiguous that she didn't realize was evidence her daughter was being fiddled until later.

More likely it's a sob story that is nothing more than hearsay so she can get the guy's money in the civil suit. Read my other posts in the thread.

ATG was right again

What a bunch of retarded white knights... Next thing you know the parents are even more guilty and used the kid to get money from him... They live in California after all, I wouldn't doubt they pimp the kid.

All the real men are gone.

But if daddy wasn't willing to off this fucker then I'm not.

You get to hire a lawyer that plays golf with the judge. That is all.

>We don't know what she says she witnessed
Here's a pro tip: if something is even MILDLY odd or awkward enough to register in your mind and retain itself as a memory in regards to how a grown man and your toddler daughter interact, you put the fucking kibosh on something right then and there. You're not supposed to gamble your child's fucking well being because you're afraid of a social faux pas or being too judgmental or too paranoid. It's called parental instinct. It's like that entire aspect of our nature has been bred away by shitty mothers and a negligent society that places no value on protecting children.

The man is almost 80 and this is his first offense?

Das rite! Would this girl rather be raped or killed in a texting accident?

only 30% of murders are solved. It's really easy to properly dispose of someone. Only nigger tier retards get caught.

If this were my kid, it would be a foregone conclusion.

Attached: 1526391295714.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

surprised you guys don't want this guy to run for senate in Alabama

Fucking die, pedophile bitch. Cant wait for day of the rope

Attached: 1523208871797m.jpg (1024x563, 34K)

Rather see you ass raped by jamal

Attached: 1525404001481m.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

Attached: 1449161290750.gif (500x207, 3.06M)