Brit/pol/ - UK BOMBS TURKEY

>Theresa May orders emergency attacks on select Turkish targets
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-848858

>Irish abortion referendum voting opens
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44241521

- Today we wish our Irish brothers & sisters good luck... make no mistake, this is a test on whether Ireland still has it's lust for life. Vote No. -

>Mississauga explosion: Suspects 'detonate bomb' in restaurant
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44248453

>Danny Boyle to direct next Bond film
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44250056

>North Korea ready to talk 'at any time' with Donald Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44248256

>Boy, 15, stabbed to death in Sheffield street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-44249656

Attached: _91952625_breaking_image_large-3-1.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyj8l9miy4w
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-848858
youtube.com/watch?v=7hx0QUtUEOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Page not found.

Lies and no bomb or fix.

You've been bamboozled. Now a word from our sponsors: youtu.be/wyj8l9miy4w

A picture of Eddies willy

Attached: asd.jpg (269x251, 17K)

OI! BIN THAT THOUGHT NOW!

Attached: IMG_2417.jpg (284x178, 26K)

coke did came in handy the night before to be honest. I was scrolling tinder and found this smoking hot Polish chick aged twenty two. 22 and already a widow. how come you might be wondering? her wog husband had an OD. she had some junk at her place and I ended up vomiting on her mongrel spawn two hours after I hit the needle and sprayed her slavpussey with my hot Irish cum

Press P to pat our Irish friends for good luck.

Attached: 1499804138964.png (595x639, 574K)

What a fucking disaster Britain is

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-848858
Well done lad you got me

Attached: 1477172696600.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

>Based willy poster

GOOD LUCK TO OUR IRISH

Attached: 697714850.jpg (1024x759, 282K)

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS

>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE LIKE JUST FUCK OFF BRUV OK

>MATE THEY CAN STAY HERE AND WE NEED MORE BLACKS ANYWAY THEY'VE INTEGRATED WELL MATE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM ME FUCKING SISTER MARRIED A BLACK BLOKE HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND YOU CUNT

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER. AND DON'T FORGET LONDON IS SHIT BECAUSE SADIQ KHAN AND DAVID LAMMY NOT BECAUSE OF THE TORY GOVERNMENTS IMMIGRATION POLICY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: Tommy.jpg (620x489, 86K)

>imagine still thinking goal-posting is funny

Attached: AAS.jpg (620x478, 30K)

>We need a new England where all religions and colours feel proud of our flag and recognise how important our identity and culture is.
> I'm liberal in many senses, like when it comes to (probably not when I was younger) when it comes to gay people's rights I fight for a gay man's rights – so on all of these issues, as I've grown up, I said,... when people say that I'm far right, well what makes me right wing? Am I right wing just because I don't like Islam? Does that make me right wing just because I don't like a fascist ideology? If I didn't like scientology, does that make me right wing? No, it's an ideology. So I said like, "most of my views, they're very liberal – many of them would be left-wing".

It was never funny.

Hope abortion is legalised in Ireland. More dead Irish children is a good thing.

Sargon of Akkad and Tommy Robinson have identical beliefs

I don't really know what Sargon believes, all I know about him is his was a Gamer Goober and he got his mates to pester Jess Phillips with rape threats

hate to defend him but he didn't make anyone tweet at her, that's just in the nature of his sycophantic fans to copy everything he does ad nauseam for 'le epic memes! Free kekistan!!!'
also his 'I wouldn't even rape you' thing was pretty much a precursor to 'it's ok to be white' and it worked the same way

classical liberal
same as jordan peterson, tommy robinson, majiid nawaz, sam harris, ben shapiro, milo yiannopolous, gavin mccines, paul joseph watson etc

Anyone looking forward to the Survive the Jive vs Varg kickboxing match?

Wtf why is no-one talking about our war with Turkey????

I know we make fun of TOMMY TOMMY TOMMEH but this is seriously fucked up, are the govt trying to provoke a violent reaction, what else can they be expecting by giving right wing nationalists literally no options

Attached: 1502451215945.jpg (400x396, 36K)

It's a fookin' travesteh what 'appen'd t'are Tommeh

that would be a genuinely good fight
think stj would clinch it with his youth

regardless of what anyone thinks about paganism, Varg is right about STJ and other 'pro European' youtubers who are not actually doing anything other than scrounging for shekels so they can go on a nice little holiday. at least varg gives his info out for free

Got nuffin' 'gainst Pakis or Islam it's just some of 'em take it too far y'know like?

Varg could use his secret 'stabs u 26 times in the back in self defence' movr

varg actually has sparring experience which I doubt stj has

1:55

youtube.com/watch?v=7hx0QUtUEOI

Varg would likely win in a physical fight.

Against his children

wow, you're really cool you know? so fucking cool and edgy my dude

What did she really mean?

Attached: IMG_2702.jpg (750x1334, 209K)

Speaking of StJ, why does he live in Sweden?

Varg has also literally killed somebody, that must count for something

>at least varg gives his info out for free
Aside from the meat of his beliefs that are contained in their various books. He's still selling it, just in a more... "traditional" manner.

I did start to think STJ was getting a bit shekel-grabby but Varg's way of approaching it is always passive aggressive and bitchy.

Plus I think STJ is broadly correct about Vargs beliefs, they are on the materialistic side. Still enjoy some of it though; there's nothing wrong with encouraging people to reconnect with nature and stop mowing their fucking lawns.

He's done some with the golden one (who I can't really stand).

I'm just surprised by it, I was convinced he was the controlled opposition
Maybe he's gone off the rails after that Selner speech and now the handlers are trying to cut it off?

You're ugly.

he's fairly old /not particularly strong
stj has some strength training presumably a higher fight iq and youth
varg is a bit mental though
i'd give it to stj

anyone know how tall varg is compared to stj?

fair
I can't take the golden one seriously at all, too obsessed with gains, it's like BRO SCIENCE PAGANISM EDITION

To help cope with sexual emergencies

the golden one is a good lad and i'm sure he'll do some good things
bravery follows virtue

>I was convinced he was the controlled opposition
He's not. He's an occasionally useful idiot who's otherwise a bit of a nuisance. They generally endure the latter for the moments in which he acts as the former.

If we go by Joe Owens logic this is just another ploy to give him more credibilty

>using the term desu on somewhere other than Jow Forums
cringe

I agree, it's all pretty "cringeworthy". His hearts probably in the right place but otherwise I'm not sure.

Not particularly strong? He exercises every day and has done for several dozen years, not to speak about all the hard manual labour he does all day every day. As for age, he's in his forties, which isn't particularly a disadvantage in physical prowess.

Survive the Jive has always been well-to-do and middle-class (just look at how much he travels around the world). I doubt he's weak and he has trained with TGO, but there's no way he does as much exercise as Varg or as much physical labour.

He's going to learn her summit.

Just waiting for the world cup

Attached: 1525814033181.jpg (866x900, 66K)

Lots of people said Jez Turner was MI5, and he's just got 12 months. If Hitler himself came down from the sky, people would say he was controlled opposition. In fact plenty of people on Jow Forums say he WAS controlled opposition. This is the problem, the right has been infiltrated to such an extent that nobody trusts anybody. Their job is done, they could just leave us alone now and we'd keep ripping into one another.

>YOULL DO FOOKING NUTING

Attached: McGregor.jpg (1801x1227, 217K)

physical labour and callisthenics are no match at all for a consistent diet and weightlifting

Discussing who would win in a fight between The Golden One, Varg and SurviveTheJive? Talk about fiddling while Rome burns lads.

>e-celeb drama

Attached: snzzzzzzzsnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnzzzzzzz.jpg (600x602, 73K)

Anything good on t'tele tonight?

Attached: smell of steaks in passageways.jpg (640x478, 69K)

Whether they're controlled opposition or not you can clearly see that Robinson is a kosher idiot. He's not the big bad right wing revolutionary yank mongs believe him to be.

>Watching tele

Attached: 1475269741278.gif (214x202, 19K)

Wrong.
>the possibility of watching tele

Attached: leisure.jpg (591x500, 67K)

I think varg is right to be blunt though, youtubers like STJ are not much better than twitch thots in my opinion. I mean the real problem is the fans who donate, total mouth breathers, but STJ thrives off it

Turkey has bigger problems on hand right now. Erdogan is pretty much fucked, even if he wins in June which I'm sure he will, the people will revolt once their economy goes to shit. He wants to control the banks, yet claim how it's still free market, doesn't want to raise interest rates, while still fighting inflation, while at the same time wanting to expand the economy, and for a country that relies heavily on imports, investors will eventually have no choice but to pack up and leave. The COUP that happened before will be nothing in comparison. These bombings, are nothing for what's coming to them.

whats wrong with making money you absolute gremlin

>consistent diet
Varg has a consistent diet, I'm not sure about STJ

>weightlifting
Physical labour includes weightlifting on a daily basis, whereas STJ probably only weightlifts every now and again

I think it's worth mentioning that I do think STJ is better than Varg, I just think Varg would win in a physical fight.

Why do I keep pulling slags in clubs lads? It's emptying out my soul.

Just voted No in the abortion referendum lads. Think you could give us the 6 counties back as a little favour if we win?

NORMIES GET OUT

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (340x340, 75K)

It's a dear John letter, end of, at least i got a backhander in once she finds out about this place. At least i got to poke her a dozen or so times.
>implying she read it.

Nah, i'm hot, hotter than her. I think hiding my power levels doesn't help.

Attached: IMG_2665.jpg (791x791, 146K)

Fuck that's some good animation.

Normies have problems too mate.

>physical labour includes weighlifting on a daily basis
actual structured weightlifting is incomparable with physical labour in terms of muscle mass and progression of strength

Everyone thinks they're hot. It's a defense mechanism

normie apologist
normies problems are minor
our problems are major
it is written

Attached: what a load of fucking bollocks.gif (680x382, 1.82M)

Attached: stop spouting absolute shit.gif (243x250, 2.37M)

Attached: are Peter.png (858x623, 470K)

Attached: 1473207281425.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Attached: this time next year we'll be protestant christians.png (551x567, 582K)

It's surprising how many people who are otherwise sound have a blind spot where Israel is concerned, I think it's often just a sign of simple-mindedness rather than being bought and paid for. You've seen the Israeli flags on the terraces at Ibrox. Tommy's main thing is that he doesn't like Muslims, so unless you have the wider picture explained to you it's easy to see how you'd fall into supporting Israel. The problem is that all the people who could explain that wider picture to you are beyond the pale, and associating with them makes you literally Hitler. I think Tommy's heart is in the right place, but he's a bit of a brainlet.

Steerkike has been making some.

tommy isn't a brainlet he knows exactly what he's doing

Nah /soc/ says i'm a 8. She came on the blob last day which fucking ruined the flow i think.

>dat shitty jab
>dem slow ass kicks
>zero head movement
weeeeew, so this is aryan superiority?

it's sparring you mong
something you have clearly never done

Attached: 1527260016699.jpg (1291x713, 172K)

it's not very indo European of him is it

I hate this fucking trog's face and the new trend of absolutely grim trogs covered in tattoos and metal piercings and stupid theatrical makeup being considered 'hot'

Attached: IMG_0303.jpg (645x773, 65K)

Let's see a pic then

suck my ass you nigger. fucking ivory crack coated cum stained teeth

/soc/ said I'm a 5-7
feels bad

I've seen no evidence of this. I do think he'd probably be able to fight Varg, The Golden One or Survive the Jive just by sheer manlet aggression plus experience of real-world fighting

low tier

your women are pigs

>tips hat

Next up on eceleb boxing

Millenial Woes vs Joe Owens

He's a hasbara kike
You conveniently leave out that bit, wonder why that is?

Destroying Paxman, Andrew Neil, Akala, Saira Khan etc in debate
best selling author
runs a successful tanning salon
ran the most successful street protest movement the uk has ever seen
got selected to study for an aeroplane engineering course out of hundreds of applicants
did well in his GCSE's in a bizarrely shit environment

self own

I don't think any of them have fanboys quite as obsessive as Varg's. Except maybe TGO, but they're mainly younger kids I'd wager. Some of the regular figures in Varg's comment section etc are blind followers beyond all reason; they'll not even consider the most polite of criticisms.

shit one
joe owens without a doubt