California user here. I can't take it anymore in this fucked up state. I have decided to get out and move to Colorado...

California user here. I can't take it anymore in this fucked up state. I have decided to get out and move to Colorado. Sounds like the mountain living, microbrews and legal weed is pretty happening so its an easy decision. Was wondering if there are any Colorado anons with advice on where to move to. I am thinking maybe a ski town but possibly the front range area.
May as well make the thread a Colorado general. This Cali transplant could use filling in on what's up with Colorado these days.

Attached: co.png (250x167, 4K)

I’ll kill you myself. Stay the fuck out of this state.

Californians and Texans are 50x more likely to be robbed, mugged, or murdered in Colorado.

Criminals specifically target people from these states for several reasons:

1. You're idiot out of towners who have no idea where the fuck they are
2. You're an idiot with more money than brains because you're coming from commiefornia
3. Your neighbors will hate you and call the cops on you anytime you're even slightly noisy
4. You'll be cut off and brake checked all the time because you came from a 3rd world shithole and brought all your problems with you.

Unless you're getting your dick cut off to appease your mental illness, you should keep considering Colorado as a flyover state.

You are the reason that the price of living is skyrocketing. Leave yourself and liberal ways to the state in which you reside. No one wants that plague spreading to the last best states.

Colorado would sooner welcome a tranny nigger than someone from California. They're a liberal shithole on the end of our glorious bible belt.

you should start needing visas to move to other states.

Lol wit? Maybe you should take your meds before posting.
This sounds like a load of bull to me. Six of my friends already moved out. They haven't reported anything like this.

Please stay in that shithole you call California. We don't need you to spread your Marxism all over the country

That doesn't make sense. People moving in don't set the price of real estate. The locals do that. Are you sure the problem isn't Coloradans' are just greedy?

As a Coloradan who was forced to move to Ohio because of real estate skyrocket, yeah fuck off like everyone else says. We don't want you, we don't need you, Commiefornia plz go

I voted for Trump in the last election. Don't worry I'll vote red down the ticket. Well unless it comes to weed. I will vote blue then and on some gun measures now that I think about it. No one needs a gun with a clip that holds more then seven rounds. That's just common sense though.

Stay the fuck out and convince the other Cali niggers to follow suite.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL. There's literal radio ads here in denver telling people to "pack your shit and move back to California"

I have heard this excuse before from Coloradoans that moved out. It makes no sense. You had the opportunity to make your way up in the real estate market but blew it. That's your own fault for not making the right investments.

"mountain living, microbrews and legal weed"

This is a meme template everybody. Sage and move on. Fuck californians.

Insane BS.
There is crime in CO, mostly property theft in Denver and Colorado Springs, but the criminals target anybody with vulnerable property to break into.

Also, Colorado Springs has crime because there are so many homeless people there, many of them insane military dropouts.
That's what you get when evangelical christ cucks decide to feed the homeless like it's going out of fashion: a massive homeless population that shits in creeks and commits petty theft. Great job, christ fags.

Fuck off they're full

>had the opportunity to move up in real estate market
Yeah okay dude, didn't get a decent job til age 25 (yes my fault) and a 2 bdrm house is like 250k. Want to rent? looking at about 2400 a month. a Studio apt is like 1800 a month

>I will vote blue then and on some gun measures now that I think about it. No one needs a gun with a clip that holds more then seven rounds. That's just common sense though.

If this isn't bait, please kill yourself with one of those 7 rounds

Fix your own State you fucking cuck.

Fuck you. I had a friend survive the Thurston High School shooting. That and every other school shooting shouldn't have occurred. They wouldn't have if the shooters didn't have access to 50 round clips and other stupid things citizens don't need to own. I am all about gun rights but not unlimited firepower. There needs to be some lines drawn in the sand over this unchecked weapons sales in this country.

Stay the fuck out faggot, unless you want a spot in the concentration camps the natives are going to erect for you.

Lynch all Cali niggers on sight. Reclaim our home.

Attached: 90si90id90iwes.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Colorado Springs is pretty nice. Stay the fuck away from Boulder, Denver and surrounding cities/towns and Ft Collins.

Sure you did bucko

People are moving to CO en masse at such a fast pace. It's all relative. More demand for space that is dwindling drives the price up. If there were a million empty homes, the price of them would be so cheap. But at this rate, it will only continue to go up.

>move to Colorado
Thanks to you moving there, you continue to turn it into California 2.0
A pox on you and your family

Its true. The dude and his brother went to the school. The younger brother missed everything luckily. My friend had to run for his life. Stop being such a cynical douche bag. Not everyone is a liar on the internet.

Your friend should have died.

see you soon fren.

Attached: friends-forever-clipart-17.gif (699x394, 5K)

You should fucking kys. We don't want you here

That's a shitty thing to say.

Cool, you completely fucked your gay state all the way up and now spread like cancer.
Stay and fight or fuck off and die, nigger

You deserve worse faggot

See?
Thats why you deserve to die, you antigun piece of shit.
I see a cali plate and your car gets totalled.

Hopefully, a nigger sets your place on fire while you sleep.

>needs
I DONT NEED PERMISSION YOU STUPUD COCKSUCKER.

>fault
You fleeing your shithole is YOUR FAULT, should have not been a commie niggerfag.
Hating you is justified.

I second that and more

>I voted for Trump.
Well I guess you could be oka-
>I'll vote blue-
You are unwanted and unneeded. Turn the fuck around, fix that burnt shit pile you call a state, and then stay there. Don't come here and presume to tell us how our lives should be lived. Don't worry, you're smart. You'll figure it out.

There is a line in the sand.
One you wont cross because youll get fucked.

>clips

You dont even know anytjing about guns so please kill yourself.

Also, its TOO BAD you and your friends werent killed by your fellow Dim on a predictable rampage.

DEMOCRATS KILLING DEMOCRATS IS A GOOD THING

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL

Attached: 11E1C12C-FB07-4718-A7D7-05F14A4F4FFD.gif (240x228, 905K)

Stay in your shitty state, you irredeemable faggot

Attached: tmp_11836-IMG_01052018_220825_0_20180501_220840-920392449.jpg (370x482, 36K)

Fuck that shit, any faggot who is antigun gets the fucking rope.
Eat shit and die

Its a truthful thing to say.
You are a direct threat to your neighnors for being a fucking cuckboi faggot who supports illegal gun control.

What the fuck kind of person actually believes in gun control?
SCUM

>Communist retard doesn't understand supply and demand

Go eat a hammer

Fuck off, we’re full.

Fuck all you haters. You're part of tiny minority in Colorado. There is literally nothing wrong with moving from Cali to Colorado. Shitting in this thread wont change the fact that Colorado will be +1 Cali transplant in early June. Sucks for you that you can't have what you want. Oh well. No one said life was fair so I guess you'll have to deal with it.

Is there anyone sane that can dispense some advice on what areas to consider moving to in Colorado?

Dude, weed

>Criminals specifically target people from these states for several reasons:
yup, growing up near and working in cities like Oakland, Inglewood, San Diego, i can say i am sure scared of getting robbed by a mountain fag in colorado.

Move to Aurora and get killed by a Nig pls

fpbp

lmao this has to be the best meta troll thread ever. Goddamn CO "natives" are having heart attacks

I'm with user, get the fuck out. I've watched too many of you fuckers (and texans) invade this state over the past couple decades; you ruin our real-estate, bring more traffic, and destroy the local trails with your lack of respect for the wilderness.

It's not that you're moving, it's that you're unamerican and don't share the values of the people of the state you're invading. Assimilate or fuck off. Anti gun bitch isn't wanted there.

Colfax faggot

>noticed
lmao

Also. Why are there so many blacks in Aurora? Lol

You are correct, but people coming from Cali are paying CASH for homes and pricing local residents out of land they previously would have been able to afford. It's not a people problem so much as a money problem. Imagine if all the assholes from Colorado start buying all the mid-priced real estate in some other state, the locals there would hate Coloradoans... see?

Stop being the fucking faggot that ruined California. I don't give a shit if you voted for Trump or any other "red" leaning politician. You are a fucking detriment to any and all places you go if you think that guns should be banned

I never said I was anti gun, just pro common sense. For crying out loud, do you even know the state you live in? It votes blue, assault weapons are banned in certain cities and there has been plenty of common sense gun laws implemented in other areas. You and the rest of the angry haters in this thread are part a dwindling minority in Colorado. Get with the times ffs.

It only votes blue because you mother fuckers have been migrating here for the last decade-decade and a half.

I used to live in Denver. I've never met so many judgemental hypocrites in my fucking life. Such a confused group of fucking people, and South Park pretty much hits the nail on the head making fun of CO natives. I used to say it was just the Cali translplants, but that's not fucking true. Most of the transplants were just happy people trying to live their lives, the "locals" who refer to themselves as "Natives", while they lecture you about native americans, seem to be steaming pilles of unhappy shit, that take out their economic frustrations out on the transplants. What it creates, at least in Denver is a city that feels in constant conflict

It votes blue because Denver/Boulder are packed with Communist/California shit. Also Jews. My god Denver is like Khazar Occult haven

>You're part of tiny minority in Colorado.
Haha, oh how wrong you are.

>nod

Kek, any on jewtube?

Yah but its Coloradoans who are setting the prices and making bank. Only the ones that fucked up their investments have a problem with this. If a Colorado resident sells their $150,000 home for $300,000 its not like they can't just go buy another $300,000 house. I can't imagine anyone besides Colorado renters that missed the real estate boat in 2009-2011 are angry about housing prices.

> valid point
I suppose the developers are more to blame, you have a point.

Summit county sounds like its everything you want.

This. These fags are a threat to my personal liberty and safety. When the time comes we’ll make sure they’re executed first

Why are you burger fags infighting like this? What's a person to do in California? Is it bad because he bailed on the Mexican ethnostate?

Hah, the folks in the hills hate everyone. THey're constantly raging when CDOT says they're going to expand i-70.

The worst thing about californians is they genuinely believe that the rest of the country fittest want to fucking nuke them or at least call off all pretense and just give the fucking thing back to Mexico

You literally can't tell them this, they refuse to believe it, and then they take the same policies with them and ruin everything. Dude WEEED lmao

>fittest
Doesn't

> Flees state instead of staying to fix it.

I think it has something to do with going against a "stand and fight" mentality.

Move to the mountains op.
Close to a cliff
Then throw yourself off said cliff
Let the animals eat your corpse and we can find you in a couple years time.

GOD DAMN THESE CALI FUCKS

The only folks making bank are fucking boomers that have multiple properties. The younger of us are priced out of our homestate.

This is a problem of cities, not CO. Cities everywhere are bluepilled as fuck

You are a califag. Stop ruining other people’s states. And your stance on guns is cucked. Kys plz. Move to other states and make them more cucked so their gun laws will eventually be as dystopian as California.

Summ9t county is a democrat ran cesspoole of transplants full of affordable housing. It’s california only 1 hour west of denver. They’ll love him

move to aurora, I am sure you would fit in nicely there.

Attached: EA9110FB-4233-401B-AFF2-4DD6177665A6.jpg (306x406, 50K)

CALIFORNIANS STAY IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA

You fucking weird ass pagans would probably pick up his bones and worship them like some sort of deity

You sound like those rich califags that cares no one but yourself. Just buy a mansion in Malibu or something. If you can’t assimilate to a state, you deserve to be tied to your bed in California.

It’s the whole environment they ruin. From leaving cigarette buts and fast food wrappers down unpoluted mountain trails. Further that the cancerous political environment people like that create.
>California is politically, socially, and financially shit.
>let’s move somewhere and try and make it just as fucked up.
It’s the cancerous logic that... fucking smug ideology behind every one of them I’ve met. I don’t start every post I make with where I reside. OP’s post is proof. Every fucking time.
>I’m from gayifornia
Is one of the first three sentences out of their mouth. No one else in the world does that. People from gayifornia NEED to do it.
People like that should be treated like an invasive weed. Poison. Something most people work hard to stay away from.

People like you ruined that state. Stay out faggot.

This. You fuckers have already ruined this state enough fuck off, you're not welcome

Attached: 1526929049159.png (808x805, 236K)

>HURRR I'LL MOVE TO YOUR STATE AND VOTE FOR STUFF YOU HAVE EXCEPT FOR THESE THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT WE HAVE BACK HOME
that's exactly why nobody wants you califaggots moving here you fucking homo

what the other guy said go rent a 1/1 on colfax and get robbed by a homeless nigger who follows you back to your apt you pathetic fucking fairy

>haha isn't it funny when people protest against rapefugees running amok in the place they live?

Attached: 1387329888045.png (615x456, 310K)

So glad I left Colorado, except the mountains. Liberals have fucked that state!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you stuck on the 405 with no AC bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated like top of my class from the University of CALIFORNIA in LOS ANGELES and I’ve been involved in numerous secret shitposting raids on Jow Forums.com, and I have over 300 like confirmed (YOU)’s. I am trained in prospector shitposting and I’m the top kangraroo rat wrangler in the entire Pacific Coast Range. You are nothing to me but just another slice of avocado on a club sandwich and a glass of ice tea with like two splendas. I will surf you the fuck out with hella stoney weed the likes of which has never been seen before on the edge of the piers, mark my like hella nasty words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? get Quaked, latinx cunt. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Valley girls across the USA and your IP is being like traced right now so you better like prepare for the storm, motherfucker. The bloody trembler that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I can out shitpost anyone, anytime, and I can rek you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 4 TB hard drive filled with dank memes. Not only am I extensively trained in wake boarding and memetics, but I have access to the entire LAPD and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable grill off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you hella lame non-HOV stuck in traffic commuter faggot. I will shit fury all over you and you will begging to be tossed off Half Dome. You’re hella like dead, kiddo.

fpbp