HURRAY !!! SELF DRIVING CARS MIGHT BECOME HISTORY. LOL

5 fatal crashes that put brakes on self-driving car industry.
Trust in autonomous cars is in decline, a new survey reveals. In the wake of a number of high-profile fatalities,
RT looks at some of the most deadly car crashes involving autonomous cars, from Tesla to Uber.
The American Automobile Association (AAA) found 73 percent of drivers surveyed said they would be “too afraid” to ride in a completely autonomous car.
In late 2017, only 63 percent said the same.
The study shows the biggest increase in fear is among millenials, which is bound to worry tech firms investing billions in the technology.

rt.com/news/427806-autonomous-car-crashes-tesla/

AND THAT IS BEFORE EVEN HACKERS START TO HACKING THEM AND STREAMING LIVE VIDEOS OF CRASHES. KEK

Attached: self driving cars.jpg (1024x576, 261K)

Still safer than driving manually

You are now breathing manually.

Attached: a friendly reminder,LOL.png (809x271, 105K)

>spreading Russian hit piece on American ingenuity
>hiding behind a memeflag when you do so
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Go from 0 deaths between 2010 and 2015. To 5 per year now. These things are death traps.

What are you a truck driver trying to save your job? You're retarded if you think people are better drivers than autonomous vehicles.

Attached: 1527030165640.gif (500x267, 1021K)

I have no problem with self driving cars but then again I use jewber a lot.

There have been five deadly “normal” car crashes since op posted this twaddle.

Thousands of people die in normal car crashes daily. Automation is the future, regardless of what you want or think. Both have pros and cons. Both aren't infallible. Self driving electric cars are simply inevitable in the next hundred years or more.

Are (((they))) behind this?

>B-but muh automaton
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED , technocrat cucks

Your metallic trashcans can and will NEVER compete with the genius of God's creation

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg (750x1000, 98K)

>Go from 0 deaths between 2010 and 2015. To 5 per year now. These things are death traps.
>There have been five deadly “normal” car crashes since op posted this twaddle.
OK THICK SKULL IDIOTS
LET ME EDUCATE YOU.
Tell me how many millions of human driven cars we have on the roads today and how many self-driving cars we have on the roads today.
Just wait till we have 1000 or 10,000 self-driving cars on the roads you will see the crash ratio going sky high.
Please engage your brains before you post nonsense. Assuming you have brains.

good
now i just want everyone to move on from the motorized vehicle jew entirely
>yes goy, get that 5 year loan for that car you "need"
>make sure you fill up your tank, goy. demand needs to stay high for maximum profit!
>make sure you pay your car (((insurance))) every month!
>what, a bicycle? much cheaper? much healthier? much safer? much better for the environment? no license required? no insurance? hehe, y-yeah, b-but you totally l-look like a l-loser, y-yeah!
>don't even get me started on walking, goy. oy vey.

Attached: 1525376336319.jpg (555x563, 47K)

if all cars were automated it wouldn't happen

Thousand people died over bursting steam tanks during the industrialisation and we still carried on making them safe eventually.

BTW, YOUR EXAMPLE IS VERY STUPID IRRELEVANT EXAMPLE.

Attached: Checked.jpg (1300x1300, 235K)

>LET ME EDUCATE YOU
haha faggot

The point of autonomous cars was they were meant to be safer. Clearly they aren’t. How are you this dumb.