Divorced single mother of two. What do, Jow Forums?

So I met on an online site for language exchange a relatively young (37) woman and I ended up wanting to date her. But a few red flags arose and I decided to pull the plug on her, as my instinct told me something is wrong with her.

I'm 29. Did I make the right choice?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1518706988669.jpg (800x1200, 209K)

>a relatively young
>37
So which is it?

37 is relatively young, no?

Dude Run or better KYS

Attached: KYSjpg.jpg (269x187, 10K)

it's the beginning of the prime age for a woman which is in her 40s, unironically

the riper the better

For a man, sure
For a woman, no

>inb4 lmao why
As a man you gain more resources as you age and considering having a masters or atleast a bachelors is standard these days if you want to be considered "above average dating material" the peak sexual age for men goes up

Women on the other hand are hotter when they are younger, they peak much much earlier

dating a 37 year old woman with 2 children

Why?

Makes sense.

What puts me off the most is that she has this male "friend" from Turkey she talks to on Instagram. Both her Instagram and Facebook accounts are set to "private", so that makes it seem fishy.

>What puts me off the most is that she has this male "friend"
Let me clue you in friend
If a girl is 25+ and still single you can be sure that she is stringing some dude along or fucking some other guy she cant manage to nail down.

Women are rarely ever single unless they want to be and if they are single they go on alot of dates

>37
>single mother of two
>fucks turks
woah, you got some killer instinct there bud

You're truly smart.

She's only ever had one sexual partner: her ex husband whom she met at age 17 (together for 20 years).

I could have been her second partner.

>meme flag
>r9kposting

Attached: 1525910880664.jpg (680x622, 72K)

I'm 100% serious.

Any boy can get a woman pregnant, but it takes a real man to step up and take care of those kids. I say go for it.

Attached: bigblackcocks.png (689x759, 204K)

>37
>young
stopped reading there.
Sage

>You're truly smart.
If i was really smart id know how to game the system to get what i want from women with no consequense to myself.

Fucking random chicks isnt as easy as it sounds, even if youre fit and good looking because you need to find them and have a plan to get them to give it up.

If i was smart id be able to pull that off

The thing is, I could have had my way with the woman and then let her at that, as a ONS. But I ended up developing feels for her. Big mistake.

Oh well, back to dating 18-year-olds...

>Oh well, back to dating 18-year-olds...
Good luck with that
Its harder to catch em but more satisfying

>t. LARP

It's not hard for me because generally, younger women respond better to my "game".
It's a matter of time until I find a cute teenager to have a fulfilling relationship with.

Why would I LARP as a potential cuck?

if you want to have children, then start with a woman no older than 26 years old. Lots of women are starting menopause earlier in life due to lifestyle/genetics.

you dont trust your instincts?

you are a dumb fuck

what were the red flags so we can advise you?
oh wait, nevermind, I dont care, because you are a dumb fuck

interpals girlfriend ahaha

>what were the red flags so we can advise you?

Aside from the obvious (divorced, single mother, 37 years of age), not many.
-She doesn't drink/smoke/do drugs
-She exercises and reads

Red flags:
-Interest in muslim culture
-Was unwilling to stop talking to her Turkish "friend" for the sake of having a relationship with me.
-Ex is an abusive alcoholic who cheated on her.
-Is not very intelligent
-Refuses to speak in English to me, even though she speaks in English to her Turkish friend. We speak in her mother tongue (Czech).

>It's not hard for me because generally, younger women respond better to my "game".
Mind giving a few tips?
Where do you even find 18 year olds?

Suck her feet

I'm a musician, so I meet a lot of people. But I prefer meeting girls online and then meeting them. I use Tandem and Interpals for that purpose.

Ive never tried online because it seem like a shit show with 99% men and 1% bots

Prefer meeting people IRL, much easier but girls in the single age (16-20) are rare for me to meet naturally

Either way, good luck mate

>If a girl is 25+ and still single you can be sure that she is stringing some dude along or fucking some other guy she cant manage to nail down.
Let me fix that

>If a girl is 25+ and still single you can be sure that she is stringing some dudes along and fucking some other guys she cant manage to nail down.

>my instinct told me something is wrong with her.
>Divorced single mother of two.
>something is wrong with her.
.....DUH

hahahahahah.......
No

Try Interpals or Tandem. It's very easy to meet girl off those sites in real life.

It sounds like you don't really do it for her. If you admire her than realize you aren't what she wants. There's a girl who actually likes you somewhere out there probably m8.

>It sounds like you don't really do it for her

Why do you say so?