Why is hypergamy bad? Why should women want a 5'4 recessed chin faggot instead of a tall, healthy Chad?

Why is hypergamy bad? Why should women want a 5'4 recessed chin faggot instead of a tall, healthy Chad?
Hypergamy is literally eugenic. If you claim to support eugenics but get mad that women won't fuck balding manlet subhumans then you are literally a hypocrite.

Attached: 1510534981712.jpg (1218x852, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V7lU6bFyro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is this on Jow Forums?

I don't blame em for wanting chads. I'm picky myself. However, this thread is off topic, so sage.

I have a bunch of conflicting thoughts about this problem.
In my opinion, hypergamy is good for culling bad genetics, just for a reason of bottom of genetic pull falling out of selection due to being faced with competition they can't face.
Problem is hypergamy that in a way exists in west right now exists at the same time with destruction of mirage institution. So chad having 5 bitches doesn't really mean chad gets like 20 children with good genetic makeup.
So in the end tinder hypergamy just turns into shit fest with sexual market being screwed and lacking commitment in relationships, angry incel population and both women and man dropping out of sexual relationships.
And get me right I am not a huge fan of islam, quite opposite. However one man being able to marry multiple women as long as he can provide for them is far better than this sinking boat we have right now.

marriage*

>Hypergamy is literally eugenic
No it isn't. Most women still carry sub-par genetic.
Even Chad x 9/10 girl does not guarantee a good looking healthy offspring. Just look at Brad Pitt and his brother for example.

Alphas are not the fodder that supports civilization. You let women choose their mates, and watch civilization crumble within a few centuries. Why? Female mate selection is designed for a brutal existence, not first-world civilization. The vast majority of men (betas) will have no family and thus reason to work beyond basic sustenance. Civilization will not endure. People never learn.

Signed,
A self-loathing Chad

>muh just keep waiting till you finally find the rainbow

Attached: 828C45CA-DDBA-4108-A81B-D9283D906655.jpg (1242x1106, 300K)

>worships hypergamy
>return to law of the jungle
>calls others subhuman

Your fingernails should be plucked, and your tongue should be torn out by it's roots.

Attached: eyes.webm (270x480, 627K)

I dont get this, why couldnt she just pick a dude?
Bound to have atleast a few hundred who were chasing after her so what gives?

>so what gives?

Hypergamy

Attached: 70E90469-7068-40DF-914B-40204BA8A0AC.jpg (768x569, 66K)

Attached: E19677F3-95AA-421B-B8BE-7688DADB7564.jpg (1242x480, 112K)

because the way hypergamy works now is a woman fucks but doesn't birth offspring, gets used up by chad and only settles down when she is older (not ideal for healthiest offspring).

Also, fucking her youth away, in the end she will have to settle for an even worse catch than she would have got had she started a family in her 20s.

>Le poor roastie

Attached: no sympathy for roasts.png (656x935, 282K)

Most likely was an alpha widow. Pumped and dumped by an elite crop of men who would refuse to settle down with her. She'd rather die than accept a man she considers beneath her station. Sad but true.

Why does this apply only to men? A lot of females have shit genes but were allowed to continue. 3/10 hambeats still think they deserve Chad. Maybe if both were eliminated, it would be on more equal grounds

Yes, i know she wants the best. All women deal with this and want to date/fuck men way, way above their own station

BUT
If she was so depressed why couldnt she have taken the best out of the massive pool of dudes chasing her and swapping?

it's not eugenic because women will ride the cock carrousel for a decade and then end up getting impregnated by a beta with a decent job anyway, all the while non whites breed like rats

if chad was actually impregnating those women he was fucking left and right it would actually be eugenic

Why do you have this saved on your harddrive?

Who the fuck keeps $800k in a checking account? That literally the dumbest financial decision you can make.

Because you just said why in the first part of your post. The majority of women are children and would rather throw tantrums than do some meditation on their self?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V7lU6bFyro

Attached: 1F2D4EA2-F319-4257-838B-71BB4D86D0C8.gif (500x500, 800K)

Because I prefer a society in which most men are happily married to a faithful spouse with whom they produce multiple children and raise them in a healthy family environment into functioning adults. What you advocate for is the way of the animal.

Attached: 28512854375.jpg (294x371, 59K)

>Who the fuck keeps $800k in a checking account?

A guy with so much money that he can afford to do that without feeling it.

it’s literally over for roasties.
If you want a nice girl, pay a Christian father of a third-world to have dibs on his future daughters.

Attached: 2BBF5B98-CEE3-492E-BA4F-835AD2A6B6F9.jpg (2014x1310, 664K)

To keep legitimate evidence on my computer on why your putrid shitty world is garbage, whether you try to hide it or not.

Hypergamy is bad because those women don't end up settled with Chads and don't end up having their children, the children they have are exactly the shit genetics balding subhuman kids they settle with in their 30's, sick with autism and countless other mental disorders due to a woman giving birth past her prime, loaded with cum of countless males her body absorbed prior to it.

It's not real. It's just how virgins act like it is someone elses fault.

Because Chads are retards.
And often have feminine traits (in the brain if not the face).

Actually good looking people are usually smarter too. You're the retard, uggo.

Also jealousy is a feminine trait.

>balding manlet with autism

You people are pathetic, shallow and are as weak mentally as females. And I bet you go around all day saying “basedboy”
You all are trying to impress Alex Jones with your buzzword trivia. You are all weak and your drive to be lead runs deep.

>”come on Alex Jones. What is my next command, my lord”

Attached: DEA3B8AB-576F-4FB9-BAC9-380EECFCA391.jpg (400x400, 83K)

I'm not opening the video tell me what happens

Kek, I look like a Scandi-version of that dude. Feelsgoodman.jpg

I'd understand your eugenics angle if women settled down with Chads and made babies when they are young. Modern roasties want to ride the cock carousel until their 30s, and at that point the child might turn out autistic or retarded with possibility increasing every day. Harems as rational forms of family only work if women are enforced to them when they are teens or in their early twenties max.

*ignores the 57% male youth labor nonparticipation rate*

Oriental possibly Pacific Asian man experiences severe distress, maggots while onlookers attempt to relieve him. Possible necrosis of soft tissues on and in the face

Do you really think that a woman will give you some favor if you're 190cm, fit and handsome? Yeah she fuck with you to begin because they love dicks, but earlier or later isn't that enough for them. They get pregnant if you want or not and they nail you with alimony, there begins your journey of normal beta fag.

Who do women like more? Tesla or Di Cabrio?

Because in case you haven't noticed, uninhibited hypergamy is incompatible with civilization. You have to choose: Do you want emancipated women free to act on their hypergamy, or do you want civilization? Civilization itself is a formal and sustained assault on female hypergamy. That's what it means to be civilized.

Do you seriously think any of those women actually get the Chads?
Lol

Attached: women deserve nothing.png (1080x1355, 643K)

Guys dont chase women to settle down with them.
Why the fuck would they?

No but if there are 100 guys chasing after this one girl chances are atleast 20-50 of em are looking for a relationship or serious dating

Point is if you have tons of options but not atleast explore them?

Attached: A662F397-73E0-4AF6-9226-3B3C5925F815.png (800x802, 31K)

Maggots in mouth and eyes. Dog torture bad to watch.

Because op is a 1 post meme flag faggot

There's an implication that women would know what would be a good mate

user I know what you are asking

it's because ugly men don't exist for most women, she would be disgusted to sleep with some polite average guy
all the girls that rejected me, none of them have a boyfriend, they keep waiting for mister perfect even when they are now of 25 years
all day they complain how they can't find men and how relationships are too hard
people are broken and don't want to bond anymore

Fuck you user

Attached: 1323123801723.png (600x564, 270K)

Whats the solution to this Jow Forums?

I want a wife and kids, I'm 23 and basically landed a job that has the potential to be worth millions in the future.

Will I have to go the surrogate mother route? Fucking white women & feminism is killing the white race.

This shit is so blackpilling because it's very real. Society is headed in the fucking dumpster and people are concerned about unimportant shit. The social contract has gone to shit for men.

Attached: 1525775702301.jpg (400x400, 27K)

You could always go the Asian waifu route.

They are all over our graduate schools.

Attached: 1527033205501.jpg (1381x882, 236K)

Have a more positive attitude about women. Yes, they are crazy and had to get along with but stay positive. They are not all feminist leftist punks.

I'm married and all of my sons have turned out looking exactly like my husband. We've talked about surrogacy and I have no issues with it so long as its white babies and not shitskins. Only for a good cause though, not for dried up roasties but young women having a tough time getting pregnant.

I think it's just the area Im in

I live in Austin, although beautiful is filled with Californian liberals.

It just fuckings sucks thinking im working my ass off improving myself while my wife is being a slut for other men.

Attached: 1526845145935.jpg (600x551, 261K)

Stop looking for the wrong wemen.
I went to a local business/creativity meeting, met lots of capable women in their 30 not having anyone, because incels and wimps can't handle a women having her own money. Took a while, found a 6.8/10 with the same ideas and sex taste like me, didn't worked out in the end, but her gfs and work collegues where are middle to high class, educated. Not one of them used Tinder and shit.

doesnt sound bad if it works.

>met lots of capable women in their 30 not having anyone

I don't want leftover post prime women (nobody does)

But in a K selective society it is detrimental. It is about offspring investment, most idiots do not see that.

> met lots of capable women in their 30 not having anyone
wow user that's an entire decade of shit decisions from their part, think you can handle it? I'm sure they were all rejected by uptight cranky men

>lots of capable women in their 30 not having anyone, because incels and wimps can't handle a women having her own money
top b8

Attached: 1506751007449.png (812x631, 764K)

Women should be employed by corporations to have children and raise them in special communities built by the corporations. Men would be few and far between. A Gynotopia, if you will.
Men will remain single and work for the corporations, at vastly reduced wages, because they will no longer have to support a family. The best male employees will become sperm donors.

>The best male employees
As decided by whom?

>I'm sure they were all rejected by uptight cranky men
Not at all. Some of them had quite a parade of good looking, established men in their past. But some men didn't want to get locket down with 30 and then went the tinder route, or wanted to go further with their business career. Where I live, being a women with money is always considered "coming from old families". When you find out that they made it on their own, most of the men run away.
Thats also a social issue. If you don't know how to act or to behave, for some its undiscovered country when you say "Hey lets make holidays off the coast" so you don't force her to pay much and she answers "Why not Bermudas?"
Some can't take it.

No the wmaf route leads to hapa sons that shoot up schools because both his father and mother hate Asian men.

Not to mention literally killing the white race

it's not bad
the problem is that hypergamy should lead to marriage and kids but women empower themselves by jumping on any top 20% dick they can find until they are used up like used and unwashed fleshlight

Don't worry leaf, screen readers will be able to decipher images some day.

honestly don't give a shit about the boohoohoo of rich girls that hunt for "good looking, established men"

this sounds like a dystopian hell

>As decided by whom?
The corporation and the woman.

>femalesexposed.tumblr.com
Cringe

>this sounds like a dystopian hell
It's actually a utopia. Family life is a chaotic hell nowadays. People struggle to support themselves, parents are getting divorces at record rates, substance abuse is out of control. parents are stupid and abusive toward their children... etc.

Thank goodness these entities with the men's best interest in mind are making decisions. What could possible go wrong with this objective grading scheme?

Not all of them are rich. Having their own money is not rich. But I was giving pointers and ideas. There is still the cashier girl with the trashy fingernails who seems to need a guy who will take Antidepressants together and you are allowed to cut her with a small box cutter after sex. Its either boring, artsy (poor), crazy or with money. Select yourself.

they dont, thats why Chads like that dont get Girls and looks like a wierd tumor like fridge face and body.

men who beat the shit out of Chads get Girls, not manlets who is over 6.0

Chads are losers who cant get Girls, gets their shit beaten by them by normal men, while normal man who beat the shit out of Chads and can get Girls and help society and arent losers, hell some are even neets yet far more normal.

gee i wonder why woman are attracted to that

Short ugly turbo autists that are invested in society help design better phones and cars and other technology that normalfags enjoy but don't actually want to learn anything about.

Short ugly turbo autists that are not invested in society apparently shoot up their schools and then kill themselves.

Having a genetic pool with a larger percentage of more attractive people in several generations from now doesn't really benefit anyone today, and even in the future it means more orgies and less mars colonies, so eventually a bunch of very attractive lazy cunts get wiped out by an asteroid and none of this matters.

Attached: 1002317.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>Thank goodness these entities with the men's best interest in mind are making decisions. What could possible go wrong with this objective grading scheme?
it would be better than letting humans randomly hook up with strangers and produce generation after generation of increasingly useless misfit spawn.
And this isn't an idea that requires authoritarianism. it's all based on contracts and consent. It's not a dystopia at all.

>shill thread
This is opposition fueling the seperation of western men / women. These aren't average results. Most men and women, are completely capable of fidelity and loyalty.

>hypergamy bad?

its not bad for guys its bad for girls who will be used up unwanted zeros by the time they get off the dick carousel. this is obvious to guys because we make the rules as well as have the brains and money. but to dumb skanks this vision of their future is unattainable.

Humans are not animals, women get rejected unlike in the animal kingdom.

You should start your religion. If it's better than the alternative, it will out-compete it in no time, becoming the dominant system.

Hit the gym and lift weights. Hypergamy will no longer worry you so much.

The kind of women who once made me feel invisible now check me out on the street. It's hilarious.

in short, intelligence is good eugienics, looking like a fridge is not.

being tall isn't relevant in the world of firearms, manlets are physiologically superior

only whitebois shoot up schools

why the fuck than man should pay taxes for your worthless ass ?

whats the story here?

The problem with that in only some men are willing to get into the top 20%. All the average men are still stuck with all the average women who don't want them, and all those average women will be childless.

It's this.

I've known a couple 30+ women who were unmarried. All of them had one major thing in common: They couldn't stop talking about their ex from years ago. Of course they were always negative about him but it's pretty obvious that was a front and they weren't over him at all.

Their inability to move on the causes them to set their standards unrealistically sky high. Were talking 6/10 lower-middle class girl who will settle for nothing less than a 10/10 6'2 tall multi-millionaire playgirl model. The literally delude themselves into believing that such a man will drive his 100k luxury sport model to their apartment one day and carry them off to some magical fairytale adventure. It of course never happens, and so as they grow older into an old maid they eventually become bitter manhaters because it's the mens fault for not living up to her delusions.

This is also why feminism is so fucked up as a movement. A huge number of the leaders of feminism are in fact middle aged unmarried women. The buttblasted feminist is legit the final form of the over 30 pump'n'dumped roastie.

Attached: 1265933388420.jpg (441x357, 106K)

>pretending telling your gf you love her and miss her is something she doesn't like to hear
why are finniggers so dumb?

Attached: can't stop.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

hypergamy is not bad, it doesnt even matter

the only bad things are taxes and redistribution of income

rich tax and redistribute income of the middle

Hypergamous societies are shit to live in.

This desu. I would gladly be cucked by a smarter, stronger, healthier and more handsome man because this ensures the longterm survival of the himan race (and most of my genes except the defective ones).

Only if you raise them in the west. If you raise them in Asia it will be like they have superpowers.

>hypergamy is real
>women want tall chads
>less than 2% of global population is over 6’2, proving these aren’t sexually selected traits

huh weird

Wtf is wrong with you? You are the king of the midgets. All that midget pussy.

It´s not bad perse.

The problem is the turbofuel ((they)) give to women, so they are gigawhores by the age of 14 and bitter bitches for the rest of their lives.

Divorce laws wich gives whores premium pass to the poor man pocket for the rest of their lives, and to state money.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Also, anybody who thinks this is eugenic or natural selection is a 10/10 retard. Average IQ has been dropping for some time now.

Our society stopped allowing natural selection with modern medicine, I'd rather have the latter than the former. Our societies also pay money to people who have these marriages to sit on their ass and pump out children for even more money.

If you think this is eugenic, you are living proof our society is the opposite.

Who cares we kill all soon

Unironically just pay for a surrogate and raise the kid yourself. The cost of a surrogacy is about $100k, but that's still cheaper than dealing with a wife, not to mention the threat of cheating, divorce and alimony, etc. While once females may have been good mothers and wives, the modern female is totally incompetent and likely to raise a criminal, degenerate, or failure. You're better off getting a surrogate.

I think this is worse than some cartel execution.

1. average world iq dropping because niggers breeding like rabbits or in usa example because of large +40million hispanic immigrants

2.natural selection doesnt work because chads refuse to stay and raise children, nor does current selective breeding between high social class people works,because mediam iq stays stagnant

solution? localised dating game,like in the old days where smart guys married dumb stacy's and increased iq in national pool.