NO ABORTION IN IRELAND - Don't let them rig it edition

BIG IF TRUE LADS.

Attached: 33407498_388456768302884_6774432236440649728_o.jpg (1230x1837, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

istheukstillintheeu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is going to get jewed

What poll is this?

NOT IF WE STOP THEM.

Attached: 1509684072077.jpg (600x700, 49K)

I don't know. I'd like a source tho if anyone has it.

BAMP

D u b s say it will be a NO vote

D u b z say it will be a NO vote

Gotem

Just voted no lads. Hope to see us victorious on the other side tomorrow.

Attached: 1527197052375.png (798x678, 318K)

Cast my very first vote ever today. Looked over the ballot paper like ten times to ensure I didn't accidentally vote Yes. There's always that paranoia

Same haha

Wrong choise of colours for the options. Green should have been no, orange should have been yes

OwO

Attached: 1457813801919.png (4496x4328, 206K)

You're doing gods work my dudes

Make sure you cast your vote.
I think we're gonna make it, lads.

lol meant to say good to hear

checked
may every irish child born give the lefties a double fisted fuck you

>51/49
why is this shit always so obviously jewed
inb4 coincident

Why does the Republican Catholic color represent "yes" and the Loyalist Protestant color represent "no"?

CHECKED.

Attached: 29597914_1799379906790958_2973107074634916386_n.jpg (600x808, 65K)

This

I pledge to change my life and my country for the good if kek grants me a winning no vote.

Cause we are more right-wing than our Southern brothers. Gay marriage is illegal here and we sure as fuck don’t like any muzzie bastards either. Fair few polish mind but their women have nice arses so it’s a pass so far.

When are we gonna know for sure?

Cast my NO earlier lads, trying to stay H I G H E N E R G Y but it's going to be close. The country is so thoroughly cucked, in general, but let's not go softly into the night.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x197, 498K)

>on the way to vote earlier
>qt stops me and asks me to vote yes
>smile and tell her I'm going to
>vote no
/devilish/

Attached: 1468254452516.png (650x650, 16K)

When the vote is able to be rigged to Yes

tomorrow morning for sure. exit poll will be released tonight at 11:30 irish time, it's being conducted by some universities though so I wouldn't trust it

>55
You better change your life

>Double fisted fuck you
On doubles
Replying to doubles

HIGH ENERGY LADS

Don’t forget the repeal campaign has been shilling for years while the no campaign only had a few months. We’ve matched them in support and donations.
The country will vote no
Cap this

Why would Ireland want abortions? You don't even have non-whites there.

Attached: TheFuck.jpg (381x395, 22K)

Checked.

Attached: 1525816233503.jpg (566x649, 65K)

Already starting the process

Libturds and roasties.

well we have about

yes voters will be getting aborted if it passes

It will.

And you'll be forced to do it over in a few years time, repeating until the Globalist Occupation Government of Southern Ireland get the answer it wants.

Attached: CPVVohRWcAEoF2U.jpg (750x951, 77K)

What have you got in mind user? Make your pledge here before God and your peers, we need that ENERGY. You have those auspicious digits.

Capped, Cap'n, I hope you're right. The Repeal shilling was, by absolute necessity, dishonest in every way, and only confirmation bias could lead the undecideds at-large to believe it. I hope the final debates had a healthy viewership since Repeal got absolutely BTFO.

Hopefully the great collapse will have befallen us before they get another vote in

Let them try again they shall not succeed

Im honestly starting to think we can win this. Its gonna be close tho

Their "Teeshock" was sired by a poo. Globalist Occupied Southern Ireland has had non-whites since the 1990's.

Ulster remains white, though.

>Repealers
STOP SHOWING ABORTED FETUSES REEEE!
>Also repealers
Lmao, the no campaign is built upon hiding the truth

Makes you think.

Oh God, I can't wait to see Ruth Coppinger's rage when the Yes side lose. I'm going to cum so fucking hard to it

Have my strength, discount Italian flag.

I always thought If this island banded under one right wing dare I say fascist government, we could have a glorious haven, Welcome To New Ireland 100% white.

Don't get why you guys are getting so excited. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

>a country that voted for gay marriage with 60% is not gonna allow abortion
Ireland is fucking lost

The "conservative" party has a gay atheist indian as its head.

The youth is sweden lvl liberal, absolute buzzfeed tier.

I used to have a lot of respect for the country but it has turned to shit in a single decade.,

Attached: 1492971211829.png (1280x720, 900K)

I'm already imagining the meme potential when the no vote wins. Roasties and numales shrieking in agony that they don't have the right to kill the defenseless. I'm gonna make a compilation

Nah I know tons of people who voted yes on gay marraige but wouldn't even consider abortion. Can't conflate the issues.

This.

I'm voting Yes because I want to accelerate the degeneracy. I want this awful society to collapse in the next decade or two.

Just cautiously optimistic

>the American pro-life right has spent millions trying to influence this vote
>all for nothing

You're going to get absolutely BTFO by the Yes vote you realise?

Attached: DeBYYzYVQAAJLxD.jpg (1200x628, 48K)

That's a terrible idea, ireland will collapse way after the rest of western Europe, you're only enabling irish kids being killed

Deutsche Bank had a round of layoffs, cutting ~10% of their workforce, and they're sitting on trillions of toxic debt. Once they fall (soon), it's either time for another massive bailout and quantitive easing, or just let it fail and cascade.
Either way, the EU is fucked, and this will only accelerate Irexit and this rise of nationalism. People are already comfortable voting for Sinn Fein (cucked as they are), so the Overton window is shifting.
Live within your means, lads, we're going to weather this storm and make it, while the 10%-deposit-mortgage and €1500-per-room Dublin cucks won't.

Checked.

Attached: 1508095854073.jpg (659x477, 95K)

Why do you want to legalise the killing of unborn babies?

H E R E

Fuck off degenerate. The pro choice side spent far more foreign money then prolife

Aye, I give it 5 years, 10 max before the system goes.

Fucking redcoats

Accelerating the decline is a shill meme. Don't fall for it boys. We've had abortion for 45 years and still no reckoning. Kill this thing now, don't let it kill you.

Attached: 1527193446380m.jpg (1024x425, 82K)

When the history of the referendum is written, it will note that

>the Roman Church did precisely nothing to stop their flock from campaigning for a whore's alleged right to murder her child

>American Protestant missionaries did the hard work of setting back the plots of the Globalist Occupation Government of Southern Ireland

Fuck Pope Francis.
Fuck the IRA and Sinn Féin, who have spent the last century murdering children, Eighth Amendment be damned.
Fuck GOG and its agents in Ireland.
Fuck feminism.
Fuck Islam.

God save the Queen.
God sav free, Protestant and white Ulster.
And may God soon bless us with a free, united, Protestant, white British Ireland.

Godspeed Eirebros. Heil victory. Death to the fetus scramblers.

GODSPEED LADS!

Attached: a5e34603b9d5165f103cfdc2a445feabb318de9fae80e1089acef944eb9c2aad.jpg (423x428, 36K)

>pro choice
Don't use their terminology, "pro abortion" is as mild as it should get.

Nowhere near 10 years lad, 5 is the absolute maximum. Once the U.S. economy sneezes, the rest of the world will catch a cold, and there will be another global financial crisis that will make the last one look like nothing.

Thanks brother, your energy will be put to good use, we're keeping the ovens burning!

thanks tree bro

I read on CNN that theyll count the ballots tomorrow and there will be a result sarurday afternoon. EUROPE CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT! no wonder we left.

>pro abortion

The correct terms for Yes supporters are "sluts," "whores," "nigger lovers" and "traitors."

it's gonna be 51 yes and 49 no
every time

Leaving ample time to stuff the ballot boxes.

High turnout in rural areas. I have hope.

Praying for the no vote to win. Love you Irish bros.

>trying to legalize ending the existence of unborn children for convenience and pretending it's some noble cause
Abortion is not contraception.

Attached: abortion reasons.png (642x515, 121K)

The thing about these "social changes" that are pushed to happen in "democracies" is the interests which hold so-called soft power use it to influence society to the point where they think they can win and then they hold the election and make it an open issue.
This was planned years if not decades in advance, and everything about modern Ireland led up to this.

If we're victorious, it will be very tempting to gloat. But there will be another attempt in a few years. I would call on my fellow Jow Forumsbros to low-key redpill as many people as possible in the meantime to kill the next attempt in the womb (pun intended).

T U R F E N E R G Y

>Count the ballots (((tomorrow)))
Nothing to see here tonight user.

Attached: 1520453585856.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Source on the rural turnout??
This might be how no wins.

Check'em

Attached: Me, surprised.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Yep. 51 and 49 are just convenient numbers to keep the illusion of democracy up.

Pretty sure brexit had those numbers tho?

Do you want to kill babies?

Yes
No

Even if No wins, there will be another referendum. People voting incorrectly will not be tolerated.

Holy shit

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Kek
Australian media said this will be History making legaliaation of abortion in Ireland.
But the actual history making will be they will be the first white countey to stop it becoming legal.

what race? :^)

It's a tease.
istheukstillintheeu.com/
They'll "vote" themselves back in soon enough.

Sadly this, but God willing people will get tired of their BS an install a Fascist dictatorship already.

*cough* *cough*

this

Attached: harold.jpg (2963x4192, 1.18M)

so far,
How many are Nays?
and
How many are yays?

>Legalize Gay Marriage.
>Keep abortion illegal.
How will (((they))) spin it? Gonna be hard to call us a backwards country when we were the first country to legalize gay marriage by popular vote.

Attached: 1554949062306236.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

It was said by a spokesman for save the 8th