Jow Forums fears Black girl magic

Jow Forums mentioned a couple times, the phrase "black girl magic" used repeatedly.
archive.is/sNtHF
>"That is until trolls on Jow Forums decided to intervene. Something about the girls’ success must have made their fragile sense of superiority itch because a number of them launched their own campaign to cheat the girls out of the win they rightfully earned. "
>"This isn’t just about race, though. This fear of Black Girl Magic is also deeply steeped in gender politics."

Attached: 2868.jpg (1045x1545, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sNtHF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah poor girls! Look at this great idea they had too!!! Even sketched it out!!! Yt people holdin back black excellence

Attached: IMG_4595.png (570x571, 291K)

>The whole world is against me!
Or...
>You're fucking delusional

Please, tell me it's a joke. This can't be their actual contribution to this NASA thing.

Pic related is the author. Her hair product must be an ingredient in that black girl magic.

Attached: a6ea1d0442978b69097fe53658400082.jpg (200x200, 12K)

It is.

they work hard, and white males do what... exist solely to bring them down?

give a life, niggresses. we're not the reason why you're unemployable loud mouths who are bad at practically everything required to be successful in this world.

PS. i've never seen black girl magic. i've seen black girl sarcasm, black girl rage, black girl ignorance, and black girl inadequacy- yet they act like white males are the mediocre ones in society.

we've all seen the giant black blob at the social services building, but we as a society (on a global scale) have yet to see the currently non-existent/fictitious line of black women ready to take responsibility for the situation they've landed themselves in and bring an ounce of dignity to their entire culture.

fuck lazy niggers

At least 50% of the black women I've met are just total obnoxious bitches. They don't even try to hide it. It's no wonder they think everyone is against them because everyone thinks they're a bitch.

It looks like a 4-yo made it.
It's literally "Bad water turns int good water because reasons" drawn badly in pencil. And they're the best they've got.
I feel sad for people who lose their chance at a career because the HR office in NASA wanted to reward Daishiqi for not being on crack.
I'm sad for you, burgers.

Racists fear this.

Attached: Educated Black Women.jpg (1920x1153, 496K)

>Jow Forums
Everytime.

Why do they wear literal mops on their heads. Do humans find this attractive or is it for apes so the woman can mop up shit while she is beaten by Tyrone?

enchanting post

a movie ?

Make Blacks Great Again

Attached: Diamond-and-Silk1.jpg (1343x756, 145K)

>archive.is/sNtHF
>>"That is until trolls on Jow Forums decided to intervene. Something about the girls’ success must have made their fragile sense of superiority itch because a number of them launched their own campaign to cheat the girls out of the win they rightfully earned. "
When they do it it's "rightful" when we do it it's "cheating."
I think we've stumbled on the reason people hate negresses.

>Jow Forums
You're right. They do it so often I don't even notice anymore.

Attached: 20180521_231436.jpg (480x360, 127K)

Affirmative Action literally helped the Black woman and kept other races down.

they even bragged about "black women being the most educated group in America"

which really just means these morons chose shitty social studies and what not.

Attached: kRC0jwx.gif (500x563, 1.58M)

why they look like good fucking.

Which 1? Only 1 of them doesn't have resting bitch face.

QRD
A thread was made a few weeks ago featuring a tweet.
That tweet was shilling for this team because they're diverse etc.
Anons vote against it.
It was a fair fight between the two sides until Jow Forums got involved and a certain Jow Forumsentooman hacked the website and set the girls' vote count to -26.
This is their actual submission

For the most part
>fat
>uneducated
>unhealthy
>pregnant at 16
>raises thugs
Great

Attached: 3F08AE3F-28BE-46CB-A5F0-DFFD1741C112.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Only 20% of Black Women have a secondary degree they are just talking about what % Of Black women are in college.

buddy
any hole is a goal in a race war you will execute them afterwards anyways.

or arent we talking about the race war in which we outnumber niggers 6:1

the spics will use their brains and help whitey and then have a favorable position in the future the United State of AmeReich

Only problem is their allegiance to MehiCrap.

i guess after the race war we round up the Mehicans and execute them so the rest of the spics dont join the Mehican Rebolucion

90% of all sheboons I cross are obese. They're disgusting.
Why are blacks so obese?

are you talking about that its a "per capita" thing?

cause i know that i dont know what you mean otherwise

their bodies arent used to an advanced civilization of plenty yet.

I've worked with very capable black women, but that has been the issue, capable. One day you get phenomenal results, the next you get nothing. Results driven deliverables are how I metric you. /pol will hate this but jews deliver....

and its an already invented invention they didn't come up with themselves

Candace Owens nearly tore reality to shreds, and soibois blew a gasket. It just happens differently than people want to think it does.

Nope, it's 100% real.

But there's lower expectations for blacks. So they're going to NASA, and in addition to that, one of the poorest school boards in America is giving them a gift of several thousand dollars.

>Jow Forums fears Black girl magic.

Yeah we'll all starve to death if you put them in power

its normal to be afraid of that

They've never been objectively excellent at anything other than primitive mating displays and child abuse. They are just changing the definition of excellent.

Why do niggerbitches all have this angry and condescending look to them? It's a sort of je-ne-sais-quoi, it looks like all they're thinking about is FUCKING HUWHITE MAILS

Black women are ugly and have loud, obnoxious, ghetto personalities.

Basically the mirror opposite of black women.

meant japanese women

I can't hear the movie over the sound of this image

Actually NASA stopped the poll early and said they would decide the winner based on who was in the lead before vote rigging started then awarded them 2nd place, meaning that Jow Forums wasn't the first to start fucking with the poll, Jow Forums was the second entity they were just more effective.

Also the mayor awarded them $4,000 before NASA even concluded the competition, the only reason being they were black females.

Attached: 1526960954501.gif (468x264, 843K)

this movie was a tremendous work of fiction. America hates nigs because subsidizing nigger inadequacy is a 40 million vote business for politicians at a huge literal opportunity cost to everyone else.

disgusting degenerate. real humans don't rape the animals they're about to slaughter, kys faggot.

its the fact that they got so far because of diversity quotas that piss people off. if youre an A student then thats cool. but if you got a job because youre black thats fuckin racist

>They are just changing the definition of excellent.
wow this actually

>real humans don't rape the animals they're about to slaughter

Attached: banzai.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Attached: blacklivesmatter.jpg (727x514, 58K)

>be black
>openly brigade polls
>other people brigade in response
>whine

Race war will be whites vs. mestizos with Mexico helping

The niggers will be a side-show taking the opportunity to loot and get shot by redneck Cletus and the Bubba gang

No he means that they're overrepresented in universities

Black men go to prison, black women get a free ride to university. Then they drop out and demand witebois pay for their student loans.

>black girl magic
This is a phrase that we use to mock liberals who think retarded sheboons are special.

Imagine being so poor you have to substitute a mop for weave.

>....
>"le greatest allies deliver"

Fuck off kike

>the phrase 'black girl magic'
um no, sorry sweetie, but that one isn't in Jow Forums's markov chain, retake HUMINT 101 ok brainlet sweetie?

president of xerox is an african american woman

Why does that golliwog have a mop on its head?

Xerox, the company which drove itself into the ground by failing to capitalize on the GUI, Ethernet, and about a million other innovative technologies?

I got my dick sucked off a black girl before.

She literally started behaving like an animal. Inhaling the cock like she was possessed. I have never seen anything like it.

>being black
>being great

You get to pick only one.

she was possessed by the herpes virus living in her mouth to spread to your tallywhacker.

Statistically speaking he will get more than one std

Her hair looks like a mop