Elon "Journalist? Feel my fist" Musk

Elon "Journalist? Feel my fist" Musk

Attached: 3dqw.png (737x676, 107K)

I might hate Tesla's cars, but Muskrat man has a point here.

These "journalist" are fucking idiots. I guess they never heard of trade secrets

They just are towing the deep state "media party" line by shilling against those who call them out on their clickbait bullshit and threaten to actually hold them accountable to the hit pieces they write daily but tend to be forgotten in a cycle or so. The hypocrisy is never ending from the kike cronie cock holsters.

is he one of us?

>The right to privacy does not exist
Actually that might not be a meme anymore.

and every industry makes press (and employees) sign NDAs, its common

are there women pretending or?

>commie
>one of us
Fuck off.

He's just setting himself up to be a media gatekeeper.
>Make a donation and my totally unbiased, user run organization will give your company a favorable rating and call you trustworthy!

The anti-American commie kike media are really sending their jewish dogs after Musk.

Well yeah, privacy is near impossible. Everything we do is basiclly stored in data archives from internet histories to what we order on amazon alexa to who we message on our phones and where we are. The world is changing into something where you NEED the internet to actually be able to function in normal day society, to enlist into schools to turn in assignments to apply for a job. mass communication is so easy now that anyone has the power to make something go viral and its harder for governments to regulate what can and cannot be published since there is so much vast information that its truly incredible.

Attached: it aint right.png (841x529, 462K)

holy shit are all journalists this fucking cunty? Or is it just the female ones?

Attached: reaction 81.jpg (540x960, 41K)

These people aren't journalists, they're activists masquerading as journalists.

It's all of them

this

yes, they have ENORMOUS egos while being barely competent
they dont realize how irrelevant theyve' become

>they dont realize how irrelevant theyve' become
They do though, that's why they're so scared. That's why so many are lashing out and screaming about what victims they are when someone like Musk slings their shit right back at them.

this is a result of Trump using twitter so much
other people are realizing that they can just tweet out shit and have their comments delivered to hundreds of millions of people without having to go through the media filter

>Weinberger

Elon "Trying to stay relevant by baiting the press like Trump" Musk.

Attached: 1527271101491.jpg (1078x775, 93K)

>Weinberger
>Westervelt
OY the motherfucking VEY

>wasting trips on this shitty meme
This meme sucks and you're a faggot for pushing it. Kys.

Can somebody explain why the press is against this? I thought the whole "combating fake news" thing was a new priority for them?

the jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

Because THEY ARE THE FAKE NEWS

I wonder why big bike-companies invite Pinkbike to come to their factories/design studios/pick one.

Ofc there are ALWAYS photo's on some door with "DO NOT ENTER WITH CAMERA" on it, for the same reason Musk is saying.

I have no doubt though that Tesla's are utter shit. No doubt at all.

This meme is actually cringey.

>Can somebody explain why the press is against this?
Because it's not Soros (((fighting fake news))) (eg. deciding what is true and what is not).

>journalism doesn't work that way
...what? You don't check to see if reputable journalists are actually reputable journalists if you want them to cover your events?

I'm a journalist and that's the most retarded shit I've heard all hour.

He could be the Tony Stark of our timeline if he gets any more based

Hard to dance like a villain on the floor when you are backed by SOROS

Reminds me of Peter Thiel wrecking Gawker with no survivors.

That's good, though. Now we know who the enemy is.

Musk is a narcissistic retard with a messiah complex.

And you are a glowing faggot

Concern trolling/10