Why do non whites dislike the idea of segregation so much?

I was talking to this angry black woman (tm) telling me how awful the Alt right are and how racist America is. I explain to her that the Alt right simply want to separate out the races and want to build a white ethnostate as well as a black one. She starts going on about how that would be a terrible idea and reasserts how racist they are. She lowkey posts white people jokes on twitter almost every other day (just mayonnaise type stuff, not kill them all shit) and I think she kinda finds whites annoying. Why do they all seem to react this way? Why do they all complain about segregated communities and schools when they all seem to resent whites to at least some degree. POC ( Jow Forumstards of color) please explain your perspective on this also.

Attached: B2E7746B-54DA-4E73-B9AB-05AD0721029E.jpg (375x375, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7STPD5cFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Social parasites

I've always wondered what it must be like to hate white people but receive welfare checks in the mail every month.

Financial too. Anywhere blacks exist in the absence of whites you will find abandoned houses and buildings, roads full of potholes, garbage everywhere, etc. They need whitey to wipe their butts.

>black ethno state
>everyone starve because there are no other races paying taxes to feed Shaniqua and her 12 kids

Black can't survive without whites. Whites are the most compassionate people to them despite what they believe. The blacks who are self reliant have absolutely no desire to get mooched off of by their fellow blacks. Honestly a white ethno state would never work if white women are allowed to vote.

Have you ever seen a neighborhood with only niggers? It shouldn't be too hard to figure why they don't want that if you have.

How would they get their gibs without whitey?

>be me, 27,6f4,nafri, dual citizenship, Tunisian French
>be Polyglot
>meet 18 year old virgin american, mutt, but uper cute girl online
>chat for 3 months.
>she's a virgin,Irish french German mix
>she's visiting Paris this summer
>i live in Paris
>she asks me to visit her in her hotel to "chill"
>fuckyeah.jpg
Why are whitoids so easy to cuckold .?

She wants White cock. You must resist the urge to give it to her OP.

The world is so upside downed that I would rather live in a white segregated country than in a negro country like they want the world to be.

Black’s aren’t that self aware or at least they never admit this. But they still respond with revile whenever they hear the idea. They talk about how bad the ghetto is but in reality the only difference between a ghetto and a poor white neighborhood is the people. It’s like they think the ground is cursed

>>She wants white cock
That’s Jow Forumss answer to literally everything. Ffs the state of this board.

Bumpy

Attached: C7BD4C43-CEA9-4659-91CB-492641B0FF4E.jpg (970x546, 54K)

they're dependent and they can't admit it because they also think they're equal

Because they want our spaces and gibs, but never have to work for it. Same with females and the whole (((equal rights))) movement. They are given something they have never earned. Both place responsibility on the host nation race of whites to bail them out.

If we segregated and/or balkanized from blacks we would easily see their civilization fall apart. Also when they call you a racist call them an Anti-White Racist and that they are earning money off poor working class whites.

I wish it would come back.

they love segregation and self-segregate, they just refuse to let whites do so too

Because they love white booty

Nips actually rightly promote segregation.

Nogs know without whites the gibs stop.

Because that means dealing with non-whites 24/7.
Noone wants that shit.

Same reason why if I'm going to want to succeed at basketball I want a bunch of tall negroes whose culture has valued basketball success since they were born. Blacks want to self-segregate when they choose, but having whitey around is like having a father who actually pays his child support. That's a negro double-win.

In most cases, it's probably just emotional nonsense. Blacks, and really most of us, have been conditioned to associate topics like segregation and the Holocaust with the purest of evils. That isn't something you can just shake off, but framing it in more neutral terms might help. When you point it out that segregation is really nothing more than freedom of association, you might be able to sidestep a lot of those negative implications.

This btw is a very interesting video on a somewhat related issue:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7STPD5cFc

You seem angry, I know how to fix it.

How?

The answer is quite simple. They know, even if unconsciously, that mooching off of a white nation is the best chance they have at a comfortable living standard. Something deep, down within them knows that they are utterly incapable of building a civilization on par with white civilizations. They scream oppression just to increase the amount of gibs they receive, they don't actually want whites to leave and "stop oppressing them" though.

It's honestly quite disgusting and it's the reason why I've become so much more racist lately, the entitlement I see from all non-whites, especially 1st-generation immigrants. It really makes me want to exile them back to their home country and relish in their screeching for aid which they won't receive. I don't want to genocide another race btw. What's the point if natural selection will take care of that for us?

Attached: lY-fjt-apx3x.jpg (1472x2000, 779K)

Did not mean to Reddit space damnit*

Segregation is the only answer. Everything has been tried. Nothing work.

>claim to be black
>can work a computer
nice try, wigger.

Even niggers don't want to live with niggers.
It's not rocket surgery.

I wish to god I could see actual rocket surgery one day.