You have 12 seconds to explain why you haven't taken the Monarchy pill

You have 12 seconds to explain why you haven't taken the Monarchy pill

Attached: gallery_1_1.jpg (700x700, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

paedophile

No good king to pledge my allegiance to.
Call me when Caesar rises from his ancient tomb.

This.

Imagine having the Clintons or Obamas as your heir.

Non-Monarchists are cucks who pledge allegiance to some no-name faggot

Which one?

bc the UK just arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting on rape gangs and the royal family is doing fuckall about it

I’ve been seriously thinking about an adoptive monarchy in the vein of plato’s republic. Seems like the best form of government.

Because I’ve already taken the true red pill

Attached: 0209F2B3-AEC7-4A0D-B878-72AEDAA9E073.png (390x474, 249K)

Those two are beautiful but let's not get carried away, we all know that there is only one true king of Spain and France

Attached: 110155816.jpg (406x612, 36K)

We've had a royal family for more than 400 years, they never did anything significant in the past 350. Fuck off cuck.

A military junta is infinitely better than a monarchy.

>submitting to internationalist blanda-up mertitless inbred mutts to rule over you because you're a contrarian angsty teenie shit
Pure, undiluted cuckoldry.

Carolus rex or Gustavus Adolphus?

As opposed to allowing yourself to be ruled by (((elected))) officials who care only what happens in short term 4-8 years that they rule.

Can I marry this queen loli and be king of Spain? I don't want to work for a living, I want to free load, I was going to be a beach bum and surf all day but if I can be king of a country that is cool too. Will I have servants? I don't have to sell my soul do I?

we should go back to having a tetrarchy. those worked good

Attached: garfield.jpg (583x173, 30K)

Goyim can never become royals. She'll be the queen while you get to freeload as a consort. Still bretty good.

>Im a cuck so I prefer being a subject than a citizen
The thread

Attached: thisiswhy.jpg (1042x586, 71K)

Is she Jewish? wtf you mean goyim can't be royals dude haha what?

He looks dead inside.
youtu.be/6fVE8kSM43I

I really fucking hope Elizabeth and Charles die soon. I would unironically lay down my life for milf queen without a second thought.

Attached: Kate-Middleton-Style-1.jpg (595x445, 81K)

Goyim as in regular people you dunce. The nobility views us as lessers in the same way chosenites view non-jews as lesser. Don't take everything so literally.

Attached: nee.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

lol. Yeah, he genuinely looked depressed at times.

Because the last good Monarchist family was murdered by Commie scum.

Attached: The Czar's family.jpg (2040x1240, 946K)

>Ywn be betrothed to a qt Spanish loli princess
Why live?

The Russian Empire was one of the greatest countries in the world, it encompassed 3 continents at one point of its existence. (2, if you count Europe and Asia as one continent) It's a shame that Russia fell to Communists.

Attached: Awesome vs Loh.png (604x536, 99K)

>The Russian Empire was one of the greatest countries in the world
>literally had feudalism until 150 years after the industrial revolution
wew lad

This

/thread
The Romanian royal family is a joke.

Why have a king? If you're so fixated on worshipping one family you can have North Korea style government, they are not a monarchy but Kim family will still always rule. You don't need crowns or stuff like that, they're modern monarchy.

It's good they fell to the communists. Otherwise I'd have to be Russian.

kek they're not white they're dipigmented mutts

Because my prince married a nigger.

I have.

Because I already took the Bogpill and know whom your petty monarchs bow to.

because my kingdom is not of this world...

You will always be a Mongol in your heart, Finnbro. Nobody can take that away from you.

ummm try again sweetie

Attached: Prince_Napoléon.jpg (165x262, 8K)

I'm not a literal cuckold. Now get out of my country kike.

Attached: all brits are fags.jpg (667x725, 163K)

Monarchy is only for kike slaves

Russian Tsar could have divided us from our Korean and Mongolian brethren, but not anymore thanks to communism. When we finally unify as one country we'll be unstoppable.

Attached: lepistö.jpg (759x500, 37K)

Fabergé egg

Washington was British himself tho. Hes calling himself a fag?

When a Rothschild douche bag can gab you in the chest to punctuate just how wrong he thinks you are while reminding you that your true power level compared with his is insignificant, what's the fucking point of being "royal"?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x430, 69K)

>Choosing a descendant of some low tier Corsican nobility and a guy who rose and fell so quickly it's laughable or a guy who got pwned by some angry Prussian guy
>Not choosing a glorious family with 800 year old history that launched France into European mega power and maintained it there for centuries
Come on man! France has no right to be an empire. There is only one legitimate empire in Europe and we all know which one that is.

Attached: spanish royal bloodline.jpg (568x666, 73K)

>calling the cuck pill the "monarchy pill" for some reason

I'm freemason. And explain USA dominance then.

Attached: monument_maine.jpg (865x960, 281K)

Dutch monarchy best monarchy

Attached: e084fc01-54ba-4246-b9f7-d8e72fbe5d5e.jpg (570x444, 52K)

You shouldn't sexualize your betters, user

Something something absolute power

Because unlike your burgerland with no history, we had some pathetic monarch fuckups that destroyed country and made it's people miserable.

Do you have any idea how faggy the "royals" of Europe are these days?

We're not living in the era of Charles Martel.

Royals see seedline, a lot of them are actually really down to Earth though. Especially after being humbled by the Jew and egalitarianism.

You had this guy as king
Polish Monarchy wasnt all bad

Attached: sobiesky.jpg (480x360, 27K)

It was a huge loss.

What if sexy Spanish loli royals want to keep me as their sex slave?

No jews view us like you see cockroachs while nobles see us like you see dogs.

Why add the first part? It just makes you look salty for no reason. I get it, if I were born outside the United States I would be envious too, but you should still show some respect for your masters.

It's pretty fucking stupid to accept rule from a lineage.

kek

But I have. Absolute monarchy is the best possible form of government. If we have a good king , great. If we have a bad king, we have only one person to overthrow. If we have good government in democracy, great. If we have bad government in democracy, what the fuck do we do? Kill all our representatives and the thousands upon thousands of the useless or corrupt menials and bureaucrats surrounding them? Not gonna happen.

>It's pretty fucking stupid to accept rule from [insert ideological leadership here]

>Implying I haven't

Attached: Chilly Willy.jpg (374x493, 34K)

Does it really matter? At least with a monarchy or aristocratic rule they will get a royal education on how to lead the country. Do you think some common idiot is capable of that? No. Take your freedumb somewhere else.

>Washington was British himself tho
>Born in Virginia

U Wot M8?

Why? Character traits are hereditary, so if you have a good king, you could very well expect good princes. Furthermore, monarchy doesn't have to be hereditary. You could have elective monarchy, for instance.

Which was part of Britain back then, so he's kind of right.

because fuck the monarch. you want that shit, go elsewhere.

Attached: 1504043113747.jpg (600x610, 35K)

kys nigger

Attached: 1525744262303.png (671x690, 694K)

>being born in the territory of the british empire to parents of purely british stock doesn't make you british

>knowing someone who went to ireland once makes you 100% irish go saint patty day!

because I don't want to be ruled and bullied by little girls into submission

An American divorcee just blacked the royal line, and you tell me monarchy is the way to go

Attached: bongwedding.jpg (1308x2052, 435K)

>because I don't want to be ruled and bullied by little girls into submission
You must really hate democracy, then. Women are the majority of voters after all.

>if you prefer self governance, you're a nigger

You're not even a country. Not even a tiny, inconsequential one. You're just making little whimpering noises in an effort to be noticed. You are forever in debt to the USA because I (a citizen) took time out of my day to notice and respond to you. But you are too mind-numbingly stupid to understand that. I am incapable (as a citizen of the greatest power the world has ever seen) of even comprehending the smallness of your intellect, never mind the minuscule space you occupy in the grand scheme of things. Nevertheless, I bid you good day in your insignificance.

their mother (the queen) is a plebeian, she has no royal blood or any kind of nobility titles

kek, that's gonna' leave a mark

Yeah nah mate, fuck off muttshit

Attached: Based Willy.jpg (338x473, 21K)

This one to be honest family.

>Which was part of Britain back then,

No! It wasn't. It was a British colony #territory but it was not part of Britain.

By your definition Puerto Ricans are all US citizens because Puerto Rico is a US territory. Same with Guam Virgin Islands, Samoa, and the Mariana Islands

low iq bait

>>being born in the territory of the british empire to parents of purely british stock doesn't make you british

Puerto Ricans must all be Americans then

coming from muttland 1.0. muh bretons, muh anglos, muh vikangz, muh normans, muh scotfags.

Attached: 8E692A1D-453B-44F0-8989-74F624487DF3.jpg (1024x794, 139K)

>By your definition Puerto Ricans are all US citizens because Puerto Rico is a US territory. Same with Guam Virgin Islands, Samoa, and the Mariana Islands
Well, aren't they?

because I'm not a cuck, unlike you

...monarchy.

Attached: 1501543601071.jpg (3112x2328, 2.2M)

Are they not?

Attached: 1527196027594m.jpg (1024x882, 59K)

Attached: 1676534548.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

If only Based Willy had removed your "country" from existence.

you took it

>Lefties refer to imperialism as a bad thing.

Attached: Empires.png (960x641, 204K)

>Well, aren't they?

Technically yes but only if they move to one of the 50 US states otherwise they have no voting representation.

Attached: 1509715127379.png (459x579, 124K)

I've heard they are two little cunts, asking their classmates to treat them as their majesty (wich they technically are but still)

Attached: blackeyes.png (476x964, 795K)