Ok, i feel like its time to revive these again

Ok, i feel like its time to revive these again.

The threads were losing a bit of steam, so me and BongAnon decided they could use a break. But im now officially declaring /SWEG/ open again.

>What is /SWEG/?
SWEG is a campaign to influence the swedish election
>How will you accomplish this?
Through memes, shitposting, sharing of propganda and raising awareness of uncomfortable issues in Sweden
>Does /SWEG/ indorse [INSET PART NAME HERE]
SWEG does not endorce any swedish party, we support political change and anti immigration sentiment in sweden. We are merely here to help change the metapolitical climate
>SD is cucked
SD might be far from the ideal, but a significant SD victory would radically change the political climate in Sweden, potentially opening the doorway for more sane voices
>No anti immigration party can reach a majority, the fight is pointless
See the above response. Yes, anti immigration parties will likely not win, but a significant boost in their voters WILL change the metapolitical climate in a radical way. Look at Denmark, in the 90s they were just as cucked as sweden, but because nationalist parties started gaining more and more traction, even mainstream parties had to adopt anti muslim pro danish retorik. The same must happen in sweden.
>Im not Swedish, what can i do to help?
You can share videos, flyers ect. You can also help by keeping the threads alive, designing propagnda ect.
>You are not even swedish, lmao sweden is doomed.
I am Swedish, i just live on a Danish island of the swedish coast, its pretty comfy here desu. But im a swedish citizen, born and raised.

Attached: 1527200357544.png (1890x1417, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QaiL6IXBYow&t
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc
youtube.com/watch?v=CX_TZ7Lu824
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHNwrrgyUg&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=1XLsyUpONx0
youtube.com/watch?v=8XLirztmv8c
youtube.com/watch?v=B0xwduDFvDM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gday7YXbrHE
thelocal.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=rYuNXNg7vJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RELEVANT VIDEOS;

The based Dane trilogy. These videos where super succesful in redpilling swedes. They went viral in sweden a few months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY [
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4&t=7s [

Angry Foreigner. This guy might be a degenerate, but he makes some very good videos about sweden. Definitely share these around.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QaiL6IXBYow&t
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&t

Skurt posting.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc
youtube.com/watch?v=CX_TZ7Lu824
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHNwrrgyUg&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=1XLsyUpONx0

Attached: 7eGPjMw.jpg (708x738, 182K)

Remember, if you dont see a thread PUT IT UP!!!

We need to get momentum going again, memes, activism, bants... all that good shit.

Bump
Make Sweden lagom again

Any Sweanons getting involved in politics?

Bump
Make Sweden Great Again!

Attached: skurt.jpg (500x292, 68K)

Bump for Kasslern and Alternative for Sweden! The future is ours!

Attached: DZ-pEoPXcAAz6pF.jpg (728x651, 161K)

Mer kassler för det svenska folket!

youtube.com/watch?v=8XLirztmv8c

AfS had their first irl thing today. Made a lot of noice on swedish FB.

Im going to a campaign meeting for AfS tomorrow in Skåne.

/samhall-general/

Attached: IM THE OPPOSITION NOW.png (511x527, 171K)

Surprisingly high attendance and most of them actually supportive. I heard a few batikhäxor booing (or mooing maybe) but not as much as I expected.

Blattar ej vällkomna här, sorry.

Remember that christcucks are celebrating the mosque prayer calls. Never forget.

Attached: old_gods.png (1077x871, 671K)

Var där eller va sär

Attached: 33200306_641525186239750_4992068899349463040_o.png (1200x900, 741K)

Attached: 33601917_1932419153469922_1881466572120260608_n.jpg (764x960, 92K)

Yeh, it was quite good. They are doing Stockholm tomorrow. Uppsala on Sunday?

Attached: 487123748124312.png (945x945, 503K)

Both Uppsala and Stockholm tomorrow

See:

Attached: 33487586_1932419306803240_5848583024253337600_n.jpg (960x624, 135K)

Ok, i see, BOTH Stockholm and Uppsala tomorrow then. Noice.

we should coordinate these so that people can see where they are and attend

Like how Jow Forums had lists of all the places Donald would hold rallies during the election

Just curious, what is the significance of NMR using the color green?

explen pls

Har AfS skydd ifrån Säpo eller är de ute där och riskerar liv och lem?
Känns som att vissa våldsverkare från vänsterhållet kommer att bli jävligt desperata under det här året.

Something about nature. I don't like it, it has no historical precedence up here as far as I know.

Not NMR propaganda, my friend made these under the banner of ecofascism. Idk what NMR green is for.

Attached: 33489042_1932419253469912_3686502165393702912_n.jpg (960x957, 205K)

The bishops of the "Swedish" church has publically said that they think the introduction of muslims and prayer calls in Sweden is a good thing. Christcucks here love to work for the 'fugees.

What non-Swedish ethnic groups will be allowed to stay after the end of Sweden Race war?

I suggest:
>eu-people(except romanians)
>Balkanoids
>East Asians
>Arabs who dindu nuffin

I'm not a big fan of NMR but I agree.
Maybe blue and/or yellow.

AfS is leeching on the Sweden Democrats. Totally nothing but jewish false flagging.

Kassler is shit.

Attached: meathead.jpg (275x183, 5K)

It has given me a serious distaste for christianity. Too much slave morality. They don't care about
the earth and what we leave for our descendants, instead they're just happy with their
allotted piece of heaven they think they are ensuring themselves through slaving away for the "oppressed minorities".

IDK why it's so hard for them to just go with the Tyr-rune in blue and yellow. It harks back to nordic heritage and uses familiar colors with precedence.

The green and white is just larping.

I dunno about säpo, there was a large police presence in Växjö today. Lots of unis, 2 choppers etc.

There is also the fact that both William and Gustav are serious enough to welcome any leftist violence, the worse the better.

Attached: 33506954_145717346286283_7956706690009661440_n.jpg (960x955, 87K)

>Arabs who dindu nuffin
The only acceptable people to come out of that region are Iranians and the rare Lebanese.
Otherwise I agree.
Hell, AngryForeigner is Bosnian or something and he's great.

this one won't work, too redpilled for normies

I mean, it would probably help us if leftists chimped out. But it could also backfire.

These are scary times and I don't think the global elites are ready to loosen their grip of our nation just yet.

Usually those that had parents that came here during the 70's are pretty based. Besides that it's looking pretty grim.

I don't know much about NMR t b h, but if they're NatSocs, they are already fighting a losing battle imo. The "brand" is too tainted.

Didn't they literally play Saleel al Sawarim after the prayer?
Also, bumping for AfS

Attached: 1515094928368.png (1001x1618, 1.71M)

Yeah, I agree. Hardworking and usually embrace Swedish culture in my experience.
Then again, my sample size hasn't been very big.

Vem ska till pic related då?

Dude. Shitskins are out. I might let some stay if the agree to get sterilzed.

This is also not too redpilled, just the right amount.

My general view is that anything which causes polarisation is positive.

They played some shitty remix. Should have played "my ummah" goat nasheed.

Attached: 33226052_10160407570045072_1471866403073032192_n.jpg (669x960, 75K)

So can we all agree that us Swedes are probably the most brainwashed people on earth? The Sossarna indoctrinated us pretty damn good. Most people think "high taxes" is something that Sweden always been known for, most people suffer from slave morality.

It's all very tiresome. We need to make our people sharp and mistrusting of the outside world. We must train our people to stop being
tricked and scam, for too long the world has abused our naivety.

Attached: 1527255235396.jpg (960x720, 96K)

They played a du bstep remix of it, which was pretty cringe inducing but other than that, good speeches, high energy and a surprisingly supportive crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0xwduDFvDM
Motivational music lets go.
Skål!

Attached: Dane.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Alternativ för Sweden kicked off its election campaign today with a protest against the newly approved Muslim call to prayer in Växjö.

400 People turned up and the live stream if the event has been viewed over 60,000 times! This is an amazing start and energy is high.

>dropping mad red pills in public
>rebuild mosque to homeless shelter for Swedes
>quotes from ancient Norse wisdom text Havamal

Alternative for Sweden are truly our guys.

Attached: DeDZmdhW4AAn1tT.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

They're too obsessed about playing 1930's workers movement. They don't have the acuteness demanded to navigate this world.

To me it seems like their strategy is to wait for the collapse of society. But maybe we can avoid that.

Hope they tactically support AfS instead, we might get 4% threshold then.

no ,it means u an fagit

Attached: Bf9PzL8m_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>posted by a dane
i see this is a israeli ploy

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 9K)

Nice. I'm feeling more and more confident about AfS.

I mean let's face it, this summer will be a complete nightmare. We are overrun with violent thugs all around the country. Money is running low and sentiment is souring real quick.

I severely think the establishment is severely underestimating the nationalist winds that are
blowing. That's good though, let them suffocate on their lethargic effeminacy.

I agree. This would be a best case scenario. Probably not likely though. I get the impression that NMR looks down on "less extreme" movements.

I literally explained that i live on Bornholm in the OP.

Im like 1 hours boat ride away from sweden.

Attached: 250px-Denmark_location_bornholm.svg.png (250x201, 24K)

Dessa är skitcoola, flyttade nyligen ut på landet i denna anda.

what did Satan mean by this?

You're thinking about that Norwegian tard that keeps posting the same bait daily.

Shut your mouth shill, we are Nordic brothers now get back to the fuck off department.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gday7YXbrHE

Attached: 1514306342720.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

thelocal.se/
look at this shithole of lies
they have a sponsored piece
TRYING TO GET FAGS TO MOVE TO MALMO
> Malmö is Sweden’s ‘gay heart that pumps love’
U KANNY MAKE THIS SHIT UP CAPT
> A gay-friendly city is somewhere that’s supportive of LGBTQ people and their relationships. But what if everyone was welcome everywhere, regardless of their sexual orientation? That’s how it is in Malmö, Sweden’s ‘alternative city’ and the heart of queer life in the Öresund region.
DEAR QUEERS
MOVE TO MALMISTAN
KTHXBI

tbf, I think that Swedes are still quite nationalistic

The problem is that defending multiculturialism in Sweden became a part of wider definition of "Swedish nationalism" that's why many so many Swedes have a hard time to admit it

you can easilty bleach out the shitskins if you outnumber them in the same age group 10 to 1

Bump
För Sverige!

LSD
S
D

LET
SWEDEN
DIE

any action you take to stop the effects of sweden being widely known, or to slow the death of sweden... is to wish death on others
LET SWEDEN DIE
do not help save it
may its death be quick yet painful

It's so silly though. Stubborn pride instead of cunning action.

Our enemies operate through cunning and backhandness. We need to be ruthless in this department. Victory above all.

You have a beautiful country and culture swede user. definitely worth fighting for.

you think he's sad his fiance married that ginger?

nope
it has to die and die quickly, loudly and visibly
to warn others

TRIPS
OF TRUTH

Attached: checkem.jpg (589x374, 53K)

I'm faced with a very difficult dilemma. To vote for SD or AfS. Ultimately I want AfS to succeed, but I feel like a vote for them is like throwing a vote away since they might not even reach the threshold.
And even if they did, no one would cooperate with them.
On the other hand, if SD actually wins, I think it might lead to nationalism being normalized to some degree and in the end make voters more "malleable" resulting in AfS getting more votes.

Attached: 1526936436978.jpg (396x385, 31K)

how is life there m8?
I guess it doesn't feel that isolated due to proximity to Sweden?

You can't really blame him. The balkans can't imagine friendly relations between neighbours

Attached: IMG_1785.jpg (700x956, 149K)

I will wait, I will observe the sentiments and the development of Sweden during the summer.

I'm seeing a lot of chaos in Sweden the coming months and if AfS can be seen proud and strong then I think they can make it. But they have to be ruthlessly cunning.

> Is Anglicization a threat to the Swedish language?
NIGGERSWEDES WORRIED THAT "ENGLISH" IS A THREAT TO SWEDEN
When was the last time an english word threw a grenade at an old lady?
FUCKING
DELUDED
NIGGERS

You would not be saying the same thing if it were your country.
Or maybe you would, you subhuman slime.

Its really comfy. No niggers or perkere, since its not a main city. Theres a local icecream shop thats really good, the internet is ok and sweden is only ever 2 hours travel away.

Attached: Svaneke-2.jpg (614x408, 162K)

Fuck off shill

amen

It's what I do, user. Thanks. I'll do some extra reps tommorow because of what you said.

Die in a fire you piece of shit

Attached: 1513448075168.png (1280x1000, 69K)

I will always bite my conscience and this year afs has my vote. I feel genuinely optimistic for the first time in years. I have confidence in Gustav Kasselstrand and his team, and I believe they will have more of an effect on Swedish politics at 4% than SD will have at 30%. AFS will shift the Overton window hard right.

no, I wouldn't
because I fight for me country
and I'd love your country to die a quick death
and wake up people in my country
go suck abed's cock
you know many swedish virgin girls are desperate to come study in america now?
all we have to do is say "well, it's not fair for sweden's draft that we accept males, just females from sweden..."
and we'll fuck them
and seed them
and keep them pregnant and barefoot
huffing out six kids from their viking long-pussy
while you keep sucking abed's cock
you piece of shit
third world pile of garbage
traitor to everything we anglos bestowed upon you
a fucking boat
that's all you niggers invented
and a couple elements that were literally dripping off a cave wall
you fags
go die and ship us over your college girls

show your flag you fucking kike

AUF SWEDISH DU SCHIESSSCHWEDE

It's like this is small cities/towns in the north too. Most of the niggers live in the south, probably because they can't handle the cold up here.

I will always vote my conscience*

>Die in a fire you piece of shit
or in a grenade attack? LELELLELLELE
nigger

Also the whole goal of this election is just to cause so much chaos in the
unholy coalition between M and S(which will happen) that they can never pass their budget.

Yes M and S would rather join each other than work with SD. I sincerely believe they are that desperate.

We should aim to torpedo the whole establishment by denying them their budget. Therefore they can't rule
and we will eventually have an reelection. During that time the chaos will have risen so greatly that there will
be a storm of nationalism to kick the establishment leeches out.

Yes, if there were to be, say, a major habbening of peace. Then shit would get very interdasting desu.

Oh you're a creatura. That explains everything.

Du er Dansker husk det. Lyder næsten som om du tror du er Svensker eller spdan noget?

Attached: Dansken.png (227x200, 25K)

Nah, It will be just general chaos. Stabbings, robberies, rapes in plain sight. A larget part of southern Sweden will be completely unsafe to even walk around in because there will be attacks daily from invaders.

Not neccesarily any organized terrorism. Just general criminal chaos.

He's very well spoken (and so is Jimmie)
I just realized that even if SD doesn't win, if AfS passes the threshold, they would almost certainly cooperate with SD, making them a bigger "threat"

> this scared of the anglo
is it because we landed on that moon that you brainlet nords just howl at?
go invent something you meme culture
all ur good for is having other cultures rape your women
pathetic beta male degenerate end-of-civilization meme
cry all you want
if you have kids
you KNOW they are going to get muslims dick in them
you know you are fucked
it's the end
my friend

Also Bornholm isn't that isolated, DF (the based danish party) has alocated a bunch of welfare programs to the province, we have better infastructure than the capital in some areas.

Jag är svenskar, kära Danebro. Kan jag inte stanna här?

Attached: 16627725-158485676.jpg (1500x841, 239K)

If AfS grows they will threaten SD to toughen up or lose their support.

So we should shill AfS as much as possible, turn the heat up.

Imagine hiding behind a meme flag or else everyone would know you're 56% at best BEFORE talking to you...

Attached: 1486054009698.gif (319x321, 33K)

One can hope.
The Swedish spirit is definitely reawakening.

>No niggers or perkere, since its not a main city.

Do you mean, there are still some niggers living in Ronne?

real estate prices must be high af on Bornholm?

Attached: sweatypepe.jpg (246x250, 8K)

BEGONE MUTT!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=rYuNXNg7vJk

Awh, it's the man with no culture. Tell me how many sticks of butter your grandma used to lube the pigs before your grandpa had his way with them.

Berates somebody else about being Danish (are you Swedish or something like that). Posts Dannebrog horribly wrong in pic, as Swedish split flag instead of the correct Danish one.
user, please!

Vad är det för fel med att älska eller åtminstone sympatisera med sina nordiska bröder?

Intet problem, troede bare du var Dansker fordi Bornholm.
Har krolle bolle det godt derovre, den der skide trold?
Skål for guderne Sven, hav en god aften.

Attached: Dane.png (505x800, 90K)

Dont really know how bad the situation is. I heard thy relocated a hundred or so rapefugees to a camp in the middle of the island, but im not sure.

The housing market is weird, peole dont really want to live on an isolated rock in the middle of the ocean, they only want summer houses and stuff.

So people cant really get rid of their houses since the local government forces people to registrer them as their permanent recidence.

Attached: hammershus-dronepilot-thomas-knudsen-1.jpg (600x337, 168K)

Vi är samma folk din idiot.