"White" America?

European identitarian politics make sense to me because there is so much history behind it. A Bulgar is a Bulgar, a Frank is a Frank, and a Russian is a Russian, and they've warred against Arabs and Jews (and each other) since each culture became definable. Americans, what's your excuse?

>Includes "all men created equal" in constitution
>Conquers land already inhabited by non-white tribes
>Has "send me your tired and poor" inscribed on Statue of Liberty
>Imports slaves, forcibly changing demographics
>Purposely breaks away from British culture to form a melting pot of German, French, Italian, Irish, Jewish, immigrants (obv the list goes on)
>Annexes huge swaths of land where Mexican citizens already live
>Happily lets chinks in to build railroads

What rational right do whites have to the country? If you just want the land for your own kind out of a competitive conquistador mindset, just say that.

Attached: 1525387890422.jpg (650x813, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&t=455s
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o&t=9s
3.bp.blogspot.com/-v6nD60rEbiQ/VeREmrhL3VI/AAAAAAAAAbs/9aWiNwATWhY/s1600/avgCA.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 "Whichever can conquer it has the right to keep it"
t. Israeli

>inb4 "Muh Jewish overlords imported the slaves"
Yeah, bet you just hated some inferior race doing all your slave work

Attached: American Demographics.jpg (995x717, 84K)

>Includes "all men created equal" in constitution
white men

>>Conquers land already inhabited by non-white tribes
exactly, it became european land

>Has "send me your tired and poor" inscribed on Statue of Liberty
irrelevant

>Imports slaves, forcibly changing demographics
before independence

>>Purposely breaks away from British culture to form a melting pot of German, French, Italian, Irish, Jewish, immigrants (obv the list goes on)
Europeans only (see naturalization act of 1790

>Annexes huge swaths of land where Mexican citizens already live
That's what happens when you win a war

>Happily lets chinks in to build railroads
But later prohibited immigration from those countries (asian exclusion act)

The US was created by whites and was designed to be a white country. This idea that was intended to be a multicultual place is very new, really.

>même flag
Shill

>white men
If they meant that, why didn't they just say it? Maybe because racism was already on the wane at that point in history because of the enlightenment and historical revisionists would like to ignore that fact. If the founders embedded racism into their very constitution they would not be taken seriously internationally

Bulgar here. First chance I get I'm invading Macedonia and Greece to retake my ancient lands. I have no fucking clue what you mean by "t.Israeli".
The jewish dogs were taught by example. Not the other way around as you seem to be trying to say.

This is actually incorrect.
Only after the 60's the views about race would not be considered racist for today's standards..
Watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&t=455s
youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o&t=9s

I'm saying that's essentially the rationale for taking the state of Israel. They took it because they have the weapons and the money to be able to. I doubt many Jews really believe that God gave them the right to that land.

I'm sorry that your third-world shithole has neither the funds nor the guns. Maybe ally with a stronger white country?

Enjoyable and informative. Of course, my argument was never that this country's founders weren't extremely racist (that's common knowledge), just that their reasons for being so are less rational than Europeans

We bought our land, they regretted the transaction. In the ensuing conflict, their lands became further depopulated, later settled by our people. Nothing strange happened but us beginning to regret winning.

Attached: 1517901294209.jpg (2500x5000, 4M)

>A Bulgar is a Bulgar
No, not really.

>includes all men created equal in the constitution
I'm fairly certain it's in the declaration of independence. I'm more interested in judging historical actors by their actions ahead of their words. The 1790 naturalization law in America stated that all white men of good character could become citizens. That included Irish people by the way. The reason Irish people got shat on was not racial, but religious. America saw itself as a white, protestant country until recently. Now white is broader than Irish obviously, but it's still a thing and America can still absolutely choose to define itself as predominantly white, protestant country if it wants to.

stated that only white men of good character, not all.

Post hand. I really wonder what skin tone you feggots have

Mixing with natives, importing blacks and then annexing French Cajuns was the start of the weakening. Massive Irish, German, Italian, Polish and Jewish immigration did more- along with annexing lands held by Spain and its descendants.

Nearly all of these decisions were made before 1924 and were very short sighted.

Now muttdom, with nominal "caucasoid" majority is the only way out. Or unum will become pluribus.

>>inb4 "Whichever can conquer it has the right to keep it"
This will be a real argument as soon as Israel stops demanding that we give them financial aid. They literally argue that if we do, they will not be able to defend themselves. What a retard you are.

Maryland was a Catholic colony. The Irish were shit on for being Irish.

>Mixing with natives
They were doing this before it was independent

I’m going to support my own interests with or without the logical backing of it because they are my interests. I won’t be argued into supporting things that are detrimental to me and my nation.

basically this is the future, even if immigration is stopped and the US kept united, with most mutts having brown hair and eyes, and lighter features being rare. Not to different from an Armenian, Persian or Turk, sadly.

3.bp.blogspot.com/-v6nD60rEbiQ/VeREmrhL3VI/AAAAAAAAAbs/9aWiNwATWhY/s1600/avgCA.jpg

So Catholics weren't shat on in America or are you just making a dumb irrelevant point of information for banter's sake? Ireland is literally a better place to live than your shit-hole now even though it was third world a century ago, tell your parents and grandparents nice job.

>So Catholics weren't shat on in America
Maybe by some people but Anglo Catholics got along with Anglo Protestants. Maryland was set up as a colony for Anglo Catholics. Some Irish in the beginning integrated but the Irish that stuck to their roots were probably the ones that got shit on the most. They were discriminated against in England just the same. There has always been an English vs Irish mentality, you shouldn't be so offended that it came over to America as well.

>First chance I get I'm invading Macedonia and Greece to retake my ancient lands
I thought Macedonians are Bulgarians? You'd invade your own brothers to conquer them, huh?

Fucking sub 60 IQ patreoti.

Whiteness for the purpose of whiteness is nihilistic. It lacks the common moral purpose that is fundamental to civilization. However the likelihood that any two or more people who can achieve complex ideas efficiently will share a common ancestry, supports the idea that as people spontaneously organize into social groups will do so by a shared identity that has evolved by natural selection.

I'm not a good example, I have too much med genes so I'm olive skinned.

Average skin tone varies, but is generally between med and slightly darker than western slav (polish).

>our people
>Implying you dont look like this

forgot pic

Attached: 1516855841835.png (991x696, 24K)

Naturalization Act of 1790 restricted citizenship to "any alien, being a free white person" who had been in the U.S. for two years.

Why do you say it's irrational. If we look at the problems that modern diversity causes. Take, for example the one way flow of tax money from the white citizens of America or the social problems caused by mixed populations, how is it irrational to want to prevent this. Also a people wanting to remain racially and cultrally the same as their forebears is not a priori irrational.