Alexa Records Family and Sends File

If anyone was looking for the next Headquarters to storm. This is terrifying.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/642852002

Attached: StormAmazonHQ.png (1080x1174, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuICDaxbmg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love vagene

Who even cares? Normie fags will still buy this shit anyways

What is so good about Alexa?
What does she even do?

Amazon is pushing these into video games... so it can suggest better load outs... probably couldn’t help with 360 no scopes

Weird.... got a cod ww2 text message about 10 seconds after posting that...

youtu.be/vuICDaxbmg8
To be honest if you're able to shrug this off you don't belong on Jow Forums and you are too dull to see how this won't stop with Alexa

What. The. Fuck.

>it's inactive when you don't talk to it
>trust us goyim
desu only an utter idiot would voluntarily buy something like this

Now say "Ammonium nitrate. Jihad. Fertiliser. Nails. Allahu Ackbar. Fuse. Barrel. Government" in front of it and see if you get a knock on the door.

if people don't know they listen in on you with these things by now, then I dunno what to tell you

I had learned about the ability to trigger commands through sonic manipulation 8 months ago. This is just the first we have seen an actual slip-up happen to expose it. (((Where))) do you think that file was intended to go

FUCKING KIKES

Yeah.

It record everything.

Everything. All the time.

And its not just alexa. It is your TV your phones, your fucking refrigerator.

It is 1984.

lmao fucking normalfags, why would you even want this garbage in your house anyway? to show off in front of friends?

Attached: 170424_TECH_Musk-InsaneIdeas.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 24K)

I wonder what that couple does for a living. there political affiliation as well

any twat who buys and uses one of these deserves everything they get at this point..We already have zero privacy as it is now and these fucking smart dildos are just rubbing it in further.

>to show off in front of friends?
I'm starting to think this is it.

>rednecks who don't know technology don't trust it
>normies who know little about tech eat it up wanting to look high-tech and for convenience
>people who actually know about technology trust it even less than the ignorant rednecks

Though I guess being from a previous USSR satellite helps too.

Holy shit this. I didn't even think of that

Laughs at random moments, apparently.

>43 minutes ago
uh oh

just voice control for TVs, basically. you can hook it up to lights and thermostat, motorized blinds and etc. if you're a faggot with more money than sense. it has advanced text-to-speech which nobody with their own working eyes will actually use, but which will help encourage more illiteracy in the developed world.

the whole fad is literally just mindless consumer-nigger flocking behavior, leveraged by the new tech nation-corporations to install full-spectrum surveillance devices. they're literally 'convert your tv to a telescreen' peripherals.

>wire tapping yourself
???

Lol... “they visit” all the time... I’m old news

Literally every device you own with a camera or a microphone is watching and listening at any time it has a battery in it.

Good then they can watch me shoot big cums.

Funny... about 10 years ago i posted a joke comment about Iran using a hex variation of nuclear waste to build super soldiers... they’ve been after me since.

The darkness seeks to destroy America, nay, the entire world, with Anti-DNA pollution via poisons, sprays, additive chemicals, preventative cleaning solutions, the entire Pharma industry, etc. If anyone is going to beat the borg they are going to start with the shit of the Earth: Energy and chemical (both pharma and other) industries. Those people are not even humans and will be an example for future plague stalkers to come...