HELLO FELLOW KIDS WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE MEME WAR AGAINST THE NAZIS???

HELLO FELLOW KIDS WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE MEME WAR AGAINST THE NAZIS???

Attached: hoggmeme.jpg (1034x384, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello JIDF, everyone knows your spamming Hogg on this board to try and keep him relevant.

fuck. we are finished

Nah bro I just thought it was funny. Jeez.

thats why theres like 5 Hogg threads up right? Because it's organic? You people never fucking learn.

ppl still give this faggot attention? he was like, so two mass shootings ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

What can I say, he's the gift that keeps on giving. When he stops saying stupid shit, people will stop posting it.

Not everything is a jew conspiracy.

This kid looks just like a fucking pussy that I bet if you spam with photoshops of his face on an actual hog he would make a video screaming at the alt-right and asking for white death or something

So this should be fun

Except you people are still astroturfing him. He's not interesting adn these threads aren't organic at all. It's like you retards think you can outsmart this place...

Double plus good, yes?

THATS A GOOD GOY RIGHT THERE

That's pretty much exactly what would happen.

>Not everything is a jew conspiracy.
Go away. Shoo shoo jew

>tommorow's news : notorious terrorist samir al hayaadi kills parkland schoolshooting survivors
>'the job wasnt finished' he says in a video depicting him decapitating what looks like a human-goblin hybrid .

Attached: 1482629341112.png (2560x1440, 2.51M)

Hogg went full retard, now he will die

Begone to your sphere of influence, shekel pecker

Attached: oyvey.png (514x652, 197K)

>pls RT me pls give me more attention pls don't forget about me pls ban AR-6millionkills fuck conservatives pls pay attention to me haha look at these old memes come on fellow memesters lets create some good clean non-offensive memes to fight the edgelords who say things like "there's only two genders"!
He is now officially irrelevant.

Attached: 1482187977110.png (736x700, 434K)

fuck off schlomo

Attached: 1526371218569.jpg (935x4375, 630K)

Hogg shills are out in force today.

Attached: 4fc.jpg (248x252, 70K)

Americans better shoot themselves quick while they still have the chance.

Begone ye kike
Go earn shekels in some other thread
I was here first and my friend was here 2000 years ago

Attached: VERYFUNNY.jpg (819x687, 216K)

RT triggers the kikes

Attached: 76476456.jpg (1774x1074, 316K)

Remember April 1st? April Fools day? When the candy war started? Anons went crazy and created thousands of Candy related memes as soon as the war started.
Shitposting and meme creation was at unprecedented levels. Board traffic sky rocketed.

but another interest thing happened that many people didn't notice.

April 1st, was also the day that an article was printed about David Hogg and other Parkland students were organizing in a SECRET local Florida office. Funded by outside organizations (Soros, ShareBlue etc) the student's goal was to create memes and strategies to fight the evil NRA and the evil Alt-Right.

With nothing more than the article and one obscure picture of the students eating in a pizza restaurant. Anons were able to determine the exact pizza restaurant by nothing more than the logo on a napkin.
With this they narrowed down the area and were able to find the exact office where the students were organizing.

Their SECRET meme war base was found by Jow Forums in less than a day. And on the SAME day as the April Fools Candy War.

In other words, on the day that saw the most autism and the highest memes per hour production ever in the history of Jow Forums, anons were still able to find the Secret stronghold of the Lefts latest token pawns.

Attached: Peep gang 4 lyfe.jpg (264x191, 9K)

Attached: 2AC72D33-6480-40D1-BCE9-E59DB76B271B.jpg (491x491, 79K)

>my 15 minutes is fading... fade.....

Attached: maximum_goy .png (962x641, 723K)

Kikes vs kikes this fucking thread

Hogg is in way over his head. He doesn't know the autistic power of Jow Forums
but we will teach him

Attached: pol april fools Hogg.png (884x1063, 1.77M)

Time to bring the doxes.

we all know that the left cant meme is a fact. their memes are fucking lame.

Attached: shareblue Hogg.jpg (1024x1580, 344K)

>6,249 souls for the abyss
literally salivating, this must be what it feels like to be a berserk demon waiting for the eclipse

Attached: 1504334054971.png (1118x1028, 396K)

This is a good start

Holy shit

They actually have to recruit people and organize to try to make funny pictures.

Remember he was too smart for the colleges he wanted and he's too smart for Jow Forums. Got any muffins ?

Honorary, all of you.
I guess most of you will not get in the ovens,
But the diaspora is going to get Zyckloned

>gift that keeps on giving

He's no Carl tho

Attached: 82c.jpg (1000x840, 595K)

Attached: 1525206542104.jpg (526x392, 154K)

Why do you guys think you should do this? Why not just use things like reason and compromise to attempt to achieve your liberal ideals? Don't you think being intentionally shitty and underhanded will just push more people away from you?