ADMIT IT

ADMIT IT

You pol loser faggots hate him because he makes you feel so inadequate as before he was even 18, he accomplished more in his life and started one of the most important revolutions in history.

Step aside or get Hoggtied

Attached: 5b01efc21a0000c704cdf475.jpg (720x468, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-poll/gun-control-support-fades-three-months-after-florida-massacre-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1IO19P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Admit it, you retards have to astroturf this kid perpetually in order to keep him relevant.

>18
thats the face of a 30yo muh dude

Attached: gya.jpg (600x395, 100K)

No, you white incels have to go on shooting rampages every couple days, that's why he stays relavent

Believe me, I personally know he doesn't want to be in charge of this movement, but he knew he was the right person at the right time and it was his cross to carry

In the end, you will learn to embrace him

He has a special friend who like to keep his promises.

Attached: 1522713730224.png (500x538, 298K)

>"important revolutions"
HUAHAHASHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: yare yare.jpg (479x492, 19K)

This brave young man is again making World News today. What have you losers done?

The greatest thing any of you have accomplished with your lives is to be a racist/homophobe/xenoohobe/bigot on a degenerate website

I come here for bait like this....thanks op :)

>being this pathetic to try to troll people on Jow Forums
Get out of here goldstein

Attached: 1526682551954.jpg (547x483, 241K)

MEALS ON WHEELS
MEALS ON WHEELS
MEALS ON WHEELS

Attached: die in hoggs.png (873x939, 1.31M)

>No, you white incels have to go on shooting rampages

Attached: democrat shooters.jpg (750x881, 98K)

taking advantage of dead people
what a fucking asshole

him and two other people showed up for his 'die in' he's about two weeks away from suicide

Made 2 speeches is only relevant on shill sites like Jow Forums

I don’t care

While Boss Hogg couldn't get into any universities, Jow Forumsyle Jow Forumsashuv, his pro-gun classmate, finished top of his class and is contender for valedictorian next year.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-04-25_at_1.17.32_pm.png (604x540, 413K)

>he makes you feel so inadequate
Nah. Unlike Boss Hogg, I actually got accepted to college.

I hate hime because he wants to destroy the Bill of Rights. Also, OP is fag.

Attached: parkland kyle.png (693x706, 179K)

>he accomplished more in his life and started one of the most important revolutions in history.
the dude couldn't even get into college. go back to plebbit

Attached: viva-la-raza-holms.jpg (1280x1440, 108K)

>making world new.
>laying on the asphalt.

There were literally 2 people that showed up to his little publicity stunt. At this point he is pretty much doing anything he can to try to stay relevant.

He's taking a year off to lead a revolution, that's a little more important than college

honestly this autistic retard reminds me a lot of people on this board, he just swallowed the wrong pill

>lead a revolution
Kek. Already forgotten:reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-poll/gun-control-support-fades-three-months-after-florida-massacre-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1IO19P

Attached: Mencken.jpg (480x480, 55K)

He has accomplished the extact opposite of what he intended. He helped the NRA out massively by being a massive faggot. I wonder if the NRA is hiring with all their new sheckles.

>surviver
wasnt even close to gunmen
>leader of revolution
lays down in grocery store
Expanding the NRA and donations to them at a faster pace then at any point in history is the only thing hes leading.

Attached: original dab.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Soon, every member of the NRA will be rounded up and sent to jail. Enjoy your murder machines while you can

People have forgotten about this gun grabbing prop faggot already. He's desperate for attention.

It's shekels

Muh murder machines.

He will accomplish absolutely nothing. People are backing as far away from him as they can. Even the gun grabbers know he only hurts their cause every time he opens his mouth.

lol I dont think theyll be going to jail. Most likely killed in their homes defending their rights.

Whew lad.

Spam his twitter with this.

Attached: NRA planParenthood.jpg (960x652, 75K)

David, stop. You're embarrassing yourself. It's over, the time has passed. You were used by the left. Denounce and expose them. It would be an absolute legendary troll.

>arresting 5 or 6 million Americans not guilty of a crime
>not giving them due process
>denying them the right to assemble
>said people are armed to the teeth
>mfw

Attached: DdURza4.gif (496x360, 2.19M)

changing your flag doesn't hide your ID you dumb nigger

it's easy for him to acomplish stuff considering the current political climate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>be faggot nobody
>rejected from every college applied to
>no realistic future planned
>experienced in victimhood culture and gender studies
>faggot nobody #2 walks into school & shoots students
>faggot nobody uses opportunity to perpetuate victimhood
>uses dead children to leverage himself politically
>becomes literal poster-child of a anti-constitutional alt-left totalitarian movement
>shills to disarm all citizens and have a defenceless population to be controlled by a police state and for everyone to live in fear of criminals who already ignore laws
>crys when given a transparent backpack for security reasons

neck yourself faggot

>most important revolutions in history.
No this was one of the most important revolutions in history. Hogg is nothing.

Attached: 9C335C95-6E14-4FFD-9483-C3D1EFD14524-1607-00000242E9EBA80E.jpg (2400x2030, 746K)

What now losers. Publix has already caved:

BREAKING: In wakes of protests from @davidhogg111, Publix says it is suspending political donations and reevaluating its giving process. @CBSMiami

He didn't accomplish jack and shit in all his 45 years. I'm 42 and aside the bald spot I literally look younger than him.

Attached: HoggMeme[1].jpg (640x854, 89K)

no. i come from a time when boys weren't sent to re-education camp for getting into a fistfight. this knowledge cofers upon me the complete confidence that i would have simply dropped that scrawny little fuck with a quit, insight right and then walked away.

No, I would have Hoggtied your bigot ass

You obviously don't know how this works. David, I know it's raining outside here in Florida but find something better to do with your time.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

>I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

>You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

>Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

>But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

>You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Let me guess, you're 210 pounds of onions-fed beta male. Wew tough guy.