Its over

Its over

Attached: 33430677_1968875543442617_4192235496505606144_n.jpg (959x440, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank god, now you can shut the fuck up about it

>baaaw women's rights prevailed!!! Baaaaaw
Cry moar you fucking misogynistic incels

Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in Belgrade and it doesn't look good for the No side...

Everyone in line was wearing Yes hats and Yes t-shirts and I even witnessed two Yes voters standing in line trash talk two Yes minority voters within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Yes

>letting women vote on their right to kill babies
What was everyone expecting?

why is the termination of one's pregnancy classified as a right?

800 years of struggle only to be planted by Muslims and niggers.

Good. Irish people need to be aborted desu

Attached: 430560.png (700x788, 35K)

Because leftists want to be liberated from biology. They are unnatural

>he fell for the women’s rights meme

i never go on pol but ive logged on to watch the incel nazi larpers tears as women gain bodily autonomy from the clutches of catholic theocracy

This is typical Irish behaviour.

Break everyone's balls about the British, then invite Nigerians in the country.

Break everyone's balls about abortion during the EU constitution referendum, to ultimately legalise baby killing.

always on the losing side of history
never change Jow Forums

I listen

Attached: 1520915631467.jpg (907x605, 137K)

Why do woman take such pride in having the option of killing ones fetus. I support abortion but its always been like bittersweet support. Like it sucks but without it we would have abandoned nig nogs everywhere. So we need it unfortunately. I don't understand how a human can be so happy with abortions.

aaahahaha get fucked christcucks

Why do white women love murdering their unborn children so much?

Attached: 2967A4E7-9E36-4B6A-ACB2-D019F2868BD7-2210-000001D12433C04F.jpg (715x475, 110K)

I'm just glad to see the smiles wiped off the faces of Declan Ganley and co. Fuck em all

Attached: 1502877848356.png (500x522, 119K)

Why do Irishniggers need abortions, the kid is going to die from famine anyway, abortions are just a waste of money.

Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in Belgrade and it doesn't look good for the No side...

Everyone in line was wearing Yes hats and Yes t-shirts and I even witnessed two Yes voters standing in line trash talk two Yes minority voters within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Yes

>Less potato niggers in heaven and on earth

Where's the Irish user who was making endless claims about no winning and asking to be screencapped?

I'm perfectly fine with abortions as long as I'm not fucking paying for some irresponsible whore's mistakes

thank christ

you dumb fucking potato niggers you CANNOT not allow abortions with actual niggers moving in, look what happened in South Africa, fuck simply look at our countries statistics. You were just saved

Attached: 1515487075834.gif (220x219, 38K)

To be completely and utterly fair, this is something I'm actually for because half these women are not for to be mothers at all

May God pour out his wrath on the murderous whores of Ireland.

What does socioeconomic grounds me? Anyone in the UK can get an abortion I'm pretty sure, you walk into the abortion clinic and they ask you very few questions.

>However, the expectation amongst No campaigners that rural Ireland would vote against changing the constitution was wide of the mark.

>While the majority in favour of repeal in rural Ireland at 60 per cent was smaller than in urban Ireland, it was still a thumping majority in favour of change.

genuinely surprised

>he thinks Africans ever get abortions

Shut the fuck up white baby killer.

South Africa has legalised abortions for any reason though so your entire argument is flawed baby killing virgin freak.

We care more for the babies you spastic dipshit.
>b-b-but babies don't real
Fucking faggot.

niggers is yurop don't do abortions, because you get gibs for having kids

>just got back from the polling station here in Belgrade
>flag
Really pricks my peanuts

women want to murder their kids, I guess.

just stop

There’s always one of those fags around

Mate they worship a nigger licking false idol sat on a pretender throne in a non-white country. You'll quickly learn to never let Irish vermin surprise you.

Attached: irish prophet.jpg (800x450, 42K)

How can one be so excited to legally murder their offspring? Fucking hell

>native births now drop below replacement
>better import Somalian shitskins, goyim!
Ireland will be minority white in 10 years. Jews won. One of the few white dominated countries left died today. Joke all you want. Have a laugh.
This is devastating news.

Attached: 1518902884143.png (640x1136, 507K)

>he fell for being a creepy obese abomination with 0 sex life

So whites can get abortions to drive their population down while the niggers of the world breed like, well, niggers. Which in turn leads to voting in more gibs, which means more libtards. The kike plan to have a slave race won't work as mudslimes are too indoctrinated and unafraid of killing themselves to scare whites which will lead to a police state, which is the kike wet dream.

l e a f

Lad, look closely, that mutilated tranny freak aint having offspring anytime soon

Kike killing white babies

>Why do white women love murdering their unborn children so much?

I don't get it either. I mean I can understand a woman being tricked into thinking that it's not a bad thing to get an abortion, but to openly display this kind of ridiculous joy over being able to murder your child? It's absolutely fucking insane.

Ireland will be a minority Irish country within 20 years... and that's a good thing.

>homosexual poo in loo as head of state
>Ireland2040 agenda implemented to replace the population with non whites
>Out of control roasties and assorted degenerates start to overthrow the countries millennia old religious traditions/morals in the name of 'progress'
>Human life is now considered just another inconvenience of cummie pleasures for vile harpies
JUST

>using thousand year old insults and thinking you’re original

>All those buzzwords
Anglo detected

>he fell for women fucking whoever they want and getting abortions instead of living with the consequences

Why do you want to abort babies so bad? How will welfare be paid without a future generation to do It? Why you say that men should shut up about it but then they must pay for It?

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

Attached: abortion-guide.gif (1402x970, 256K)

Let's wait for the actual results to come in, fellas.

Why the fuck do you faggots come here?

Attached: 1527041454375.jpg (906x1024, 53K)

Imma sage this thread. Official results haven't been posted yet.

why do YOU come here?

Exit Polls are flawed for referendums but 68% one way is pretty much a done deal. If it was even 60-40 I'd say there's a chance but 68-32 there's no coming back from that.

Sad day for Ireland.

This is our home, memeflag nigger.

>NOW LETS VOTE TO TAKE IN MORE REFUGEEESSSS!!!!! WOMEN HAVE THE POWER!!! FEMINISM+ISLAM=PROSPERITY
lmao

Fuck off Felipe. How do you even have internet in your favela, stupid nigger?

lmao
t. here since the election to shill for his daddy donald

May He not just stop at Ireland, but unleash His wrath upon the entirety of this world.
It’s time for another Flood.

less Irish niggers in the world is a win-win for everyone

Why are you replying like that to someone you agree with?

You're whole country is going to look like NYC in 10 years. Ireland died today. I'm sincerely sorry to read this news.

Attached: 1494787469836.jpg (480x379, 22K)

So now the only countries in Europe in which you can't get an abortion on demand are: Poland and Malta. Great, inb4 Jews try to shove that shit down our throats as well

that's actually extremely sad to read.
i'm pretty sure i have the same living standard as you, with access to television, internet, i have a car, a house, food, clothes etc.

I propose we kill all Irish people inside and outside of Ireland

They're trying their best to demonize you as is. Good luck Poland.

I'm only for abortion when it's in countries with a lot of non-whites. In a white country like Ireland, abortion is a bad idea.

But why is the margin so big? I mean, the pro-lifers won all of the debates, the country is somewhat traditional... I don't get it desu I was expecting a 53-47 Yes or something

>Ireland
>white
breh . . .

>white country
>Ireland
nice try potato nigger

and how about the fact that someone who had a large hand in it by funding the propaganda campaign to cause it and/or shifting the results, was an American? Speaking of Soros, of course.

Oh they will trust me
Soros is planning his campaign against Poland after this huge win in Ireland

Just look at all the pissed off fedora tipping faggot incels ITT whining and crying. I just love seeing stupid bigoted retards huddle together to form a hug box.

So many snowflake tears to be harvested from you losers lol.

Your shilling attempts are admirable but easy to see through.

reported for homophobia

Remember that parasites can only survive with a host that feeds them Moshe

Well can't say I'm surprised, Ireland is after all a fag country as demonstrated by their legalization of fag marriage.

At least you Fenian bastards tried I guess.

Attached: 29906170001_4260541689001_thumb-Buzz60video7466622959693449345.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>sh-sh-shill!
this is an 18+ website, maybe r/the_Donald is more your speed

swinging this hard
god i love this place

Attached: aku laughing.gif (480x360, 2.31M)

Soon leaf. Soon.

Attached: thedayoftherake.jpg (533x800, 79K)

this :^)
> parasites can only survive with a host that feeds them
thankfully abortion passed to get rid of them
KEK

You're making a non argument. Irish are white. Plus your memeflag gives you away as a shill.

You legalised it before most of Europe and WELL before Ireland stupid Y*nk without you legalising it the 'movement' wouldn't have spread so far. It was literally your fault.

You just cry its on socio-economic grounds and your allowed it. It should be green because legit there are no restrictions if you say the right words.

Celebrating death is the sign of a decaying civilization, 5-10 years ago I was afraid of a war but at this point the sooner the better I guess

Oh right so you do have to say the right words though? That's interesting. You can't go in and say 'I just really wanna get the little bastard dead' like in America?

yes I get paid 1000 Euros a week to "shill" for a few hours

oh noez you caught me

>Logged on
>Too cool for caps
Faggot

>he does it for free

Attached: 0545785281df69ff0103cfed9d976a5d63055a127f8ec7f0efdf0e214b1216f0.jpg (619x800, 700K)

Why do you only talk about fetuses? What about other organisms of comparable or greater sentience?

Attached: zoBnNJj.jpg (474x576, 23K)

no I make lots of money remember

attaboy
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Attached: 27b99229d98e1b87c4ef34fe2af25fbf751c227469dbb52606156e0ddababdc0.jpg (610x407, 42K)

Who said you make money? You're a communist neckbeard. As he said, you do it for free.

>Permavirgin neckbeard MAGA autists from Jow Forums complain about women getting the right to get an abortion

Seriously question, how on earth does it concerns you anyway ?