Éire/pol/ - Eight Amendment Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/krZEfzKAhD4
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Islands vote in referendum
rte.ie/news/2018/0524/965640-island_voting/

>Post-Brexit 'red tape' could cut UK-Ireland trade by 10%
rte.ie/news/brexit/2018/0524/965646-brexit/

>Archbishop warns against 'liberal' abortion regime
rte.ie/news/eighth-amendment/2018/0519/964607-eighth-amendment/

>Corbyn calls for united Ireland
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/corbyn-calls-for-united-ireland-36940934.html

>SF more popular than FF but FG remains ahead
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-more-popular-than-fianna-fail-but-fine-gael-remains-ahead-poll-36925730.html

>Ministers attack RTÉ after debate win for No
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/you-cannot-have-this-whooping-jeering-and-hollering-on-such-a-sensitive-matter-ministers-attack-rt-after-debate-win-for-no-36915427.html

>Ex DPP says Troubles prosecutions should cease
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44169630

>Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44190226

>GMC to investigate doctors over hyponatraemia child deaths
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44166975

previous

Attached: 83a.jpg (321x323, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pGEu9N96EY
youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8
broadsheet.ie/2018/05/25/yes-4/#comments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EXIT POLLS MEAN NOTHING FFS

cop on lads

>I feel like I have to do something but I seem to do fuckinh nothing but shitpost about how fucked things are online
same here mate
>I need to get out there and do something real
we all do, but everything is timing. just do your part, be a better individual, and help your local community in any way that you can

what happened to all those people who wanted guarantees against abortion during Lisbon?

I returned all the way from Portland us to vote YES

When the last vote is counted and checked and checked again, when the result is announced tomorrow, that's when I'll celebrate or grieve, not a second before, hold fast and keep faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pGEu9N96EY

I can't see the exit poll being a whole 18% out, lads.

>implying18% swing from exit polls
it's over, in more ways than one

Why are you typing like that?

>68% vs 32%
Oh my God. Lads, that margin is so wide that there's no way repeal don't win. So blackpilled...

but if it were, it would be hilarious

Oy vey, what are you taking about goy

I'm sure that Irish paranoid Jow Forumstard voting with his own pen to make sure his vote wasn't changed made all the difference

Were these electronic votes?

we held out hope for you on Brexit night, when Farrage conceded and all seemed lost Tommy, do us the same courtesy.

>actually believing the repeal wont happen in le current year

Attached: es betrayal.png (932x1042, 16K)

it's fucking over. Moloch won

Attached: 1478963564965.jpg (645x773, 68K)

Stupid teenage thots.

Attached: 1526044107751.gif (241x252, 2M)

How many churches in Ireland offer Mass in Latin? Getting a bit sick of the Novus Ordo and would be interested in going to latin mass instead

I want to believe for you, Paddy, but I don't want it to hurt again, if you get your hopes up.

Attached: DeEwNGZXkAAI6Yr.jpg (424x417, 32K)

It's over isn't it? That exit poll margin is too wide.

There is a guy a work in his early 40's who I thought for sure would be a no voter but no he was completely brainwashed that it was the womans choice and that was it. He was rabid. Nothing about the ethical issues etc. That's how deep the claws are in.

Want fine gayl to fuck off desu

>(((polls)))
Call me when the results are out.

Attached: Fulton Sheen.png (869x500, 366K)

I TRIED SO HARD

Attached: 1485541755405.png (367x321, 191K)

ffs if it wins it wins theres not much we can do much about it but as long as those morbidly obese baby eaters dont parade in theri fucking black "REPEAL" jumpers out in the town then fine at least they somewhat know what they voted for
but i know for a fucking fact they're will be a countrywide celebration that will make me fucking sick to my stomach

rip ireland

AND GOT NOWHERE

Attached: 1513751639012.jpg (750x593, 58K)

It's lost.
Once you get the "shivering Catholic flock vs brave nu-womyn" dynamic going, there is no stupid shit you won't get this nation to vote for.

We have this dreadful national performance anxiety that believes that we are an overgrown island that everyone laughs at and so have to be as progressive as possible to appease the inferiority complex.

what's ethical about forcing a shit woman to raise a shit child that will drain benefits all his life?

Brexit didn't have an exit poll and was within four points a week leading up to it

Stop comparing it to brexit, it's not happening

It's not just repeal, it's the margin they're predicting. It signals Ireland is well and truly fucked. This is the carte blanche to go ahead with all manner "it's 20XX"ery, including even more mass immigration, ridiculous hate speech laws etc.

Thought this shit wouldn't be over until tomorrow?

Attached: 1518811633269.jpg (740x893, 136K)

Why do you stop at bitching about violating the right of fetuses? What about more sentient organisms?

And what's the combined number of children you've fathered, anti-abortion permavirgins?

State your own and we'll add it up.

Attached: zoBnNJj.jpg (474x576, 23K)

I feel like if I do anything I will be called out online, and never be able to get a job again because as soon as my boss googles me a bunch of tumblr bitchs will have hate blogs on me and how can I take care of others without being able to take care of myself
I'm not explaining myself how I wish to fuck I wish I was better with words
As soon as I can swing myself a good beautiful wife I want to have a foster home take care of kids that have no where else to go
I fuckin feel so much for kids this is why this fucking hurts me so bad

Attached: 1525413048580.png (932x221, 41K)

>staying up late watching the result of brexit
very /comfy/ time

Attached: 1493194731018.jpg (634x398, 66K)

BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Attached: 1527186560988.png (816x623, 597K)

This same post was in the previous thread.
FUCK OFF SHILLS AND CONCERN TROLLS

Ipsos MRBI/Irish Times (#8thref exit poll, YES vote by age):
18-24 87%
25-34 83%
35-49 74%
50-64 63%
65+ 40%

If this exit poll is accurate Ireland is well and truly doomed. The next generation will be worse than ever before.

Fuck the 30 something cunts voting no because their parents "forced" them go to mass

I know I know
hope for the best

Attached: 1519801562784.jpg (125x82, 2K)

How can you expect to win when your country overwhelmingly voted for gay marriage?

better days

Attached: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (500x484, 82K)

This. Ireland had been a bit of a White safe haven...but it’s just signed it figurative and literal death warrant now.

>why am I the oldest fart of my generation
>why don't others agree with me when I know I'm right

counting wont begin until tomorrow morning

I wont get much sleep tonight

The spirit of reconciliation between us and the Brits has never been stronger, we must take the rebel songs and sing them about a new enemy.

>I fuckin feel so much for kids this is why this fucking hurts me so bad
im gonna go brush my teeth and try cheer up

Attached: 1520412647356.png (200x200, 60K)

>wanting leftists and genetic fuckups to reproduce
Fuck off you retarded mick christcuck

Attached: christcuck.jpg (634x634, 102K)

how are abortions a threat to whiteness?

drowning in melancholy right now

Attached: 1482533133164.jpg (803x688, 104K)

>Abortion is thought to be okay because of Protestantism
Remind me which part of Ireland Abortion and fag marriage is illegal?

I am aware that most people ITT would team with the DUP/other traditional NI conservative units in the event of unification, but would the population at large?
People still vote on pro/anti treaty lines.

one of my biggest hopes is that because we're leaving the EU you end up doing so too. I might want you annexed, but you're still our brothers on these islands. I might stay up tonight for you guys

bait

I travelled all the way from the US to vote YES. It sure better pass

>Wanting to make murder illegal
Kys

You guys just need to look at what's happened to the rest of "modern" europe to see what's going to happen to you now

protip: it happens so quickly you don't even realise it until you go to a town you haven't visited in a couple years and notice the sheer contrast to what it was. It's like the opposite of a frog in slowly boiling water, they always throw you in head-first

I HAD TO FALL
TO LOSE IT ALL

Attached: 260px-Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (260x358, 25K)

Degeneracy is a tool for destroying traditional values which lead to the degradation of society. Read more user.

Just wait until a Muslims drives a truck of peace down Grafton Street and they use it as a chance to celebrate diversity and promote Islam.

Attached: 1516713250160.jpg (593x640, 34K)

>we must take the rebel songs and sing them about a new enemy.

Come out ye Blacks and Trans, come out and fight me like a man,

This country has the highest birth rate Western Europe. Watch that plummet now. Then it will be like everywhere else in Europe
>muh immigrants are essential for survival of Ireland because not enuff white babies

Attached: mshb8iSEp91qz4rgp.gif (480x271, 969K)

Attached: 1518305465778.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

If this poll is anything to go by, 68% of adults will deserve it. Higher in Dublin.

Sure you did, cunt faggot.

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE IRISH

Attached: begorrah.png (1200x700, 207K)

thepro/antitreaty freemason shitshow is gone

Treating new life, the foundation of quite literally the future, like toenails that need to be clipped kind of destroys the moral underpinnings of things

>one of my biggest hopes is that because we're leaving the EU you end up doing so too
Never gonna happen. Our leaders are 110% committed to globalist neoliberalism, and we have one of the highest approval ratings of the EU out of the member nations.
Appreciate the sentiment though

Simple

The Welfare State is a Ponzi Scheme. In order to keep it going you need a growing population, because of wealth transfers from young to old.

If thots get their way, Irish birthrates are going to decline.

In twenty to thirty years, the Irish people are going to be presented a Faustian bargain by their politicians: import more immigrants, or let the social welfare state collapse

We all know what will happen then

Attached: 1405655941443.png (633x758, 34K)

LOL

Attached: 1525191723897.jpg (368x440, 44K)

For now, all we can do is ride the tiger. For now...

youtube.com/watch?v=YItUjrGdkh8

Attached: tiger.png (600x443, 457K)

>one of my biggest hopes is that because we're leaving the EU you end up doing so too.

not in a million years.

Ahahahaha kill me please kill me ireland is dead and buried long live ireland

I knew we were going to lose but it still hurts lads. If we want to leave a better country than the one we found we have a serious task ahead of us.

Attached: 1503791520578.gif (647x363, 650K)

cheer the fuck up. I'm convinced Irish people love jacking off to misery.

>broadsheet.ie/2018/05/25/yes-4/#comments

why did I look, I knew it would be bad but I looked anyway, I need a fucking drink.

all you are doing is making the assumption abortion is degenerate. It doesn't state anything about skin color.

The question is: do you want shit kids brought up by unwilling parents just because they had to? I'll take 10 wanted kids over 1 unprepared teenage mom any day.

Attached: 1522294368569.jpg (467x507, 24K)

My first physical contact with a nigger was just yesterday. We brushed arms as we passed. I feel like this means something

WINNING

Probably a holdover from us.

Sorry user, you gave it your best.

Attached: 1517274512004.png (1500x1500, 2.3M)

>Giving up hope already
You people sicken me, we should never give up, exit polls mean nothing.

>be burger
>go to Ireland
>visit family in farmlands, comfy people in the small towns
>go to nearest city
>everyone was a cunt, treated eachother like garbage, didn't hold doors for people behind them, snatched food from wage cuck employees without saying thank you
I don't even want to know how Dublin is

Attached: 16f.png (225x225, 10K)

All our songs are sad and all our wars are merry
fashwave war when

This country might die, but look on the bright side..we all die

user.... it's over....

Attached: 1499715227382.jpg (400x262, 31K)

Maybe 50% of it is. Catholic Guilt is still a thing here.

This board will be hammered tomorrow with images of fat dykes with purple hair and faggots celebrating all over Dublin.
>tfw I’m Nostradamus

Attached: 1515431416775.jpg (492x449, 48K)

It ain't over till tomorrow, keep the spirits up.

Pray that God's wrath is swift.

Attached: 1428889374509-1.png (443x523, 168K)

not like those fat dykes were ever pregnant anyway. It's almost like they they support a cause that's not directly related to them. Like straight people being in favor of gay marriage.

Sleep around you fucking whores have all the abortions you want roastoid cunts. You cunts have destroyed western civilisation.

Attached: 7xut6uuto6z01.jpg (630x671, 60K)

This

Yeah there's that to look forwards to after watching this country turn degenerate and brown.

Why does Ireland have no right-wing to stand up and oppose this?

Only countries with strong conservative grassroots can withstand and fight back against the Moloch-worshipping onslaught of degeneracy.

This is why the US gets ridiculed but we are taking away abortion rights more and more every day after our fathers failed the nation on these issues.

I'm sorry, Eirebros.
One day we will right these wrongs. Never lose faith.

>Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

>Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

>Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Attached: 1524166734459.jpg (606x800, 217K)