>as SPYGATE falls apart!

TRUMP UNEQUIVOCALLY B T F O

>Democrats say they were shown "no evidence" for the allegations at all
>no evidence
>no
>evidence

Attached: trum.png (1228x741, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/05/18/us/politics/trump-fbi-informant-russia-investigation.html?src=trending
archive.li/3KtR7
nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/
archive.li/rD8oo
original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/05/20/a-spy-in-the-house-of-trump/
archive.li/m1KOR
theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/
archive.li/p1x7w
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia/under-pressure-from-trump-fbi-and-justice-agree-to-expanded-russia-probe-idUKKCN1IM2DL?il=0
archive.li/fyI6b
youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU
hooktube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU
vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/donald-trump-russia-investigation-fbi-informant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Abigail Tracy)))

FBI Informant
nytimes.com/2018/05/18/us/politics/trump-fbi-informant-russia-investigation.html?src=trending
archive.li/3KtR7

Stefan Halper confirmed. He was part of the 1980 October Surprise conspiracy.
nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/
archive.li/rD8oo
original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/05/20/a-spy-in-the-house-of-trump/
archive.li/m1KOR
theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/
archive.li/p1x7w

Russia Investigation turns inward to look for misconduct.
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia/under-pressure-from-trump-fbi-and-justice-agree-to-expanded-russia-probe-idUKKCN1IM2DL?il=0
archive.li/fyI6b

House Republicans begin inquiry into DOJ misconduct.
youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU
hooktube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU

Jones is controlled opposition.

Attached: 1527268148911.png (720x960, 1.18M)

there's a mountain of evidence, dems are just playing dumb because a lot of them will end up in prison and they're scared.

there's no coming back from this

Drumpf is B T F O

Say it with me guys!

>B
>T
>F
>O

He's LITERALLY Alex Jones-tier now. Its fucking confirmed!

LMAO - Democrats also said that Trump colluded with Russia. They have zero credibility. they side with MS13 over the citizens that elected them. they said their computers were hacked (zero proof, just an accusation from a private company the demonicRatz paid millions of dollars to).

Attached: redwave.jpg (728x485, 138K)

So what were they shown?

people should only get news from CNN, MSNBC, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, NYT or Wash Post.

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 47K)

dick pics of Michelle Obama

Attached: nfl michael obama.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>“Nothing we heard today has changed our view that there is no evidence to support any allegation that the F.B.I. or any intelligence agency placed a spy in the Trump campaign or otherwise failed to follow appropriate procedures and protocols,” ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff told reporters, speaking on behalf of all the Democrats who attended

>Trump’s actions, he added, “are Exhibit A for why we needed a special counsel in the first place. That someone who behaves with this callous disregard for the rule of law when it comes to an investigation is exactly the reason why you need an independent investigation of him.”

How much more proof do you fags need holy shit, this "spygate" is a total hoax!

lol oh sweetie what were they gonna say? "drumpf was right obama ordered the fbi to spy on him" of course they are gonna say "nah he a good boy he dindu nuffin, no one did nuffin"

bitch's generous avatar has nuts in her mouth

Attached: 1526694762480.gif (245x280, 976K)

>Adam Schiff
You just lost the game

>goes full Alex Jones
He's selling water filters? What the hell do you mean, OP?

Attached: 08A4139DA5237A7BB44375EF17B9F22D.jpg (448x448, 17K)

shut the fuck up alex jones follower lmao that fools getting sued for defamation you have no argument

Adam Schiff?
Oh wow wtf I hate Trump now
Say it with me
>President Mike Pence

ITT: deluded trumpies

the Republicans are literally SILENT after the briefing

>S
>I
>L
>E
>N
>T

I know right?
Can't wait until President Pence begins The Handmaid's Tale

>trying this hard

Attached: 1511117619954.jpg (180x169, 5K)

"""Spygate""" is an actual nothing burger

Well if fucking dems say it, it must be true! They have so much credibility that their word is just accepted at face value by everybody.

Awww. did the little shill get triggered?

he's correct though?
suddenly all the "spygate" shit vanishes from the front pages and the mainstream republicans shut up about it. tells me it was a nothing burger that was a useful distraction

>Vanity Fair
vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/donald-trump-russia-investigation-fbi-informant
Holy shit OP did you read this article while waxing your vagina?
Who in the fuck reads Vanity Fair?
That's one of those vagina magazines with ads for make up and tampons

Sorry kid. You have to be 18 to post here.

>vanity fair
what happened to this place?

>Trump’s actions, he added, “are Exhibit A for why we needed a special counsel in the first place.
so your first exhibition of proof didnt happen until months after you badgered him with no proof?

Attached: papadopoulos.png (1316x226, 18K)

i noticed that you didn't post a link to your vanity fair article

Hey jews. prepare to start dying if you keep it up. People are waking up.

They didnt see any evidence because the DOJ isnt showing amybody any of the evidence. They are either stonewalling or mueller is /ourguy/ and they are keeping the dumb ass congress critters in the dark because they are implicated. My guess is they are stonewalling

Here's the thing all these dumb as fuck liberal/commies can't see because they only move one step ahead using emotion as their logic. Let's say they do destroy Trump and take back over; they will then obviously go full bore into communism. Guess what? That's when they fucking die because at that point there will be no other option for the American Patriot but to rise up and have Rev II: The American Bloodbath. They should hope for their own sake that Trump takes down all these traitorous fucks without violence.

Oh and one more thing, if the revolution scenario does happen that opens up an opportunity for New Hitler so they should really not hope for that because we know how fond Hitler was of commies.

>expecting lying rats to not be lying rats

Attached: stefan halper.jpg (1043x1633, 962K)

wow guys the democrats said there's no evidence of the democrats committing a crime we better just wrap it up here, drumplestiltskin forever btfo'd and i'm part of the #hillaryartillery now

>expecting honesty from demoncrats

Attached: stefan halper 2.jpg (938x409, 98K)

(((Donald Trump)))

>democrats say
lol

>ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff told reporters, speaking on behalf of all the Democrats who attended
Nothing dems say matters. You faggots have been blatantly lying for far too long to keep getting away with it.

>maybe if we report it, it will become true!

pic related. At least the lugenpresse isn't even trying to defend themselves. They have been accused, and are just acting business as usual. This is probably because they have no leader who is telling them what to do out of self preservation, they are all just doing as they always have for a paycheck, and that is why we will achieve the morale to begin killing them.

Attached: meltdown.jpg (642x856, 40K)

Spygate is real. The left admits it's all real, they just pretend it's not as bad as the right says but they know it is. They take their signals and cues from the media who are the ones really stuck here

>badgered
Wasn't it Trump who wouldn't stop badgering Comey about the details of the investigation?

How so? The british informant is all over the news and that is the spy. His cover's been blown and not long ago stupid dems were bitching about their spy's cover being blown.

the media trying so hard to discredit trump
just like they're doing with elon musk lol

>Democrats say

>implying he doesn't already have the proof

hes the fucking president, if theres a paper trail, NSA trail, CIA trail, DOJ trail etc he definitely has access to it. these journalists are retarded

No.

How's the weather in tel aviv today, Chaim?

Your cousin Shlomo making big bucks with his (((mass media))) in America?

Journalists do themselves a disservice by reporting falsehoods. With the information age they can't control the narrative anymore.

Yes, of course. What did we expect them to say? Sorry?

LOL I know you think we are idiots, but go fuck yourself.....

These things bring to mind clapper saying the spy was there to protect trump, and justin trudeau saying if you kill your enemies, they win.....utter non-sense...

You are a bad person and should feel bad for being a shill............

Attached: shilling is an art.jpg (889x1039, 239K)

I know you're joking but the sad thing is some people actually believe this

Into the oven kike.