HEZBOLLAH GENERAL THREAD

I need everyone's opinion on them especially lebanese anons

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Hezbollah.svg.png (1200x800, 68K)

Dont be shy lads

a united democratic levant perhaps?

Attached: NoqDNW3.png (960x450, 31K)

bad group as every other based on hatred

Come on I want a serious discussion. We aint on TV

>inb4 beirut barracks bombing
if the UN stationed troops on my clay, i hope there'd be patriots here that would do the same as hezbollah. blame the kikes who sent those marines into the grinder for no reason.

Attached: bintjbeil.png (313x936, 104K)

They are god tier.

R.I.P Saddam, the only based non White leader.

Exactly based american. You dont have to support every bad (((decision))) your country makes that would be irrational and stupid

I was thinking about joining them

They are the ones protecting christians and fighting israel and defending palestine

Iranian puppet thrown in to fuck up any chance of peace in lebanon. Edgy, regressive leftards and neo-nazi stooges love them.

>Hurr durr muh SJWs

Fuck off muttistan, your country destroyed Europe.

Attached: 1527070675962.jpg (600x817, 176K)

Attached: 1526771913280.png (1528x1184, 76K)

Alright, Lebanese christian normies usually view Hezbollah positively(especially in the South), since they tend to resolve local issues unlike Lebanese official government

Yes, Hezbollah is a state within the state, but as I said, it's slightly more efficient due to it's militaristic nature.

what else you want to know?

>democratic
Kingdom of Jerusalem or bust

I want to know if its hard for european to join them

hahahahaha look at this nigger. youre that commie diaspora posing as an aussie again

>don't blame the guys who plan and commit terrorist acts; blame teh joos

Saddam hated the Iranians and their proxies. You special or somethin?

A child is willing to die for his values. A man is willing to live humbly by his values. Zealotry is not the same as piety.

israeli puppets , they take orders from bibi

Attached: comment_kEhmWQdFuuAYlltCZYnA0HwIg9PJmFQJ.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Hezbollah should surrender their weapons to the Lebanese Army and focus their intelligence into developing the country instead of focusing it on making war that they have no chance of winning. Shia interests can be protected by the Lebanese army and they don't need their own militia to do so.

I was thinking about either joining the kurds or the Hezb. Hezbollah seems better

they are alright only problem is that they are sh*As

YA ALI

Attached: Basiji pepe.png (770x1000, 304K)

>lebanese """"army"""
lmao the same faggots that ran and hid when israel invaded .

Yes brother but they really seem to be the most righteous group

It's not "our country" making those decisions though, it's Kikes making decisions for our country. Even Americans who are Israel shills mainly just want to claim they support "muh democracy in the Middle East" not fuck with Israel's surrounding neighbors. Hezbollah needs to work on their optics, and honestly, if the Palestinians want their land back, convert to Christianity. Americans will think twice about bombing other Christians than mudslimes.

Why would you want to join them at the first place?

It's no fun desu
They will always suspect you of being a spy

>resistance
>ballistics

wew

George Bush and Dick Cheney were Israeli infiltrators eh? LOL

Last I checked, there aren't many kurds in lebanon. Are you even from the middle east? You should probably be careful where you tread, kiddo.

Personal reasons. I know they might think im a spy which I am not. Would they give me a chance?

I just want to fight against extremist terrorists persecuting christians

My opinion is that their designation as a terrorist group is unjust

Completely. But we all know who makes the list kek.

Oh wow. Nevermind. You're going to get yourself executed.

He didn't say he wanted to join kurds in lebanon you stupid burger.
Btw OP don't join the kurds; they are dog shit.

Attached: 1521031515553.gif (360x300, 1.69M)

Hezbollah are extremists. They might not outright kill lebanese christians, but they wouldn't think twice about you. Your best hope would be getting kidnapped and held for ransom.

kys religious extremist. the levantine union shall always be secular

then support secular parties like SSNP ya goof. hezbollah aren't secular at all.

Attached: IMG_20180505_192516.jpg (1068x601, 94K)

That seems more isis style. Hezbollah seem way more civilized. I think you are overreacting. Even though its true the hezb was kidnapping people but it was at the beginning in the rough 80's. They seem more chill now

resistance isnt that bad ,i mean its not archery or logistics but it helps a lot against magic heroes . ballistics is dogshit 95% of the time but that 5% that it isnt helps a lot if you dont have a lot of flying\ranged .

Attached: HIIIElixirA.jpg (800x400, 268K)

Hezbollah leadership is a literal extension of Ayatollah Khomeini. The actual people in Hezbollah on the ground consider themselves Lebanese first and foremost. Their patriotism is strong.

On the ground they operate like a government on their own. They take care of welfare, social services, and peace keeping. The military arm is mightier than the Lebanese army but they never clash as much of the army enlisted who are Shi’a have family ties to Hezbollah. It’s truly symbiotic relationship.

There largest Christian faction closely aligned with Hezbollah but the second largest are aligned with the Future Movment (the largest Sunni faction)...and by extension Saudi Arabia and the US Neoconservatives.

Hezbollah is a fact of life in Lebanon and has the most influence on its policies though with the civil war in Syria, it has moderated its position and trying to promote national unity.

I’m on the fence as a Lebanese. I’m grateful for their success in repelling ISIS from Lebanon but not jazzed about heavy influence of Tehran. I dream of a sovereign Lebanon devoid of foreign entanglements.

I cant travel over there. Lebanon seems more chill to access

why do you even want to go there in the first place?

would union with syria ever happen? i mean, could it

No... I’m from Zahle Lebanon. The largest Christian city in the Middle East. The town right next to ours is a Hezbollah stronghold. One Hezbollah rich boy used to come to my cousins bar in Zahle and bring his gf buy the whole bar rounds. Yes they help their own the most but the hold their Christian neighbors in high regard. There is never kidnaping. Though they will steal your car...

The US Army has done more killings for Israel than the Hezbollah for Iran

It shouldn’t. I love the Syrian people. They are blood brothers. But Lebanon and Syria should remain distinct...like US and Canada.

So what is your reference material? I'm sure Otto Warmbier thought that North Korea was a chill place after watching vice documentaries. Even if Hezbollah is just diet terrorism, you'll still make an easy target for al-qaeda/isis sympathizers and common criminals. You're talking about a place where you have no roots. Even the lebanese folks I know are afraid of traveling back. You sound sheltered as fuck and I highly doubt someone like you could walk down an ordinary city street without being targeted.

Based as fuck, ya nasrallah

You're talking about how hezbollah treats christian neighbors. Do you really think that a western tourist looking for trouble is going to be safe in beirut or south lebanon?

The Lebanese you know are Christian? If so which Christian faction? If they are partisan for Phalange or Lebanese Forces, they are highly influenced by US Necons and are pro Israel/anti Iran and Syria. If they are Muslim , they are most definitely Sunni, otherwise they are pro Hezbollah

Supposedly they smuggle drugs into the US through the cartels which I wouldn't doubt but could just as easily be part of the general anti-Iran/anti-Russia shit since Hezbollah is allied with them and enemies of Israel. More importantly they defend their home pretty well and really oy those veys so they're okay in my books.

Looking for trouble? If you go anywhere in the world looking for trouble you will get trouble. If he wants to go hang out with Hezbollah and be bros with them, he just needs to go to any convenience store in Dahieh neighborhood in Beirut and say hello. They sure as hell won’t arm him! They’ll probably hand him leaflets or put him to work as a social worker or pizza shop employee. They are NOT terrorists as neocons would have you think. They simply defend their clay.

Maronite and greek orthodox. That said, they were mostly folks who left in the 80s and occasionally make trips back for relatives. Didn't say much other than that they feared for their lives. One maronite bro did mention having a cousin in the phalange, but his parents were pretty anti-israeli.

>especially lebanese anons
Here you go, pic related
Don't fall for muh based hezbollah, they want to turn lebanon into another muslim shithole

Attached: 13567589708.png (1879x859, 178K)

explain exactly why?

Many families lost their appetite for Lebanon because of the civil war. It’s understandable. It’s relatively safe right now.. i was there two years ago and Snoop Dogg had a concert. SNOOP DOGG.

You can be openly on any part of the political spectrum. Communist, Neocon, libertarian, fascist, Republican... people open their homes to strangers and foreigners as long as you mean well. You feel more welcome there as a foreigner than you do in your own country. It’s in the people’s blood regardless of their politics or religion.

Lebanon was carved out of Syria by the french for the sake of the maronites. Didn't make much of a difference in the end after palestinian durkas started flooding the place.

Hello I'll join this thread. I've come to enjoy Hezbollah

Top jej, my friend. You forget the yiddish aggressors. Lebanon was ruined. Hezbollah is what whites will have to do after we lose democratic advantage.

>people open their homes to strangers and foreigners as long as you mean well
>as long as you mean well

A random eurofag showing up to join hezbollah might not appear to some as "meaning well"

Hey do you mean the same as Al-Quada? Do you even know what Al-Quada is?

Lebanese have a National identity right now and outside of Ba’athist Arabists and SSNP, all factions share that pride and culture. The demographics are also COMPLETELY different. If they were ever to merge, it would be a majority Sunni Muslim nation. Right now Lebanon is even split between Christians, Sunnis and Shias with Druze and Aalawites sprinkled in. This is a delicate balance.

Palestinian American here. I'm not totally aware of Lebanese politics, but they seem to be in favor of secularism without being American puppets or complete theocratic asshats. That being said I really like Hezbollah.

It depends how he goes about it. Like I said, you can be whoever you want to be in Lebanon right now. If he goes to a Hezbollah neighborhood as a tourist in Beirut and hangs out at a restaurant, he will be welcome ... he may easily strike up conversation with anyone there and get the information he needs. It’s not a fucking police state like NK. It’s free and open. Take it from someone who is from there.

Don't wash their t-shirts in a washing machine as the dye will run, instead use a gentle hand wash.

Are you a Linda Sarsour type of Pali or Greek Orthodox?

How do you think they'd do if the Israelis and Saudis tried to go to war with them like what looked to be happening last year? I don't know if they'd win but I'm of the opinion that whatever victory Israel and KSA would achieve would be pyrrhic. Hezbollah fought Israel to a draw back in 2005 and the KSA can't even take care of the Houthis + Hezbollah's soldiers have years of real fighting experience in taking on ISIS (as opposed to just dropping bombs on uppity Pallys) which can do a lot for an army.

where can i get a hezb shirt

Neither, Linda Sarsour deserves the rope and I was born to a Muslim father but I have accepted Christ as my lord and savior. Still not a Greek Orthodox, but I might progress that way if I ever live closer to an Orthodox church.

Baalbek, don't pay more than 1000lp for one.

Well it wasn’t actually a draw. Sure they did well in skirmishes at border towns but IDF Airforce did a number on our infrastructure... really was bad. The Hezbollah neighborhoods in Beirut were decimated. If Israel really was unrestrained, they would do considerable damage

God bless you, Levantine bro

>Hezbollah fought Israel to a draw back in 2005
nigga, they BEGGED for a cease fire

Attached: 1468032783274.jpg (306x306, 20K)

That’s less than $0.50 lol

Actually no.. $.66

They're stronger now. They were much more ragtag back then.

God bless you too, brother.

Very cautious of them desu. I'm a Lebanese Christian so I have no religious affiliation to Hezbollah. They're decent. Defended Leb from Israeli land grabs, but their actions in Syria could spawn a Saudi war campaign on Lebanon. I dislike Iran, but Hezbollah has proven itself to be a separate entity inspired by Iran. Assad im mixed on. His father was a tyrant that slaughtered Christians and Sunnis, and was extremely anti Saddam. The thing is, it's difficult for me to put bashar and Saddam in the same boat when his father opposed Hussein. I like Saddam, Bashar is decent, better than the Rebels for sure. I don't love any of them, but Hezbollah is not terrorist. It looks like Shiites and Christians are the new alliance, while Sunnis and Jews are the opposition. If you join, ahla w sahla.

Attached: image.jpg (2500x1300, 217K)

Also unlike Sunni militias, Hezbollah fights alongside Christians. Again decent group not perfect. If another war breaks out I would trust hezb to give Israel and Saudi a rough time

This. The Lebanese Shiites and Christians would feel outnumbered and would lose all of their political power. Also they have their own culture now, they aren't Syrians. Lebanon is too fragile rn, merging with Syria would cause another civil war. But Lebanon could really use a single secular dictator with a minority coalition government of Sunni Christian Shiite Armenian Druze. The current system deprives progress since nobody agrees on anything and they all shill for other nations. We need a Lebanese Saddam

What do you guys think Hezbollah & IRGC’s response will be to the continuous and devastating Israeli strikes on their bases in Syria, and the slaughter of fighters?

Are they going to fire a few rockets on the Golan heights and call it a day? Or will they take a suicidal attempt of trying to hit Israeli military installations?

Tough spot....

Attached: 6FC0B062-A90B-445C-9B02-9F4F06F16103.jpg (500x291, 44K)

Hard to say. The yids aren't even letting the Syrian advance reach the Golan boarder. This would be Israel giving up land. That's a big deal. Will USA protect Golan? I hope not. The killing has been minimal. Israel has killed SAA, Iranian and hezbollah troops. USA has really not gotten that many. I don't think Trump wants that blood on his hands. SAA and hezb popularity is on the rise.

To be honest, that wouldn’t work. Most people believe the solution is a confederation of enclaves ruled by each sect.

Give us all of Cyprus, we don't want Jordan though they may as well be Arabian

That isn't terrible either. The Maronites for sure would love that, as we see mount Lebanon as our snowy homeland. Either way Lebanon has an important role to play before it all ends..I hope you like watching documentaries on levant warfare. You're in one

Attached: PFC_Michael_Devlin_USMC.jpg (600x720, 107K)

may israel be punished for wasting his life and service

SSNP is garbage, they want to annex Lebanon and they killed Bachir Gemayel. Are you a retard? Hezbollah at least protects Lebanon's sovereignty