Friday Night

Just me and my fellow incels on /pol.

Attached: 122.jpg (500x333, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1v7hXEQhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b8hbnFqe8aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that you

no. i'm older than that guy. but i'm just as alone as him.

Why don't you get a waifu instead of being incel?

Attached: 1524975098276.png (400x644, 285K)

being alone isnt bad

I cant do shit with a woman running around my leggs, you should cherish your alone time, hone your skills. Do some handcrafts, cut some trees etc

Attached: meme farm.jpg (250x220, 15K)

Getting some coke and then playing some Vidya what a time to be alive and be tfw no gf

Attached: 1526707249439.jpg (498x471, 59K)

>Go out to anything but dinner or a private party on Friday night.
>80° weather.

Unless you enjoy the smell of balls.

>chooses to stay home on the day when people go outside to meet new faces
>says "celibate is not my choise"

Attached: 1526487855629.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Nordic people are not a herd animals

if everyone left would OP run out of dicks to suck

Attached: 1504366273326.jpg (400x387, 74K)

where exactly am I supposed to go? I don't have any friends and I don't really like people. Also, I don't drink because I'm an alcoholic, so I don't go to bars.
inb4 go to church....no

hi

If you do not want to socialize, just find a hooker.

how did you find the time between shitting in the street and gang raping an 11 year old to post in this thread?

Please, no shitskins in this thread.

I live in a town of 8000 people. there are no hookers, you miserable urbanfag.

Seems that you have locked yourself up pretty tight. Are you here just testing how tight the lock really is, or, are you actually in for an advice?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1v7hXEQhsQ

What prevents you from going to the nearest city? And I am pretty sure that 8 000 is big enough. I bet you haven't even tried to find one.

Wtf? Joe?

Neither.
>i'm just as alone as him
>I don't really like people

i'm high IQ, so obviously I welcome advice. not really sure what advice is going to help a 38 year old, divorced, childless *autist though.

*non-literal

Those are self made locks. Everyone of course has perfect liberty to do so.

eh, I just used "incel" because it's a /pol hot topic right now. I'm not actually incel. I could get laid if I tried. It's not like i'm so fucking autistic that I can't rope in a roastie.

Well, all I ever got in similar situation was this:

It's about your own attitude.

I almost punched the person who said that, but I got the point.

So go get a girlfriend. It's easier now than ever

I agree with that advice. However, all the things I love to do; hike, camp, bike, road trip...I don't want to do alone. So I just go to work and then back home. I used to work out, but after my divorce I stopped. That was 2 years ago.

Well then we go back to this
>i'm just as alone as him
>I don't really like people

I belive that the last one is not true, since you have been married. So places where you should meet other people
>hobby
>cafe/bar/other hang-out place
>educational/crafting/etc. courses
>online

And when going to interact with other people (especially when hitting on females), remember that if you won't try, you can only lose.

>Incel
>Not here by choice
>Not being handsome
>Not spreading the good word of Jow Forums
Untermensch be gone and improve thyself

Why’d you get a divorce?

because I have zero tolerance for liberals.

This. But one should also try to improve social skills. That might be the hardest part in self-improvement, or at least was for me.
Do not use self-improvement as a disguise for escape from your true weaknesses(social skills)

Attached: varg124.jpg (410x368, 26K)

she had borderline personality disorder

my dad was watching something bout msnbc talking about everyday racism and he came into my room just now asking me if hes racist and i said no and he just started talking about how he felt like he was racist according to their standards and it seemed he felt bad and tbf he was drunk but still im mad that the media would do this to people. not relevent but i figured id vent here.

This.

Doing some blow, while drinking tall boys and listening to music.

Tfw i have 4 tix to LA Galaxy and parking and no friends

not an option for me. I spent most of my 20s drunk and coked up. At my age, I wouldn't be using booze and drugs to have fun, it would merely be a means of coping with loneliness. And I don't want that sort of destructive force in my life.

If you are depressed, and not on medication:

>can you identify exactly what keeps you down? If not:
>Check your diet. Wrong diet can crush you mentally, worse than any woman.
>If the condition still persists, try a shrink
>if the condition still persists, talk to a doctor and get your self pills
>enforce yourself into active mode. Start by taking walks
> if you really don't feel like it, maybe you just need to have some time on your own, doing anything special. It's not wrong.

Quit worrying. Worse thing that can happen is painful death. It lasts only few hours at max. Why bother worrying about it?

I’m actually waiting for my gf to come pick me up

is she nice?
is she pretty?

qt loyal obedient hard working pale girl who hates niggers & degeneracy

>tfw Bay Area
>plenty of time left today
>so many things to do
>no friends
>no gf

Attached: despair.png (740x900, 923K)

Although drinking is degenerative the least you can do is go to a bar & hang out. Never understood how so many fucking people like you can be so anti-social in such populated areas.

How do I bypass ISP blocks on my phone

sounds comfy af

>Never understood how so many fucking people like you can be so anti-social in such populated areas.
you could never understand user . . .

VPNhub

>the least you can do is go to a bar & hang out.
hang out and do what? order a water and sit at the bar? stand in the corner and look at people like a fucking creep?

It's a choice
I was in a bad boat a few months ago and got help and am now doing better than ever before
It really is that simple, hardest part is starting

Attached: 1444623178797.jpg (928x946, 131K)

I have no idea how you city slickers get friends

I don't live in a city, retard. I posted above that there's 8000 people in my town.

Why won’t you man up and accept responsibility for my son you pathetic beta incel manlets

Attached: AF09FAEE-2AEA-4434-8401-A2FF30C7FFBA.jpg (615x410, 31K)

Very true man, learning to thrive in social situations is hard as if not harder than being fit. It took a couple years of practice to get a handle of self expression but to all anons struggling there is hope because I was a total sperg for years and now I'm doing pretty good

Only 3k in mine

Attached: 53A7587C-4888-422D-8DAC-2557420388B3.png (500x578, 169K)

I like sitting in my comfy chair and watching the Indians game by myself while eating a lean cuisine. I like being alone. The more I repeat it the easier it gets. Yes siree Bob.... :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=b8hbnFqe8aw

Having the time of my sad pathetic life.

If you don't find anything meaningful to do, all roads seems like crap.. Well, give yourself away. Volunteer on charity. There's plenty of good people doing amazing things, without fanfares. Give yourself and your loyalty to them. Surrender to Father in heaven. They will find something useful and meaningful for you.

Oh well. Up to you.

Yes, you just go and walk up to her and say 'hello'. Works every time.

no my tiddies in the other room ....waiting till my shitpoosting commences ,

you mean hallo

Won’t I look weird there all by myself? I’m 90% sure all that would happen is that I would sit there bored, drinking overpriced beer.

Its all good OP, i'm rather cozy playing games and watching videos this lovely friday night, Im going to go on a 20-30 mile bike ride tomorrow and explore a few cities.

Stay awesome Jow Forums.

Attached: 18gmIJF.png (620x387, 201K)

Wont know if you try. & chances are everyone there is a lib anyways if you’re in the Bay Area so who gives a fuck

You'll have to grow up and get over yourself first.

every time . . .

Attached: evrytime.jpg (250x249, 11K)

i have bad health so socializing is kill for me. 8 years of incel and no friends... this doesnt fill the void anymore and I dont know what to do..

its hard to hero, it should be really quick and painless, but the brain fights it so hard. I have lost my entire 20s to this.

It doesn't have to work every time. You have that manchild entitlement.

do incels need to anhero?

Attached: RH4PLuZ.jpg (563x410, 102K)

My girlfriend went out with her friends and I stayed home to eat hotpockets and sulk in my own depression. She's probably hooking up with another guy right now but I don't even care. I am just so fed up with my shit job and living in this city that I hate full of niggers and spics. Yet, I can't find the motivation to move. I'm stuck in the self perpetuating cycle bros what do

Attached: 1460179649186.png (1200x1200, 2.79M)

You arent missing anything.

>incel
The mods need to ban you redditniggers

>Just me and my fellow incels on /pol.
Then go waste your time at a bar or a club, go get some quality herpes or something.

I would actually like to go to a bar and catch up with all my old drinking buddies from a couple years ago. But I'm an alcoholic. Got my third DUI 2 years ago and decided it was time to get sober. So that scene isn't going to work for me. I miss it a lot though.

Last time I did that I was falsely accused of rape.