London Has Fallen

JUST FUCK MY 'COUNTRY'S' SHIT UP

Attached: 1473706523770.gif (673x505, 35K)

sometimes i feel like have paki/bangla muslims all over american cities would be worse than having niggers. niggers shoot each other and basically take care of themselves for us. they're also poor as hell so they very rarely move into nice suburbs and even nice parts of the city. somehow london has pakis right in the center of it which is just crazy to me, there are no blacks or even hispanics on the upper east side or any upscale parts of our cities.

Name one country whose shit is not fucked up

okay, i will fuck your country up and i will not even go to jail.

Why are you POSTING about it on Jow Forums you fucking QUEER? Get outside and do something.

at least you have trump

Where I live the white population is 40% of the total population, I admit it i'm a mutt

Hungary

The Swiss have it quite good if I say so myself

Have you ever been to Hungary my burger munching friend?

Attached: image-586294-galleryV9-gvmi-586294.jpg (850x566, 109K)

Attached: wingedhussarfeelgood.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Iceland

My mother came from London and gets hysterical every time I bring shit up like this to her. She refuses to imagine its any different than it was when she left in the 60s. I feel really bad for her.

Poland is part of large group of countries that just signed a bill to import mass amount of Africans into their countries

That's your job bucco

It's time to rise up, bongs. Long past time. Tommy Robinson is in prison, probably about to be murdered by Muslim gangs behind bars, and it's illegal to write about it. His crime? Reporting on Muslim child rapists. Rise up, you fucking cowards. Make the change that needs to happen. Make noise. Make havoc. Get shit done, don't sit here and post about it.

north korea

The only two respectable countries left are the USA and Switzerland. Everyone else drinks semen.

>organize 2000 drivers
>drive to capitol city
>setup a roadblock around parliament
>?????
>profit

england will never be great again, y'all are fucked without weapons.....I dunno, maybe your generals and police command may have the courage to defy the Crown and its corrupt courts, but I doubt it, Y'all are collectively pussies.....

Attached: Chivalry.jpg (1053x758, 335K)

Attached: 1527206019907.jpg (615x403, 91K)

I have faith the Polish won't put up with that even if some shithead politician has just tried to fuck us over.

Is London basically pakistan+Africa now? How do whites survive there?

Britbong, I...

Attached: tumblr_nbk621sK8r1rlvqceo2_1280.gif (540x300, 1009K)

>USA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Id live in UK without butter knives any day over jewmerica

Not yet but it won't take long. Also they leave. Have been for decades. One of the major reasons it's progressed this fast is because white people had been using their money to leave as soon as non-whites starting moving in (you can find footage as far back as the 70s where whites are complaining and leaving). It's why places like Devon and Yorkshire are more based and more authentically English.

You're so full of shit, it's unbelievable. This place is SO dumb. SO. FUCKING. DUMB. You're all 16 year olds larping, with no ideas of the world and pretending to be enlightened.

>Switzerland

Attached: 1399677508136.gif (440x440, 1.35M)

and Japan

Thanks mate.

Agree to a certain amount. Turning it in to a game of "who is shitter" is a childish, egotistical distraction.

Cheers. Come to Devon and appreciate our guns. We have plenty to make even an American feel at home.

>taking your nationality this far

Poland?
Eastern Europe?

This is the path you have chosen.

Attached: 1521478673096.jpg (600x600, 98K)

> chose
This all started far before we were even born.

You had a good run, but now it's all down hill I'm afraid

Attached: 1526601566688m.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

Thanks for the invitation.

Bin the Banoffee pies you fat fuckers

Attached: bongdonlap.png (897x600, 748K)

turkey? does it count if the only ones fucking it up are the native citizens?

London was lost before Jamestown was founded.

This.

Apparently it's our fault that our right to bear arms and defend ourselves was rescinded by boomers 70 years ago.

Should we accept UK refugees?

Also, London is too far gone

Attached: TypicalLondonClassroom.jpg (634x478, 83K)

Doubt it will be necessary. People are becoming more aware. I was a hardcore leftist only a few years ago and even my dad, who has been a lifelong Labour supporter, is realising the threat Muslims pose to the UK.

Don't despair. Nothing stopping you from getting a firearm/shotgun licence, a crossbow, bow, slings, knives, etc.

Wait, what happened to the mandatory fitness tests you had to complete to become a policeman? I know people who joined about 8 years ago and they had to lift and run a certain amount.

Worst Gif Ever Dude.
Y R U so mad at the socially mobile upper class of Brits who are all too happy to entertain other nationalities and subcultures? What are you, unable to get a job or something?
You should be pleased, if you are a true identitarian, your country is now practicing radical individualism by the merging and dissociation of the classical british persons.
Aren't the British Pakistanis the most inbred group of individuals on earth? There is no problem having at it, facing against those cognitive giants.

>Nazism is great until you are the one being sacrificed to the deep dark sar'lac of society sitting under Queen Elizabeths IIs royal throne.
You'd have to be a stooge to not see the clear message of Prince Harrys wedding to a mutt.
>In which case, your destiny is a shit pipe cleaner or an early death as a physical labourer surrounded by muds, all the genius you can grasp with your sticky fingers.

Attached: 1527019116131.gif (240x287, 277K)

No, they'll just bring their totalitarian ways with them. There's a reason we sent them packing the first time and nothing changed since then. Learn from our past or be doomed to repeat it.

> we
> sent them packing
Spot the MAGA fuck-boi. You're not a brave pioneer, you're a LARPer or a shill.

I'd have trouble getting a shotgun, as I have no space for a firearms cabinet.

You're right about the crossbow, knives etc. though.

>USA
lmao no

Attached: 1454784434657.jpg (768x1112, 208K)

Thanks for the kind words roastie.

Yemen

does mom know your posting tonight?

No, and don't tell her or she will be really mad at me.

Attached: 1441277833854.jpg (1069x1462, 195K)

what about new zealand i don't read much about them?

Bye. You won't be missed.