Friendly reminder that cold is /ourguy/

Friendly reminder that cold is /ourguy/.
Just search winter girl/winter couple on Google = No shitskins
Shitskins hate cold, because they evolved and are native to tropical weather.
Whites were shaped by glacial weather.

Attached: Winter-Girl-Face-Wallpaper.jpg (2048x1363, 414K)

>tfw the next ice age will make the earth an ethnoglobe

Cold weather climates require future planning and resource allocation.

Warm weather climates where free food literally grows on trees means there's no punishment for stupidity.

true, whites are so smart because we had to evolve long term planning skills to survive winters in europe, since if you didn't you'd simply die

I love you Frost-Chan!

Not that I'm disagreeing but shitskins already live in our countries and are just as capable of having coats and blankets as we are

Winter is coming, and with it the extinction of the non-African black.

Attached: images.png (536x274, 17K)

if you call Winter-Chan that one more time user, I'll write you a stern letter. because im not a nigger

I love you Winter-chan!

Attached: TPSCNvU.jpg (500x313, 35K)

It's not blankets and warmth. It's food. Whites grow 85% of the world's food, and the other 15% is rice grown in Asia by people who racially abhor blacks.

We don't truly feed blacks now, when enough food is grown yearly to feed twice the current global population. What do you think happens when true food shortages hit due to crop failures and years without summer?

Winter women looks best, I wish there was an option for hairstyles though, nigs have taken over everything and whenever In try to find braids I like it's taken over by nogs with their ulgy ass hair.

I love you Winter-Chan!

I googled winter man and got this.
What does it mean?

Attached: winter-coats-gq.jpg (1813x1209, 336K)

I have never seen snow and I am fine with that

Who cares what happens a few billion years from now. We likely won't survive on this planet when the current ice age ends.
Unless you meant to be speaking of the current interglacial period ending instead of a new ice age beginning.

I've never seen a Brazilian and I'm fine with that.

It means you commonly look up black people I guess?

Attached: winetr man.jpg (929x589, 108K)

Whiteness comes from winter. If you hate snow, cold, frost, and comfy mountains with a grey overcast sky, you aren't white. Greeks and Italians may be an exception but they're obviously less white than other Europeans. Would I be considered white or off-white? I'm a Lebanese Maronite, my family is exclusively from the snowy villages of Mount Lebanon. I'm pale, I've got pink palms and fingers, and I fucking hate hot weather and insects. Only a shitskin hates winter and loves sweltering heat. No wonder they never get anything done, the heat made them into lazy retards. Pic related the only snowy area in the Middle East, and coincidentally non arabized and 95% Christian

Attached: image.jpg (440x330, 44K)

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

You probably have but you had no idea they were Brazilian. Despite what Jow Forums believes we are not all black.

When I was visiting Australia nobody knew I was a Brazilian, they unironically thought I was American HAHAAH

> dfw Paki living in Canada
lmao Wh*toids think phenotypes evolved during the glacial age will save them

Attached: ULAN.png (742x418, 31K)

Is this a graph of family poop size

This. You think it'd be obvious evolutionary science, but of course not because it's not politically correct enough. Fuck all the people that subscribe to "science" but deny that different environments give way to different species with different characteristics.

It's like you've never heard of Detroit.

I love you Winter-chan!

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Are you fucking retarded or what? Whiteness comes from evolution adapting humans to less sunlight to receive more Vitamin D to not get Bone cancer

No shit, less sunlight in Europe cuz of the cold climate.

My mom looks polish, we lived in a polish neighborhood in chicago and when she went to the local market they spoke to her in p0lish lol

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Actually its cold climate because of less sunlight..

Attached: 1526335465347.png (625x773, 111K)

Oh forgot to mention she was BR

Explain Somalians. Are they on the white end of the spectrum via semites like Eritreans and abyssinians?

Um sweetie, I hate to break this to you but you are American. Come home brown man.

Cold is for fuckin' faggots, bitch. So is rain. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x861, 528K)

not really less sunlight tho. not much less. white skin has zero to do with sunlight. its a mutation that got spread bc europeans were roped off.

eu-ropa = roped off people

whites (albinos) have tons of recessive diseases compared to everyone else and also the most rickets....rickets...if white skin was evolved white people would not get rickets.

y'all need to do more research.

yes. their skull shapes are caucasoid as are all north africans and arabs and north indians

Good fuck off, too hot for you over here? Alright, go freeze somewhere else.

WINTER CHAN! SAVE US

Attached: winterchan.jpg (800x800, 117K)

So what you're saying is that whites were too weak to compete in the prime environments and were forced to move to shitty locations.

Cold weather + hard work = no niggers
Warm weather + hard work = no niggers
Any weather + hard work = no niggers
Any weather + any work = no niggers
Blizzard conditions + no work = niggers
Hurricanes + no work = niggers
Freezing meteors + no work + government handouts = lots of niggers
Molten lava explosions + no work + government handouts + White wimmenz = boatloads of niggers
Earthquakes + tsunamis + acid rain + no work + EBT cards + section 8 housing + fried chicken + White wimmenz + liquor stores = mass migration of niggers

This. Cold also encourages being on good terms with the neighbors. If you have to go around begging, skinny and half-starved, in the middle of winter, you will want to be remembered as a friend instead of an enemy.

I love you Winter-chan!