Someone give me a TLDR of this place

Parents thankfully left the country before it hit the critical mass its at now when I was 11, 17 years ago.

What's happening with the landgrabs? What's the overall atmosphere for whites over there, not just Afrikaans landowners?

The family I have there either live in rented & gated communities, or live in white pockets on owned land.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyVYaI_V6w
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc
youtube.com/watch?v=lVFQEerf-IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE
twitter.com/IanCameron23
youtube.com/watch?v=9dMYhLZb96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyVYaI_V6w

>WTF IS GOING ON?

-tl;dr

>Nigs in government flipped the table and and plan to seize all property in the country Zimbabwe style, be they urban or rural. You will no longer be able to sell or use your property as collateral by August 30th.

>Investors will GTFO

>Famine will start as farms go out of business

>Water is running out in Cape Town

>Anti white rhetoric increasing

>Rate and sophistication of farm murders increasing

>Rand will collapse and so will the country.

>Southern Africa which is dependent on us will also go up in flames.

What's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the white South African plight and in turn will spread that around on social media. They will see the end-game of the multiculturalist experiment Then when the masses catch wind they will realize the MSM is sweeping it under the rug. A lot of fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, Canada, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We wil be strong, but it will be worth nothing if the world does not pay attention.

Info dump pastebin: pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

Attached: SmrUu3e.jpg (960x716, 148K)

>YOU NEED TO GET OUT!

And go where the migrants will just follow me because (((western leaders))) will let in more refugees? So my daughter can get raped in 20 years? That would be the most selfish thing of me to do. It’ll make me no better than a boomer. Besides that hardly a significant portion of 4.5 million white South Africans are going anywhere, bailing would mean abandoning them. I’m not a Syrian migrant or anyone’s political tool to “make their country whiter”. South Africa is my country and has always been. I’d rather die here taking as many niggers here with me than live with shame for the rest of my life and see my culture die. Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the white man in Africa. We have been outnumbered 10 to 1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Don’t worry I don’t have a death wish, I plan to win and keep Africa the front-line. I plan to protect my homeland rather than do what the kikes want and move out.

This might very well be the Afrikaner’s fiercest and final struggle and if Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies are true than I’ll gladly put my life on the line. And I encourage all saffers to do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

Attached: die siener.jpg (988x1016, 186K)

>What makes you think you even stand a chance?

A few things. The SANDF will disband, especially when the whites keeping the force relatively competent leave their posts, also nearly all the pilots in the airforce are white. It’s also too tiny, too-ill trained and too ill-equiped to deal with a Syria style scenario. We can hardly police the country properly.

Blacks don't own firearms besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Mostly we'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes, perhaps the odd handgun or 1 in 100 ak47. It will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self-sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans of the border war which raged until the late 80s. You also have coloureds and other non-blacks that have just as much to lose and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism. I even predict that only a small percentage of blacks (although still quite large in absolute numbers) will actually take up arms.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVFQEerf-IM

Attached: EDMM.jpg (2000x1334, 301K)

>”I’m a gun-fag, how can I help?”

You have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. You have military training, or maybe you don't. Though regardless you may want to go. The first thing to stress is that all the measures you plan are above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured within reason. At the core, you would simply need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, but for it to be a successful endeavour a working knowledge of up-to-date military tactics and thinking is vital. Thinking and operating outside the box is imperative.

There is a civil war coming, which will present a whole new variety of challenges, but it isn't here *just* yet. The UN will not step in reliably. Only reason there are still Tutsis in Rwanda is because a Tutsi army from Uganda ended the genocide. What people in SA need is humanitarian protection. What people in South Africa need is protection against the likely genocide that is coming after August 30th. This is a legal and honourable pursuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE

Do not do anything drastic however. Wait until things reasonably escalate and do not contact any groups for your own wellbeing. For now you are simply an observer.

Attached: boer war volunteers.png (2000x1300, 1.4M)

>”I’m not a gun-fag, how can I help?”

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. You should be proactive and prepare in advance. You may not even need to come to South Africa as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer to spread the word on social media. Ideally we do not want things to escalate, if pressure can be exerted on our government then it *may* make them change their mind, but that’s not reliable. If conflict cannot be avoided then manpower, money, supplies is what is needed and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. You need to be able to assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what you’re doing from an engineering, agricultural, financial etc standpoint, not just guns and bullets.

Again, do not jump the gun. Social media is a big weapon in the modern age to gather support and attention. Follow Afriforum on twitter and other relevant platforms.

twitter.com/IanCameron23

youtube.com/watch?v=9dMYhLZb96Q

Attached: saf.jpg (917x845, 235K)

Imagine all of your disposable income going towards living in nigger containment bubbles of security and safety for your and your family, even your discretionary money going towards private security because the police is so ineffective and corrupt.

Dumb whites believed Nelson Mandela's communist lies and voted away their own power. Now they won't even fight back as the blacks slaughter them. SA all just become another African shithole leeching off gibs from ZOG.

Good, now they won't have any excuses
South Africa's a shit hole anyways

Also just to really hit home the point, here's an extract of an interview on Radio Free South Africa about a farm murder.

Really it will change you, and how you view the situation, a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk

Also it's 4 am here so fucking appreciate me posting.

Attached: 1523395141303.gif (480x270, 759K)

Is it really that bad? Two of my english-south African uncles own property in the suburbs is that up for grabs as well? one of them is ex military and the other worked on the mines as a geologist. I have a lot of Afrikaans cousins and I'm concerned for them, especially my 19 year old blonde model cousin, she has blonde hair and is 6'1.

My dad and I had acquired licensing for handguns in south Africa last time we were there under my uncle but not sure of the viability of ever being able to go there and purchase a fun as a dual citizen (I believe they have clamped down on non-black dual citizens as well and am unsure I can renew my passport)

Tldr: all boer will be dead thank fuck for that

Attached: 1526847187438.webm (362x640, 702K)

Boer bitch shot in the head

Attached: Racist-520x400.jpg (520x400, 39K)

Bro, you have my support. God bless you in your fight!

Kek you niggers can't even hit things properly.

Whites elsewhere also cannot waste this opportunity to kick off a race war as well. We need to bring this to the attention of Americans and send the media, universities and leftists into a frenzy.

This might be the most important meme war of our lives. We need to spam the memes like crazy, post them all over the public and twitter (especially on the page of politicians).

When civil war does start in SA, we need this issue to be front row center, being the topic every American will talk about. We must steal the show by snatching attention.

Attached: 5E8851E4-A489-4604-81E8-02454194AF12.jpg (504x750, 109K)

>Clean shot in the head

Can't hit properly hmmm.... Here's a boer child getting lynched by based black men

Attached: f2e00a124114799c5db859b13b767adc.wix_mp_1024.jpg (286x384, 27K)

much better

Attached: 1518843334738.png (768x768, 759K)

STFU mutt you won't do shit you know it yourself if poltards can't even function in your own society how do you think they will fight a war I will send a boer head personally to you.

Attached: bc7be1_494cf0c1a3d15508b1b933c26d36de29.jpg_1024.jpg (523x329, 27K)

My thoughts exactly. I truly see South Africa as the sudden redpill that will destroy the engineered world view.

>Multicultural societies don't work, especially those where whites end up the minority
>White genocide laid bare
>Blatant support of killings by various media organisations or explicit contempt for the plight of whites.
>Thousands of volunteers, journalists and humanitarians stream in to document what's going on in full 4K in the age of the internet
>Literally the most politically polarizing war in 70 years, are you anti white or not?

Attached: Tay.jpg (815x981, 98K)

>Anti white rhetoric increasing
Yeah, that's never a good sign.

Much better...

Attached: Afrikaner boer hanged in bathroom by his killers_thumb[4] (2).jpg (195x317, 23K)

>clean shot
That's a laceration you 65iq nigger

Please post more and include sources, we need material to spread.

>Anime poster expects to fight a war

Jesus the whitiod race is doomed pic related of you in the future

Attached: a635ce02c59b9b92e17cc373b02fb702.wix_mp_1024.jpg (300x220, 14K)

Thanks for posting, I will spread this.

Got any videos or are you niggers to dumb to operate a film?

Not even an article? No?

No worries just post the links or sources of the pics so we can spread them.

All in the internet mate content will be there l'll personally try take a beheading photo of you just wait. I remember when blacks did a good attack on boers

Attached: st-james-massacre-1993_5.jpg (450x297, 96K)

Why are you so worked up over my post if that’s what you believe. Projecting at all? Nice pics by the way, substituting someone else’s actions for your own: just like a true nigger that lacks their own accomplishments.

>mate
Spotted the larper. No caffer speaks like that.

You aren't entilited for my effort you lazy pig boer do it yourself why should I spead shit it's good to keep a genocide nice and quiet. even tho I'm not a SA or bantu

Attached: farm murders9.jpg (720x447, 82K)

All of this can be memed to gain support, brilliant.

>A nigger kill me?
I'm a psychopath dude, I get off on this type of shit. I get off on nigger skulls being torn off their bodies and getting roasted on an open fire. I get off on watching little nigger boys like you get hung off trees. And believe me when I say this, when I go to south Africa the crimes and genocide I will commit will go down in history. People will call me the next fucking Vlad Impaler after what I do to you little fuckers. God just you wait, you think niggers can torture? just wait till you see what I can do. I'm going to waterboard you fuckers then flay your spleen. God just thinking about what i'm going to do to you fuckers gets me rock hard.

>simple request of source links for all his gruesome murder pics of my ethnicity
>can't even do that
>"m8"

Woah this got stale

Post links man, come on.

Do you guys have any places to buy guns/bows/knives down there? if you can "Lead" me in the right direction that would be nice.

Speak English you retard meme culture boer not "africans" plus you are a Anglo stop larping

Attached: e5a30e23270ca99430b88b4655442350.jpg (400x300, 64K)

W.e.w now that was cringe

Attached: 1527090619606.jpg (610x368, 50K)

SNAP!!! off to the cringe collection plus a screenshot

Attached: 1527090690412.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Plenty of hunting shops like that near Cape Town.

What’s perfect about all this is that we have the internet this time around. We will be immune to Judeo-Marxists who will cry about “another shoah”. It’s important that everything gets archived to support our logic and reasoning. This will prevent the teaching of “African Holocaust” to poison the minds of our youth.

Attached: 31AD2267-8EEC-4FE1-820A-691B66240FA4.png (635x745, 762K)

Where are most of the people that browse Jow Forums and most of the major groups? Should we do a meet-up there on the 30th? It'd be smart to round up the women and protect them.

Wow, she really is the bestest goy that ever lived

Start by following Afriforum twitter.com/IanCameron23

They've been really on top of getting word out to the US government.

Follow what I said here

>speak English
>you're Anglo

>Not understanding the African word I just used

You're obviously an edgelord, black or not neck yourself

To the SAnon, it’s important you and your brothers start start studying infrastructure in urban areas, find out what can be sabotaged with the maximum effect. There’s a reason why the nigger is packed like sardines in major cities, they are dependent on the infrastructure and amenities built up by whites.

This would harm them beyond imagination, if/when power/water is down, the nigger will turn on himself first. Prohibited from engaging in theee dimensional thought due to their low IQs, they will attack their neighbor for survival. The nigger will begin to self exterminate long before he makes his way to the rural areas.

Without revealing too much I've already "looked into that".

Attached: 1524254382771.jpg (600x480, 107K)

Late night bump

How's your mental state, friend?

I'd imagine it's frustrating being in this situation, to say the least of it.

Checking those numbers

Saying it's frustrating is definitely saying the least. But ja, gotta just face facts and prepare for the worst.

Attached: IMG_20180520_035523_520.jpg (449x500, 51K)

Fug get to be bro

Hypothetically, what resources would you Afrikaaners need if things declined in a hurry? Any imports that may not be as readily accessible?

Food. No really, people like to larp about ammunition and guns and all that jazz but the most critical shit that women and children need in conflicts are stuff like medical supplies, food and clean water aswell as shelter. We can have all the guns in the world but you can't live without the basics.

Meds, provisions etc. Guns are easy to come by here if needed. Send it to a place like Cape Town once shtf where it will likely not be grabbed by some warlord.

When the powder keg is ignited, I will join you in South Africa and support your cause.

Gotcha. You guys have your priorities straight. Non-perishable food items, water purification and general medical supplies are simple enough. Are you familiar with the online pharmacy market? It's a relatively inexpensive way to secure one or two years worth of less common meds for any ailing family members.

I'm familiar with it yeah. But rn I should really get to bed. Thanks again for the thoughts bruh

You're in our thoughts Afrikaner bros. We will continue to spread awareness and when the shit hits the fan we will stand with you in arms.

>US government
Have fun getting bombed

I just prayed for your safety and the safety of others in south africa
What your people are going thru is not what anyone should have to deal with

Stay strong my brothers
Keep reading your bibles
Pray to God
We are always with you
God bless my brothers

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

I was in the "save the boer" threads a while back. Missing boer bro, hope hes ok. Still planning to come over, legal or not.

Well id like to help. Hard to get in contact. actually helped smuggle some rice into a venezuela when it got bad. All about what you know. Hope hes still ok. Hasnt been on steam in a long time. I dont know if I have the balls to desert and come over. Id be liable to get a death sentence in the US, if not life, but y'all need the help. Is there a discord or anything for volunteers?

I'll pray for our Afrikaans and English folks in SA.
The bastards couldn't be stopped at Rhodesia, they will find their grave down there.

All I know is I'm going to volunteer unironically if things kick off, my health is getting worse and would to like to die for something meaningful.

Also, seriously though, if there isn't already there needs to be war plans ready. Anons have mentioned food and water as well as evacuation of women and children being paramount but afterwards plans of where to attack first would be good to know, especially military bases and major power stations. I wish I had the US rebellion post off from Jow Forums

And if we win, I'm guessing there will be a U.S like consitution made afterwards right? with a white Australia like policy in the consitution as well hopefully.
My one wish if this does kick off user is an Invasion of Zimbabwe in the case of victory, they do not deserve that land, Namibia would be a nice edition but with there being fuck all there other than fish, diamonds and a little uranium iirc, I doubt it would be likely to happen.

Even if the right faction wins, may god forgive USA and UK for letting 2 healthy white nations in Africa to be object of Afro-marxist destruction, because i will not.

>may god forgive USA and UK
He shall not user what's happening now is our punishment.

I just don't think neither the Afrikaners nor the english in both SA and RH deserved this tragedic fate. But i hope one day UK and USA will take conscience of what they did to such wonderful countries that marked the civilisation and advance of the southern part of the continent.

Marxists in the West that destroyed White Africa were already active in the west, it's just that it takes longer to destroy a 90% white nation than it does a 20% white nation.

>race war

Nignogs are unlikely to start shit. It is better to go to the Cape and support a multiracial Cape Republic with strong border controls and removal of Xhosa and other Bantu back to the Eastern Cape.

>I just don't think neither the Afrikaners nor the English deserved this.
They didn't user they really didn't.
>But i hope one day UK and USA will take conscience of what they did to such wonderful countries that marked the civilisation and advance of the southern part of the continent.
>MFW
The tragedy is they already have forgotten, ask anyone who was born post bush war and not a citizen of South Africa and they'll ask what's Rhodesia?
and even if they do know they don't care, a lot of whites (not all) have got such a massive outgroup bias to a point where they go
>So you're saying the whites ran South Africa/Zimbabwe better than the blacks?
Not to say there isn't hope (I've redpilled quite a few on the south Africa situation and some peoples eyes just glimmer with hope but the (((current politicans))) no matter the consiquence of their actions they will see it as a moral good.
Let's hope by August we can make things right.
Again I'm seriously not larping when I say I'm volunteering user.
That it is user, but a nation can only take so much subversion.
Implying the forcefull taking of property won't kick off at least some hippity hoppity get the fuck off of my property revolts.
Even then a lot of south Africans I've talked to (not on Jow Forums or Jow Forums) have the same opinion they want to fight for their land.

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

FUCK THE BOER

Basically the good half is trying to become 1950s America.

Attached: USAF_Wenolongerwantto.jpg (3450x1701, 511K)

You can have civilization, or you can have negroids. You cannot have both.

Fuck me I'm tired.
> no matter the consiquence of their actions they will see it as a moral good.
I meant to say no matter the consiquences of the politicians actions most of them who are dimwitted enough to believe what they did to South Africa and Rhodesia as a moral good, reguardless of the actual reality that came about (Insane poverty and whites no longer having a place in the dark continent.)

Attached: ive_lost_control_of_my_life.png (800x900, 117K)

> noskills nogun wagecuck but want to help anyway

If SHTF what can folks like me do? Physically fit and all just no experience, what's the likelihood of volunteers being accepted?

Attached: tfw.jpg (293x390, 28K)

Lots of racist white ppl that wish to live in my great nation but get rejected, thank god.

>what's the likelihood of volunteers being accepted?
Very Likely user.
>If SHTF what can folks like me do?
There's actaully a lot one can do without going boots on the ground but I'll leave that to a Afrikanner to properly explain as I unironically feel like I'm not experienced enough to explain what else can be done.
>It'll likely involve something to do with IT exactly what IDK.

I'm too fat and poor and young to go fighting for my race right now but I'll be praying for you bastards every day and god willing in the future I will not stand idol.Godspeed you South African sons of bitches.

Attached: 1478620484597.jpg (960x901, 59K)

There are zero white people in south africa.
Don't believe the boer lies. Boers are half african mutts and thus are not white through the one-drop rule. South Africa is just your average African shithole but it has a few smart chinks and mulattoes

Nudes??

Boers, do you prefer your current flag or old flag?

Attached: scratch12.jpg (490x326, 42K)

You are not understanding that the left manufactures crisis so that they can solve the problem

Ramaphosa's push is taking advantage of the fear of zimbabweization while winning back support from afro-communists who have gradually moved their support to the EFF

The kommandos have been disbanded for two decades now, so while white farmers will fight back the government will insert itself as a "benevolent" force to provide a solution to the desire of niggers who want land that they can then destroy and whites who don't want to die

>a nation can only take so much subversion

The end of Apartheid was kind of the end of the old south africa, it already capitulated to communists and capitalist-globalists, who work together against nationalists to achieve their goals.

The future of SA lies in balkanization, with the Western and Northern Cape becoming a white-coloured Latin American style multiracial republic and the rest of south africa becoming "Azania", a 95% black 5% asian/coloured republic.

Learn to speak Afrikaans, also learn basic survival skills before you do anything.

>The future of SA lies in balkanization, with the Western and Northern Cape becoming a white-coloured Latin American style multiracial republic and the rest of south africa becoming "Azania", a 95% black 5% asian/coloured republic.
You're too naive or/and too radical

What was his post? Deleted

Attached: 1513365170014.jpg (540x372, 48K)

Okay

Bump

I can't go there but I will spread the word when it happens.

Godspeed user