Jow Forums thinks we don't live in a rape culture

>Jow Forums thinks we don't live in a rape culture

Yeah right, so if a woman goes out topless she isn't more likely to be raped?

Attached: Emma Watson.jpg (1200x1601, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe faster

Fuck women. I ignore them.

Of course, and if you go out with bling flashing Benjamins, you're more likely to be mugged. Doesn't mean we live in a mugging culture.

It's not rape culture. It's a rape of peace.

Are you sure? I don't know what Benjamins is, but I assume it's something expensive that poor people feel entitled to stealing.

A woman going out topless would be less likely raped because she would be put in jail for public indecency.

If I went to Harlem in a shirt with I HATE NIGGERS on it, I'd most likely be murdered, and nobody would be surprised. That doesn't mean that murder isn't a crime, nor does it mean people are okay with it, it just means I put myself in a bad situation and got what was coming to me.

>acts like a degenerate whore
>gets treated like a degenerate whore
no oh...not that...

So you don't support free speech either? Great.. Just because something bad might happen you don't have to make excuses for it.

Benjamins are $100 bills in amerifat jew notes

No, I just acknowledge that criminals are like animals, and you don't get to bitch if a dog bites you after you poke it in the eye.

So go live somewhere else where they are more tolerant? Where you can treat you better?

It's true guys. We live in a grape culture.

Attached: a4057492619_10.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

this

the funny thing is she isnt and rapists select their targets on whos vulnerable not attractive

The only rape culture is in male prison. Male victims of rape are also mocked and ridiculed by everyone, even in popular media.

In a white neighborhood? No

In a niggerhood or beanerhood? You know the answer.

>so if a woman goes out topless she isn't more likely to be raped?
No, bitches go around topless all the time.

I'd sputz on her face.

If she gets arrested for public indecency, does that make it arrest culture?

>Jow Forums thinks we don't live in a Grape culture
youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI
we need a grape culture

white people have this thing called self contole desu

Not a result of culture, it's a result of primal human instinct.

Women go out topless all the time and dont get raped. Go to the south of france.

she is but no one will celebrate it (except shitskins) and the criminal will end up in jail, as it is outlawed in our culture
(protip: shitskins do not share our culture)

underrated

Dude if I saw Emma Watson with no security I'd rape her. I wouldn't even feel sorry aboit it.

> OP thinks we live in one shared culture
Is there more rape than usual on nude beaches?
Does looking count as rape?

There are laws where I live that let women go topless freely in public without indecent exposure charges

Yes

Allegedly by fembots

it does though. just because i flash my benjamins doensn't give you a right to rob me. great logic faggot

There are african countries where they get around topless all the time, not sure what the rape statistics are though

probably pretty high rates of rape but not because of the titilation of exposed boobs but because everyone is a nigger.

fag
just racemix bro
nonwhite wimmin have wh*toid receptors in their uterus