I just swallowed the black pill a few hours back...

I just swallowed the black pill a few hours back. It's nearly half past three in the morning and I can't get to sleep how hard I try.

Like to be entirely honest, what's the bloody point anymore?
No matter what one reads, no matter what you bloody do, what or who you vote for everything goes to shit.

Things looked bright with Trump and Brexit, but nothing fucking changed. UK is getting absolutely fucked, European countries just that signed that bloody immigration pact- whatever it's called.

I really don't know if I can do this shit anymore. Is it so much to ask for at least one- only one ethnic European traditionalist nation? What the fuck is the point of having kids if they will grow up living in shanty town as every encounter with another human being threatens rape or murder. We, at least in Europe, are slowly being punished for physically use our mouths to speak out certain strings of words and letters.

What is the fucking point anymore?

Attached: ....jpg (1280x978, 135K)

Sorry for inept English, I'm tired as fuck.

AESTHETICS

Go home blue wave

Don't despair user. There is life in the universe, and it is more advanced than us, and it fears us. As our transmissions expand at the speed of light eventually they will see us, and when they do they will send a planet killing death ray back to us at the speed of light. They will strike first because if they know that if they don't get us first we could send a death ray at them.

It is too late to just be quiet, we have been too noisy for too long already. Our only hope is to expand faster colonizing the solar system and other near by planets. That way when the death ray comith we will be exist elsewhere and can both survive and retaliate.

In order to do this you have to stop you fucking pity party and get your ass in gear. We got a lot of shit to do and don't have time to fuck up with many more mistakes. Get active, be personable, convert people around you and don't do it out of hate. I have convinced many a Muslim that Islam is a destructive force, I have convinced many a Mexican that it is best to assimilate or return without making them fear or hate me. You must do likewise or we will all be doomed.

Attached: 1526100914410.jpg (500x491, 40K)

Just live entirely for yourself. If whites won't fight for themselves, and will often backstab you, try to ruin your life, then you just can't work with that. They're just not really human anymore, more like cowardly hyenas.

There's possibly an end point in the future. I doubt (((they)))want to live in Bangladesh.

This is when the fun starts. Now you fight.

Stay strong brother, I know we are in a world of shit for the west but we must push on and keep trying to secure a future for our people and our children, no matter what keep fighting and pushing on! Despite all the banter I give to UK anons I still will side and fight for them! You are my brother from across the pond and I do dearly care about you.

Attached: anglosphere.jpg (1200x595, 120K)

I've been asking myself this for a while now. When I wake up from a night of drinking and find something new in my notebook it's only ever fatalistic despair anymore. Everything is so atomized, deracinated, breaking down or broken down. We live in such technological societies, such relatively higher standards of living than ever before, but everything just feels sick.

Leanr Japanese and move to Japan, breed with a Jap and succeed in Japan user, tis what I am going to do.

I'm pulling a varg and living off grid in the highlands

My dude you've not taken the black pill at all. you're almost there, but not yet.
You see everything wrong with the world, now you just need to laugh, enjoy it, everything is fucked so it doesn't matter what happens or what you do, go fuck a bunch of thots, go nuts. New terror attack? Laugh! It's all hilarious, a blast to watch the end.

Read The Way of Men, user. Be well and good. You'll live.

>What is the fucking point anymore?
Remember that feelings of hopelessness are the explicit intent of the (((globalists'))) program of cultural subversion and demoralization.

The feelings you're having are simply that: feelings. They do not necessarily reflect a rational view of the world at all.

And regardless of the feelings one has, an adult does what they must. Giving up because they're having a feeling is the behavior of women and children.

So that you are feeling this way means there IS something very much worth fighting for - otherwise our enemy would not be spending so much energy to demoralize us.

And that there IS something worth fighting for (even if it's just freedom from the enslavement of (((their))) hopelessness brainwashing), and that the path of adults is to take action regardless of one's emotional state, you have one clear task ahead:

Fight.

Fight - because that is ultimately the greatest gift of being alive: the chance to fight to make things better.

Join the battle. We need you. Fight.

Attached: Real royalty.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

If you are actually English you have 2 choices. American citizenship or a rope.

>oh my god brown people might move to my country
Wow so terrible. Leave alt-right echo chambers and you'll notice your life is the most comfortable in human history.

Christianity saved me from the blackpill, also had a rodeo with (((masons))).

Attached: SURVIVE.jpg (600x523, 70K)

2 f-waves at the price of one

Attached: i am the light.jpg (1200x812, 153K)

just find some white girl you would like to marry

>most comfortable in human history
comfortable =/= good. And even then it won't last. btw how comfy is having your daughter raped by shitskins?

Attached: 1518116427461.jpg (1372x1295, 259K)

This jew is right, get ripped, fuck pusis, sleep, play videogames, troll jews online and kys emotional faggot

its always darkest before the dawn user. a second holocaust is coming and this one wont fail. be brave

Dude it's not just inevitable destruction and waves of niggers. Factors contributing to said comfortability have brought us to live like never before over the last 5 million years of evolution and more in the last 4 or 5 generations only. Do you think we're prepared to live like this? The geographical spread of habitation, the isolation of places of work and worship and amusment from the localized physical community, the consequent breaking down of public morality, the massively intrusive governements facilitated in their dominance by technology, the way we communicate to people, our diets, etc. It's comfortable in a way yes, but do you think it's really good for us? Very little hard drugs were illegal 120 years ago and were accessible. Don't you think the way we live now has been a big part in the rapid rise of abuse?

Also, the problem isn't "comfort" is the Brave New World type anomie that arises from not "believing" in your society. The whole point of a tribe/society/country is to better get by in the world through mutual cooperation and specialized roles. What OP is saying is that despite common people repeatedly showing they want to live in a cooperative society, the "leaders" of our nations have long ago decided to replace us with shitskins.

At this point, it's be smarter to welcome the invading Chinese or Russians as liberators.

Attached: 1512552200556.jpg (635x692, 101K)

Stand and fight, together. We need you. Help in any way you can with your all, and never surrender.

Mate it's because this country is sucking the soul from you. Move somewhere nicer.

The (((blackpill))) is a load of shit. Be a shining beacon of hope in a world full of shitskins.

Dude, I live in northern Alberta, Canada, the most cucked nation on earth. Anyways, our neighborhoods are usually quiet and there is little crime for the most part. However recently I have been noticing graffiti all over fucking everything, and gang signs, and in the night at times I hear people yelling and fighting in foreign languanges, sirens and shit.

Don't get me wrong it's not a fucking violent hellhole yet, but just 10 years ago we had none of this shit. Importing a bunch of 3rd world people is so beneficial, right? Like how can you look around you at what is happening in your own city and think this is benefiting in you somehow? You are tolerating mass migration like you would an infection. Won't kill you today and it just hurts a little but it will worsen.

This Desu. I'm not giving up, I'd rather die fighting than get demoralized by (((them))) and accept my fate like they want me to

Or Canda/australia

Don't get discouraged mate. You should have kids because you can raise them to be good people and so they can pull the world out of the shithole that it's in. Do what you can in the meantime. You can start with learning how to fend for yourself and survive, so when everything falls to shit you'll make it in the end. The ones who will not make it are all the libtard fags that depend on everything for their eternal unending satisfaction. They don't like it when their bubble is popped. If you're fine with dealing with uncomfortable situations, then you have a good start.

Everything is exactly as it should be.

A great awakening is upon us, The black pill might as well be the shlomo pill

> is willing to go out like a fucking Virgin
Faggot the point of going out is to go out with a fucking bang
To go out the chad way
To grab your sword and scream on a furious rage at the oncoming brown hordes who will engulf you and kill you.
THE HORN OF GONDOR WILL SOUND ONE LAST TIME IN THE DEEP !!!

Dear Britbong, your problem starts by believing that democracy works, it needs to be removed by force. Specially in these times we are living in, since extreme situations require extreme measures.

Attached: 1527051135007.jpg (225x224, 14K)

Aware you British brothers about JimmyRustler.com so they can all take a look at their Jewish Masters.

The sooner everyone knows about the Jews the better. Besides you will have to fight, and no amount of voting is going to change your situation.

So I recommend reading Might is Right for inspiration if it isn't already banned in Britain. Sorry, but you are going to have to fight, but it could be glorious.

Attached: 1511630819926.jpg (629x505, 33K)