Texas

Given the extent of Hispanic immigration, when will Texas flip blue?

Also, general Texas politics thread

Attached: PopulationDensity.jpg (1297x1024, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2018/02/05/knocked-for-a-lupe-morning-news-chronicle-houston-glbt-caucus-snub-valdez-for-andrew-white/
emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DPBn2IhCluA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw Hispanics flip red.

I don’t think it will. They do a fairly good job at assimilation and with the Whites being so Conservative down there and having such a strong culture. The only way it would happen is with an amnesty. If that happens it would swamp Texas culture as well as end all assimilation.

2024 it will flip if we don't get to work with the redpills

Start redpilling your friends about Lupe Valdez

politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2018/02/05/knocked-for-a-lupe-morning-news-chronicle-houston-glbt-caucus-snub-valdez-for-andrew-white/

Even LGBTBBQ groups supported Andrew White over her

Why? They're Democrat by solid roughly 2-1 (46% to 27%)

While it's not as crushing a Democrat lead as nationwide, it's still basically insurmountable.

Arizona will flip before Texas does

2020, blue state. Texas is fucked.

Great place for Californians and Mexicans

Non-whites vote blue. They're the most vulnerable to mind control which the democrat non-white aborters are very good at.

Texas is already minority non-Hispanic-White, so it's kind of a miracle that it's red and not a blue faggot state like California. In the 2016 election, it went for Trump at 52% of the vote, while Clinton got 43%.

Assimilation is not happening especially along the border.

Attached: Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (322x315, 55K)

Texan whites are almost 3-1 Republicans at 61% of the population. It will be a while before that Democrat inflection point.

Then get to work on Beto O'Rourke

He was caught trying to use eminent domain to build a football stadium in El Paso

emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html

A blue Texas means that the Republican party will never win the presidency without a serious shakeup.

When we see out of state plates in Alaska we draw dicks on them, eventually they leave and start Alaska hate threads. You should try that.

Attached: IMG_E0369.jpg (1575x1435, 491K)

2020 will be close, but it'll be red. 2024 Texas will go blue no doubt sbout it.

2024 or 2028

beaners dont vote. Go look at the numbers from the other day, tells you everything.

did you notice the Hispanic infighting? Of course not

my guess is 2024 or 28 it will be an unironic swing state. that said arizona and georgia will flip blue before it

Eh, eventually probably. Just depends upon various factors, but a lot of Mexicans are Republican, remember. Anyone who owns a business and supports strong, family values. Which are a lot of Mexicans. The Californians would have to mass migrate to key points, and then combine the millennials yuppies and the Dem illegals/dead/cross state buses.

"hispanic" here
>indoctrinated from k-12 with liberal ideology
>join the Marine Corps at 18
>red pilled immediately
>go to college for an engineering degree
>trigger every onions boy and feminist just by wearing a MAGA hat and being a "minority"
If it weren't for growing up in the greatest state in the country I honestly don't know how I would have ended up

Depends, most legal Mexicans hate the illegal ones and Mexico itself has a very diverse population so there is extreme amounts of racism there as well. If Trump keeps pushing for the wall and more immigration laws we will stay red.

Depends on if trends continue. Feels bad man

This is true. Itif Texas goes blue, the US is done.

democraps want to kill babies and hate jesus

Attached: 1516413109687.gif (512x343, 509K)

Beaners don't care, they just want gibs

That never stopped Hispanics from voting overwhelmingly Democrat before

Soon. Then no more repub presidents. Deep state wins. Brown America.

When Texas flips Blue and I hope it's soon, it will mark the turning point for White people. They will no longer have a political voice at all unless it aligns with the priorities of POC. It is at that moment then we will decide to fight back until we smash our enemies. Buckle up lads and stay hydrated.

nice!

Nope then conservative texans should migrate north to flip northern states. Pic related is 2016 new york results. If liberals from cali and new york can turn texas blue repubs should should play their game and flip their states. Pennsylvania can turn solid red, michigan, wisconsin, most new england possibly even new york.

Attached: 350px-New_York_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (350x262, 31K)

It just kill all the lefties

Cuckservatives have been saying "muh natural conservatives" for 40 years. It has never worked, and 2nd and 3rd generation end up being solidly socially liberal anyway.

spics here are based and love trump, only spics that are democrats are the ones who act like niggers

To continue new york is 29 electoral votes,pennsylvania is 20, michigan is 16 wisconsin is 10 and new hampshire is 4. And florida could become solid red.So thats 107 electoral votes. Texas is 38. These strategic states will make up the loss of texas. Repubs need to think tactical. The dems are using state migration to flip states so repubs should do the same. Millions of repubs in cali and texas(tex will go blue at some point) so they migrate to easy flip states

Attached: bRgO6.png (1050x670, 84K)

In the aggregate, they don't. I don't care how many "based brown friends" you have; they still vote Democrat roughly 2-1

Not entirely. There's a growing split between the somewhat decent legals and the welfare sucking, good for nothing, thieving El Illegals.

It's hard sell getting people get up and move to rural areas of expensive blue states.

It won't, all those la raza spics as well as most norteños think that moving to the US, earning ten times what a southern mexico monkey does and having a degree/studying beyond HS somehow makes them blonde european ubermensch with American blood and go full Republican so they won't have to touch those dirty and disgusting Mexicans ever again.
As if learning the language and having education while contributing to society isn't what everyone who's not a fucking nigger does when migrating.

Texas won't flip any time soon, we've just had midterms and all the blue counties voted red for abbot or another repub, i go the to polls, and not only am i the youngest and almost the only white, but it turns out all are voting republican

Pic related is liverpool new york.95% white small town of almost 3,000. The upstate has lots of cheap rural property. Same goes for flordia

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-23-09-46.png (540x960, 319K)

Look at all these fags talking about jumping ship, rats go first fags. Live with Texas or die an yank!

lmao New York ain't going to turn red

Four of the Five Burroughs solidly went for Clinton, and that is most of the population. The broad, red specs you see are mostly small towns with a very small population; Just because a state has mostly red on it doesn't mean it's conservative, considering how liberals tend to populate within large cities

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

Attached: 2352664.jpg (1330x762, 336K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1516x871, 381K)

when the oil runs out.

Nyc makes up 40% of new yorks population. California is fucked more than New york for republicans. So if thousand of former republicans of other democrat state move to upstate to make the upstate/city population more uneven. Lol though your mostly correct but New york with out NYC would be awesome. I think though the likelyhood of my sinario of repubs mass migration has a slim chance of actually happening. Its a thought though.

Texas fag of Hispanic background. It's honestly a slow creep but I think Texas will eventually be flipped blue. Pretty much 90% of my family votes blue across the board any any mexican I speak with has tons of illegal family who comes over and they all are die hard blue gibs voters as well. The only ones who vote red are the ones who served military and look beyond the lonestar card and pumping 10s of kids for more government gibs. The day it does turn blue it's the death of the state imo.

Texas attracts a different kind of Mexican. The hard working ones becausr all the lazier ones flock to the blue states. The blue states have the mexican equivalent of niggers while Texas generally has a better quality of Mexican people. But that might change with the American born generations, California used to be like Texas, at one point but turned into what it is now.

Probably 2024. Texas has one red election left in it and that's only because of white Texans who are disappearing by the day.

Attached: 1477786303339.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

(512) I'm thinking of putting up "I

Not surprised; Anglos are cucks. Slavic master race

that drive definitely goes away after the first gen, second if they know how to parent.
I'd figure that a whole bunch were coming over, most of them pushers

Anglos are fucking idiots I agree.
>want a nice house
>nice family
>and someone to take care of it all
>but can't afford white people
If you couldn't afford white people then you're not rich to begin with, live within your means you morons. Anglos are literally white niggers in that they have to show off so god damn much to other anglos.

But california is different because it used to be 90% percent white but texas always had a 'high' mexican population. So most of californias are recent. But as the original tejanos die out texas will be stuck with the same white hating communist immigrant shit that california has. I say 2024 earliesr and 2032 latest for texas republicans

My brother in law is hispanic and is as conservative as it gets. His dad is a legal immigrant with no college, but works on industrial refrigerators, brother in law just graduated college first in his family. Is now going to medical school. Fuckin proud of him.

I'm gonna plaster these

Attached: download.png (453x111, 5K)

Beto is going to get stomped.

Over these

Attached: betoOfficialLogo_blackTank_mainIcon__36031.1505771497.jpg (360x360, 16K)

lmao it seems like white Americans are coming to this country from places like California and New York where the state income taxes are high and the rent costs are high

I'd hope so, but look at Alabama. Shill for Ted just in case IMO.

Attached: 1527297990060.jpg (434x330, 23K)

Nobody that’s white wants to move to Texas anymore. A lot of people are fine with not living around filthy beaners.

New york is corrupt as shit. Too many fucking italians.

>non Texans say how texas will go blue
>for the millionth time

I fucking wish, more faggots show up in Austin every day
>increasing the rent to live/work here and driving up the cost of living for all the natives

You have the highest growing spic population after California. And the based spics are still the minority even in your state.

>just do nothing goy; no need to register
>texas can't possibly turn blue, not for a long time

Attached: 1527211683516.jpg (196x225, 9K)

Because the economy is booming. Texas is turning into Brazil. New york city is already there but it's old, older even then most of the latin shitholes, Texas is turning into the next latin shithole where everyone lives in some 30 story high rise that's cut off from the rest of the world.

that's not what I said at all your cuck fantasies will never happen

Houston will be the next Mexico city especially since it has no zoning laws.

Its not like I got digits, but fuck you anyway; its paranoia not fantasy.

Attached: 1526758765753.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Austin Texas has been a Calicuck wasteland since the early 2000's. Tech companies brought them in by the thousands.

Imagine who's developing all of these new high rises in texas? California. They turned florida into some californian version of southern hellscape. Now they see the money the 3rd is making in latin america and want to do the same to texas.

I am a Texan and I say it will go blue. Have you met the average white trash retard who lives here? Have you not noticed the influx of califaggots and yankeefags prancing their way down here? The cancer that is Austin, San Antonio and growing portions of DFW are shitting up this state. Then the fucking Mexicans. I live in rural north east Texas and it's sickening to watch these Mexicans buy up tracts of land from old/dying white people who had that land in their family for decades and watch them put 15 mobile homes on 20 acres. They are a disgusting people, they throw their trash out in the yard and for some reason every one of them has 10 goddamn boats in the front yard along with 2-6 half-put together cars. Worse than goddamn stereotypical rednecks.

Attached: 78a.gif (330x300, 952K)

I live in Austin and it's become pretty hellish over the last decade. Good thing is my property value has increased nearly 250% since then so it's not all bad.

Attached: 1523058597169.jpg (564x350, 34K)

>keep Austin weird
Not
>turn Austin gay
Growing up watching it slowly change around me was a bitch to behold. Time to kill this shit here and now; don't let it 'progress' any further.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPBn2IhCluA

Welcome to Texas's future! Although I find Sao Paulo particularly comfy because it's like a Europe on steroid and wouldn't be so bad of it was mostly white, Texas cities are going to resemble Mexico city

Right wing texans should move to florida and pennsylvania. Turn those states solid red

And cede Texas to the dirty blues along with CA and NY? At this crucial time? Wouldn't work. Gotta keep TX red through another Trump presidency.

I love this state, but fuck it. All the damn beaners and coal burners everywhere. It's a bunch of amerimutt trash with no conscious thought. About 90% of Texans are NPC normie scum. Fuck them all to death.

Florida is fucking shit. Its california in the south. Pennsylvania is fucking bombed out and has shit infrastructure

>the package bomber reasoned as much too

Attached: 1479568305679.jpg (640x427, 93K)

The nice parts of pennsylvannia are leftist af too and vote for more taxes so the poor people leave so it becomes nicer with less people around

Northeast is rigged heavily towards the rich, except maine

Also middle class is non existent

Those doubles checked. Texas will for sure go red in 2020. But after its a guess. So yes i would stick it out for one more election than leave to a another state. I say flood upstate new york with former texans. Upstate is a lot like the south anyway. Pic related. They take our state through migration we take theirs

Attached: istock000076895685large-1200xx2677-1506-0-165.jpg (1200x675, 183K)

Texas looks nothing like that or the piedmont, piedmont is a shithole anyway except northern alabama

>better roll for incoming character assassination of Ted Cruz that somehow I have to prevent/disarm to keep TX red

Attached: 1526832857779.jpg (638x476, 53K)

New england can possibly go red. I dont know whats up with massachuesetts (assachesetts) though. 75% white state but most liberal.

That's not what's going to happen. In a generation or two, Hispanics are going to be considered 'white' and start hating niggers and welfare handouts just like every other red-blooded American. They will be the Irish 2.0, and the average 'white' American will just be a little browner.

Its suburbs for nyc since connecticutt is blacked and new york is corrupt

Upstate new york

Attached: empty-rural-road-in-the-hilly-countryside-of-upstate-new-york-JWD5MK.jpg (1300x956, 217K)

It's like a nicer alabama but everything is run down from the winters and general new york corruption

Well he was an idiot for thinking he could do anything but ruin his own life. Let them be the retarded cows they are.

Just imagine how nice new york would be without NYC. It would be like a 90% white southern state

It's the italians, they ruined the city and the state

Illegals can't vote

It already has

>immigrants
>illegals

Pick one

Its the minorities. Staten island is the only part of New york city to go trump and its highest ancestry is italian.(also like 75%white) the problem is the entire NYC is only like 10-15% real european white when you take jews and arabs out.