White Identity Rising: BUT WHY??

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Jow Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Jow Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Jow Forums is NOT bigoted.

Attached: white idenity fail.jpg (921x535, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172379883/
youtube.com/watch?v=W0ae_4oopP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Jow Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
1. Balkanization
2. Globalism
3. Tribal conflict

WW3 is currently being engineered by globalists, and RACIAL TENSION IS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO CREATE CHAOS AND THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND MAKE SOVIET UNION 2.0. WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESSENGER. TAKE ACTION, NOW! TAKE ACTION TO END THE MIND VIRUS THAT IS WHITE IDENTITY CULTISM!

EVOLVE! YOUR! MIND!

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

>1950s style bigotry
Jim Crow aside, the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: black people 1950's vs today.jpg (914x582, 98K)

Sister rapist is back, like clockwork

Identity politics is inevitable in multirracial demogracies

>We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
>1. Balkanization
>2. Globalism
>3. Tribal conflict

No we don't. These forces are larger and more primal than "read books on my political ideology" can solve. It will happen, and there's very little any individual can do to stop this reckoning.

I am refusing to talk about this fornow. PLEASE only serious debate. Do not mention. Read this and shut up: vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

Segregation was such a good thing for this country. I wish southerners has the balls to lynch niggers and I wish we weren't the ones to cut there nuts off. Also the worst president of the United States of America was Lyndon Bains Johnson. Yeah, I would prefer that jew Goldwater as president than that fucker

Attached: download.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

Sadly I fear it may become that, fuck all identity politics and fuck White racism.

We need to oppose antiwhite racism with ANTI-RACISM, not shout ANTIRACIST IS CODE FOR ANTIWHITE like weasels

▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian ID:Qb0KOP+7 Mon 19 Jun 2017 22:22:49 No.130626194 Report
Quoted By: I have said multiple times, friend, if I am forced to join Team White in the event of mass antiwhite racist persecution, I will fucking do it in a HEARTBEAT.

But we can still stop identity politics from tearing apart America! Your stupid White nationalist movement just makes a racial conflict more likely! Identity/tribal politics should be THE LAST DITCH OPTION if everything else fails.

I don't want the White race to die out, really, but ultimately you're just a fearmonger trying to make White people think we need to be part of some kind of "muh white race tribe" like we are fucking primitives. We built western civ and we don't need that!!!!!!!!!!!

IDENTITY POLITICS IS KILLING THE WEST, AND YOU DUMB WHITE NATIONALS ARE JUST HELPING THAT OUT. Jow Forums NEEDS TO BE SMARTER AND STOP DRINKING THE KOOLAID!

we need to stop RACISM not BECOME RACIST. Antiwhite racism is unacceptable BECAUSE IT'S RACIST that doesn't mean I'm going to become a cloesedminded tribal idiot who talks about "muh ancestors and traditional heritage muhfugga".

Why should I care who or what my ancestors were? I'm just American and proud. White people are awesome, but so is everyone ELSE.

I'm prowhite, not anti-nonwhite like you dumb identitarians. I'm not just prowhite, im problack and proyellow and promexican and pro-everyone. Wake up!

shit i meant to say their* now ill look like an idiot

you are a FOOL to say segregation was good

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U ??

Attached: 1527158596740.jpg (600x454, 69K)

Not you again. Where is sister?

Post pics of sister

White racism and identity politics are bi-products of the age. I don't care about the consequences to those two things as much as I care about black youths lacking discipline. Blacks can be made into a fine people so long as they are taught these lessons. Blacks are probably the only race who can't do this. Im not anti black, really.

Attached: 8c219451124a22a434e23952b7eb3167.png (429x608, 691K)

please again DO NOT ASK ABOUT HER. I want a real debate. You have to prove to me that whiteness is worth preserving. Protip: it isn't. White identity is a truly sick cult.

I already explained I will NOT talk about her right now. Please don't ask The evil modern popular zeitgeist is identitarian. We need to fight ALL identity politix ESPECIALLY white identity extremism.

Bot thread
Report this shit

The left has pushed identity politics hard for more than a decade now. With 'minorities' slowly becoming the majority, they know who to pander to.

Is it any surprise then, that the Republicans become defacto party of the whites, and that more whites are beginning to forget old rivalries and push back?

When America/Canada was majority Anglo, there was no 'white' identity to speak of. It was anglos against the Irish, the French, and later the Italians, Germans, and eastern Europeans.

100 years ago, a guy like me would be throwing rotten apples at WOPs coming off the boats with their loud talking and popery. Modern me is dating an Italian, and would rather deal with boats of fucking Eye-ties than any amount of floatsam from the third world, which our government falls all over itself to throw money at. At least the last waves of white immigrants actially worked.

Funny how times change.

Attached: 1524012739156m.jpg (1024x966, 152K)

You are the same Latvian bastard troll who keeps harassing me. Get the fuck out of here and stop trolling me. You know very well I am not a bot.

You have LOST. Latvian nationalism makes NO SENSE just be human. OK>>? STOP thinking "muh latvian identity" is the meaning of life. THAT IS SICK

Attached: 1470144290027.jpg (597x585, 88K)

Look at black crime and poverty. Blacks benefit from segregation. Quit it with the petty name calling as well it's silly.

Attached: m16a1 full body.jpg (3677x2077, 348K)

The funny part is I bet you those 2 chaps on the left would beat the shit out of those 2 hood rats on the right.

Don't you see that's what the left and the globalists want, moron? They want to make you racist against the nonwhites to start a racewar and then take total control over the world.

Soviet Union 2.0 baby, here we come.

This will unbrainwash you completely
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Attached: juust kill me now u white trash need to go.jpg (480x480, 23K)

You cant stop it unless you implement an authoritarian society where anyone that steps out of lines is harshly and promptly punished (including for small things like littering).
Look at Singapore for the only way a multicultural society can avoid being a shithole.

We need a temporary ancom libertarian control of society and then eventually we can limit government into minarchism and into full anarchism.

Argentinea needs that a lot. You should be begging real ancap guys like me to help you. You people are lost. Hispanic culture is insane.

Attached: fuck your identity cult in the pussy.jpg (272x272, 19K)

I don't want to hate the blacks user but they've trained generations of them to want to rape and murder us so I have to respond to that real threat it's a bummer we're here but here we are and I'm not a hate monger to worry and prepare. Would be nice if there was more then literally 1 black person speaking out against this bs and trying to get them to think.

Oh so you're retarde nm carry on

This shill post's this thread frequently. Fuck-off sharblue,leftypol or whatever force of organized autists you are.

Literally "SHUT IT FUCKING DOWN" the post. My free speech is guaranteed in America on fucking Jow Forumschan. /pol is NOT your MUH WHITE IDENTITY SAFESPACE. Got it?

Glad u got it

Post sister pics you faggot

Literally nobody cares about your drunken schizo ramblings, we just come here for wincest and to laugh at you

You're right it was a "Shut it fuck down", but you're also entitled to share your view and too an explanation of mine.
Mate I don't advocate identity politics. They are an inevitable fact of multicultural societies, there will be no social cohesion in places like the U.K/Europe until one side inevitably takes over. At-least that's the way it's heading if you're not blind.

I'm on the side that isn't radicalized indoctrination(((ISLAM))). You know why I know you're a shill? It's that you only want to shut-down "White identity" not identity politics as a whole, are white people not entitled to have an identity? Just look at BLM/Hispanic/Asian communities; they make the white citizen's of murrrifat land an eternal scape goat.

So what's your answer to the issue? A proud race of people should roll over and die in your opinion because they aren't entitled to any kind of nationalistic pride while these other groups are.

I'm just a little stoned right now friend. I am resting in spiritual enlightenment.

Peace upon u. I am awakening people's minds here. I do NOT hate you. I am tryign to lead you people in love, truth and power. I am debugging your brains of the identity politics cult mindset.

I am against immigration, but I still think we need to be more civically minded. I personally don't feel like Blacks and Mexicans are "my fellow Americans", but that needs to change. We need to become ONE PEOPLE, e pluribus unum.

As much as I might personally identify with White British people, that's a flaw in how we think. We need to end this dumb identity politics.

Race doesn't matter because gene editing exists.

Attached: cat hates collectivism.jpg (684x600, 108K)

>A proud race of people should roll over and die in your opinion because they aren't entitled to any kind of nationalistic pride while these other groups are.
gene editing will make us all ONE race

and that's a good thing

I think it will be better when white people stop being "a thing" actually

Attached: NEW WORLD RISING WE ARE ONE 11111.gif (500x750, 463K)

bump

bumpp

bump@

Like I told you the last 20 times you posted this thread (seriously bro, do you have to post this literally EVERY FUCKING DAY???) white identity is rising because of all the shitskins coming into White lands. Stop the shitskins, stop the rise in white identity.

And yes, I called them shitskins, and no, I don’t give a fuck if that offends you.

Attached: 1DF39E52-A9DA-4002-91B9-8A439F30C5D7.jpg (600x354, 61K)

I post twice a week max. I am helping people.

Do NOT calling them shitskins, call them POC or nonwhite, or NOTHING

NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 0pen mind meditation kills identitycult.jpg (1280x1696, 252K)

It's because I can't even watch a movie or a television show without being reminded that our time is over and that we have to step aside for some ugly nigger or some slut and just supposed to accept it.
Fuck that. Our ancestors wouldn't stand for it and neither should we.
You only lose if you do nothing. Start fighting back!

Why do you have to post this thread every time you’re here? And why can you not just accept the answer? You’re not helping anyone. And I will call shitskins whatever I want. Maybe the term “rapefugee” is more to your liking? Not that I care mind you, but I will call them what they are, never “persons of color”

They've realized identity politics isn't working so now they're accusing their opponents of "white identity politics" to play a game of "my form of identity politics is better than yours".

I'm against mass immigration and antiwhiteism, but I CANNOT SUPPORT shipping out millions of Black, Asian and Mexican folks just because of your insane ethnostate wetdream!!!! Stop thinking like that you're just making the nonwhites hate us MORE!

STOP THINKING OR TALKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE HAVING "OUR OWN" EXCLUSIVE AREA EVER AGAIN, IT'S NOT HAPPENING

AND THATS OK

STOP CRYING ABOUT REALITY

U ARE JUST MAKING NONWHITES HATE US MORE

IDIOT

Attached: open mind crushes white identity cult.jpg (770x770, 220K)

bump 4 more love

DONT LET THE HATER ARMY SLIDE US SENPAI

bumpp bumpo bumpo bump

>call them POC or nonwhite
i honestly love these terms
it reinforces the idea that the default person is white

Attached: 1459441488772.jpg (240x240, 6K)

NO STOP

THE IDEA THAT THE DEFAULT PERSON IS WHITE IS THE REASON WHITENESS BECAME AN ISSUE TO BEGIN WITH

please try to understand!!!

THE ENEMY IS IDENTITY POLITICS
NOT NONWHITES

BEING PROWHITE IS AS STUPID AS BEING ANTIWHITE

JUST BE PRO-EVERYONE

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

You know I'm right!

Attached: 1527303181542.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>what is causing it
liberals stepped on the accelerator for some reason. I'm not sure what caused the sudden agency. They were set to win with incrementalism and pretending they didn't have it out for Americans. Maybe they like to lose.

urgency*

we need to find some way to keep white America individualist.

if white America goes full white identitard, democracy is over! We are fucking doomed as a country!

Wake up poll!

Attached: fuck white identity.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>i insist that you use these words
>no, stop using them

Psyop shill thread.

This thread is posted by a bot, it's been posted dozens and dozens of times, check the archives.

Anons have discovered an MKUltra shilling agenda and this is one of those threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172379883/

SAGE

Attached: 1526800074068.jpg (10000x4300, 3.94M)

please DO NOT SAY such fucked up words

it makes me cringe so deep inside

please do NOT do it

please, it's SOOOOOO WRONG

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UP.jpg (750x487, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W0ae_4oopP0

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!

Attached: 2000s kids.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

MK Ultra thead, slide

Attached: MK Ultra.jpg (7426x2828, 3.79M)

wow please DO NOT post this stuff

how do u think this makes some people feel? Saxon is a word for German and how do you think Jews AND muslims who faced the crusades would feel aout this?

This is not rightwing, this is just straight up white supremacy!

This is pol, the feelings of jews and muslims are irrelevant. It is your OPINION that it is 'straight up white supremacy.' Get a fucking backbone.

>how do you think Jews AND muslims who faced the crusades would feel aout this
>how do people who died a thousand years ago feel about this issue today

>Anti-SJW Libertarian
Disregard any post made by this faggot
He's a certified shill that has repeatedly shilled alongside Moarpheus and generally acts like a massive fag who conveniently forgets any past arguments in which he was refuted.

Attached: 1521810181802.jpg (576x432, 21K)

> how do you think Jews AND muslims who faced the crusades would feel aout this?

Attached: 1516861329462.jpg (862x582, 80K)

NO ONE'S FEELINGS ARE IRRELEVANT. WE MUST BECOME ONE PLANETARY MIND. ALL PERSPECTIVES AND LABELS MUST BE DISSOLVED INTO 1 TRUTH

WE WILL STILL HAVE SEPARATE NATIONS, BUT ALL LOVING AND RESPETING ONE ANOTHER!

ONWARD! WE RIDE!

STOP MARGINALIZING ME

many have tried

none have refuted me at all

they all lose to truth and power

fucking snowflake trying to make me feel sowwy for white men, fuck off redneck

god you people are obvious with ur fucking kekistan flags

redneck trash

real fucking intelligent people are ancap, libertarian or just centrist, you fucking far right loons make me so mad

Attached: OPEN MIND KILLS WHITENESS CULT.png (784x376, 318K)

I see the sister fucker has started posting again, you gonna tell anyone that your Jewish as well (But who wouldn't guess with the whole incest love thing).

And that is bad, how?

I am trying to help you ungateful idiots. Please be respectful. I am not drunk now.

genetical engineering coming soon will fix all the IQ gaps anyway, stop caring about "muh poor people are victims" - that's BLM thinking.'

You are just white BLM at this point.

> Muh poor jews and arabs, don't hurt their feels

Attached: 1516408866650.jpg (500x566, 65K)

Attached: 1515561490193.jpg (720x893, 155K)

>I am trying to help you ungateful idiots.
No, you're not. You're just a neurotic kike who is scared that white people will kick your degenerate ass out.
>genetical engineering coming soon will fix all the IQ gaps
>My sci-fi fantasy will fix all the problems in the world, just wait!
Let me know when that actually happens kek.
>You are just white BLM at this point.
Yeah because whites advocates have full establishment backing, dunce.

hurting ANYONE'S feelings is wrong you fucking monster

STOP POSTING YOUR WHITE IDENTITY FILTH

NOW!

WHITE IDENTITY IS DESTROYING AMERICA AND ARABS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN U COULD EVER BE

/endrant

Attached: wtfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckcufkfuckcckckckkc.jpg (1024x832, 226K)

I've seen this same exact thread, with the same exact meme flag, with the same exact text, and the same exact pic half a dozen times now. Fuck off rabbi!

/sage

Attached: 1519952308521.jpg (125x125, 3K)

have some pills

Attached: 1516480192726.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

Go to sleep shillbot, you're drunk.

> White people is monster

Attached: 1514281275553.jpg (1452x1448, 589K)

I am going cold turkey u asshole

I AM ALCOHOLIC AND DYING FOR A DTINK RIGHT NOW

DON'T CALL ME DRUNK ASSHOLE

TAKE THAT BACK!

white identity white people are monsters with no right to fucking exist, normal whites who hate racism are OK

OP is a stubborn donkey

Attached: 1520513402060.jpg (476x634, 60K)

> Arabs are more american than whites

Attached: 1514289457651.jpg (632x705, 94K)

A predictable outcome of 8 straight years of mercilessly harassing white people for being white. Someone's pointed it out before, but it's worth noting again; when you see the social engineering on tv, I'm sure you've noticed a trend of putting white men with minority women or white women with black men in every damn commercial. This is not by accident.

Anyone who isn't white is a dumb beast. Even the best shitskin deserves death. We the jews now boy.

> Muh Arabs

Attached: 1527207580484.jpg (624x810, 153K)

White Identity is Rising because of anger and pain. The Republican Party has created its own identity politics by starving working class whites of money and healthcare, blaming it on a black POTUS and then switching it to "...you're poor because of niggers and spics." So in a good economy, they kept screwing white poor from pay raises, healthcare, sick days, unemployment insurance. Then they got elected on helping the White poor, got a Republican POTUS who also conned the White poor.

And did nothing for the White poor. They're economically EXACTLY where they were under Obama. Some have a morale boost because Trump is a shitty person, they're a shitty person - feels good.

At the same time niggers and spics are angry about being poor (for decades) and called "niggers and spics" and killed by cops for petty crimes. With White blue collar people realizing their politicians sold them out but the nigger USPS man that delivers their mail every morning is better off financially ($20/hour start, government benefits & pension: US Postal) they're fucking angry.

Angry & in pain. That's the only reason people would vote for somebody like Donald Trump to lead them anywhere.

Your missing the point why are their shitskins in my white only country?

> how dare you defend your people

Attached: 1516760997575.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

> who's a good boy

Attached: 1521051874709.jpg (720x569, 49K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I HATE TRIBAL ZIONIST NAZI JEWS

ALL IDENTITY POLITICS MUST END

STOP BEING A FUCKING TRIBALIST

NO ONE WITH A BRAIN CARES IF THE FUCKING WHITE RACE SURVIVES MORON

EVERY RACE DIES

NO ONE CARES

JUST BE HUMAN U FUCKING TRASH

Attached: wtffff.png (500x496, 273K)

> you are being racist

Attached: 1521919026226.jpg (440x334, 78K)

Ok pull back the foreign hordes from the white countries and this all end peacefully.

> no need for whites

Attached: 1519949357422.jpg (320x239, 12K)

CALLING THEM FOREIGN AND "HORDES" IS DEHUMANIZING WHITE IDENTITARIAN "MUH WHITE IS BETTER AND MORE NORMAL" BULLSHIT

FUCK OFF U SICKO
JUST FUCK OFF!

Attached: white identity exorcism.jpg (546x396, 132K)

> why we need white people anyway

Attached: 1520929068494.png (821x660, 865K)

Ok pull back the foreign hordes from the white countries and this all end peacefully. When this all goes south remember this is what you chose. This is your final chance

STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD WITH YOUR WHITE IDENTITY PROPAGANDA

GO AWAY FREAK

JUST GO AWAY

THIS IS NOT ARGUMENT, THIS IS WHITE TRASH

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
PLEASE WAKE UP!
YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED PUPPET!

Attached: wtffffffffffffffff.jpg (634x471, 39K)

Average american cuckold

It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS
Fuck off, you glow

I fell into the Gamergate to Nazi pipeline. They shoulda left my vidya alone.

Attached: gg nazi.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

If they weren't retarded they would know you can't believe in the USA and believe shitskins should be here. It is massive cognitive dissonance.

EVERY DAY WITH THIS SAME THREAD

IGNORE It LADS

Attached: slidddeee.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Segregation would end a vast majority of crimes you stupid nigger. Cultures don't mix. Jews are evil. Get over it newfag

> must help fellow humans

Attached: 1526436503093.jpg.jpg (716x577, 53K)

This post couldn't be more obvious b8 and data-mining if it wished for it.

Go neck yourself, you worthless cunt.

>How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
stop?

Attached: Indy Shoots.gif (360x246, 1.97M)

DUPLICATE THREAD
try the archives next time faggit

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)