Alcohol

The ultimate and oldest meme, pretend to like alcohol.
Some races resist it more (Whites), some don't (East Asians), but we all know nobody likes it for real.

Attached: beer (1).jpg (640x360, 36K)

Some white races are destroyed by it (Irish) and (Russian)

i hate the taste (I've actually tasted flavorless alcohol a.k.a 95+% alcohol), but I'm addicted to the buzz.

have you never been buzzed or drunk?

I love alcohol. It makes any dinner, evening, and/or event better

There's nothing better than a good scotch over ice (JW Black label, chivas regal) or neat bourbon (JD, bulleit)

I like taking a beer with friends. But getting drunk regularly is degenerate.

>My friends suck unless I'm drunk...
You should find better friends.

I have, many times, but never was for the taste of the drink. It was because of being at a party, or with a girl, or something like that, you know, one goes with the flow.

>nobody likes it for real.
No, I love the taste of alcohol in vodka and other spirits. Don't like beer too much. ALso when I'm hangover I have a light headache but I feel REALLY good, very assertive and outgoing.
I do stupid shit when I'm drunk tho so I avoid drinking.

Attached: hamm.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Based arabs have it sorted out, completely avoid it.
It truly is pathetic it's a near universal human cultural element to recreationally give yourself brain damage to avoid the pain of being able to think straight.

>cut out alcohol and minimize sugar, but still have a shit diet
>work out four days a week
>six pack is poppin
>have friend who eats clean, but drinks every day
>works out six days a week

I look exponentially better than him. Is it because i have higher test, genetics, etc.? My diet sucks and i work out less compared to him and i don't get it

Beer tastes great when paired appropriately with food, it creates both more variety and balance in your meal

I've heard that Andinean people have a think about the alcohol, about chicha. The one who drinks more, is more macho.

Fuck this stupid meme flag. There's nothing better than getting blasted with your fellow soldiers, no matter what time or era it is. Drinking all the time is degenerate as fuck, but throwing down and challenging your fortitude against poison is just another challenge to warriors and other real men. Mixed drinks are for faggots and women who can't hang.

Moderation is key you faggots

drinking beer is a good way to get liver cancer

you do realize that it was alcohol that fueled European colonization of the world right? One of the only great things the Arabs ever did was teach the European how to distill

that, and only that!

alcoholics are degenerate

Almost everyone sucks when sober. And a lot of people suck even while drinking

There are some summer beers that I find very refreshing and like to enjoy while I'm outside.

without alcohol European and western civilization wouldn't exist go ahead and look into it. but modern alcohol is largely degenerate as they sell the foreshots, heads and tails mixed in with the hearts. anyone whose had good alcohol or moonshine knows that there is no hangover beyond waking up thirsty but the cheap greedy bastards and govs mandate selling poison these days

I like alcohol. In having a beer right now. A good pilsner from the Czech Republic.

Its all about JW Blue Lable bro...

You ever try Pucker? De Kuyper's sour schnapps? That shit tastes like candy, and if you drink enough of it you get fucked up.

I was once at a liquor store, buying six bottles of Pucker. The clerk thought I was getting it for cocktails, and asked "What are you making?" I looked down at the bottles, looked back at her, though for a second, and answered "Terrible life decisions."

She laughed. I didn't.

Nice. I'm drinking an ipa from a local brewery

The real redpill:
> Out to dinner with your family
> you are the head of the house
> clear throat
> slowly extend arm toward stout, square glass
> scotch filled about 1/4 of the way up, on the rocks
> either circular ice sphere or one giant ice cube
> clear throat again
> smile proudly at family and silently take a long sip
> swallow, completely silent, and hold glass in your hand
> move the ice around so it makes a gentle crackling noise against the glass
> "I'll have the steak frites."
> waiter is sweating, cuck beard forcing his onions mouth to gape open
> "O-okay. H-how would you like th--"
> "Medium rare. New York Strip."
> "A-ah excellent choice, sir."
> "I know."
> waiter walks off in quick, tiny steps like the onions he is, like a fucking goose, like a fucking weakling
> kids smile at you
> you smile back and give them the dad nod
> wife is wetter than mystic rivers
> take another sip

If you can't do this you are a failure

Attached: bob-hoskins-2.jpg (767x431, 48K)

the one who drinks more and doesn't pass out, yeah that's true

>doesn't enjoy a good drink
faggot

>making a family in the 21st century western world
>settling for mere monogamy
>not constructing a vast circle of high quality fuck buddies through superior social skills alone, constantly dropping the ones who give you the slightest ounce of shit and obtaining new ones to fuck and dump
>not enjoying the decline

18+ board you mo

I only drink what I make

beer can be really delicious, but i genuinely can't see how anyone could enjoy the taste of hard liquor. and i say that as i'm drinking vodka right now, liquor's only good for getting drunk fast

Jack Daniels and Coke with some ice. Drink 12 doubles.

A American classic here, budweiser.

Peepee

I am experiencing something like this but still occasionally imbibe.

well I like the flavors alcohol is really good at preserving and even bringing out, so there's that

also in it's pure form alcohol is insanely useful medicinally
>not making your own tinctures

*Some white races destroyed it (Irish and Russians)
ftfy

Also fuck off teetotalist insurrectionist Jew puritanists

t. Al-Britani

Apple pie moonshine

Alcohol is too expensive here for me to make an actual habit out of it... I do like randomly buying a 24 once every few months and drinking the whole thing though.

>some races resist it more (whites)

lol, wat
>liquor inside every american grocery store and drug store

>wake up in gutter
>suddenly clothes are ragged
>realize entire family is estranged
>dig through dumpster looking for listerine bottles with real alcohol
>curse about cheap niggers not throwing out good quality trash

Wine and mead are fucking delicious you uncultured heathen.

Attached: 1526912529990.jpg (680x499, 48K)

>not lighting up a smoke at the table afterwards
Cuck

He means that some raves tolerate the poisn in the bloodstream better.

Regardless of what you think about it, you have to accept that we have had it as a part of our culture for such a long damn time.
When we first started producing crops, one of the first things we did was ferment sugars to make alcohol.

It is probably the most destructive drug over all but it's part of who we are.

dude have you tried baileys ? that shit is fucking amazing

Alcohol is for teens and boomers