Sup pol

sup pol

A question about identity politics

I am huwhite male currently dating a half white half asian woman for 2 years.

I am conflicted because I want to marry and have children, but I want them to be white.
I am deep down a white nationalist.

Do mixed race people really have a future.
Will there be a race war Jow Forums
Would quarter asian children be depressed amerimutts.

what are your thoughts on mixed race Jow Forums

Attached: iu.jpg (464x640, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
kore.am/20-celebs-you-didnt-know-were-asian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler did nothing wrong.

creating mixed race kids is selfish, don’t do it

I did it and it's fine. Imagine dumping her, marrying some White bitch just because she's White, then coming home to find her sucking off Tyrone while Jamal is balls deep in her browneye? Then she divorces you, takes your children with her, owns your house and you have to pay her welfare for the rest of her life? Get real guy.

Attached: 1527212182367.jpg (724x779, 409K)

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

You should leave her immediately. You deserve to marry a white roastie who will cheat on you with niggers, teach your white children to hate you, and take 60% of your income. Let that hapa find a man who deserves her beauty, devotion, and fidelity.

My wife is mixed Korean.

White/Asian will be the new master race.

>letting your real life be dictated by memes

Just do it, you idiot. Nothing you do matters anyway. You're not saving the white race and it doesn't matter when you're dead. When you're on your deathbed alone, you won't be thinking what a good job you did saving the white race by not impregnating an Asian while you're surrounded by Africans and poos.

Attached: Yellow fever.png (1920x1080, 592K)

it's not just a meme

I like hanging around with this girl. Adore her even.

But children is a different matter.

I can't imagine picking up a child of mine, and seeing their slanty eyed gook features. If I sire a son I know he will have lower than average testosterone, smaller than average penis, and also, he will look like a gook.

I love asian women, but i absolutely detest asian men.

I happen to be scottish, and very into my scottish heritage. I even have many family relics that have been passed down 5 generations or so.

Most mixed race asians I meet identify as asians only, and I fear my children would throw away this heritage in favour of their asian heritage, or just as bad, no heritage at all since they can't choose between their cultural identities.

Attached: 1459315596988-1.jpg (291x343, 18K)

If you have a son, just abort it.

You're right. Asian men are disgusting.

if both of you are attractive, yeah, go ahead
if not, don't make more ugly people

Attached: russia-as-it-is-photos-of-russian-poor-life-by-irina-popova-1.jpg (699x466, 133K)

>mixed race
>attractive

My wife is ethnic German I am ethnic Korean we both identify with American culture since we don't have any connection to our ethnic cultures.
Last time I got a hormone test my testosterone level at age 31 was 885ng/dL which was pretty decent for my age range. Our kids have those slanty eyes you hate but also have really big green eyes (I have light hazel eyes she has bright green gold flake eyes) , they also have light brown hair (she's blonde and I'm brown haired). They look white but sorta Asian hard to tell they're too young and all babies look Asian to me.
If you're so worried then don't have kids. If you both have good genetics your kids will turn out fine. I'm 5'10 well built 210lb she's 5'9 slender 135lb I'm sure our kids will be 6ft with the nutrition they will get in their early years.
If you're short fat and ugly and your wife is ugly you'll have ugly kids doesn't matter man.
Live your life how you want to and raise your kids well I don't understand how hard this to accept.

Attached: D795D0E0-6C38-49F7-859F-E0400D8F2F4B.jpg (168x143, 12K)

Good luck raiding Elliot Rodgers mate.

*raising

Your children lack identity and will be depressed.

If you have no connection to your heritage then you are a bugman.

Living in Canada, there are many Koreans here. I know many ethnic koreans with "western depression"
If their parents are first generation, they are envious of their parents being raised in a Korean culture, and are brought up speaking Korean in the home, surrounded by Korean iconogoraphy and culture.
Yet they feel like strangers in Canada despite being born and raised here.
As soon as they step out of the house, they step into the European centric Canada, and feel like an outsider.

They feel like "fake koreans"

>I don't understand how hard thi..

you haven't really thought about it user

Attached: 1502673716285.jpg (1200x1600, 1.28M)

Read Supreme Gentleman's thoughts on the subject.

Plus his British father turned to be a prick and switched his Chink toy to a Moroccan, nevermind kids left behind.

"my wife is ethnic german"

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Any marriage within the Borean family is fine.

Attached: murdoch renaissance.png (1600x1354, 2.58M)

I'm a clinically depressed quappa, but I was also abused as a child and mentally scarred from it

As long as she's half-white and you have a really good bond than it's alright. She's already mixed, you can't hurt her anymore. You want a cute half-asian with an IQ of 110 or some mean pure white girl with a sub-90 IQ, OP?

Had a quarter-asian friend, was very handsome, they'll basically look like Keanu Reeves.

Attached: Keanu reeves.jpg (1280x960, 166K)

My heritage is American though. I have nothing connecting me to Korea and I feel nothing for those people or feel any connection to them aside from understanding Korean. It's the same feeling I get when I'm in Germany. Because i speak German doesn't make me feel any connection with them.
What is "western depression?" I actually pity my parents for living in such squalor and shit they had to flee here to be tobacco farmhands because that was a better choice in life for them. I walk outside my door and feel like I'm home albeit I live in a different town now but nothing really feels any different. Here or in any other city to me. I also traveled to South Korea a few times for business and did not understand why all the men were so skinny and slathered with beauty products.
She was born in Saarland and moved to the US after finishing university.

Also I cannot imagine anyone born outside of Korea to actually be envious of people growing up there. Maybe I miswrote it? I was born in USA

Your kids are better off being mixed.

>China will be the #1 techno superpower within 20 years, part Asian will help them
>The world is increasingly hostile to white people
>Despite cringey nat soc scum who want to empower whites again, our birth rates will never sustain white superiority

Think about the future of your kids

>aside from understanding Korean
"""A small detail"""

Russia has a Korean minority too, I'm observing it for the time being. Stalin the Retard deemed them dangerous and deported them to Central Asian Muslim countries, and obviously in a slack manner so a lot of people died.

>I’m a gook
>I’m American

Those two things can’t exist together champ.

kore.am/20-celebs-you-didnt-know-were-asian/

Correct
You can only be American and GOBLINO, nothing else

Attached: 1520293943660.jpg (225x225, 8K)

FPBP.

Are you alpha male? Then kids will be 75%+ white

I don't know about better off, but I agree they will be fine. Jow Forums conjures up this boogeyman of mixed race by cherry picking eliot rodgers types, in reality a global society will accept all races, mixed or not

Your heritage is not American.

The literal word heritage means "to be passed down." as in, to inherit through family.

You might culturally identify as American, but you are not as American as those descended from the original settlers. They have American heritage, and you do not.

You will not admit it, but you have cultural preferences that tilt towards korean due to your upbringing, which somewhat lack in the places you live. You don't realize it, but it makes you slightly unhappier than American born-and bred.

Everyone needs a flag to fly, but you will never fly the American flag and die for it to the extent other Americans will.

Damn dude that's pretty harsh, asians don't have that much of a hard time. If you think about it, a big portion of Canada will be hapa in the future, so your kids will probably fit right in. The self-hating hapas probably hate themselves just as much as any of us does.

STOP RESPONDING TO THESE THREADS!!!

Attached: 1478290511227.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

mixed people relate more to jews than they do to their own parents

Attached: 1493850819860.jpg (1012x620, 141K)

calm down incel

Attached: cb6a79666cc6c99a15cb26ef7deb6d1e.jpg (500x750, 39K)

test
They will have identity issues and are prone to depression and self-destruction and other people might not accept them. They may also have elevated risk of physical problems.

This.

Take it from this Asian poster.

Fourth thread this evening asking the same general question about race mixing with an asian woman.

This is a psyop shill thread.

Race mixing is degenerate and immoral. Shun all race mixers, they are traitors. White "men" who date asian women are cowardly beta males who have no loyalty to anyone but their own selfish sexual fetishes.

Yes my parents came here and became American citizens and I was born so how is that not passed down?
Yeah I know I didn't land on Plymouth Rock but neither did many other Americans. I don't understand what you are saying. How can I be unhappier than others because I might have a Korean tilt on things. I'm quite happy with my personal life. I see a lot of people my age around me mostly doing drugs or on antidepressants. I don't drink or smoke or take any medication and quite happy.
I think you're wrong. I would gladly defend my home and my sacrifices for this country aren't any less than those who might have a deeper ancestry than I do.

not a shill I promise you.

I think im going to break up with this girl

I did learn how to speak it from home but didn't really learn it until I learned at a language school.
When I was in spb and Moscow I was slightly amused that in general there was only whites and Asians and nothing else.

your kids will be 25% white which is whiter than most Americans so whatever

To be honest with you I don't really understand why you want or take personal life advice from a group of anonymous internet strangers who may or may not even be real people.
If you're concern is that big then move on find another girl. There are so many options out there today.

>how is it not passed down

Your parents are not American, so how can you be American?
Your parents raised you with Korean values and korean principles.

You think because your parents lived in America at some point means you are therefore American heritage? No.

Your ancestors did not participate in the building up of America.
Your parents rode the coat tails on a civilization that became successful without them with distinct values.

>I would gladly defend my home and my sacrifices for this country aren't any less than those who might have a deeper ancestry than I do.

Wrong wrong wrong.
Your parents themselves disavowed Korea and jumped on a bandwagon called America, rather than stay and fix Korea.
As soon as America runs into trouble, you will do the same and move to a different country.

You have no roots here.

Shits fucked anyway brah. Might as well do whatever.

The people in this thread advocating for race mixing
>haha n-no one really cares about race mixing r-right?
>yeah it’s only stinky pol who cares!
>you know what? The white race is doomed anyway
>let’s just give in
>let’s embrace post modernism
>let’s embrace the sexual revolution
>let’s embrace individualism
>let’s spit on our heritage and think with our dicks!
I really would take the advice of anyone who uses paranoia and armchair speculation that feeds off of an echo chamber seriously

One day I was having a coffee in a very liberal hood...table beside me had two youg white chick... later one mentions that her chinese grandmother had died.. her friend was like "oh, you have asian in you" I was lie .. shit I could never tell she was half chink.... any ways her granny left her a bit of $, and the cunt bought a huge flat screen TV.. even chinks have niggers genes in them.

Wouldn’t*

I’ll take things that never happened for $500 please

where do i collect my money?

You know what you're doing is wrong, you know you're condemning your children to be weak, ugly and sick, and you still considering doing because you're weak, bacause of a goddamn hot gook piss hole to stick your cock in. You should kill yourself, yourself and the gook, fuck you.

Attached: 1524983198345m.jpg (781x1024, 70K)

>you know what? The white race is doomed anyway

It is. Look at the birth rates in non-white countries and the flow of migration combined with the inclinations of those in power. There's nothing you can do to stop it. The demise of the white race within the next 100 years is inevitable.

White uprising inevitable

>shitskins Breed like rats
>whites actually plan their families out
Gee it’s almost like the reason for this is because we’re k selection

I would be against full race mixing, but OP's girlfriend is half-white, if she's got good genes despite that you might as well take that, unless you are a genius and can't afford the slightest IQ drop in your offspring. I'm mixed mostly white and born with an extremely high IQ and relatively attractive, any women would be lucky to have me for instance over some IQ sub-90 pure white redneck. I actually believe I was the smartest human alive before I had a severe brain injury as a kid in a car accident since I retain an IQ of 140 after being severely brain damaged and abused my entire life (extrapolating for my original IQ is something like 200+), the genetic lottery can give even mutts like me a chance to be born super-human ubermenschs.