Please tell me why taxation isn’t theft

Please tell me why taxation isn’t theft

Attached: 421D05DE-2804-49B8-A333-4B456925F124.jpg (750x1200, 615K)

Because without taxes a modern society cannot function

income tax is theft, the 16th was never ratified and unconstitutional.
Sales tax helps build things already

It kind of is. I'm not sure if anarchism is really practical though. I don't know if minarchism can work without drifting into an oppressive state either. I do know the current situation is unsustainable. Maybe human societies are just inherently unstable and dynamic. I don't know if there is a right answer.

>explain the entire concept of our economy and governments system
>This is NOT a slide thread despite being a pump and dump simplistic OP
hmmm

it is, if your children pay you for food

who owns all the oxygen? should air be free?

then people breathe carelessly, wasting scarce resources

if you would pay for the air then everyone will think before taking a deep breath

It's only theft for the 3-5% of libertardian dipshit social outcasts in any given society, and the rest of us are genuinely fine with forcing you to pay taxes, so you should really just get over it and move on to a real ideology.

theft is when you stole for personal profit.
taxation is redistribution of wealth for everyone's benefit.

Attached: pad0r52vg59y.png (1130x581, 186K)

please good misus, a soal cake

It would probably function better if 52% of those tax dollars didnt go to the military

Why you libertardians so fixated on taxation?
As if inflation and the profit motive isn't theft too.

>taxation isn’t theft
>using roads, infrastructure, and technology to exist in society

A tip isn't taxation you nigger.

It's called DEMOCRACY!
Look it up, IGNORANT FAGGOT!!!

It isn't if it's in the form of rent

Then stop taxing me and close the roads nigger

Attached: 1464295892051.png (400x443, 330K)

>expecting capitards to think
wew lad

Attached: 1527212450073.jpg (960x520, 23K)

He's tipping cash because a tip on the receipt is reported by the employer you nigger.

This answer best

haha awesome, just dont ever go back there dude. They will spit in your shit. Still funny.

>Ends justify their means
Machiavellian logic.

Why do you hate roads OP?

Attached: Why do you hate me op.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Social Contract. Don't like it? Fuck off.

Why don’t you just become the boss? No more theft! After all it should be easy, low wage workers do all the work anyways and the boss does nothing, so why not do it?

...and thats a bad thing??

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

You're in the UK. Things are different there.

Each city/state/community one lives in should have local taxes to keep the city clean, facilities (water/trash/electricity) running efficiently, roads good, for police/fire/hospitals, for schools, and for parks/recreation... but one should not have to pay into a HUGE GOVERNMENT SYSTEM that does shit for any of us. It's not like our taxes in the USA are used for free healthcare/college/etc. It goes straight into politicians pockets enabling them to live in million dollar mansions.

Yes. Is life better is America, or in Somalia where there are no taxes?

He paid in full with a card then left a 35%+ tip in cash, lot of jobless NEETs in this thread

>Theft isn't Theft

Shut up Nazi

Not all redistribution of wealth benefits everyone.

If I steal 700$ from you and bought a TV, then tied you down to watch TV, your money is still stolen even though you're still using the things I bought with your stolen money. Even if you're forced to use it like roads.

Taxation isn't always theft, but even at it's best it's damn close. And in places like California it's armed robbery.

How can you fat fucks even complain

Who forced you to use the roads? Who forced you to earn income? Who held the gun to your head and told you that you must participate?

If I build a house in the woods somewhere and decide I want to hunt for my food, nobody has the right to say I can't do it.

>implying you wouldnt want to be a pirate.

I didnt see he that he paid with a card. Just assumed it was one of those
>pay
>then left a one liner in the tip section

Well yes indeed! In a non-sovereign state. Goodbye civilization :)

>Who forced you to use the roads?
Having a job that's required to live at all since the only land left that is uninhabited by a society are thousands of miles away.
>Who forced you to earn income?
Society and the Government since I'm a straight white male without other disabilities, so I can't just be a fucking NEET, and like stated before, I can't go live in the woods where it will eventually be taken by society anyways.
>Who held the gun to your head and told you that you must participate?
Society, The Government, and Mother Nature since you can't live without eating, and you can't get food without being a woodland hermit or having some type of income, and as stated above, it's futile to be a woodland hermit when either a big corporation or the government takes away your home and force you to live in society.
You'd think that ultimatums are something humans can recognize and not use as a serious argument.

In a fiat system ALL taxation is theft. Nobody can disprove this.

Attached: muh_diveristy_nigger_bridge.jpg (931x524, 165K)

The land you build the house on isn't your property, the land you are tresspassing to hunt on isn't yours, the water you are drinking isn't your property, and the fish you catch from the nearby lake you weren't given permission for either.
Civilization cucked humanity.

Because you agree to it by remaining a citizen of a nation that has conquered this land.

It is theft of labor

>In a fiat system ALL taxation is theft.
Theft requires you not agreeing to it. By living within the borders of a country that demands it, you are agreeing to it.

Hi Hobbes

Just stop buy taxated things. You can live in the forest or something like that.

The tougher Civilization becomes on such essential regulations, the better. Look at Colorado, it used to be the perfect potential mega-shelter region in the event of solar flares, meteors, etc.

Today, the Rocky mountains have been drilled through and through, everywhere imaginable. Mine operators have completely and irrevocably poisoned 90% of aquifers here... The miners themselves will tell anyone "don't drink Colorado tapwater" -not only because of naturally occurring Radon in the soil ignored by EPA, but also the inconceivable amount of runoff and breaching from heavy metal mines; in which explosives have been used so extensively that there are random flushes where an entire run of creek will be completely dead...

Now there is a Fracking industry here telling people that "it's perfectly safe..." The universe wants heads to roll apparently.