Do vapes help you quit smoking

one of my co-workers turned me on to juul vape pens recently and i havent gone back to tobacco since. i feel better physically but i think i'm ingesting more nicotine because i can vape where ever i want. is this a bad thing?

Attached: DM6-N6xUMAARXTv.jpg (640x644, 27K)

It helped me cut down a lot!

yes but you have to use them with a step down nicotine patch and also use the nicotine free juice. that way you can puff as much as you want but you will gradually wean yourself off of the drug.

yes

It's quite nice. Vaping does something with the upper respiratory system so it is not completely harmless.

Quit? No.

Maybe after he """quits""" it can be a cope.

my two favorite flavors are mango and tobacco.
I have been cutting down by not buying more pods.

I found I used it nonstop, I want to eliminate addiction, not make it worse. Nicotine gum worked better, but maybe that's because I used to dip too.

I quit smoking precisely because of vaping. Whatever vaping can potentially do to your lungs is still much less harmful than smoking.

I felt like vapes hurt my lungs in a different way than smoke. Nicotine gum or lozenges are the only true patrician choice

yall are a bunch of pussies. smoke more you faggots just stop smoking that camel jew shit

smoking is not harmful to your lungs, studies prove it actually increases lung capacity.

Nicotine has literally no side-effects and a myriad of positives for your neuronal and neurochemical wellbeing. If you were not such a stereotypical millennial you'd take 5 minutes and read on it on wikipedia.

The other 10th graders must think your hellacool.

get a real mod not a faggot jewle

I'm the coolest, bitch.

Then explain why I'm out of breath walking down the hallway after smoking for 20 years? That being said, I'm out for a smoke, brb.
BTW - what's a juul? I found it image searching OP's post

Smoke good tobacco you lazy piece of shit. And maybe exercise some more you fat piece of shit.

>Then explain why I'm out of breath walking down the hallway after smoking for 20 years?
Because cigarettes are more than just nicotine you illiterate fuck
Go back to the Sean Hannity discussion boards grandpa

This guy and everyone else in this thread is a fucking pussy.
>wah wah wah I need to cut down on my smoking my wife told me to

They do if you can find high strength liquid. Tasty 18 or 24mg juice does the trick OP you’ll never want to smoke again. Just taper off the nic to like 6-12mg after a few months.

Yeah it's helped me. Went from being a pack a day smoker to smoking one cig every 3-4 days. Honestly though I want to get back into swimming so it's more of trading one addiction for another, that's how it works. Just have to make sure the new addiction is less harmful than the old one.

it's the smoke, not the nicotine dumbass

Yes, for me it was a nice wsy to transition from smoking to not smoking. I wouldnt even consider it a habit more of a stepping stone. Smoke free for 7 years now.

That's a lot of (you)s. Thanks gents.

Attached: 1495492473254.jpg (865x598, 84K)

Yes, they help to quit - but you have to make sure to gradually cut back your nicotine on the semen sauce you put in the thing.

After you're down to 0% give yourself another couple of weeks, and then kick the habitual use. Find a flavor that is bad and use that for the last week or two.

The convenience of splitting the chemical addiction and the habit helps a lot. Just mind you don't relapse. The effects nicotine have on your dopamine pathways are severe. You're never going to be 'clean' unless you have a profound trip. It's not too bad after a couple of years, and even before then, it's no big deal if you're never around anyone who smokes.

It's because of the process of burning fucking leaves and inhaling carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, tar and several other byproducts.
Nicotice is the neurotropic agent, it literally does nothing to your physiology. We have nicotine receptors in our brains(nAChRs). This alkaloid is literally neuroregenerative, neuroimmunising, prolongs the effects of dopamine, acts as a stimulant or relaxant based on volume, it aids in memory, it acts as a mild antidepressant due to its action on the mesolimbic pathway.

The jews have pozzed nicotine, read a book.

Good point, but I'm going to step back out for another smoke.

Enjoy the popcorn lungs and throat. I never hacked my guts out til i discovered vape pens. Just smoke fewer cigs you weak nigger.

Vaping is fucking horrible.

Snus is master race. And nicotine is fine, its actually a nurotropic. Just as with anything, all things in moderation. I bought 12 cans on the 8th for just under 70. Just about done with the 4th can. Havent smoked or vapped all month.
Just look into it, snus is the safest and least expensive option.

Attached: untitled.png (200x123, 23K)

Isn't Snus just Skoal Bandits?

Nicotine is a poison, tbey used to use it as an insecticide.

>says the man who needs a license to replace his bike tyre

once a month get a juice with lower nicotine % till youre down to the minimum of none at all
you just have to start high to avoid the cravings
after a while youll do one puff every two hrs

with vapes you quit easy mode

Fuck off this thread isn't political. saged

It made me quit smoking, and vaping completely over the course of a few months. I slowly kept lowering my nicotine dosage.

You don't know about Edward Bernays and Jewish propaganda?

Attached: be careful.jpg (673x142, 34K)

Oh believe me, if I didn't start coughing up a storm and having phlegm I'd still be smoking. Did for twenty years.

It it better then smoking?
>Yes
Is it better then not inhaling any garbage or being dependent on nicotine?
>Nope
But one step at a time I guess.

thanks for my yous too XD

I'd assume that's what this thread is for

Attached: 1527049626612.gif (500x280, 695K)

The most effective way to quit is cold turkey. NRT just delays your addiction. Quit putting fags in your mouth.
And once you start quitting, you can never just have one. It's impossible to just have one cigarette.

Good question. Not Jow Forums related, but nonetheless a good question. See, I smoked from 2003-2015. Two packs a day for the last three, four years. I got a vape in 2015, figured I'd use it indoors with my roommates and at friends' houses who couldn't handle the smoke, but over time I vaped more and more, and smoked less and less, and now I just don't smoke anymore. Took about six months before I stopped burning real tobacco. I currently breathe with less effort than I have since I was 16.
>but i think i'm ingesting more nicotine...
What the fuck of it? The products of combustion are what kills you, nicotine on its own is about as harmless as caffeine. Compare dip and snuss. Dip gives you face cancer, because it's cured by fermenting; snuss is not, and its more or less harmless. It's not the nicotine content, snuss is actually higher in nicotine than dip is, swallowing the juice has been known to make veteran dippers vomit on the spot. But it's safer.

Similarly, time will doubtless tell that vaping is safer than smoking regardless of how much nicotine you take in. Vape straight Black Leaf 40, you'll probably be fine.

>because i can vape where ever i want
Yeah, no, you really can't. Don't be that guy, OP. If it's a no smoking area it's also probably a no vaping area. You are not the world's fog machine, quit that shit.

No. that's pouched dip, snus is cured in a different way that removes more carcinogens and you can swallow the spit.

this guy knows

Tell me about snus. Where do I buy it and how does it work?
You too. I'm actually very curious. Do I need to buy it on Amazon and pay a huge premium because it's imported or something?

No, not at all. Its specially processed tobaco. You dont spit. I get the "white" looks like coke lol doesnt stain or make your breath funky. Vape gives horrible breath.
Ill have a pouch in for a couple of hours. The pic I posted has another section in it too, so if you want to eat (drinking is fine) you just take it out, put it in that part then use it up after eating. You feel the nic real quick, and t.b.h sometimes its a bit much so ill take it out and put it back in later, but I did get yhe extra strong 18-20mg of nic, good for a pack a day plus. No lighters. No ashtrays. No smell. And best part I can use them anywhere and my kids dont see me smoke.
And the shit has been around since the 1500s ish. Really important tho. The camel snus is Ok but it has sugar in it, and does not hold a candle to the real stuff.

vaping works, i wouldn't fuck around with juul shit though. get a subohm tank starter kit. order a bunch of coils of ebay. don't support your local vape shop, buy your shit on the internet.

inhaling large amounts of a neurotoxin is never a bad idea, OP!

Please do note, 18-24 mg, or the fabled 36 and 48 mg, is only appropriate if you're using a low powered system. An e-pen, a cigalike or one of these new pod-based things they come out with now. You try that shit sub-ohm, you're gonna have a bad time.

I switched from an e-pen to a tank and regulated mod, and tried to bring over my 24mg RY4 juice. Damn near blew my head off, it was just too much nicotine. Dialed it back down to 16mg and that worked for a while, but then I loaned some juice to a co-worker who was used to 3mg and watched him cough like Doc Holliday at the end of Tombstone. Realized I was pushing my body pretty hard and dialed it back further. I'm down to 6mg now. With a good mod and tank, at 80 watts, that's perfectly adequate.

enjoy your popcorn lung

Not shilling but I got mine from snus direct dot com. It was only 30 something for the 12 cans but shipping (comes from sweden in about 5 days, you have to sign for it) is kinda high, so total was 69 and some change.

I switched to snus

Nicotine is a poison, it was so dangerous it had to be banned for domestic use.

Haha I'm glad you asked, I'm oddly obsessed with anything I take interest to and I had a tobacco/nicotine information OBSESSION around 16-18 years old.

Pretty much from what I remember is that snus is really big in Sweden, if you live in a big city you can maybe find a popular brand called general, Swedish brand. Camel and other American brands make snus but it's not processed in the same way as Swedish snus.

You can find more about it online but yeah basically what I said already, plus there have been extremely few and little cases of any cancer or tooth loss related to snus. It's a way different ballgame than dip, and it's probably the safest possible way you could consume tobacco, with the exception that doing it constantly can make you gumline recede and become sore. I'm tired rn and don't remember too much but you can find pretty much anything im gonna tell you on Wikipedia and google. Just know what to look for and what to read. But thanks for asking m8 and sleep tight (if you're in my time zone, if not, have a good morning/day nigga)

Where do you buy from? I'm looking at snusdirect.com right now. What's a good flavor? I used to like long cut wintergreen skoal, so something similar would be awesome.
You didn't have any credit card issues? It sounds cheaper and more satisfying than nicotine gum. I just spent 70 bucks on two boxes of it from walgreens and my jaw hurts by the end of the day.

Snus is a form of chewing tobacco that's cured without fermentation. You use it much like dip or chaw. Get the juices going, and hold it between your lip and gums. Comes in a pouch like a little teabag. You don't spit the juice, at least you eventually don't; you kinda sorta have to work your tolerance up to swallowing it.

You get it off the internet, or you get an Americanized, not-real version of it from your tobacconist.

I'm Central time zone. Way past my bedtime even so. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

So I've found jacobssons wintergreen as a good one, what's a good tobacco flavour?

Non smoker here, what would be the healthiest way to use tobacco? Everytime I read these threads I want to grow my own organically and then either grind it and smoke it in a portable vaporizer or just maybe in a pipe. I assume the additives and preservatives are the most detrimental part of cigarettes, although as previously state inhaling plant fiber is bad as well. Idk

It's still early

Never start. Don't do it. Some jackass friend of mine convinced me to do it and I hate myself for ever getting hooked.

Nicotine is about as harmful to your body as caffeine (can be harmful if it isn't moderated, just like caffeine)

Ive only tried the G4 Blizzard. Its a little stout, does have a cooling effect tho, kinda spicy flavor like a real strong mint. I do recommend whatever you get, get the white to avoid any staining. No card issues. Like I said takes about 5-7 days to get, but they give you a tracking number.

Don’t do it.
I tried weaning off smoking by using it and I got even more addicted to the vape cia nicotine levels.
Not only that, I burned my voicebox and lower throat from the high watt vapor smoke.
I was a staunch proponent of vaping for a while, but after this experience its not worth it. Just quit and chew gum instead if you need a fix.

Stupid fucking kraut. Not even a vape Fag but with a little bit of google you can find out that the "popcorn lung" meme was from a case of someone working in a popcorn factory which used and heated diacetyl in the butter flavouring, iirc, and inhaling that constantly gave him a fucked up lung.

NO vape juices use diacetyl since then. Maybe when it started years ago like a couple sketchy Chinese ones, but no modern well produced vape juice has diacetyl and that's what would cause the popcorn lung.

What's next, you're gonna say ejuice has antifreeze in it? That meme started because propylene gycol is commonly used in vape juice, which is also used in antifreeze, but water is in juice and is also in some poisons. Means nothing. PG is proven safe for inhalation.

I fucking hate when people make comments on shit and assumptions on things they could figure out by just googling a little. you make me feel less stupid so thanks.

Inb4 lol ur a vape Fag

Inb4 expect me to read all that?

Inb4 whywould i look that up i don't vape

educate yourself before you slap your greasy fat faggot fingers on your Leerzeichen, junge

And yes I know Leerzeichen is space bar not keyboard but too lazy to open new tab and look up word for keyboard (hypocrite Ik) but you have to press the space bar too so it makes sense either way

Believe it or not, while the additives are very harmful, the most harmful substance in the tobacco is the tobacco.

The leaves absorb lead-210 and polonium-210 which emit alpha waves which are normally fairly harmless but when ingested it is a different story

No, you dont want your mouth moist at all. It will be way too much too quick. Just have a normal or dry upper lip, and stuff it up there, use till done (I figure about 2 hours)

How do we know tobacco is truly bad when cigarettes are like 30% chemicals nowadays.
>Clearly that darn tobacco killed him, try our new safe product
They are clearly aiming to push these Juul things to kids.

>Non smoker here,
Then get the fuck out, forget you saw us, never think of this again. Don't burden yourself with the nicotine Jew if you're not already carrying that weight. Seriously, ignore all the "it's a neurotrophic, it's good faggot" shit you're seeing. Do not open the door to that demon if it's not already open.

No, really, don't. If you need a new hobby do literally anything else. Take up the ukulele. Buy a Cold Steel Trench Hawk and a copy of The Fighting Tomahawk off amazon and learn that. Anything else. You don't want this addiction.

>for I would not have thee see my Hell. The flame would burn thy eyesight and the smoke would crowd thy nostrils. And I love my Hell too
well to have thee visit it. I would be in Hell alone.

Go to your local corner store and ask for camel snus friend, otherwise get it online.

Noice I'm 2:37am over here not tired yet though and you're welcome brudda!

Hm never tried it, there was one brand in a /minimalist/ white container that I really wanted to try idr the name though but it looked good, hold on I'll look it up

Skruf! That's what it was. that shit always looked cool af. I'm sure any is good though it's prob all the same just pick whatever so long as it's Swedish

Juuling cool cucumber as I write this. Shit makes me feel like a Highschool Fag but I hate the big Gameboy vapes. I wanna just inhale nicotine, not make a science project, just love the Juul cause it's easy and it's pretty much the only vape with a throat hit which I need bad.

bought a pack of indonesian kreteks for shits and giggles of the internet.2,4 mg of nicotine and 38 mg of tar (3x regular ciggies). fuck me, i could literally feel the lung cancer

I went from 1.5 packs a day to not having smoked in years thanks to these gay fucking things. I hate that I owe my health and my life to the fucking fag hipsters that work at the vape shop down the street.

For the record, haven’t touched vapes or nicotine in at least three years. Ween yourself off, using weaker nicotine liquids week to week.

This Nokia knows shit

My wife thinks it's attractive when I smoke. She doesn't smoke though.

Your wife is trash

Well I'm going to buy some anons. I'm sick of being a slave to the cigarette jew, I suppose I'll make myself a slave to something else.

American Spirits are the only brand of cigarettes w/out additives. I vape now but i love the smell taste and feel of the real stuff. Personally i'm a big fan of chewing (inb4 white trash jokes). For that Copenhagen is the only way to go.

Ive tried about dozen different ways to quit smoking in the last ten years and nothing worked. Except chantix. The drug has a chance of making you crazy though so there's that risk. It basically activates your nicotine receptors and also blocks nicotine from cigarettes from working because their all in use. I didn't really like it at all but I did manage to quit smoking. It's been about 3 months now and i stopped the chantix early because I didn't really like the vivid dreams. It's an interesting experience. I still have cravings but it's easy to ignore them the longer you go. I'm not sure I'll ever really not want to have a cigarette and hate myself for even starting

I've actually increased my nicotine usage with my Juul. However, I don't get the same nicfits I did when I smoked. I can go longer without it and not be bothered. I really should quit though since the pods are expensive as fuck.

Someone give me a snus flavor that is similar to Copenhagen.
Chantix is something I won't use, unfortunately. It's the "make you crazy" part of it.

Was destroying an eighth of weed in 2-3 days, moved over to oil for a month or so to ween off. After a couple months I was sucking these oil pens down so I picked up a vape and smoked that for a couple months. It cut my usage down like crazy and one oil pen will last me 2-4 weeks instead of 4-5 days.

Those quit smoking drugs are basically just anti-depressants repackaged.

>I hate the big Gameboy vapes. I wanna just inhale nicotine, not make a science project,
Breh. Why you gotta be like that? Tank and unregulated mod is the the true way; we're well past the era where you have to do any science projects, we're not kit-bashing unregulated mods from old flashlights in our garages anymore. You buy a used mod and a new tank off the internet, put juice in it, and the science is done. It's user friendly as fuck.

But fine, fine, buy the Juul shit. Buy the ovepriced (((pods))). Back in my day, we called those cartomizers, and we realized we were getting Jewed and switched from them, and they still weren't half as faggoty.

Aftermarket refillable pods are a thing.

Noted maybe I'll wait until I'm already dying or real fucking old! Thanks for the advice

Satan ciggaretes

Attached: 20180526_165308.jpg (4032x1960, 1.59M)

My Brother started to use Vapes and slowly turned the nicotine down till he didn't use any Nicotine at all anymore

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maaaayyyyyybe. You do present a good point. We'll see

No prob just got anted to share my experience. Plus without insurance it's like $480/mo which sounds like a lot but I've already made it back by not buying cigarettes

Patches made my arm hurt all day. Gum tasted terrible and burned my mouth. Lozenges we're the same. Cold turkey was hopelessly hard. Couldnt use vapes since they made me cough like a fag any time I tried to use it.

I disagree. Zyban is just wellbutrin sure -but chantix was something else for sure.

Aftermarket refillable cartomizers were a thing, too. A stupid, overpriced, obsolete-the-day-it-was-patented thing.

But look, whatever man. You do you. Be like my little sister and get into that Juul shit. But when you do what literally every vaper does and move on to tank and battery, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money on 1500 mAh e-pens and disposable tankomizers. Go straight to something in the Wismec RX 200 line and a decent starter tank like a Uwell Crown 3 or a Smok TFV 8. Just skip a step of evolution and quick travel to a decent rig.

You sound as if you work at a vape shop.

Oh yeah and I picked up this weird hatred of people chewing their food or gulping shit. Omfg it made me want to murderrrrrrrrrr. Which is bad when your sitting next to Grandma and you're just thinking how much a cunt she is for making that digusting sound drinking her coffee and you swear you could kill everyone in the room before the cops showed up.

But that slowly went away since I stopped taking the drug about a month and a half ago

I'm pretty sure every vaper sounds like it. It's almost as bad as potheads.

>in b4 no (you)s
underrated post

Thank you papa c:

Used to smoke weed constsntly, literally every waking hour from ~14-21 years old, nonstop high, and i can't fucking stand when people explain Sativa vs Indica it's like hoooooly fucking shit we get it already, it's such basic level shit and annoying to hear it reexplsined to amateurs by someone who wants to feel knowledgeable. Completely on par with first year psychology students or even someone who just took a psych class explaining "serotonin and dopamine, the chemicals that make you feel good" AHHHH WE GET IT COCKSUCKER

No, just got a touch of the 'tism. Same vibe would come across if we were talking about guns, guitar setups, or /tg/ shit. Any subject or hobby that has a billion options, variables, configurations, it's gonna grab people like me hard.

That's another PSA anons should be aware of. If you have anything of the sperg in you and you get into vaping, you are bound to sperg out for it. It will trigger every knowledge-addict tendency you have. Be aware of that before you dip your toe in.