American Renaissance General

What does Jow Forums think of American Renaissance?

What is American Renaissance's opinion on the jews/the JQ?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg
youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Um, what renaissance?

Jared doesn't bother with the JQ.

a dream of white american utopia

Jared is one of the smoothest talkers for white causes, but he does not tackle the jq at all. Find his long interview with the black woman from CNN in his house. Good stuff. Also, he is suing twitter and after the first amendment shit with trump this week, might actually win.

I reckon that The Golden One's speech was great in terms of its information and value, but poor in terms of delivery. Marcus really needs to improve his oratory skills, because the content of his message gets lost with the awkward pauses and movements he does under pressure.

Attached: 0_QpvTkuqs7ePwqdZ-.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

nick fuentes' was pretty good too

Amren is great. Also fuck the purity spirallers

They pretty much agree that jews are a problem but that we won't win if try to fight them directly. We don't have the numbers.

youre all jews.

Attached: Nick Fuentes.png (1675x417, 55K)

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg

fucking shill

A quite reliable group of patriots to the original America. I don't think Jews must be demonized or judged for their indolence, seeing as how they are highly intelligent individuals who should be able to be convinced (like Mark or Michael) of the righteousness of American Nationalism and Meritocracy. We may well need to appeal to Jews in particular to win money and fame--regardless of merit, and yes I agree there may be pernicious (for the White population) Jewish nepotism at university and wherever else (((they))) dwell.

Attached: jefferson on the jewas.png (1034x706, 897K)

Hey man, not all Jews are bad. I'm sure that out of the billions of people on this planet there is at least one, maaaybe two based Jews.

stfu

Attached: fuentess btfo 9.png (1920x992, 1.37M)

unironically fpbp

Never trust a man who worships a kike on a stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPIcwjFB1PY

Attached: 1235802945767.jpg (833x595, 116K)

Bump for best site on the internet.

Talking to the mainstream media is usually a bad idea but jared is the one guy than consistently gets the better of them even on their own platforms . His contributions more than make up for him not talking about the jq .

It's been dead and irrelevant for half a decade.

Amren boarder

Jesus christ. He could do a lot better.

a lot better tends to be roastie tier

What speech are you talking about?