United Africa superstate

A united Africa shall be a superpower in a few decades. We will build from the ashes and become the most powerful state/federation to ever exist.

You will no long be able to halt and hinder the progess of my people.

Screenshot this

Attached: 1d11011753caaffd98d9896ac45fe10175b47ac3667ab85f819aa66d4a986fb8.png (614x615, 312K)

GREATER WAKANDA WHEN

Never

Post hard evidence on this
It's easier said than done

Black hitler

Attached: kek.png (403x283, 27K)

>Let's build a multiethnic superstate
>It's never been attempted before
>What could possibly go wrong?

>Talks about superstate
>Hasn't even managed to create a simple state without the help of whitey
Absolute state of Wakandans

Attached: d7b.jpg (300x169, 13K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yo so funny boo...

>this post
>that flag
ugabuga bugege mugabuga?

Who said multiethnic?

You obviously have not studied Gengis Khan
America is also a Multiethnic state that seems pretty succesful to me

Oh yeah
Africans will unite as a brotherhood
There will be 0 whites all will be EXPELLED

No hard evidence at this moment in time, but the idea is brewing for a united Africa and with the right people the continent can transform rapidly. Stalin's 5 year plan or Hitler economic plan for example is perhaps a way to do it

From what I understand different tribes in a single country can't stand eachother. Don't see how an entire continent is suddenly going to get along.

I'm deadly serious, we have to choice to progress rapidly otherwise you people will exterminate us.
This is expressed openly on this forum. It's life or death!

You will be surprised how quickly people can unite and mobilize under the threat of extermination from the outside

Then have your blacks back Im sure you do want them.back

but wait how will you make a super state when you cant even make a functioning state

>all Africans are the same tribe
Dat's rayciss man. Niggers only stop killing each other when they kill whitey for a while instead.

America was only successful when it was 90% Anglo, German, and Irish.

lol - go pick my yams, faggot

WE WUZ AYRANZ AND SHIETZ
WE WUZ MASSTER RAZE AND SHIETZ

Attached: WEWUZ.png (494x569, 616K)

Only hundred 100% blacks should be allowed in Africa

>of my people
I always knew it, bong.

Attached: 1526552179324.png (471x471, 242K)

>Bong flag.

>implying central and southern Africans can do anything productive
all of human history proves you wrong
also africa is reserved for conventional warfare during WWIII, that's why we're purposefully keeping it undeveloped when much more exploitation could be taking place.

I support this. I'd rather die a thousand deaths in a black ethnostate then live another day in this Jewish farce.

that's actually a strong argument, we'd probably more unhappy living under african rule (no vidya and new braindrain tech every day), but they'd probably treat us with more respect than Jews do

>comparing medieval tribal autarchies
You do know people make Hitler the worst human ever because he did once what Genghis Khan and his contemporaries did every tuesday, right?

Attached: 1500129905523.jpg (600x448, 38K)

OP, neocolonialism will not allow this. It's already impeded the indigenous development of africa as it is. Do you think it's a coincidence that mostly western firms are involved in developing african infrastructure? Now china is beginning to cuck the dark continent from the whites AND the africans. This will only spur western firms to make their bids more competitive. You live on african soil, but benefit from white and western development.

African countries can't already handle their already existing multi ethnic artificial states. Countries gets balkanised and civil war brokes out every day there.
Not to mention those North Africans not wanting to be associated with niggers. There is more chance for an Arab superstate than a nigger superstate.
That doesn't meant I don't entertain the idea. I often imagine scenarios where the west declined, China and East Asia are the superpowers and the centres of the world and a united Arab theocracy, an Ethiopian empire and a South African federation are the next great powers.

When you say "we" but you're thousands of miles from Africa and living off someone else's sweat. Fucking hell the state of you.

Nigga, 'Africans' are not an ethnicity just like how 'Indians' or 'Asians' or 'European' is not. They might be considered the same thing in your mutt nation but not in their home states. EU is even less diverse than Nigeria and we already have discussed a lot on how a loose confederation like EU is facing because of its diversity.

>Genghis Khan
The Mongol Horde wasn't comprised of niggers. If it was, Ganghis Kang wouldn't have even been remembered by his own grandchildren.

that'd be great desu, big friendly ethnically-pure federal continents

Attached: 1507210582187.jpg (1165x540, 100K)

>Implying we don't want you to go back to Africa and make a black ethnostate there.

We WANT you to go back to Africa and to make a black ethnostate there.

black pride africa wide

Attached: 1502049598786.png (1123x769, 684K)

Wakanda when? They cannot even make the most basic things without external guidance and then they fuck it all up if you are not there doing it for them.

>A united Africa shall be a superpower in a few decades.

Like hell? You niggers are so fucking stupid. You never try. So just...die?

Attached: Liliths_little_bitch.jpg (1680x1050, 99K)

Sure, go for it!

That's only going to happen with white people in charge, which I'd like because they know what they're doing

Idc what ya do, if it gets you shitskins out of our countries. I say good luck to ya, would be nice to see you chimps catch up evolutionarily