Sweden YES

Laughing rape law edition

Attached: Capture.png (567x388, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/consent-app-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what happens when one party says consent was given and the other says it wasnt?

>except when the prosecution can't prove the Muslim rapist even understands the concept of consent

The woman is always right of course.

Somalis wherever they are must also rape. Shitskin rape will remain the same.
Only thing that will happen is that remaining white Svens will fall under the rape category and it will make up for the rapefugee crime number and level out stats just to keep this liberal nightmare utopia running.

The things liberals will do to salvage their backwards thinking system is beyond comprehension.

When will Svencucks wake up?

They will use it to downplay the rapes committed by immigrants.
>Swedes rape just as much as immigrants - just look at these new statistics!

Attached: dbp.jpg (360x360, 57K)

I don't get it isn't it still going to be word against word?

All these things going on in Sweden. I almost pity the svens.

>Did you just assu-

yes it is always {the Muslim}

Attached: 33.jpg (533x585, 59K)

You forgot to mention the law doesn't apply to Muslim and black men, and the women can withdraw her consent, if she explicitly consents before the intercourse but regret it the next day it's still a rape

Muslims have gotten away with rape in Europe using exactly that excuse. "Language barrier" too.

Its going to be word against word but the stigma of even being accused of rape will also be the same. I dont know what this will mean for false accusations, can a woman even be accused of lying about being raped after this?

pissy bitter wymen will definitely not use this to their advantage to ruin some ex

I raped myself when I didn't ask if it was okay to masturbate. I'm so triggered.

Attached: 1511841776527s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

I hate my government so much, how stupid do they have to be?

>wHeN WiLl u CuCks
Don't be a doofus. What can we do but vote right this election? "OH TAKE UP ARMS" and have Swedens military and neighbouring countries come and stomp us out quicker than we were established, believe it or not it's not a third world country, we can't just pick up old soviet AK's from some Albanian and run into the jungle to wage guerrila warfare. Then should we protest? Protests are held but they don't change a thing!

>YOU VOTED FOR THIS

No we didn't, they never said it like "oi we're gonna fuck up your country econimically how boot that?" that's not how it went down and if you think it is that black and white, that simple, that stupid, you're on the same level of intelligence of our government.

Biggest question I have for you though is why do you lack hope for your fellow European? Why do you believe everything that is said on Jow Forums and fake news as the fucking bees knees 100%? It is bad over here but by no means that bad, this law is merely a fucking pleb move of our retarded prime minister. It's soon election and I have hope, just as you should have hope in your fellow European and not lean back, kick up your feet and shit out that jew"y-y-you cuck" meme.

The people, and when I say the people I do not mean Ahmed and his delusional leftist girlfriend, or any other mutt that lives in Stockholm, Malmö or Göteborg (Did you know that there is a whole lot of Sweden outside those cities aswell? People on the internet fail to understand that simple fact), real Swedes. Are very much aware of this retardation happening, and without a voice and without another option what can we do but vote right? Recap regarding solutions. It's not the 1930's this is not a country that has miles of Soviet stock weapons sent to us easily accesable by bribing someone with a snickers wrapper..

We're awake Latvibro, I pray your country remains free of this madness. Rant over.

Attached: 1514329137179.png (497x686, 377K)

It just means they changed the law to be on par with most western countries. In other words you dont need marks or for there to be threats of violence in order to it to be rape.

So if I slap a girl playfully on the butt, it's now rape?

Attached: bootie.jpg (843x1500, 271K)

Yes. Foxnews is just clickbaiting the shit out of this law. Practically it changes absolutely nothing because the burden of proof is still on the prosecutor. It might help rape victims who don't have visible bruising or wounds from the assault but even thats questionable because thats usually the primary way to spot whether the rape accusation is real or not. Its a useless law, only there so the swedes current government would fare better in next elections.

>He doesn't have a stack of contracts ready to be signed stating that the signatory has agreed to perform coitus with the contract owner

Attached: 1478401735177.gif (210x210, 3.28M)

depends on the skin

*Unless they're Syrian refugees

Wonder if this would apply to muslims.

so then the only ones who will be punished are the swedish guys who listen to the law.

Gotcha

you see these stupid swedish fucks dont' know what to do, about the problem they have created themselves.
They keep thinking the immigrants they are letting in by the thousands are "just like them".

its' gonna take a generation of trying stupid shit like this, and it backfires (ie, rape bracelettes, women only concerts, trucks of peace) and many many other things before they realise "maybe we were wrong" but by that time, it's too late.

Everyone waving a flag in that picture, is a low IQ moron.

yup, it's just gonna take a muslim to say "i do not understand english" through an interpreter.
and "i thought she was giving consent" and that's that

the swedish judge cucks will be so conflicted. Do we still punish the little nigger even though he doens't understand our language. but that would make me look racist. So i think i will give him a pass

and that's that. this stupid law, goes out the window. And one that nigger gets free, he's gonna tell all his rapey friends and all of a sudden sweden is gonna have a language deficit amongs the black and arab people

>Swedish male gets Swedish female to sign yearly coitus contract
>Swedish female violates contract and claims it was rape
>"Contract invalid! The woman was raped! Report for mandatory sterilization and ball torture, goyim!"

>Swedish female gets abducted by brown Muslim
>Muslim rams his dick through her eyesocket and rapes her cerebral cortex
>"I dinna kno i cunna do dat"
>"Case dismissed! It was an accident!"

It's not even a joke

Attached: 1527001799791.png (887x713, 502K)

>Wonder if this would apply to muslims.

You know very well it won't.

>tfw you can't have sex with your blind mute gf now

Attached: 1519637141705.png (650x650, 10K)

Same shit it always end in. "He said, she said" and then the law is totally worthless. It was only to please feminists.

sweden will join the euro before 2020

There should be a consent app

>pass (((religious tolerance laws)))
>somehow only white Christians go to jail
Take a guess

Attached: 1524660940068.jpg (488x767, 110K)

>tfw this does nothing to prevent the rapes
>the only thing it does is to reduce the nativity of ethnic swedes even more.

Checked
Also, Swedish men will probably look to foreign girls and the only ones losing out on this bs-laws wil be the female incels who already can only get laid with niggers and mudshits.

Essential part of Talmudian parasitism is to destroy host population's ability to govern itself by attacking the host population's cohesion.
"Diversity is (((our))) strength."

Attached: talmudian_parasite_rabbi.jpg (1000x750, 231K)

you know.....your fucking on to something

Already exists

futurism.com/consent-app-blockchain/

It turns into he said, she said, which is what women and tradcucks want as it favors the woman.