British Government Hate Thread

In light of Tommy Robinson's recent prison sentence for daring to expose sandnigger rape gangs, let's have a thread dedicated to how awful our government and police are.

Attached: 1523536045027.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kSedg
youtube.com/watch?v=9KwcOMLwBOw
youtube.com/watch?v=tb1XQQ7Mpxc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hsf-jtFfVE
youtube.com/watch?v=UasVak7VM5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520700283024.jpg (657x805, 103K)

Attached: 1520943659388.jpg (666x824, 194K)

Attached: 1520698875455.jpg (576x632, 73K)

Attached: 1520697068143.png (846x807, 377K)

Attached: 1520697234458.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Eternal anglo BTFO

Attached: 1456510421026.jpg (680x458, 85K)

She's not wrong desu when the UK was still an empire rape gangs were always a thing in their savage colonies

Britbongs BTFO

>Talk about free speech is too dangerous to be heard

Is there a reason why Blizzard isn't suing the shit out of them for stealing Blizzard's overwatch logo?

She's trying to justify not being bothered enough to do anything about our daughters being raped by disgusting muslims. Surely you see the problem here.

Attached: 1525502728638.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

why not just start killing everybody like this? Literally why not -- is there something we would lose, what is there to lose at this point? I have nothing to lose, after watching this Tommy Robinson shit I fully understand now that the only way forward is killing. They'll never stop "deconstructing" everything, they'll never stop, they won't stop even when civilization is destroyed they'll simply keep going.

Those logos aren't the same m8

Attached: fuck the uk police.png (1018x656, 625K)

>Tommy Robinson's recent prison sentence for daring to expose sandnigger rape gangs
wasnt he on probation or some shit?

if you're on probation, and you're reporting when there is an explicit reporting ban (=doing something illegal). why is it surprising you end up in jail?

Attached: 1523572421631.jpg (660x894, 135K)

>Get brief respect for UK after Brexit
>Articles like these pop up
>Nevermind

Though I know that just like the Sweden yes memes things are blown out of proportion in many ways(don't get me wrong things are not looking good at all)

Absolutely

It's still too early for killing. The boomer cucks need to die out and the younger generation needs more time to shake off the multiculti brainwashing.

He was on probation correct. The reason he was on probation was because he got convicted of reporting on rape gangs earlier.
So essentially he did the same thing a while ago and that's the reason he was on probation.

He hasn't done anything wrong though. He was reporting rape gangs. The government are afraid of him because they don't want people to start thinking that diversity is in fact a weakness.

>what happened to free speech
I hate this line that British people keep saying when they get arrested. Once again, Britain has NEVER had a free speech law. Not for you, or any other normal citizen.

>normal citizen.
That's what they call peasants now?

Attached: uk-scotland-yard-anti-terror.png (581x730, 103K)

You're telling me people wouldn't have gotten away with this 60 years ago? Political correctness has become ridiculous in recent years.

but not the fucking gangs eh?

OK, so you're cool with that? Lmao, bootlicker faggot.

UK. So anyone know the exact time from where it started falling down??

Nope. That would be too bigoted and islamophobic!!!

>Limey cops have MP5's

Like giving a Ferrari to a fucking penguin

Attached: tenor (2).gif (330x166, 2.24M)

A FORT THIS WAS A FREE COUNTREH

BLOODY PC GONE MAD

Attached: download (2).jpg (211x239, 7K)

soothing talk is very cheap. it calms people down
what the UK fears is another northern Ireland situation.

Britain has been like this for a very long time.

Blairite propagada made it so 'discussion about immigration=racism' 20 years ago.

Orwells famous work written 69 years ago was about Britain, not Soviet Russia.

It's been a long road to Totalitarianism, it's not a new thing.

You want to see some of the tacticool shit they give the BTP.

Bare in mind these guys job is to police the trains and train stations. That's all.

Attached: IMG_2634.jpg (2761x3306, 327K)

It's funny how they bash other countries for unequalities and undemocratic rule, while themselves are a monarchy with unofficial and secretive caste system.

Attached: 1526383288806.jpg (425x503, 49K)

Attached: britain saudi.jpg (569x365, 32K)

Playing devil's advocate, by standing outside the court house and being a provocateur he's running the risk of getting the trial thrown out on some stupid contempt technicality. Our court system tries very hard to stop trials turning into tue kind of circus you see in America.

If you're gun-free, they don't need them

Attached: confused dean.gif (400x226, 1.81M)

this is why we left, broke off and created a specific constitutionally protected free speech

Aj/m Jaкob Яatšhyt
Ju/v prôbobli nεvor hœrd ʌv mi

>Кor Vækjuum

Attached: CorvaxInGondoland.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

It is more than close enough to infringe.

They've definitely been getting progressively worse over there, though. Some of this bullshit is absolutely insane.

that's your fucking police commissioner? jesus

>nigger on mophead
>fucks up police car
>films it
>drives off
>posted on internet
>police can't do anything

Attached: bong-police.png (483x510, 327K)

This is my favorite police story though lol

Attached: bonged.png (657x541, 46K)

We also didn't have a police force until 1822. The police today are operating with increasing power over the population. This is why the police were not armed, so the police couldn't abuse their power.

Attached: retard.jpg (600x600, 182K)

to be honest pol. I cant' even read these headlines anymore. Sorta makes me sick

the political correctness has swung so far left, that britian isn't even a meme at this point, it's not even sad at this point, it's gone way beyond that. It's just fucking outright disturbing.

Well that's shit then

>OK, so you're cool with that?
Nowhere in my post did I imply this.

WE SHOULD BE FUCKIN ANGRY YOU CUNT
IF WE FALL YOURE NEXT CUNT

He wasn't the only one outside filming tho

>IF
Top kek. The U.K. is a very unique place when it comes to all of this.

We never had free speech laws but historically we never needed them. England especially used to be just as freedom loving as America. The American Revolution wasn’t about freedom of speech after all, but about not being represented at all in parliament. Even when they broke away, only certain people were allowed to vote, for centuries, just like Britain.

Now Britain has this situation where the average person has never had to deal with minority crime and rape gangs from the Middle East but runs head first into a government which knows full well that the laws can be turned on the population at a whim. 100, 50, hell even 25 years ago this country was a totally different place. I grew up without ever seeing a non-white person. I don’t even recognise this country anymore.

Attached: 56dda99d5b2d0d29e43405de21bc024a.jpg (750x1063, 168K)

archive.is/kSedg

youtube.com/watch?v=9KwcOMLwBOw

youtube.com/watch?v=tb1XQQ7Mpxc

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hsf-jtFfVE

youtube.com/watch?v=UasVak7VM5A

Waiting for the Brits to riot over this. Still waiting. Still waiting......

... well hating Jews has been part of world-wide culture for millennia, why do they object to that then?

WE SHOULD BE MAD. LITERALLY MAD.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)