The Truth (for once)

So what does Jow Forums think Tommy was REALLY jailed for?
1: Exposing pedo's and leaving pervy elites with their arses hanging out
2: Pointing out that the "traffic accident" which killed 3 young boys was in reality probably a terrorist pavement driving exercise re-labelled for political inclusivity points
3: Holding a tranny dance-off right outside Mummy May's Westminster pied-à-terre
4: Being a little bit too annoying and getting a little bit too big for his boots
5: Showing everybody that Britains new Home Secretary isn't going to put up with any free speech haram nonsense
6: All of the above

Attached: tommy-robinson-silent.jpg (930x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43628494
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/26/driver-admits-killing-three-teenage-boys-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

/our/ martyr

Things are about to get really messy really quickly.

Er...dunno. Some bloke who just dissapeared.
Let's all just stop talking about him now.
(uncomfortable shuffling of feet ensues)

>Renditioning of political dissidents.
Soon you bongs will be cheering on the attacks of fellow brits in broad daylight.

I'm not British, I can't do that. I'm fairly sick of the state of things and don't care if some people unrighteously burn for it to fix it. I just want things to get better.

Fuck this Israel supporting clown.

t. Mo

t.
Nice to know divide and conquer still works

Attached: brazil_1985.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

You should care about this. You'll be next.

"Militias will be formed."

This lad predicted that Militias will be formed. I'm telling you boys, its coming. Its coming very soon. With every stunt like this the state only benefit the effort of the people.

You know you are right that freedom of speech laws in the UK are retarded. That he should NOT be in jail or remanded for what he has done or did do, but does not detract from the point he is a useless idiot put on his pedastal by the media as some keystone cops right wing figure.
I cannot openly agree or support ANYONE who agrees and supports Israels actions.

You're assuming he's a native brit.

Their reasoning is irrelevant, because they don't have to give any reasoning. They're not accountable to anyone. They're goons.

Fuck off leaf and Island Convict. What should I assume by your flag and instashilling?

7) being an insufferable faggot

he is a great man for your nation. i first heard about him while watching an EDL documentary i was referred to on /b/. I ended up ordering his "Enemy of The State" book due to interest. It was an incredible read. One of those books you proudly put on your shelf after reading, instead of donating to a library.

oh you said why was he jailed.

Quite simply he is a political prisoner. He was jailed to stiffle dissent

>muh single issue politics.
People like you are the reason this country is fucked.
Any coward can find some bullshit reason to sit on his hands and do nothing. It isn't hard.
Standing up for a principle, any principle, is hard. And clearly too much for someone like you.
To be honest, I can't even understand why someone as lazy as you would even bother to post.
Do you think you're going to sway my opinion or something?
Do you actually think I will listen to the measured gravitas of some random lazy-ass naysayer?

Fellow bongs, today we march for justice.

Attached: 787199513.png (630x322, 43K)

prayers and thoughts for you brave souls!

Lol I can't wait to add "master race" photos to my collection.

Hope you have a nice day and all. Justice is long dead in this country and I am sure Tommy could just tap up his Israeli friends for some shekles.

Short walk to the Home office.
Nice.

Honestly I don't really support Tommy but I support his right to freedom of speech.

When you jail a man for speaking you do not prove him a liar, merely that you fear what he has to say.

I agree with you 100% on this.
My point is your access to justice in the UK correlates directly to your access to money. I know Tommy's backers will see him ok.
What about poor fuckers homeless because banks take their houses, I will save my sympathies for those more deserving.

Time to see how much of a bunch of pussies the British are. This should be a call to topple the government and remove all of the corrupt assholes that are responsible for this shit.

He's a 5'7" manlet. Nothing will be accomplished from him.

This is going to be the biggest shit storm for your country since the protestant reform. Once you use state power to silence speech every single ideological group is going to try to get a hold of that power. That's part of the reason why we have the separation of church and state to begin with.

>they actually think something will come from this except some lame Liberalist rally of 200 people

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

>want things to get better
you don't realize how this story ends yet, do you?

Attached: 1409246415723.gif (480x270, 382K)

I'm hoping for a more peaceful solution.

Have him killed then, Mohammed, see what happens. I fucking dare you.

Honestly.

Fuck this kike.

Attached: A52BE777-4CCC-4794-86B6-7CFC38C763FF.png (1536x2048, 214K)

>People like you are the reason this country is fucked
no i believe it's all your sandniggers and state centralized power nigel

I was at Hyde Park a few weeks ago, he managed to get 1200 people or so out.

Gonna need a livestream.

Attached: refugees.jpg (700x845, 127K)

oi you got a loicense for that peaceful solution m8

Tommy Robinson is a joke figure in the UK due to his portrayal in the media. I find him a joke as he supports Israel.
There is little to noone who cares about him and the majority of the UK are leftist faggots.
Sorry for the reality check.

I'm hoping someone else will be able to stream, I'm literally too poor to afford data, no joke.

>I can't wait to add "master race" photos to my collection.

Attached: 1505175519663m.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

Yeah but many of those were FLA

He won't be killed. He'll get boiling sugarwater poured on his face and then he'll live the rest of his melted face life in hiding while the media will only report it as an "assault" so in the common persons mind it was just a beating.

And not a single Britbong will do anything about it.

Screencap this.
anglo lies

>anglo lies
KYS

the real question is will sargon be there bloated and sweating while selling kekistani liberalist (tm) t-shirts?

Which wouldn't even exist if people like you weren't all
>not the jooz...not my problem
After his latest video he'd probably get lynched.
People are genuinely angry about this.

Mark meecham
Julian assange
Tommy robinson
Melanie Shaw

All people that the UK are holding as political prisoners in my opinion. Fuck this gay world.

Was there a policeman behind you?

Assange is probable dead
Tommy is controlled opposition
Mark Meecham is based
Melanie Shaws case is a disgrace.

The policeman’s not there anymore, you can say whatever you want now

Nope as much as their are a set of Khazar Milkers encouraging yours. Go on release your anger from being cut.

Based leaf. Tommy has more balls than most Brits at this point. He talked the talk, and walked the walk. Most others cucks in the UK say nothing, or just whinge on the internet.

Attached: 1526575567004.jpg (300x195, 19K)

The cops will machine gun all of you for Islamophobia

When you jail a man for breaking his bail conditions it is perfectly understandable.

Hope in one hand, and shit in the other. When the murder rate in Londonstan surpasses the murder rate in New York city, your dreams of a peaceful solution are gone.

Anyone who thinks the solution to the issues facing the West is a peaceful one is delusional. The media is closed, protest is closed, cultural influence is closed. They are purposefully forcing you toward violence so they can call you violent and arrest all of you. The UK is a country of corporatist faggots, just like every other Western country, and it doesn't give a shit about saving itself and so it never will.

No-one can save Tommy except by force

You fags need to go all in or fold and find a disconnected place to live out the rest of your days. The time for revolution is now, and the only way to wake the people is with revolution.

He shouldn't be in trouble in the first place. Why the hell are so many of you just taking it? This is only going to get worse the more you accept it.

Wake up! There is a problem here.

Lol

Attached: 603902402.png (618x422, 47K)

Why won't they confirm he's been jailed? Why won't they say where he's being held?
These are human rights violations. You don't protect someone's rights by taking away somone else's.

Filming outside a courthouse is breaking conditions? Being hauled in front of a judge, then sentenced to 13 months in prison in around 4 hours is perfectly understandable? Gagging news organizations from reporting this story is freedom of the press? This is English justice?
Keep convincing your self your free, and ready that suitcase for your relocation so your house or flat can be used to house government sponsored refugees.

Attached: 1526580280689.jpg (600x349, 41K)

Stop being so dramatic. The lawyers will look to secure his release after he broke his bail conditions. I applaud him for doing so if he thought it was right but it's hardly a need for a re-enactment of the dirty dozen.
As you dont live in the UK I can confirm that nobody rlly gives a fuck about Tommy Robinson and he is not relevant at all in political discourse.

I swear to god some of you are fucking retarded cops trying to downplay the situation.

They can't, because they know it will cause problems.

Because he hasnt been jailed he has just be held for breaking bail conditions.
Its the weekend
That means you are held till monday? Have you never been arrested?

>Be British
>Have a million man street protest to oppose entering the illegal American lead war against Iraq
>Government elites chortle and go ahead with it any way

>Flash forward a decade and a bit
>OI M8 LETS AV A PROTEST, THAT WILL SHOW EM

KEK
Varg was right, whites might have a fairly high average IQ but there are still countless idiots.

None of this happened.
Do you understand the british legal system?

He has been held till Monday as it is the weekend for breaking his bail conditions.

Something isn't right here. You're on Jow Forums and you're not for freedom of speech. they've sent in agents of some kind.

>Yeah but many of those were FLA

Only maybe a core of about 30-40%. You'd be amazed at how many relatively normal looking people turned up with no ties to the EDL, football groups etc.

>anglo lies

Just watch a stream of it.

He was sentenced to 13 months in prison in around 4 hours, and if Tommy is put in GP, he'll be dead inside 6 months.

(((THEY))) are scared

I wish he'd fuck off to the colonies and shill his media bollocks where it's appreciated, he's the last sort of person we want as the public face of nationalism. It got rid of Piers Moron well enough.

And what's your source for this? There is a current news blackout on this.

Based Raheem, good lad.

No he hasnt. No he wont.

Just my opinioin as so many convinced I am some sort of policeshillbot.

Now I'm wondering if they requested permission for this march, I don't want to be kettled

The same source you are using to be sure of whats happened.
My source is a slightly more detailed knowledge of the UK legal system than you. PS its different here.

>After his latest video he'd probably get lynched.
>People are genuinely angry about this.
People are angry over his dumb normie video on Islamic prison gangs? He'll be lynched over that?

It's entirely consistent with standard practice. When Plod wants to make your life shit he doesn't need to break any rules or call in spooks to do it.

>Have you never been arrested?
Many times. But I love the way you make it sound like an everyday thing.
He was sentenced by the court (this is confirmed...case closed). This was mid afternoon Friday. People have confirmed that he got 13 months, and that the judge didn't give a shit about his safety when being sent down.
Why are you spewing this shit? We KNOW he's been jailed for over a year. They just won't officially confirm it.
has it right. Cowards.
The Leeds court record confirmes it's case closed. He's not held, he's sentenced.
Stop making shite up.

No. They are angry about Tommy, and Sargon just threw him into a meat grinder to save his sorry ass.

>Monday
do you understand the British Bank Holiday system ?

Attached: A396062D-88A4-49A8-B583-8EE37FAECF58.jpg (750x919, 197K)

Didn't seem like his fans had any problem with his video though, had like 10k likes and 250 dislikes

>2: Pointing out that the "traffic accident" which killed 3 young boys was in reality probably a terrorist pavement driving exercise re-labelled for political inclusivity points
What is this about? There was something similar in Amsterdam where a muslim ran his car into a crowd and it was later blamed on his "low blood sugar levels" (no joke) but I haven't heard of this incident.

Heh. The old ones are still the best, got to give the filth credit for that.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/26/driver-admits-killing-three-teenage-boys-crash/

Really? He is not going to prison for 13 moths? Why is this reported by independent journalists like Southern then? Your right, I don't understand English law. Explain to me how Muslim grooming gangs in Telford have operated for over 20 fucking years while the police do nothing. Explain to me how a nobody shitposter is arrested, tried and convicted for teaching a pug dog to do a trick. Explain to me how re-tweeting a story or post by someone in the UK can land in you jail. Explain to me why the murder rate in London is now higher than New York fucking city M8. Go on then, explain this fair and even keeled English justice system.

Attached: 1524901635442.jpg (576x768, 73K)

Hey

Ok I am not trying to make shit up. I am not some government bot trying to wind all the meatheads up.
I was going by what I know the information is. If what you saying is correct and I am completely wrong then I will personally donate money to his cause for misrepresenting his case.
We will see come next week what the true state of play is.
Again you are right. I live in Scotland our bank holidays are different and we dont have one on Monday, as an asside our legal system is also different and might have afforded Tommy a few more rights.

It sure is different.

Attached: 1525392614835.jpg (1200x795, 162K)

>our legal system is also different and might have afforded Tommy a few more rights.
The ugly dog says you're talking bollocks.

I dont believe he is going to jail although you a certain otherwise. Laura Southern is an efame thott not some warrior of justice. Also she is a yank so I would assume a level of ignorrance.
Also the murder rate isnt higher.

I sure don't have a problem with what he did not say. Speaking the truth will get you arrested, and Carl needs to be there for his family. If you read the comments in that video, he's starting to re-think his stance on not leaving the UK. Sooner or later, he will have to, or get thrown in prison. I really can't imagine how that guy must feel right now. He has some serious soul searching to do.

Scots law is a bastard hybrid of English law and whatever they nicked from the various Euros they were sucking off while plotting rebellions together. Any legal system that can return a verdict of "we can't prove you did it, but you did it didn't you" isn't the best IMO.

She's a fucking leaf, but close enough.

Mr Meechams case was not the law it was down to the discression of the local judge who found what he did offensive rather than funny like most people did.
This was more a humour bypass on the judges part than 1984 come true.

What case is that.

Ok can we all agree that no matter if you live in Scotland Wales USA England wherever that your access to justice relates directly to the amount of money you spend on lawyers and not some superior sets of law.
I am sure on this account that Mr Robinson will be free next week as his backers have the deepest of pockets.