Have you ever seen a muslim girl: drinking alcohol, smoking, taking drugs?

Have you ever seen a muslim girl: drinking alcohol, smoking, taking drugs?

Attached: 18582292.jpg (398x594, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video36357279/tour_of_booty_-_rag_tag_crew_of_american_soldiers_pick_up_some_arab_pussy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, I need one of them though.

I somehow convinced one to suck my dick in college, and she knew what she was doing...

Yes , I've even had a few eating pepperoni pizza and drinking alcohol .

Yes

yes, yes and yes

Yes, but it's less common

Muslim girls are the biggest Tradthots

This

Bosniaks are as much Muslim as the typical American is Christian.

Yes. And during ramadan too.

I saw two on bourbon street and guffawed but gen felt bad as we all have a right to tourism

Attached: IMG_0371.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Yes. I knew one in high school who was a huge slut who used to smoke hash and wanted to own dogs. She's slept around with/beat off numerous boys and had cold sores around her mouth. She even once ran off to Germany where she had a miscarriage. She's known to be a legitimate stalker.

Yes

Yes, every day unfortunately.
How do I control my 9yo wives?

Yes for alcohol and smoking

Yes
At university especially

Yes
Countless times
No

I haven't seen a Muslim girl I'd have anything fun to do with, no.

When I was in high about 16 I had a brief muslim girlfriend. She was 14. I fucked her. Not long after her parents took her out of school and she disappeared. They moved completely away and this was in 2003-2004 before social media. They didn't honor kill her but I never did see her again.

She used to try to convert me to Islam.

Not by her own will,they wicked when drugged

Yes

stepmom is turkish we drink Efes and smoke cigs, she doesn't wear a hajib and one time we got drunk and realized we both hated the jews (common for arabs though)

>]
Too young for that life but i was friends with a muslim girl who had a crush on me. We would talk, hug and generally be good friends. Only inside of school, outside of school, we didnt know eachother. Did not realize she had a crush on me until months later after i graduated.

Attached: 1942853.jpg (428x344, 25K)

yes

Attached: muslim woman betrays allah.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

her dad taught her

Should've seen Indonesia

yes, but got stoned short after

Yes

One was a mathematician married to an Oreo of a black guy who was also a mathematician. She drank, smoked pot in private, and talked a lot about what a skank she was when she was younger and how much of a headache she gave her parents. Now she’s got a kid and is pretty much a normal western working mom.

The other is currently only 17 and a friend of my brother’s, but she’s a total secret skank. She mimics the Kylie Jenner style and wears really tight clothes that show off her enormous tits. I hear stories of her sucking off black dudes and getting pounded behind the school quite a lot. Though honestly she’s not 100% because I think she’s part Hispanic.

The last wore the head scarf and went to college with me. She loved alcohol but would make us swear not to mention it. She also thought puppies were cute and wanted one but never got it. Her boyfriend and her had sex regularly and she would occasionally dance for us at parties, strip teasing us for attention.

Attached: adam_vollmoengi.jpg (434x505, 44K)

Yes but they just wear the rag scarf and wear the muslim name as an accessory. Also get a kick when they're coated in heavy make up and call themselves a "modern muslim"

One muslim grill snuck up behind me and grabbed my ass once, another fell in love with me and used to blush and get a cracked voice when we talked. Both of them wore veils

Aside from that the drinking, smoking and other such things are usually things the muslim men do

You commit haram, you pay the Sharia Toll

Attached: ShariaToll.jpg (590x350, 50K)

Holy shit yes, you'd be shocked just how degenerate these cunts are.

I have 100% fucked one who was on exchange at uni for a few weeks. Don't think she was that devout but still wore a hijab. She left it on once and I think I came a litre in her.

From Iran, a desert goddess.

yes

Or her brother, is she has one

Attached: the cure for all women.jpg (520x397, 27K)

now that i think about it, i have never seen a muslim woman. what the fuck

Hoejabis

Yes, our turks do it all the time

Allah praises those who teach women their proper place.

MASHALLAH

Attached: learn their place mashallah.jpg (338x309, 35K)

tfw no cutie trying to convert you.

Yes to all. Also you know theyve found a backdoor to prevent their virginity right?

yes, they are absolute degenerates

Not 100% Muslim? What the fuck are on about faggot?

Yes, muslim women smoke a lot

imagine being a cutie smokin pot and then getting stoned for it

>From Iran
She is a shiite, not true muslim

Attached: shiites.png (305x172, 70K)

Bosni-bro said it. Hell, I even saw one touching a man´s ass in Barcelona (no other churka was around).
Also let´s remember: highest unwanted pregnancies come from muzzies, an therefore abortions (confirmed by some newspaper here) and hymen reconstructions (number one in muzzie cunt-trees)

Attached: 1426006955015.png (849x724, 52K)

yes

Attached: 1522761421447.png (640x523, 419K)

this

we're not ar*bs little burger. never resemble a Turk to an ar*b, especially not to her face

LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO

>meemri.tv

kek

LBGT muslim?

This

it has been like a year now that you mention it . feels great

Let’s fight Euro-ISIS by turning these bitches into roastie thots.

Typical behavior of a women that got raped as a child

This is what happens when you don't supervise a women. They are like animals, you need to train them constantly, establish dominance, and show them who is Alpha.

Attached: train them.jpg (590x350, 41K)

>t. amerifatlard

Attached: 1527211190781.png (897x933, 65K)

when i was in singapore they all smoked/drank. they claimed to smoke weed

>Typical behavior of a women that got raped as a child
>RAPED AS A CHILD

Attached: raped as a child.jpg (448x328, 31K)

singapore isn't a muslim country. you're probably thinking of malaysia

it's all the same to me bud.

Yes, they act like hypocrites in my country. They talk like scrubs, bully other girls, drink, fart, act like degenerates, and then think they're modest because they wear a headscarf. Pathetic. Either join in with Western society or leave. And why do these cherry picked images of Muslim women always look European or as close as possible? 99% of Muslims are short, fat, dark, hairy.

Yes, I did.

>German flag

Now you are gonna be New Caliphate of Germanistan, with the Adhan calls every day 5 times a day.

Attached: NewGermanistan.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

Yes

Smoking, yes
Drinking, yes
Drugs, yes

But then I am at an american university.

Hit them with the worst weapon imaginable: Third Wave Feminisim

#Jilboobs

>Have you ever seen a muslim girl

yes, unfortunately

Oh, yeah. Lot of those around at universities.

They wear shorts/tight jeans, loose fitting shirts that show a bit of cleavage, boots with high heels, and then a hijab to cover their hair, which I've always found a bit useless if your tits are basically hanging out and the precise outline of your ass can be seen when you walk.

Same with most Albanians. They're like the Christmas Catholics of Muslims.

>Aside from that the drinking, smoking and other such things are usually things the muslim men do
Checked; and this is true as well. The Muslim girls usually limit themselves to extreme thottery; the guys are sleazy junkies/dealers, gamblers and alcoholics, and then later in life they become radicals to try to "atone" for those sins.

But i've fucked a lot of them

>smoking
yes a lot

Whats the diff. and why their is so much hate?

wouldnt mind a weed smoking mudslime gf 2bh

yea. Pretty much every single muslim girl in France does all of that. Trashiest people I know were muslim

In 50 years, probably

if you haven't, you've never met a muslim girl.

Yes, and they are damn tight and extremely submissive in bed. A bit hairy tho.

>50
delusional fuck

What do they call them? Beurettes?

About half of the Muslims in this country are from a similar background (North Africa), so I can sympathize.

yup, she drank alcohol and eventually she gave me a handjob, plus she has nice tits

>They wear shorts/tight jeans, loose fitting shirts that show a bit of cleavage, boots with high heels, and then a hijab to cover their hair, which I've always found a bit useless if your tits are basically hanging out and the precise outline of your ass can be seen when you walk.

Pic is solution. Problem solved. Allah favors those who are fashionable.

Attached: niqab.jpg (480x640, 88K)

Yeah, I would say that the balanced muslims that follows the rules of Islam while integrating well enough into western society are the ones in the middle class and above while the sharia degenerates are mostly found in the shittier parts of the country

Yes.

Around here there are only two places where you’ll see Muslims: either waiting for the bus, or at their job stocking shelves at wal mart. Never any other place, not even any mosques in my city. Never see them at bars, etc.

>Have you ever seen a muslim girl: drinking alcohol, smoking, taking drugs?
Not sure but i saw this

xvideos.com/video36357279/tour_of_booty_-_rag_tag_crew_of_american_soldiers_pick_up_some_arab_pussy

>Have you ever seen a muslim girl: drinking alcohol, smoking, taking drugs?

All three, and I even fucked her.

My dads next door neighbor is Sunni Lebanese, the wife smokes, but then again they're not what you would call devout muslims.

Yea. Nafris are big degenerates

The problem is, we're getting 95% shitty ones.

I met one Muslim in my life who was decent. That's out of dozens.

Yep
>muslim girl at my work drinks
>muslim at my brothers old job drank and smoked weed. Thought she was a gangsta nigger
>guy at my dads work smoked, drank and gambled