Tommy robinson is more useful to us as a martyr. if he dies at the hands of muslims in prison...

tommy robinson is more useful to us as a martyr. if he dies at the hands of muslims in prison, everything he's ever said becomes valid forever. he'll go from being that one guy amongst a sea of people who spent their life speaking out against islam to an unforgettable figure that might even have created the tipping point for the older nationalists in the country to become radicalised.

Attached: STJ.png (578x348, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE
youtube.com/watch?v=fF766GRMDiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbv3ej0PoMs
youtube.com/watch?v=bsYp9q3QNaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OD-BRJdnUsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately true.

This is going to get shitty, everyone feels it. Actually, scrap that, it already was shitty when doctors diagnosed one of the child prostitutes as infertile due to being raped too many times.

Attached: images (18).jpg (300x180, 8K)

I agree

You should become a martyr for incels.

>he'll go from being that one guy amongst a sea of people who spent their life speaking out against islam to an unforgettable figure that might even have created the tipping point for the older nationalists in the country to become radicalised.

it's working for my familly , they are slowly starting to hate the Tories for what they have done and are doing

when we say the left can't meme... this is what we are talking about.

The digits from yesterday predicts that something is coming.

Attached: fa9b3ffe3729bf3149f6c33375d48841.png (1293x565, 120K)

>be monarch
>want to abolish parliament
>create mass social dissonance
>radicalise the pakis
>martyr tommy robinson
>arm nationalists
>nationalist swear loyalty to monarch
>coup
>war
>1000 years Windsor Reich

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

You have a long way to go if you still treat your government as a parties, and not a monolithic parasite

Attached: 2932b3d0a2a56e2d8d9d33386587c8af.jpg (1500x1000, 214K)

its too bad it would never happen. the world is fucking gay and boring and riddled with jewish bureaucracy now not like in the past

if tommy is martyred i guarantee there will be blood

Bump

Bump

>the tipping point for the older nationalists in the country to become radicalised.

Attached: TOPTIER.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

Tommy Robberson looks like a fucking chav

....Ok ?

Uh, no - that isn't how martyrism works.... try again.

martyr
noun
a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
"the first Christian martyr"
verb
kill (someone) because of their beliefs.
"she was martyred for her faith"
synonyms: put to death, kill, make a martyr of, martyrize;

The police are complicite in the child rape. This makes the police a child rape gang themselves in my eyes.

I understand that logic, but the problem is that Tommy has been so successfully vilified among the normies that they won't listen to the logic. They have already made their excuses as to why this arrest was perfectly OK and those excuses will be repeated in the press if it ever gets to the point where the BBC actually wants to comment on this story.

he is a zionist anyway

>child prostitutes infertile from all the rapings
Holy fuck either the bongs start firebombing those cucks in uniforms or they will be king cuck forever

yeah he's a good goy... but he's /our/ good goy

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-26 Watchdog probing 194 complaints against Rotherham sex ring police.png (647x492, 75K)

I fucking wish, been saying this ever since I found out that soldiers swear an oath of loyalty to the queen upon joining. I hope a future monarch will risk English Civil war part 2: electric boogaloo by finally taking out the trash in parliament, for the good of the people.

Attached: ry446.jpg (388x443, 66K)

Attached: th1.jpg (195x166, 14K)

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Attached: 1527298904123.jpg (404x538, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

Attached: 19e2d99b44b39273f6835e9b72b953d7_lgm-exhibition1-1156-577-c.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

Don't start quarrels, bin those morals

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-26 Councillors and police 'had sex' with Rotherham abuse victims(1).png (763x1207, 752K)

You're a piece of shit for even suggesting this
KYS

>muh feelings
Fuck off you weak Christian dog

first d u b s decides how long he survives in prison
i vote for last 2 digits days

this is extremely jewish thinking

How

is this why they give everybody involved a free pass and shut everyone down talking about it
how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Attached: 1502486127123.png (941x887, 199K)

Bump

Capitalizing off the risks and sacrifices of others, exploiting people's misery and oppression, showing a glaring lack of loyalty or compassion to members of your own race. (Giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one.) Attacking white people at their distaste for your shameless exploitative behaviour with muh kike on a stick. All in all pretty fucking kikey

Attached: oy vey2.jpg (800x430, 51K)

rerolling for last 2 digits

well said

Just do the Imam killing thing the fed or whoever it is keeps talking about.
Imagine being the guy who starts the civil war in the UK and saves Britain.
*knock knock*
*Assylam alkeykum?*
*Doof*
Not exactly hard.

>it's working for my familly , they are slowly starting to hate the Tories for what they have done and are doing
And Labour is any better?
Seriously, you guys are just like us in this respect: your elites are against you-as-a-people and want to replace you.

The only three things we have going for us here in the US are (1) Trump, who is against the elites; and (2) the Second Amendment and our guns; and (3) most importantly, many of us are Praying.

Attached: UK-vote-labour.jpg (700x612, 83K)

Who is this eceleb shitter? What's I miss?

One of the last three days of Ramadan.
Likely in a 'riot' where they "couldn't guarantee his safety".

Attached: EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SURF.gif (230x172, 1.33M)

>Who is this eceleb shitter?
Tommy Robinson is an Englishbloke who's stood up and talked out against the Islamification-of and replacement-of English culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=fF766GRMDiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbv3ej0PoMs

underrated

jew thread

Attached: lemon sage.jpg (1936x2582, 779K)

He will survive and successfully tear apart the muzzie controlled prison system from the inside.

If he died in jail they'd put a D notice on the news.
The next you'd hear is he committed suicide by tying his hands behind his back and shooting himself in the forehead.

>Holy fuck either the bongs start firebombing those cucks in uniforms or they will be king cuck forever
Protip: It’s the latter

youtube.com/watch?v=bsYp9q3QNaQ

It's interesting to see that Britain seems to be giving the apartheid approach to its own fucking people.

Oh shit, digits say Tommy Robbinson confirmed for Bane

Attached: the fire rises.jpg (259x194, 7K)

except no pop groups singing songs to help gain his freedom like mandela had.

>shooting
no guns in brit jails lad

>kys 4 me, the fat lazy bigot, who can't stand up for myself
Utterly disgusting sentiment, you are not better than the muzzies.

Wait what? Is he going to prison?

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>muzzie controlled prison system
Source?

I have an english engineer in my team. He told us shit stories about drunken neighbours from India, where the woman left him because of violence, but he had like kek lawyers and forced at least the 16j boy back at home. When he then beat some stripper he ordered, the cops again didn't arrest him.
They wanted to have a meeting with the locals cops, and they refused to meet because "Its clear what the meeting will be about and they can't do anything if the "prostitute", "his wife" or "his kids" file no charges". Month later he finally gots mad and tried to attack his wife with acid, but was too drunk and got half of it on the back of a old woman. Got two years, after 12 month out because full prisons. But at least he lost is job and had to move out, so that was a plus. Now a polish family lives there with 12 people, renting out two rooms each for 4 handymen. That was the moment he moved to the main land.

The thousands of child rapes didn’t do much, this won’t either. Too many cucked cowards.

Is British parliament stacked to the rafters with Jews like Americas government?

Your only hope is if someone like Nigel Farage ran for PM and won. Your labour party is not much better. You need UKIP, fucking badly.

The entire planet needs to be fucking cleansed at this point. Every government is just horribly corrupt and full with the worst people imaginable.
We all know who has to go first.

Attached: shekel me this.png (615x750, 567K)

>tommy robinson is more useful to us as a martyr. if he dies at the hands of muslims in prison
Agreed 100%.

when we say youre an obese and easily triggered faggot..this is what we are talking about.

Supporting political martyrdom makes you no better than the lefties. Tommy Robinson is your ally, and you should all have his back instead of rubbing your hands like scheming kikes.

Attached: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (451x425, 85K)

IN EXCESS OF TWO THOUSAND PATRIOTS PEACEFULLY PROTESTING IN WHITEHALL

THEY REQUEST ALL

PATRIOTS
NATIONALISTS
CONCERNED CITIZENS

TO LAWFULLY ASSEMBLE AND PEACEFULLY PROTEST - TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH TOMMY ROBINSON AND MAKE THEIR WAY THERE AND TO CONTINUE THIS PROTEST INDEFINITELY

IN EXCESS OF TWO THOUSAND PATRIOTS PEACEFULLY PROTESTING IN WHITEHALL

THEY REQUEST ALL

PATRIOTS
NATIONALISTS
CONCERNED CITIZENS

TO MAKE THEIR WAY THERE AND TO CONTINUE THIS PROTEST INDEFINITELY
BRACE YOURSELVES )4)4)ALL(7(7(- THE HEAVENS CRASH AND THUNDER WITH THE ANGRY, SOULS, MINDS, MOUTHS AND HEARTS OF THE OPPRESSED BRITISH PEOPLE
)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL HAVE JUSTICE FOR TOMMY

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL HAVE JUSTICE

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL MAKE THIS WRONG RIGHT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT BE RULED BY TYRANTS

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SUBMIT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT LAY DOWN LIKE NAKED, SOULLESS BODIES

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT BE URINATED UPON BY THE ESTABLISHMENT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THIS EVIL

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SAY ''THANK YOU, MASTER!''

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT GIVE IN TO FATALISM

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT GIVE IN TO DEFEATISM

#IAMREDACTED
#FREEREDACTED
#TRR

Attached: 1457465485882.gif (301x301, 28K)

How are people not dying over this?

Attached: wut.png (1139x1499, 1.75M)

>tommy robinson is more useful to us as a martyr. if he dies at the hands of muslims in prison
yes, like that british guy that was killed in prison after leaving some bacon outside a mosque

I still remember all those amazing protests and shiet... changed everything...

he gets it

left and right, two wings of the same vulture

>Tommy Robinson is your ally
hardly, he's an alt-lite faggot who'll probably die now without ever having the liberty to actually speak the truth. He's a hardcore zionist and he has shitskin and muslim family. He's always been Milo 2.0. There's nothing wrong with martyrdom either, wouldn't you sacrifice yourself to awaken your people? The answer better be yes.

True though a grim prospect. I'd happily take part in a coup if necessary. The traitors in charge should be hanging from the streetlights along with the two legged insects we call "Muslims". I do hope that if he is killed in prison that this is the final waking call though after Rotherham, Telford and the countless other cases I am doubtful. If nothing happens following his death then I'll happily do something even if I have to do so alone.

Sure no AKs and RPGs in mosques either.

keep believing your government propaganda

If you think peaceful protest will change anything at this point you are delusional

genuine question, why do lefties love the taste of sandnigger dicks so much?

When we say blank... this is what we're talking about.

copy and paste this ebic mem, just remember to replace blank with something funny! Alright guys ready to do this. One, two, three, GOOOOO THE LEFT!

because they hate western society and want its destruction

>hehe i'll just repeat what you said but change a couple words LOL REKTTT

Attached: ed.jpg (532x312, 37K)

bumpp

bump

bumpp

what the fuck are you bumping? I stopped counting at 9 threads being in the catalog regarding Tommy, what do you bring to the table besides hoping a white man dies in jail ? What are you bumping?

Bumpin

it's a lot of anecdotal evidence but not much else exists desu
youtube.com/watch?v=OD-BRJdnUsM