ACCELERATIONISM: Dating app that requires you to disclose your net worth

It's like Tinder but you have to link your bank account and have it displayed on bio

Obviously there's no way to force people to add their crypto balances but I think it would be interesting to see how people react to this, both the upper class and lower classes in particular.

The app would do a credit check and also look for any outstanding student loans and figure that into your net worth.

What do you guys think? I would launch it in the biggest cities like LA and NYC first.

Attached: tindermatch.jpg (760x663, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
kshb.com/news/crime/woman-robs-man-she-met-on-tinder-after-he-posts-cash-on-snap-chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would make Jews very happy to know the data

Attached: Tinder_Jewish_Founders.jpg (778x866, 138K)

Cool, we get to see how women would fail at being men.

Also, nice to see how I'm worth more than Martin Skrelli after my inheritance is taken into account. Being rich is like having a big dick, women can't actually prove it until it's too late.

>Give even more of your personal information to silicon valley.
>Surrender more of human intimacy to a machine.

Attached: 13962662_1146971645367908_8041476118242351013_n.jpg (539x468, 14K)

damn skrelly is broke. i have more than that and i’m a 29 year old wage cuck

implying net worth is a prerequisite for casual sex.
Whatever you do, Chad always wins

>mfw when OP wants to design an app that links peoples banking and dating history in one ultra insecure environment.

Attached: faggot.png (600x483, 335K)

Assuming its just taken from whatever bank account details you give then it isn't an accurate networth, just a bank balance.

Your dating app will fail because women aren't that retarded

Sounds like something that would be exploited by muggers.

You should give everything you have to a Palestinian or American you Nazi scum. I hope you die real slow and painful

lol you retards, it's an accelerationism thread

nobody on Jow Forums is dumb enough to use it but there are plenty of normies who would

I think you mean wagekike.

fucking jew gas yourself and your stolen shekels

i’ll give you a shekel if you neck yourself, how about that

Would only go on there if I was poor as fuck.

Because people with high net worth have all their value stored in cash, right?

I only have 18k in my bank account, but I'm worth over 400k.

hot young western women dont really give a shit about how rich their hot 22 y/o bf is. they already have all their needs met - an iphone, daily starbucks, plenty of food, shelter, entertainment etc.
young hot women value looks, coolness and entertainment value in men much more than assets. At best this would highlight the gold diggers

No they wouldn't, men would for sure but it's not in the interest of women to disclose their financials because most often than not it's shit and they know it's a dealbreaker

Buying a house you can't afford on credit doesn't make you worth 400k, idiot

It's dumb because it means if you are rich you will mainly get gold digging whores.

This is dumb. Anyone who even kind knows how to money has multiple accounts. Also if you're wealthy, posting your worth is RETARDED for tax and negotiation purposes.

>because women aren't that retarded

Attached: 1524061455701.png (682x461, 363K)

I don't own a house, you s0yb0y.

I'm waiting for my parents to five me theirs in a few years.

Mpst of my net worth is in 401k and stocks.

>and they know it's a dealbreaker
an average woman could be $999999 in debt and she would still have a line of men wanting to fuck her

Can't wait for the first kidnapping and ransom to take place.

why the fuck would anyone do this when they could just go on seeking arrangement and not have to give up details of their identity to fuck poor college girls looking for a handout

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

HA HA HA HA. Would you ever slap your mother that way? What an unsightly child you are

Attached: jezebel_jet_008.jpg (1024x546, 58K)

> low net worth because everything I have is a trust that I don't really "own"

>dealbreaker
Are to retarded? If anywhat it'd be ideal so know know for sure to prenup that shit if it come sto that

Okay so what if we changed it up and forced men to disclose their net worth and only allowed them on if it's over $50K liquid?

I will call it: Bougie and it will be iOS exclusive

Attached: 1498419672581.png (300x300, 92K)

>actually believing Shkreli is worth 300k
Stupid cunt, more like 100 Million Dollars.
Try again

FUCKING GENIUS.

>steal some poorfag chicks identity
>load it up into GoldDigr
>convince some rich fuck to seek booty call
>rob the shit out of him

In America, the majority of people would have a negative net worth because of mortgages, student loans and credit card debt. People arent gonna like having to portray themselves as burdensome losers. Least of all muh strong wimmenz. Guarantee you this 'feature' will get ganked as a result of dozens of "as a woman, I don't like being made to feel inferior because I have less money in the bank" articles from roasties looking to bury the nature of their reality.

kshb.com/news/crime/woman-robs-man-she-met-on-tinder-after-he-posts-cash-on-snap-chat

1. no one would believe its legit
2. even if it were legit, people would see it as a joke app for getting attention and entertainment rather than pussy/dick, much like tinder
3. even if it were a respected, trusted app, only obvious gold diggers (past their prime) would hit on the dudes
4. young hot 18 y/os, aka prime pussy, wouldnt even consider the app because they have a 9999 mile long line of dudes waiting to fuck them

its an interesting idea but it would only hinge on gold diggers

Still rather be handsome

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

mine would show up at 0

Attached: 1517350539401.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

take that kikes

Attached: 213135345.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

TRESHAR

Attached: 23453464565.png (800x526, 280K)

It's net, he probably has debt and loans. After net, I'm worth more than him, my family is rich and my dick is 8 inches, but you wouldn't know it unless you got close enough to spend the night with me.

Women test handsome men more, it's fairly annoying.

that's why your app is so retarded. It basically MANDATES flashing your wad. This guy probably wouldn't have gotten robbed if it wasn't for that.

Attached: intothetrash.jpg (300x418, 29K)

The fact you mention crypto alone shows you are retard who has no grasp on reality. Just get a normal job and keep your stupid ideas to yourself.

Unironically Enact the handmaidens tale.
It’s the only way to stop this degradation. Women will be the death of us if we don’t reign them in.

This aussie flew past shitposting straight to fagposting

very nice meme, thank you for sharing. my oc in return

Attached: nimetön.png (963x437, 560K)

This is stupid. I only have 45k in the bank as savings but I have over 400k in assets.

I overlooked the fact that females are a net-negative drag on the economy, yeah.

So what do you think of this instead? I'm also thinking of adding a feature that would let the men on the site vote the ugly girls and insane cunts off the app completely

from the female perspective they're just looking at a different set of guys who have a vetted net worth way higher than the average guy

and young hot pussy would be all over it I think, it's like a faster version of seekingarrangement for them to find a sugar daddy more quickly

only retards flash cash like that and there could be better privacy controls, i.e. tracking the female's locations at all times and giving it to the cops if necessary

Attached: 1498419145121.png (679x348, 116K)

How much are you worth?

I'll double the offer if you kill yourself

this is what would happen non stop until the app was shutdown

Shkreli net worth is estimated at $70 million not 300k lol

Golan heights is syrian clay

So I need some kind of authentication mechanism on the female side?

I doubt anybody would do this if a copy of their license was in the company's database

Make it as only the males have to show their net worth and you'll get millions of whores using it

>OY YEY GOYIM WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US FULL ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT??