Brit/pol/ - its cummin home edition

Attached: 3 lines on the shit.png (434x538, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G88fV31c6Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not fat

Attached: 1525420330097.jpg (769x1024, 89K)

first for smoking heroin

t. fat cunt vying for attention

Can't wait for the BASED blacks to show the old wh*te males how English football should be played

everybody give eddie attention

*grabs willy*

BASED ARE STEVE

guys stop posting. look its eddie

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1468579345801.jpg (1200x900, 261K)

She liked my comment on Facebook.Is that good or bad

Attached: Lilly Allen.jpg (612x408, 34K)

fuck off you twat, no one cares.

SEALIONS ON THE SHIRT
JEWELS REMAIN STILL GLEAMING

Attached: 1496076587882.jpg (354x286, 25K)

guys stop posting. look its eddie

I'd fuck her

UK needs STV.

he lives in a car

>make new thread
>outer/pol/ mongs don't migrate

Are they all boomers? Something's not right here, some of the replies are really weird

baseddie

look who it is

no one cares that Tommy is paid by Mossad? - I think they do.

this

What are Mossad paying him to do? Elaborate shill

Reform your voting system fags

>posting in eddie/pol/
kek

Its what all lardardses think mate

not going to lie I'd fuck her.

FREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

Attached: 1508785834901.png (558x614, 24K)

>26.05
>not freeing Tommy from jail
Why are you here?

Are voting system is fine, if it was changed the Greens/Lib dems would be more powerful so if that's not your intention thats a big no no

Hate on muslims, which helps Israel.

>shill
Also, Im not on youtube. Tommy is. Tommy is the shill here

Thats no recommendation. She was actually hot af when younger

Attached: article-2010814-0CD9691900000578-981_634x749.jpg (634x749, 113K)

Attached: tommy robinson kike.jpg (844x330, 33K)

no thanks

well listen to this ex Muslim speak.

he's a bit of a mong and his politics are a dead end road but he doesn't deserve this. feel bad for his wife and kids tbqh

Its fucking not fine. You vote for the tories or labour, both parties that you hate, and you cant do anything about it. Whats more likely is that nationalist parties will gain some power like in germany and sweden.

But she hates ''racists''

Attached: Bradford.jpg (800x550, 95K)

Do you like voting for either the tories or labour? You like how you have to choose between a rock and a hard place?

wow, hes an EX muslim? fucking based, he is just as british as us now.

FREE TOMMEH
FREE TOMMEH
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>voting

Attached: eddie4.jpg (274x184, 9K)

WOW FUCKING BASED MORE PAKIS PLEASE JUST MAKE SURE THERE IRRELIGIOUS FUCKING BASED

Promote multicult
Promote degeneracy
"Everyone can be British just fuck Muslims lol xD"

Even when he did his speech at Cambridge, his main story was how some jew was getting harassed by some Muslims. Wow. What a fucking shame. And he went on, and on, and on about it.

Even back in the EDL days, when I used to go, he spent just as much time on stage talking about "Nazis" as he did muzzies. And there was even an event where he found out a "Nazi" was trying to recruit and he went up and punched him, and it became a big dramatic thing "ARE TOMMEHS JUST PUNCHED A NAZI FUGGEN GET IN".

So, what is his life expectancy now?

An entire thread of shills. What makes me say that?

41 posts
15 posters
no mention of "Tommy Robinson" getting disappeared by the government

Attached: 1522980795782.jpg (600x300, 44K)

I wonder who could have provided that handy guide to crediting England goals to the press?

Attached: laughingstock.jpg (620x413, 61K)

>1PBTID

I don't vote for things I don't like, so I don't vote. There isn't anything wrong with our voting system that would be improved by moving to any of the proposed alternative forms of voting such as the STV or proportional representation. Any reformed voting system in the UK would empower the darkies and progressives even more.

yes - I heard that.
Wahabism is (((their))) creation, sponsored and paid for by Israel, the west and Saudi Arabia. The "extremeists" actions ONLY benefit Israel and our own governments as they can further their reach and pass ever more rights-eroding laws.

These laws that have put Tommy in prison right now.

For argument's sake:
But it helps us? If Israel and Europe can team up against the hordes invading us and raping our children, who cares if we are allied to them?

For real: Tommy Robinson blindly supports Israel because he is ideologically a simple man. He is not stupid, but as he has said, not cared about politics before he couldn't suffer Islam anymore. The shirt he used is a support of Israel being surrounded by Islam in his eyes.

Yes, you are a shill. Are you a Pakistani subhuman child molester by any chance too? I assume you at least are related to some of these swines. One day you will get a public trail and hanged.

>gave up their guns

Attached: 1354733303832.jpg (293x293, 16K)

Is that Tommy's gf/waifu? Nice looking bird..hope he doesn't get fucked up the arse in prison..don't drop the soap Tommy

Attached: 1527320000711.jpg (2048x1536, 281K)

Being British is about values.Muslims are bad because they are ''modern day Nazis'' and we can't have that here m8

Attached: 0 1Liberals.jpg (600x429, 128K)

There is no point talking to you as you dont vote. But your second point is wrong. FPTP practically forces people to choose not the party that they like, but which ever one of the big two they hate the least. Its as broken as voting systems come

Got nuffin against Arabs I do it's just about Islam and even then only the ones who take it too far
As long as Amir plays footy he's fine by me

Nice digits
But look m80, everyone here already knows he has been gulag-d. question is how long he will live on the inside. Let’s start a bet, I give him half a year.

>Choosing a party and not a candidate
european

>If Israel and Europe can team up against the hordes invading us
you are implying tommyberg wants the pakis deported , no , he just wants the state to become even more authoritarian so they can ban islam as a religion

Also the majority of our immigrants are not islamic

Attached: file.png (558x314, 261K)

We did that last thread. Apparently we hope he gets shanked in prison now for some fucking reason.

>If Israel and Europe can team up against the hordes invading us and raping our children, who cares if we are allied to them?

ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THIS BOARD

BASED Sikhs!

They show how you can integrate in to British identity/values unlike Moslems

If only people knew how much Tommy Robinson looks like Eddie...

He is in warrior mode against Islam and muslims terrorizing British society. He doesn't have "politics", he is an activist demonstrating and reporting to shine light on the crimes against the British people.

I'll kill you

>HERE THESE FOOKIN MUZZIES BEAT UP ME MATE SO ME AND THREE WHITES LADS AND A WOG WENT TO A BNP MEETING
>THEY SAYS, "EES NOT COMING IN HE'S BLACK"
>I LOOKED AT MY BASED BLACK FRIEND THEN LOOKED BACK AT THE BNP BLOKE, GRINNED AND SAYS, "HE'S ENGLISH MATE", AND I FUCKED OFF
>SAY NO TO RACISM, HALF ME FUCKING FAMILIES BLACK. MULTICULTURALISM HASN'T FAILED, ISLAM HAS FAILED

Attached: o-TOMMY-ROBINSON-900.jpg (900x649, 70K)

>hordes invading us
Our own governments let them in. The muslims are entering LEGALLY. This "threat" of extremism only benefits our governments. Thats why they let them in.
>raping our children
Our own government and the BBC were the main perpetrators of pedo shit before the muslims rape gangs story came out. Quite a coincidence.

>Are you a Pakistani
No im white

>ban islam as a religion
Naw, m8, you don't ge' it, i's jus' th' Wahabis an' th' Salaffi Mosques I 'ate, them Ahmaddis are sound blokes

That's true

well thats actually what people do. They vote for the candidate from the party that they hate the least, and they vote for them just to stop the party that they dont like even more from getting into power. Nobody actually ends up happy, and its laughable to talk about it "giving darkies more power" when the current system does that in spades already, but in this one you cant vote them out

Nah, tommys not a fat fuck.

This

How does FPTP force you to choose something you don't like? Nobody is forcing you to vote for the red tie or blue tie globalist candidate. It is infact perfectly possible to vote for some other candidate, or none at all.

>Buying something you don't want just because you don't like a company that sells a different product

It's true though and you know it.

i mean the whole criticising islam solely thing. in the context and to an outsider it may seem like a last resort but that would only be true under very different circumstances. as a slow strategic move, which is what his is (i.e, he's not doing anything drastic like a coup), its a dead end road which leads to the type of treatment he's received both by the public and authorities.

i don't say that's moral or in the slightest bit right but that's reality. no point sugar coating it.

BASED Blacks

Attached: (((Diversity))).jpg (640x646, 88K)

>He is in warrior mode against Islam
fucking BASED

Attached: 60253EF8-3B10-474A-B503-21FA990D2EFA.jpg (840x1119, 134K)

Because it might jolt the public awake? What is to be lost?

Tommy Robinson is a moderate that isn't promoting multiculturalism, but anti-racism true. He is a Civic Nationalist - which is a slippery slope into Ethno Nationalism because it can't work. He has teamed up with Generation Identity, which are Ethno Nationalists.

Nazis DID try to infiltrate the EDL and make it into something of their own, which would ruin the cause - making anti-Islamic position a Nazi one just like the media wants.

Labour became a mainstream party under FPTP and was universally hated by everyone in the British establishment. The trouble is people in the British movement allow themselves to be led and abused by chuckle fucks like Nick Griffin and Tommy Rubinstein.

not sure she'd go for absolute units like you

He'll likely get a knife up his ass. UK prisons are run by muslims. Muslims hate Tommy Robinson. This could end in torture and brutal murder if Tommy's unlucky.

I'm not fat

Let me hold your greasy folds as I thrust deep into you

Because ultimately in FPTP you vote purely as a constituency, which only elects one member, so that means that you need to ensure a majority in your seat in order to get your dude elected, if you vote for a smaller guy then you basically throw your vote away as he will not get elected. So this means people look at the big parties and go "hmm which party do I hate the most" and then vote for the opposition candidate just to stop the party that they hate getting into power in their seat.

TOMMEH

You don't have to vote for either parties. Voting for the minority parties forces change to the two biggest. Regardless of the state of Brexit at the moment without UKIPs votes in both the Local and European elections David Cameron never would of held the referendum despite UKIP only achieving two MP's at it's peak.

Our entire politcal culture is formed around a ruling party and an opposition and whilst it's meme-tier at this point PMQ's holds the best politcal debate in western countries. Diluting the parliament into different parties would only hinder debate and the format of 1v1 debates between leaders every week is one of the best parts of UK politics. It creates more trouble than it's worth to reform our political culture just to let some UKIP/Green Mp's in for sympathy, if you knew about how awful the management of parties outside of the big three it'd probbably end up worse for nationalist movements because of how awful they'd represented in parliament.

Because it encourgaes tactical voting. If you dont vote big two you are effectively wasting your vote, so you vote for the least worst big 2 option. In 2014 ukip got 12% of the vote - and one seat.

Attached: _82873516_votes_per_mp-01.jpg (660x599, 26K)

>Nazis DID try to infiltrate the EDL and make it into something of their own

Didn't they died at Nuremberg trials?

We solved that problem.

Fat cunt

No some got a suspended sentence

If Tommy Robinson actually spoke his mind, he would be in favour of stripping the Pakistani subhumans of their citizenship and deport them back to Pakistan. He has said that he wants ZERO immigration to the UK, refusing to elaborate too much on that in an interview with RT.

You are a shill.

"Absolute state of the Nazi-LARPer NEET"

not sure what this is supposed to mean. They probs became mainstream because suffrage was expanded to more people, and you cant get rid of that now so you have to work around it

Who was that head of children's protection of Rotherham who was a jew and didn't blow the whistle? Anyone know, I need to btfo some shitcunt on YouTube

So you thinking of joing the filth, then? Basedcop fantasies finally got to you?

>Tommeh is something to be mourned if fucked to death by prison knifes
My guy I think you are confused...

Did they get ASBOs at Nuremberg?