What do you think he'll be like when he gets out?

What do you think he'll be like when he gets out?

Attached: file.png (1996x1119, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xo_qeQT2-k
youtu.be/Lzqp8atX9AU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
twitter.com/mohammed_hijab/status/1000102629035438081
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/
theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwcsng6oEoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

angry

I know there are journalists in America who would hear his story. It could then open up discussions in the U.K.

not breathing, that's for sure

Dead. They're going to arrange an (((accident))), I am sure.

he's getting on in a body bag, user.

>seigefaggotry

no one will ever like wigger nationalists

dead

Rectally enlarged

Dead, sadly. He's not getting out this time.

Attached: 1418775683664.jpg (359x398, 77K)

They tried many times already. Hopefully he stays lucky.

Mein Kampf > Siege

Fuck off Nazibol fruits

If he survives and still doesn't name the (((problem))), write him off as a jew.

Attached: home sign.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

he will give up britain and go full varg

>Siege
Does that mean they'll do something to him in prison that he starts to glow in the dark?

I have a bad feeling that this time will be different, the (((establishment))) is getting jittery because the paki gangs have been out and more and more keeps being revealed, especially because Tommy now suggests that the police were complicit the entire time and knew. (((They))) will kill him to keep things quiet in hopes of quelling any rising anger.

Such a pile of shit. Bet he gets a longer sentence than the child rapists he was reporting on.

He's already been to prison once, didn't change anything

Attached: tr.jpg (1996x1119, 183K)

>gets out
If they put him in with the general population, he's going to get killed by muslims.

They want him to get killed in prison. Prison will become an assassination tool for the UK government very quickly. Put critics of Islam in, inmates murder them. Like the bacon guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xo_qeQT2-k
Tommy protest livestream

Attached: 19-Muslim-UK-Rex.jpg (2048x1536, 2.08M)

Vote em if you got em

Attached: YES.png (577x275, 17K)

Either dead or muslim.

he'll come out with a gaping anus that's for sure

the Muslims and wiggers will redpill him on the Jew

youtu.be/Lzqp8atX9AU

reminder
he's controlled opposition and a mossad plant

Unless they force him in to segregation he will be murdered first chance a muslim gets in UK jail. The UK jails are 95% muslim. you accept the religion or they murder you.
What happened to Tommy is a gross miscarriage of justice. In stead of allowing him a lawyer and a trial they called it "contempt of court" and denied him a trial, a lawyer and a jury of his peers. One cannot be in contempt of court outside a courthouse. Only in a courtroom can someone be in contempt of court. Outside the courtroom it is "fail to comply with a judges order".
Right now in the UK reports are coming out that everyone that speaks of Tommys arrest and the case he was reporting are also getting picked up for contempt of court because of the order.
Full fledged 1984 going on in UK.
All this started because the Royal family and politicians wanted their pedophile ring hushed, they did it with a law that says no reporting on rape or sex trafficking charges. That allowed the courts to quietly get rid of all the child sex trafficking charges from the pas. Canadian know about it well because out CAS (Canada's version of CPS) where selling children to the UK royals and politicians. mostly native Canadian children.
This media blackout law in the UK also serves to protect the UK immigration policy of allowing millions of radical muslims into the country. but if the lift the law then the public will learn about the UK deep state and royal pedophiles.
The UK can't change the law to only media blackout the politicians and royals and not have the UK public figure it out.

Attached: 1520785862218.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Yes, I will post this on each fucking thread live now

Attached: 1984.jpg (1341x727, 455K)

the problem inst the jew in this case (although some are involved)
see

Attached: 1518391745946.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

>wigger
Go back to Gab Ricky Bobby, you Jew loving cuck

Attached: Ricky-Vaughn-MAGA-means-anti-white.jpg (614x874, 223K)

Probably cremated

Buried six feet under the dirt

He'll be a radical muslim.

>implying he gets out

Naw, he's dead. They are going to put him in with the muslims again and this time he's not walking out.

This

He's pro Israel. I think he's their Richard Spencer/Alex jones, Hope I'm wrong. Will pray for him. Good luck UK.
>where are the green street elite?

Attached: 1526926653123.jpg (720x758, 56K)

>hope I'm wrong
You're not. He's a full on neocon.

Attached: 1527328333071.png (500x375, 316K)

if he were some pleb I'd agree, but there're too many eyes on him. He goes down and theres hell to pay

In a pine box

>What do you think he'll be like when he gets out?
He will want to suck even more Jewish dicks

His face will have melted from boiling sugarwater.

The very people he "supports" just threw him under the bus; Mossad, IDF and his Jew overlords will allow this and none will come to his aid, even though they can with impunity

Watch this.
Tommy Robinson is funded by Frank Gaffney and Christine Brim.
They are both Jewish Israeli Neocons behind the Iraq War.

SIEGE>Everything tbqh senpai

He will cuck even harder.

Nah it means that the UK will be liberated

white

Dead

He going to prison and getting murdered could actually give the right wing a martyr and spike up a discussion on how awful UK islamic gangs are and how Orwellian the law and order in Britain is becoming.
I mean I like the guy and I hope he doesn't get killed but in a Machiavellian sense his death would give the right a good amount of political power

You dont seem.to get it.
He will be killed in zhere.

Watch the Toni Robinson with that Roastie interview.

This.

U obviously saw the interview...

The faggot should have taken the bluepill and migrate to usa but instead he continuously bitch about pakisatni immigration and look what happened the rapist pakistani are roaming free

Why didn't you pajeets erradicate pakistanis?

He will be cured. He will love multiculturalism and all the tenets of Islam and enrichment it brings to the West.

He cares about his country and hometown. Some will leave, others try to fight the avalanche.

there must be at least one white shotcaller that would respect tommy enough to offer him protection. There must be whites in the prison system that are fans or at least sympathize with him.
In the prison system in the US whites protect whites against all threats from other races. If you race fights, you must fight or you get get punished by your own race afterwards. Is it not like that in the UK?

Dead I hope

cold

>vox
Quick rundown? I thought he was /ourkike/

Converted Muslim according to this goat fucker.

twitter.com/mohammed_hijab/status/1000102629035438081

Attached: Screenshot_192.jpg (633x893, 116K)

How many threads can you kikes make about one zionist shill????

Attached: 1527329765610.gif (300x300, 185K)

Did he really wear that? i didnt know he was such supporter of israel.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

he will be better

You know, the thing is, it doesn't justify raping young girls, but whatever floats your fantasy boat :^)

Fuck you prison rapist sympathisers. Day of rope you swing

He's going to tell everyone what is was like in UK jail and he's going to educate people what it's like to be locked inside with Muslims and on the pretext of him having done nothing wrong.
He's gonna kick ass.

Dead, unless they put him in solitary. This time round I think they wont and will also "accidentally" leave his cell open so they wont have to deal with him anymore.

Maybe you need to tell this to your fellow muslims that will in future rape European kids and women.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/

Newcastle 700 hundred victims.

theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford

Telford 1000 victims.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 victims.

Attached: 1520983282167.jpg (781x499, 78K)

Zionists behind Robinson:
Edward May
Paul Weston
Christine Brimm
Frank Gaffney
Rafael Shaw
Moskowitz
Aubrey Churnick
Robert Spencer
Pam Geller
Rabbi Shiffron (linked to jewish bombers who bombed american institutions)
Roberter Moore (praised Jews who hung British soldiers with piano wire, leader of the EDL and a brazillian jew)
Jewish Task Force
Civil Liberties Alliance
Center for Security Policy
Bradley Foundation
Project for a New American Century

Attached: 1527328333071.png (500x375, 316K)

Wouldn't it be funny if he converted to Islam?

Attached: 1522382862816.gif (374x248, 278K)

If he dies in there it's going to be a highly visible death. There's going to be major problems. This is not some random buy who left a sandwich on some steps. Not saying you're wrong, just saying...

he is jewish you absolute faggot retard.

if he dies in prison and there are no retributions UK is lost

Attached: tommy2.png (1600x900, 602K)

dead, muzzies gon' kill him.
>tfw you realize the british govt de facto sentenced him to death for speaking out against islam

Attached: 1517920767460.jpg (388x389, 17K)

>your fellow muslims
Haha oh you poor Soviet Satellite dumb fuck have to imagine things

>Newcastle
>Telford
>Rotherham

Yeah, criminals. Just hide your pain

Attached: htph01.png (512x512, 52K)

funny thing about jews and their hasbara app is that if you post important names like these they will immediately switch off the app.
We've had hours and hours of tommy threads. I post these names in a couple and all of a sudden all the jew shills disappear in minutes.
Never give in to the Jew O Christian men of Albion.

>He was told a mixture of boiling water and sugar "which rips off your face" was to be thrown over him, and that a mobile phone, an ounce of synthetic cannabis Spice and £500 was "put up" as payment.

>"The guy said "the amount that's been put up, to be honest, mate, a non-Muslim would do it"."

He was in prison in the past.
He got stabbed and got his teeth repaired by muzzies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwcsng6oEoI

Attached: 1526382566171.jpg (500x441, 12K)

why does nobody call him Stephen Christopher Lennon

With german flag and deep knowledge of writings in Islam holy books, I can only think that you are one of immigrants from the east that Enriched Germany in past decade.

Attached: 1526147496045.jpg (270x270, 26K)

there's no way british prisons could be as bad as american prisons, right?

Attached: file.png (600x399, 376K)

Nah I'm just not a dumb fuck like you

There is nothing honorable about being buried alive in an avalanche.

he either will have been in solitary confinement or dead

Why are you pretending to know what Koran says, then?

Point of tweet I linked was not even in replies, I wanted to point out that Mohammed Hijab fellow and 1500 goat fuckers that agreed with him.

Attached: Screenshot_193.jpg (620x298, 30K)

t. prison rape "victim"

>Why are you pretending to know what Koran says, then?
I can read you moron. Not that I care much about that shit book.

>Point of tweet I linked was
even more retarded then, yeah, I get it Pawel.

Pawel is polish name.
Slovenians dont even have W in our alphabet.

Stop trying to sound smarter you are Hans.

I don't give a shit about you shit bloc countries

Attached: rosewood_coffin__large.jpg (700x467, 356K)

Attached: 1998 Edward Norton American History X.jpg (454x254, 20K)

>bloc countries

Attached: bled.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

I enjoy how beaten down and brainwashed you are that you call them all pakis. You don't even know you participating in their brainwashing.

oh you meant Eastern Bloc, not communist concrete architecture

wrong anyway, maybe you can take a map in your hand, or history book; since you said you can read

Attached: Eastern_bloc.png (596x599, 125K)

Well, this is pathetic. It's weird to watch this country twist and struggle it's dying breathes. It's fuckin surreal. We're next. All we did was buy time with Trump.

>oh you meant Eastern Bloc
Yes Pawel

>wrong anyway
That's how much I care about Yugoslavia

fpbp

>Well, this is pathetic.
It's right wing morons and neonazis, what do you expect