USA has more muslims than the UK

>Muslims in the USA, 3.3 million
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

>Muslims in the UK 2,786,635
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

Why do Americans give people in the UK shit about having muslims in the country, when they in fact have a greater amount of muslims in the US?

Im not against Islam, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Americans on this board.

Attached: american.jpg (563x700, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
youtube.com/watch?v=bgkBLitaVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=JJr2l0WkQLk
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpicII8F2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Per capita goes in all the fields.

>total population of Murica - about 320,000,000
>total population of UK - 66,000,000
>me resisting bait

that's hilarious because most of those numbers are niggers who converted in jail

it doesn't matter, they still have more muslims than the UK does by almost 600,000.

it really doesn't matter m8, more is more. Yes, they are spread out over a larger area, butyou physically have more in the US compared to the UK

>Im not against Islam
lol

>US pop: 350mil
>UK pop: 80 mill

OH NONONONO ..

Attached: 1517444626925.png (344x376, 77K)

It doesn't matter there are physically more in the US.

We have a fuck ton more whites too

>Why do Americans give people in the UK shit about having muslims in the country
we care about you.

But it really does.
Just like carbon monoxide. Its not a big deal when its only a small % of the air we breath but high carbon monoxide levels are are a big deal.

>mfw i hate myself for taking more bait

t. 36% human piece of retard shit

Attached: image.jpg (638x558, 107K)

You have more of every non caucasian ethnicities than several European countries combined Mr.56%

uk population is approx 5x smaller
and uk muslims are sharia loving shitskins
most us muslims actually conform to the law and respect it

There's physically more white people in the US than in Britain, so by that logic the US is whiter than the UK.

this
We have a lot of homegrown niggers who are muslim. It's not all recent imports

>Lobsterback once again drastically underestimates the size of the US

Attached: 1512606529710.jpg (1181x1181, 300K)

>it doesn’t matter
It matters entirely buddy, your lower population will be overtaken rapidly. America had the highest population of whites, and it really only took a couple decades to reduce us to 50%.
How long do you think it’ll take yours to do the same?

Quantity is an irrelevant metric. Look at percentage of population.

Those monstrosities white?
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 736656791654.jpg (800x800, 66K)

We also routinely monitor and harass our muzzies and are FREE to tell them that we hate them. As it's already been stated a fair amount are just delusional niggers the rest are those who have been here for a while and know we don't want them and won't put up with their shit. You bend over for yours, you convert to their religion, you let them rape your women, you become their women. sage as well.

Islam will save the west

Kek

yes but our muslims respect the law and immigrated here to get away from the middle east and conform to a civilized country. We've also got like 300m people in the country overall.

the failed empire, the united kingdom is somewhere around 70 million and has 600 thousand less muslims than we do, and the majority of them arrived as invaders, under the guise of "migrant" who are solely there to rape your women and loot your country.

Let's not kid ourselves here, creatures that migrate do so because it's their only method to keep living conditions favorable for themselves. Humans stopped migrating when they figured out how to farm, preserve food, and build structures strong enough to resist the elements, so by calling these muslim invaders "migrants" you are essentially, racistly claiming they are incapable of doing such things and then go on to regularly forgive their behavior instead of punishing they for not desiring to integrate into your country peacefully, because again, you think they're too stupid to. In reality they're just taking you for everything you have in the name of their god.

you are so fucking dumb. Why did we even help you in world war 2 if you were going to do this to yourself you stupid inbred islanders.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

Considering the Amerimutt definition if White I think it is safe to say that the UK got more Whites even in absolute numbers

Attached: 1515413145746.png (1124x598, 203K)

>British education

they have more whites too

>Why did we even help you in world war 2 if you were going to do this to yourself you stupid inbred islanders.
I wonder (((why))) , stupid gringoy

Attached: urabe.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Keeping around people you hate is not based, it's cowardice

US population: 380 million... 3 million muslims
UK populaton 65 Million.... 3 million muslims
any more questions?

Jesus fuck how do you guys have 600k less with so much lower of a population?

Have you ever been here? Many Brits come here and don't realize just how much bigger the USA is than their cucked little island. You're like the size of a state, that's tiny.

Absolutely TRIGGERED SEETHING AMERIKEKS hating the truth

So what's your excuse? at least we don't open the door for new ones. How was your recent grenade attack?

North america belongs to the united states only. I hope you're prepared for the annexation.

if disappointment in you counts as being triggered then yes, I'm triggered just like your parents.

Tundra and Steppe versus rolling green hills.

It's 600k less..............american education.............

Ours are mostly secular though for some reason. I still hate them though.

>Im not against Islam, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Americans on this board.

it's sad that you had to add that bit so that cops won't come knocking on your door

Attached: 1484484614193.jpg (250x226, 7K)

American banter truly is pathetic

just stop.

Attached: 1377672720996.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Don't steal my math you goat fucking cunt

Of course you do.

Attached: White America.jpg (950x942, 237K)

We way more rolling green hills than you, what the fuck do you think Appalachia is? That's not the only place either.

So triggered, you're almost in tears m8

that you ostensibly hate them is prbly just why they know their place

>point out per capita
"DOESN'T MATTER, MORE IS MORE"
>point out more whites
"HAHA YOU CALL WHITES WHITE?"
>yes
"D-DUMB A-AMERI M-MUTT!"
>watch as you get arrested for hate speech against colored people

Attached: 1526743488674.jpg (448x398, 136K)

If shame worked on Americans maybe you would have had a chance in the war of independence.

we have*

HAHAHAHAHA AMERIKEKS BTFO!

Attached: 1526614951991.png (600x1081, 331K)

Right! US has over 300,000,000 people, vs the UK's 63,000,000. Not hypocrisy, just math.

CAREFUL NIGE. WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH, GUVNA

Actually it matters alot. You do know what pretty capita means right?

Per

>bong brain

>total USA population 5 times that of UK
>total muslims in USA not even 2x that of in UK

pretty sure we win on pretty capita too

Attached: Club_indulge-3-sml_2614038c.jpg (460x284, 42K)

Whatever you say, muhammad

Because the population in UK is only 65m

that means 1:23 people are muslim

where as in USA the population is 325.7m

That means 1:98 of people are Muslim

stupid fucking retard, bait harder

This this this this

you dont understand just how many have nigger/spic DNA, honestly, you aren't talking to a white man, there are about 10% true whites left, everyone else is a mutt

1. Burger mudshits are not as garbage as uk-mudshits on account of the stricter historic immigration policies.
The higher quality of the muslims in the USA is also the reason why you have so many libshits who don't see what all the fuss is about, they have muslim neighbors and they all seem moderate, reasonable people who pull their own weight.

2. The USA has a population of about 300 million, the UK just inder 64 million, that means there are less mudshits per capita

3. In the USA you actually still have freedom of speech and it's nationally acceptable to be a crazy racist bigot who will stand infront of mosques, shout obscenities and tear pages out of a koran, or organise a "Depictions of Mohammed" art-gallery where you wait locked and loaded eager for a goat-fucker to come try and cause trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
youtube.com/watch?v=bgkBLitaVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=JJr2l0WkQLk
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpicII8F2g

>In the USA you actually still have freedom of speech and it's nationally acceptable to be a crazy racist bigot who will stand infront of mosques, shout obscenities and tear pages out of a koran, or organise a "Depictions of Mohammed" art-gallery where you wait locked and loaded eager for a goat-fucker to come try and cause trouble.

Attached: Freedom Of Speech.png (719x791, 60K)

>It doesn't matter
Are you fucking stupid?
This is like saying it's ok if Sweden gets 1,000,000 mudshits despite their 5,000,000~ total population because 1,000,000 is less than what America has.

>divide and conquer thread #12482

Oh my God guise!
There are moar Muslims in all the non Islamic countries added up together than there are in Saudi Arabia.
So therefore Saudi Arabia isn't a Muslim country!
Hur dur.

Fucking imbecile. I am honestly more and more ashamed of having been born in bongladesh every fucking day.
I'm so glad I moved here so young that I don't have a faggy accent or a desire to suck muslim cock.

Fuck your gay fucking country. You deserve everything you get for just sitting there and letting the once best nation become a fucking police state shit hole.

No

Attached: IMG_20180228_222846.png (490x1365, 153K)

>Sweden and Britain calling America non-white

Attached: 1526174501865.png (741x649, 26K)

Firstly, this: Secondly, 25% of them are American born niggers like Louis Farrakhan.

Thirdly, we have guns and are legally entitled to use them.

Attached: 1527266750380.png (801x801, 614K)

What percentage of your population is muslim. usa also has more whites and more people in general than the uk. It's percentage of population that matters. Also what are their birth rates like compared to british birth rates?

>yes but our muslims respect the law and immigrated here to get away from the middle east and conform to a civilized country.
You stupid fuck, 'our' muslims are just as bad as theirs, they just aren't concentrated enough to wield political power in most places.

I have to agree, the britts just seem to make excuses while the ones who actually care are being prosecuted for wrongthink. What gets me is they use usa as an excuse even though our urban centers are violent shitskin havens where people get murdered for cellphones and shoes. we are a good example of why shitskins are a bad thing in your country. the logic is "usa is headed to hell so it's ok if we follow you since at least we aren't leading the way!".

depends on where the muslim came from. iranians and syrians aren't so bad but i've lived around pakistanis and they are worse than niggers.

Honestly, she can fucking have it. America is on its death bed and is not coming back. Worst fucking idea ever.

Exceptions confirm the rule, the point is the muslims over there don't have nearly the balls they have over here, there are stereotypes that the entire american south is primarily populated by bible-thumping bigotted, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic redneck gun-nuts which leftists just roll their eyes at or laugh about on Real time with Bill Maher or Last Week Tonight.

In Sweden people are afraid to openly acknowledge a problem with the muslim community, in Germany we have barely 20,000 bonafide Nazis who represent the boogeyman we are supposed to be afraid of reverting into, less than that if you are only counting young men willing to get violent and like the Swedes we have an autistic hive-mind attitude where you will be socially austracised for wrong-think to the point that people who have been robbed or molested by mudshit migrants feel the need to prefice what happened to them with "I am not racist but-" while being interviewed.

And then we come to the UK where there's that sort of shit on top of the government very actively repressing all wrong-think to the point that Sargon of Akkad among many others is afraid to comment on the arrest of Tommy Robinson who himself has been persecuted by the government for around a decade now and we'll now get to see whether he comes back alive or if this time they'll "finally" manage to get him into a situation where a bunch of muslim inmates will beat him to death.

Which state? Texas? They're everywhere in Dallas

America hates Muslims and the Muslims here know it, so they don't say a damn word.

>im not against islam

Imagine being so new you still preface your comments with normalfag disclaimers to avoid caising offence. Fuck off back to tumblr ahmed

Attached: 1511139143555.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

The lawyer who immediately sued over this commented:
>“As we have previously documented, ISBR has taken the extraordinary step of concealing significant links on their website to a radical group named by the federal government as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in America history, the Islamic Society of North America (“ISNA”). ISNA is claimed by the Muslim Brotherhood as one of “our organizations.” According to internal documents seized by the FBI, the Muslim Brotherhood’s strategy is to engage in a “grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within . . .”

Any one of which statements would have been grounds for immediate arrest in Bongcuckistan. Thanks to our decentralization, what one cucked judge rules in New Jersey has very little effect anywhere else in the country (unlike your unitary dictatorship system) and thanks to our supreme court we have immediate and effective legal recourse to the kinds of policies which are imposed on you at a whim by your overlords.

Attached: 1526762513646m.jpg (1024x959, 116K)

no my mudslime friendo

this is an american

you are just an invader an illegal occupant enforcing their fucked up pirate laws and rules on its natives.

no different than the yurotrash.

Attached: Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg (1440x900, 468K)

It doesn’t matter where they come from. Once they accumulate, they act the same.

Michigan, i'm right outside Dearborn and there are fucking muslims out the ass here. my best friend is an Egyptian muslim but he's pretty much muslim in name only. i was one of the few whites in my high school. i've heard texas has quite a few muslims, never would expect that.

>Imagine being so new you still preface your comments with normalfag disclaimers to avoid caising offence. Fuck off back to tumblr ahmed
He's from the UK. He'll be arrested if he doesn't add that line.

Oh yeah, i won't disagree with that. one thing i've noticed is mulims are forced to actually be productive here because they son't want to have to live around violent niggers in the ghettos.

Muslims operate by percentage of the population as guided by the Quran. When they are at low density they are quiet like sheep, the more they grow in number compared to the population, the more their demands grow as well.

So it does matter what percentage they are from the general pop. At 3% they might only shill here and there, at 6% they demand halal food in schools at 12% you get sharia police, etc. (random percentages to illustrate the point)

Further more, whem UK/Germankek/Britain/France become caliphates in the near future the USA will wake the fuck up and there will be a global war against islam lead by the USA. WW3 will be USA and friends vs. the muslim world.

Allah is a woman

Attached: 1476644721306.png (1100x1100, 582K)

Just convince israel europe is part of greater israel and we will kill all the muslims on your continent for free kek

Did you get in trouble at school with them?

top lel

Attached: aftermath of rioting (((refugees))) in Bulgaria.webm (406x720, 1.05M)

>percentages don't matter, only raw numbers
>fuck context
>math is for retards
>haha Amerimutts BTFO

Pic related.

Attached: cac0be6b-9a1f-4b39-83c0-a64326aaeb95.jpg (640x480, 27K)

why are they all such manlets?

Falling for this bait/slide thread. I am dissapointed in all of you.

Attached: IMG_1129.jpg (953x1282, 118K)

i got called a kafir a lot and i had to get in a few fist fights but i was in AP classes so i was mostly around the smarter Muslims and didn't have many problems. they would bully each other more than anything. also the pakis would bully the fuck out of the few indian kids we had.

What state has the least muslims? Preferably zero.

Pakis are the worst, my gf got in trouble with Pakis when she was at high school

>I'm not against Islam

Way to cover your bases, pussy