Eurobros, are Americans right about the gun issue? I always made fun of them but now i'm less sure

Eurobros, are Americans right about the gun issue? I always made fun of them but now i'm less sure.
They think our governments' prohibitions are a reduction of freedom. On principle it is, on practice they are less free.
What is your stance on this issue and will the good guys (pic) win tonight?

Attached: 33538786-1024x641.jpg (1024x641, 287K)

>They think our governments' prohibitions are a reduction of freedom. On principle it is, on practice they are less free.

Are they.

Hala Madrid!!!

Prepper Angus for Cristiano "tsu" Bullnaldo

>on practice they are less free
Holy fucking shit, that's hilarious.

Attached: 1456651018759.jpg (680x962, 184K)

>Be american
>get shot
etc etc

>Be Greek
>Let Krauts assrape your economy
Who's the real bitch Dimitrios?

did the krauts force them to work 4 hours a day in the public sector for shitton of money ?

Madrid are the good guys (whites always are)

No the Krauts just expect their money back like any sane person would
Not Hans' fault that Greeks are lazy
All the Greeks who've immigrated here are half assed larpers who run wannabe Italian restaurants

That faggot is a disgrace to our good reputation world wide.

>No the Krauts just expect their money back like any sane person would
You don't have the faintest idea how economy works do you? It's not like you taking a bank loan.

>You don't have the faintest idea how economy works do you?
When your debt to GDP ratio is in such a bad situation, I'm going to go on a limb and say Greeks don't understand economics

the little team that saved soccer

juve juve juve juve juve juve

>They think our governments' prohibitions are a reduction of freedom. On principle it is, on practice they are less free.
what

>Eurobros, are Americans right about the gun issue?
Definitely.

Not having the right or ability to defend yourself, necessarily means that you are not a free man. Europeans(with the exception of Czech Republic and perhaps Switzerland) have neither or these "rights".

Attached: 1479587353188.jpg (2000x1414, 607K)

Attached: 439539804589.jpg (640x540, 194K)

Even when this freedom comes with the consequence that every mutt can own a gun and kill each other?
Would you grant an imbecilic population this much freedom?

yes because once you give them up what is stopping them from trampling the others?

Attached: entp.png (400x400, 11K)

>Even when this freedom comes with the consequence that every mutt can own a gun and kill each other?
Yes, I'd rather choose the higher chance of being shot and also have a 100% chance to actually defend myself vs the slightly lower chance of being shot but also having no way of defending myself.
>Would you grant an imbecilic population this much freedom?
They are too stupid to legally own guns anyway, which can be seen in America. Even though they could easily get a legally owned firearm, they get it illegally. So who cares what rights they have.

Attached: pax americana.webm (856x480, 2.16M)

being banned from owning the most practical self defense implements devised by man. if you dont want own thats on you, but i certainly dont think you should allow someone else to decide that for you. as to getting shot ive been around firearms for 27 years and never been shot or shot at.

Attached: A9ECABB5-D06D-4C17-B99E-440BB5FAAB65.jpg (1024x766, 199K)

The only reason you have doubts about it is because you live in Europe. One week in Brazil will show you quite quickly how important guns are