This fucker doesn't know who he's messing with

This fucker doesn't know who he's messing with.

Attached: MxVuy1NWbTneZNoJrSTM1w20oESZci7x2UbdaxHg04Q.jpg (494x767, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1000049577473568770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humor is best rooted in truth and a certain amount of immorality.

There isn't a single, popular left wing meme aside from macro images, text stock images and pop franchise references. Of which, all of the good ones didn't come from the left.

Attached: 1431415439045.jpg (724x960, 66K)

Look at their cringy memes lol

Attached: asdasdas.png (586x454, 340K)

Why not fill the reddit with absolute garbage memes aswell. like really out of date lol cat memes and rage comics.

Wait until Boomer women enlist.
>Minion Memes

Attached: A8F292C5-9A7F-41B2-920D-F14484B20477.jpg (550x503, 58K)

Sad.

She needs to grow her hair out and get some nice stiff dick. That would set her straight.

God damn. The left can't meme.

That isn't a shot at their intellect. They just can't. They simply don't have the ability to actually be edgy.

hey david, i get it.
your pappy's buddies taught yo to create an enemy
to justify a war but um... why don't you quit wagging the dog
and set up programs that offer cummunity bonding for both sides.

Damn look at the milkers on that dumb cunt

I like that it's a bunch of middle aged boomers and Gen-Xers claiming to represent 'the youth' and posting this shit. Sadder than the teachers organizing anti-gun protests and calling them walkouts.

Should be using cringey shit like Minions memes for anti-gun leftie memes to poison it.

Attached: 1526689937020.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Attached: colorized.png (631x544, 390K)

Attached: 14bqoy.jpg (306x240, 16K)

I think the reason the Left can't meme is because they approach with sanctimonious hatred, rather than merely doing it for the lulz.

>using dead memes
they already lost.

How foolish of Hogg to try and beat us at our own game

Why do boomers love minions so much anyway? It's uncanny.

Fucking this exactly. The Left uses memes for propaganda. We use memes because we actually think they are funny.

So, cringe thread ?

>using old rehashes of meme

left really don't know how to meme

Excellent, one of their first volleys mocks those with mental illnesses. Maybe "Brenda" needs to check her mentally stable privilege.

Scroll down to see the left's cringe memes, they're seriously trying lol

>twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1000049577473568770

But there also isn't a single funny right wing person.

Kek, this is how you meme

my first entry

Attached: image.jpg (765x924, 200K)

Id smash the lefty out of her with my rock. Seriously I’ve seen this happen. Give liberal girls a good cock and they’ll switch up real quick.

Edgy humor is the lowest form of humor.

this is a deepfake gif right? nobody is really that stupid and unfunny right? right?????

>Ben Garrison
>Not funny

Attached: ewewded.jpg (540x554, 63K)

so the safe spaces crowd want a meme war? rofl!

Did the Hogg just declare...
Total Meme Krieg

Attached: 185B9642-9781-4339-9D17-0867AE417109.jpg (685x960, 368K)

ok this one is good

Attached: 1515231482254.png (652x1224, 425K)

one of you twitter fags should send this to her

Attached: mem_war_concentration_camp.png (450x448, 294K)

Top keks right there my dude

Attached: 1526955756272.jpg (237x240, 8K)

*ring* *ring* Hello? 2010 called, they want their image macro's and stencils back.

kek.

Attached: 132857487672.jpg (407x521, 119K)

Minions are loveable idiots and presumably Boomers are self-aware that they too are *loveable* idiots.

our boomers arent much better

Attached: 623623.jpg (856x960, 60K)

The fallout the day after was hilarious. So many legacy media outlets reporting on it. Their agenda was outed and they were in panic mode.

Attached: 1322343536663.jpg (450x600, 75K)

Am I supposed to be dating children? I don't get it.

God damn i hate minion memes

meme warrior reporting for duty. I hope you guys like my submission.

Attached: meme.jpg (194x259, 14K)

>But there also isn't a single funny right wing person.
>Edgy humor is the lowest form of humor.
>no true Scotsman fallacy

Dang, you just got booty blasted!!!!!!

Attached: all-that-winning.jpg (1496x901, 170K)

liberalism these days depends on opinion conformity and censorship.
the lib meme warriors will end up redpilled as they see our memes.

I feel like this would be alot better if the guy's title was more mundane.
Calling him a "traitorous gun nut" is really awkward because no one identifies as a traitorous gun nut, if someone's a "gun nut" they probably believe they're living the constution out more purely than others. Just attacking people who think crazy thought such as "The AR-15 is fine" or "I don't think guns should be completely banned" is picking a fight with the majority of america. Just appealing to your base isn't going to get any change.

It's a terrible meme because there is no humor. They are trying to make a serious political point and just applying it to memes that already exist. There is no originality or layers of irony

He actually wasn't bowing though. He was leaning over to accept the medal.
The fake news media actually said he was bowing to discredit him.

I actually fell for this lie at first and called Trump a faggot, but when I looked into it further to mock him, I discovered that he was leaning over. He's a very tall man and the guy would have to jump to put a medal on him.

It's also worthy noting that while it seems like his views have changed on Saudi Arabia, there has recently been a massive purge within Saudi Arabia, around the time Trump visited and ISIS got a massive bomb dropped on one of their bases.
Generals, princess and millionaires within Saudi Arabia were reported to have been strung up, beaten and tortured by American PMC's (a way of getting around red tape). One general got beaten so badly his neck got broken.

Again, around about this time, ISIS utterly collapsed and Saudi Arabia got a new king.
It's almost as if Trump forced them to turn over all the people backing ISIS and had them battered/murdered and robbed of all their money...

Easily countered with the oldest of memes

Attached: 1507008807398.jpg (500x628, 73K)

Until you realize he wasnt talking about Saudi Arabia you fucking mong. You do also realize that SA has an entirely different royal class now than it did in 2016, right?

Attached: 1524092102149.png (836x839, 632K)

Wrong, it is the only form of humor. The "edge" is the line between
Boring and nonsensical
Acceptable and reprehensible
Predictable and unpredictable

The brain seeks patterns, but is easily bored when the pattern is too obvious. This axiom applies to ALL art. For example:

In music: If a song is too simple and repetative, the mind gets tired of it and bored. Conversely, if it is too unpredictable, the mind gets irritated because it is unable to predict what is happening. examples: Repetative techno beat v. freeform jazz. A happy medium is something that varies in a pattered way, i.e. pop music, rock, etc.

In visual arts: Same thing, if it's too plain and simple, it is unappealing because it is boring. If it is too "random", it's offputting because it just looks like nonsense. A good peice of art strikes a balance.

And finally, humor: Too boring would be stale memes, predictable punchlines, etc. These are not funny for the same reason that repetative endless beat loops aren't enjoyable to listen to. Conversely, a joke that is too abstract isn't funny because the mind can't find a pattern and thus it is nonsensical. Even if we are able to rationalize a punchline, it becomes tiresome and unfunny. The perfect humor finds the edge Where boring and predictable meets random and convoluted, and thus all good humor is edgy.

Attached: too smart.jpg (205x249, 16K)

kek

wait, that's the "enemy" this time?

Attached: DN24t8AVwAA-hVB.jpg (408x410, 16K)

Attached: hogg_gunseller.jpg (725x960, 57K)

It should also be all songular nouns. They’re fucking brainlets.

Fucking kek

Attached: democrat-terrorist.jpg (480x339, 15K)

This. It's literally the way that it's framed that dissipates its entire "punch".

Replace "Traitorous Gun Nuts" with 2nd Amendment and "U.S. Children" with kids and boom. All of a sudden it has layers of humor.

How will the liberals recover?

Attached: iqvgh88ngtu01.jpg (949x678, 57K)

keep telling yourself that

Attached: image.gif (735x410, 1.69M)

they also just copy rightwing memes and copy it in uncreative ways.

Attached: 6c41a9c8274f287fffa070ae00344a2e.jpg (480x480, 22K)

meant for as well.

Attached: Cp21fbgVYAAc4xo.jpg (881x881, 92K)

But... THEY are the memes we make. 90% of our source material would evaporate instantly if they got rid of the purple hair dye, piercings and unbridled autistic rage

Attached: 1525101351007m.jpg (670x1024, 103K)

I don't necessarily see David Hogg as an enemy. I see him as a potential recruit who is ripe for redpilling. Why not? Because he is an evil white male. He should be on our side.

Attached: 1518367218372.jpg (600x380, 32K)

already better than anything they can come up with

The left can't meme lmao

it was always amusing that maga retards never understood that those hilldawg memes were made by the same people making 90% of the other memes

Id like to give this porker a 4 inch beef injection... if you you what I mean (the 4 inches is my penis size)

Fuck that I'll kick it up a notch and demonstrate something the Left can never do: meme

Attached: meme.jpg (750x500, 115K)

Made it incredibly easy to sort out the boomer newfags and r*dditors

Originally they held a shootubg target they teared apart, some user turned the target into the constitution

Attached: 276417.jpg (590x525, 46K)

ha
You should tweet this to Brenda

And add to that how he got rejected from every college because he's an evil white male despite having a GPA of 4.2.

well if 60% of mutt flags are boomers it gets pretty tiresom

WTF kind of bow is that

Not a bow, king is short so Trump squatted down

You're so stuck in your anti-Drumpf bubble that you've talked yourself into calling THAT a bow?!

This is a bow

Attached: obama-bowing-ko.png (1420x1816, 808K)

I figured you were giving her a sample pack of beef summersausage.

Kek these are so shitty they almost seem like a parody. When will the left realize that they can't meme?

americans always suck at bait, just stop or put on a memeflag

Underrated and spot on

This was the best. Literally one guy on pol created a national shitstorm. What memes have they created? They lost long ago

Gotcha leaf

nice

Attached: meme_war_cannon_fodder.png (724x794, 292K)

They're passive aggressive. And only boomer women do minions.

Too bad it was the Israelis that did 9/11

Attached: me on the left.png (640x640, 663K)

I don't need to. That's what happened.
He's an extremely tall man and had to lean over a lot to get a medal. Why was he getting a medal in the first place? well, I personally don't like that, but, the media were lying when they said he was bowing like a bitch. He wasn't.

Like I said, I was one of the first people insulting trump and saying that, if he dares go against his promises, he should be lynched, but upon investigation I found out that this was not true. The media lied.

You leftist shills should be as angry with fake news as the rest of us desu.
Being fed lies doesn't help you, it just makes you look stupid. It also makes you looks stupid when you run with the lies anyway just to be good "team players".
A mindless team member is useless. Every persons job should be to maintain the integrity of the cause.
That is why the alt-right are always fighting with each other and carefully scrutinising everyone that gets the spotlight.
We make it our own personal responsibility to police everybody, including ourselves.

This is why we are such a formidable movement and the left cannot meme.

Attached: ourobornose.jpg (766x774, 78K)

If he knew he'd still make the same posts but he'd be laughing while doing it

Attached: obesitythynameispol.jpg (360x480, 123K)

She forgot the funny

Attached: IMG_6498.jpg (538x538, 52K)

>colorized
fucking THIS is how you meme war.

This isn't about funny for them, thats why they are doomed to fail

Here's some OC from 2016 I never get to post.

Attached: old man soros.png (1771x1319, 1.98M)

I think I'm going to shop that later on into being a wizard hat, because in many ways Hitler was also a powerful wizard.

>He's an extremely tall man
only for americans

Mossad did 9/11

Does anyone have any of those old WW2 newspapers talking about Nazi super jets or whatever.
Someone should shop in an AR-15.

believing sorros is the bad guy and doesnt just portray himself that way is delusion
yes, but trumpstein cant say that, everyone should watch war by deception

Maybe little hogg the liar can enjoy this meme.

Didn't hoggys FBI daddy tell him that it was naughty to lie?

Attached: hogg-family-fbi.jpg (1528x3856, 1.2M)

i can't read dat shit dawg

Attached: 1468322576069.jpg (1106x699, 130K)