Name one female CEO that in the end didn't sink their company

Name one female CEO that in the end didn't sink their company.

Attached: 1 NY8ZK6D39fNu4Y018k3Txg.jpg (768x433, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI
seekingalpha.com/article/4076649-progressive-corporation-progressed-time-high-climb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carmen Sandiego

If you go to the Washington DC area, all the engineering companies have female CEOs. They have more oppression points making it easier for them to get government contracts.

What about that woman who runs youtube?

feminists unironically believe that when women in power fail its because all of the men around them start conspiring to make them fail.
honestly its not rocket science, women have smaller brains and score worse on IQ tests (When they're administered to grown adults)

Thank god fragmentation of power protects us from tyrannical dictators.
What a great idea.

Btw, yes "the force" is female. Only a few can understand it and it demands that objects come to it. It is a gravitational force much like that which keeps beta orbiters going around.

She is amazing, but feminist don't like nerdy asian girls as imagen for women in STEM

Attached: Lisa-Su-AMD-MIT-00_0.jpg (2000x1333, 1010K)

you mean the woman who is currently driving youtube into the ground with progressive policies, leading to a surge of competing platforms that might one day destroy the brand?
yeah, that's the woman you mean. she's not doing a good job either, she just hasn't been doing it long enough to fully drive that massive brand into the ground. give it just a couple more years.

Looks like a guy desu.

That's the point

best businesswoman is the least feminine.

This. Fuck (((Intel))).

women are children

Progressive Insurance in USA just became first company in USA to have a female CEO and a female chairperson of the board of directors.

Progressive will be a test case as the prior male CEO and prior male chairman left Progressive in great shape.

Let's see what the chicks in charge do.

How the fuck can an abstract thing such as the force have a fucking gender?

Attached: 14123.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Stop being so small minded. The force can choose its gender multiple times a nanosecond if it wants to.

how to short progressive

Reddit

gas the kikes, race war now

I don't get it. Men ruin companies too.

Wrong. This company is shit. I used to work there anf it was way better when peter b lewis was alive. Now it's turned into a shithole.

but not with flawless accuracy like women

What grants give money for having a female ceo?

no I mean Reddit's CEO didn't ruin Reddit

YouTube is worth more now than ever.

yeah cause she got fired

Oh sorry, I hear Reddit and the Roman salute and 14 words just start coming out.

It's always been worth a lot, but they just don't want to report that

Wtf is a Roman salute?

Reddit was already ruined before she took over.
There was actually not much she could have done to make it worse.

You can find values for the last few years. It's almost doubled since 2014. This stuff isn't a secret.

But men have ruined way more companies. You can't stop men from doing that.

Ivanka Trump

Came here to mention based silicon mom Lisa Su. Doesn't give a shit about gender politics, legit talented engineer with a long track record of being in the trenches (not some business suit rising in the ranks), cleaned out the bad management holding AMD back. She is extremely competent and the best person for the job, regardless of sex.

Attached: lisa-su.jpg (602x602, 60K)

Never heard of her company before her dad started shilling her.

It wasn't long ago they said they had to make changes in order to profit and all the faggot shills made excuses for them
They don't release profits for a reason

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

“Employees considered it acceptable to take time off for beauty treatments - and not out of their holiday allowance. One girl regularly came in late because she was getting her hair coloured, and when I mentioned this she blew up in outrage. Though at least she had a reason; most just turned up late regardless, and huffed 'That's the time my train gets in' if I pointed at the clock.”

All female movie studio experiment confirm. Women add special touch to the workplace, diversity is our strength!

Attached: 28CC28D7-9A91-479B-AAC1-C6A7AE461CFD.jpg (696x1024, 87K)

Equifax dauksed half the US. the cunt likely got a promotion out of it. meanwhile, if your credit score is decent enough to get loans, your shit is being sold on the dark web
>she wasn't a CEO, just a fucking security manager for Equifuxxed
youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI

Attached: susan-mauldin-600x600.jpg (600x600, 32K)

You're changing what you're talking about tho. Kinda shady.

The correct answer is none, but I guess nu-Jow Forums cucks have flooded this place

> its because all of the men around them start conspiring to make them fail.

It's projection, that's what they attempt to do so they assume others must do it as well.

Replying to more than 5 posts at one time should be a permaban.

Attached: 1480199439127.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Nah just elaborating
Youtube makes claim no profits
Clearly are
Won't release said losses to prove losses
Gotta make these changes to ensure youtube
Still won't release profits
Either way it can go fuck itself

Idk about successful ceo, but Spanx is successful

This is what happens when big companies are more concerned that you have a degrees than practical experience in the field that you're applying. I work IT, and shit HR departments shoot me down all the time for this very reason.

Also Mavis Beacon

>didn't even respond to what I said, just calls me a cuck
replytothewholethreadposters need to be shot

Attached: 1528874956415.jpg (472x645, 44K)

>look guys *lip smack* I'm an expert poster on a Haitian origami folding internet club

that nigga ain't even real

Attached: 1526856783493.jpg (500x367, 21K)

She's real to me, dammit

This. HR people are 99% completely incompetent and don't recognize talent if it's not written down in CV form.

I have so many incompetent colleagues that are somehow considered to be good because they finished 6 years of marketing school and learned how to copy/paste facebook posts.

ez b8 m8

Ok grandpa.

Sara Blakely, but she might be an exception since she found the company and didn't became CEO for PC reasons only.

Ivanka Trump's shoe, clothing, and purse company

Does she even turn profit?

margaret thatcher, oh wait

The roman salute is the nazi salute, it was the roman salute before all that.

Aunt Jemima, Mrs. Butterworth

to be fair most companies sink eventually

Attached: 1527166444824.jpg (259x206, 13K)

Yeh, but where in the world is she?

What's it like being an incel?

half-truth. your comment disregards all of the important nuance and context of the world. e-commerce and the decline of cable subscriptions, among many other factors, have played into a growing market for online video services. youtube has essentially had a monopoly on the market. so the thing you're talking about isn't exactly a relevant measure of her success. the only thing she's actually accomplished at youtube is to foster a revolt among her userbase and create a market for competition in what could have potentially been a complete monopoly,
it's clear that you yourself are a woman, or else you would have the critical thinking abilities to see things from all angles like this, the way men do, and then make a valuable and well informed judgement.
your lack of vision and foresight in this issue is very illustrative of the mental failings of the female gender in general.

Shut up cuck/roastie

i mean he has a point in a sense. youtube started monitizing videos a few years before that woman got in, that's why their business has been growing. she came into a situation where they had the market cornered and there should have been no way for her to lose. what did she do? create policies that pissed off her entire userbase.
youtube is going to keep on growing because people have no other choice, that doesn't mean she isn't ruining the platform, the brand, slowing growth significantly and potentially destroying the future of the company though.
again, you're obviously a woman. you obviously have no business acumen of your own. you prob just sit on your dyed blue vagina hairs and blog on tumblr all day. that's fine, but maybe stick to that rather than embarrassing yourself with your obvious lack of business understanding when you simply stay blind stuff like "hurrrr but they're worth more now!". of course they are. it's not relevant. dumb woman.

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I work in a defense-adjacent industry and certified women-owned and minority-owned businesses get preferences for winning Federal contracts, and subcontracts from the bigger defense companies, to hit quotas.

I worry about the woman running Fidelity actually. She has the potential to destroy many lives

I would love to see the tits on 2

[censorship intensifies]

My wife has a pair of Ivanka heels that she bought back in like 2014, well before Trump started his serious campaigning.

Underrated intelligent response

Pic related is PGR stock. Chart on the right is PGR stock since 2006, on the left it's performance relative to an insurance etf as an aggregate benchmark for sector performance.
They're a property insurance firm, short them into the ground during the next real estate.
More info about them:
seekingalpha.com/article/4076649-progressive-corporation-progressed-time-high-climb

Attached: Capture.jpg (1830x858, 97K)

Attached: theranos-elizabeth-holmes-01.jpg (1440x952, 122K)

Judy FUCKING Faulkner. U dumb ass misogynist kys

Isn't she in jail already? She was a fraud, took money from investors and lied about her product or lack of. There way better examples

Erika Nardini

creepy

she got a slap on the wrist because she's female, even male execs would've gotten a few years in jail

What is it you do?

Martha Stewart. She made money while in prison she is a savage

Attached: 1527182363412.jpg (500x700, 44K)

Every make-up, fashion and wellness company. There's more female CEOs than you'd think.

like 90 percent of those are run by men you dumb kike

Self-made IT billionaire, founder and CEO of epic systems. Almost every hospital in America uses it

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-161821_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x796, 370K)

Her and Lisa Su are great. It's best if they are self made

It can't, unless your rabid sexism is so deeply rooted in your brain that you begin to see gender struggles in fictional physical phenomena

> this movie is about gender yay
> man thats gay
> LOL BLAME FEMINISM FOR RUINING YOUR LIFE HUH INCEL SCUM!?!?!

Lori Brigham

Attached: 2014_Lori_Brigham_Presidents_Award.jpg (4174x3230, 3.05M)

Betty Crocker

Attached: bfaw.jpg (1078x775, 93K)

Bigots BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-154158_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1434x1584, 707K)

this cunt plus the yahoo one fucking lel
The reddit one was professional victim

Have you heard "her" voice? I swear that's a tranny.

Can you even read mutt?

>No look-at-me piercings
>No edgy tattoos
>No avant-garde haircut
>Not a slutwalker.

Not a 'Real Woman.'

>to hit quotas.
Which is illegal.

> Kopatsch

Dem hoes aint loyal

Linda Bradford Raschke

The sheer volume of normies complaining about Star Wars on youtube suggests they're at least sorta waking up. They fucked with video games. They fucked with movies. And that's where they messed up. They came after stuff that normies rely on to enjoy life. They don't care if they fuck up our economy or civilization. But fuck with our mindless distractions and BOY you gon git it.